Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Saturday Morning Car Wash

"A Saturday Morning Car Wash turns into a hot sex threesome"

11
5 Comments 5
14.0k Views 14.0k
1.4k words 1.4k words
It was a Saturday morning when I decided to take the Mini to the car wash. I knew if I got there early, I could get right in. The owner, Rick, greeted me. He was a young and strikingly handsome man. Dark short hair with deep green eyes and a beautiful smile, this soft spoken man stood about 5’9” tall. Nicely built, but not over done. 

He had 4 other men working for him, but one stood out. He was very tall, I would guess 6”4”, black, and he was also remarkably handsome. His name was Sam and he was from Jamaica. I learned that this was his first day on the job, and he appeared to be a hard worker.

They did a great job on the Mini and by the time they were finished there was a lull in business. The sky had clouded up and potential customers had probably decided not to chance washing their cars today. As I walked around the car and inspected their work, I caught a glimpse of Rick checking me out. I was wearing short jean shorts, with a red halter top, and my favorite 4-inch sandal wedges. I decided I would play this to the hilt.

As I bent over to look inside the car, I put my hand on my ass cheek and rubbed it provocatively. By this time, Sam was on the other side of the car looking in. I realized he could see a glimpse of my right breast’s nipple. I slowly adjusted my top, looking him straight in the eye. The surprised look on his face made me smile. I could’ve sworn I saw him blush!

I stood up, turned around, looked at Rick while putting both my hands on my ass, (cowgirl fashion) both for his and Sam’s viewing pleasure. I said “She looks great! Thank you! Where do I pay?”

Rick said “In my office, please come in.”

I followed Rick into his office, which was through the door behind the counter. As I walked in the door of his office, I was pleasantly surprised at the décor. “Who is your decorator?” I exclaimed.

“I am,” he answered.

“Nice work!” I replied. The office was decorated in a very contemporary fashion. A large brown leather couch sat opposite his desk. Mirrors and abstract art adorned the walls. His office was very uncluttered, and tasteful.

I walked over to him, handed him a 50 bill and touched his hand, letting my fingers pause briefly. He seemed taken aback at my touch. I asked him “Do you have a secretary?”

“No” was all he said.

“Oh…. well…" I said, as walked over and closed the office door. I turned around slowly looking him up and down and said “I could be your secretary for now,” and winked.

He was surprised at my boldness, but smiled that gorgeous smile and I knew it was on!! I walked back over to him, put my hands on his chest, looked him in eyes, and asked “What would you like your secretary to do for you today, sir?”

He answered, softly, swallowing hard “Um…..well….you could begin by…” trailing off he looked down at his bulging crotch.

I smiled and said “Say no more.” I unbuttoned his fly and slowly pulled his jeans down to his knees, keeping eye contact the whole time. As I looked away, slowly down his chest, stomach and to his large hard cock, that was now free, my eyes widened and I smiled with approval. I licked my lips, and pushed him gently to sit him down on his sofa.

I knelt between his knees and looking up at him. I blew softly on his dick, making it even harder. Still locking eyes, I stuck out my tongue and leaned in to touch the head of his penis with the tip of my tongue. He moaned and threw his head back, but quickly looked back into my eyes with a grin.

NinaRay
Online Now!
Lush Cams
NinaRay



I opened my lips partially and placed them on the very tip of his hard cock, then slowly moved my head down, letting his cock open my mouth, keeping it tightly around his member and sucking until it was in my throat. Then I extended my tongue and licked his balls. I thought he was going to cum right then, so I quickly pulled him out of my mouth and said “Not so fast, boss!”

Suddenly, the door opened and Sam walked in, stopping abruptly – surprised and frozen. His eyes were wide and seeing his predicament, I said “Would you like to join us?”

Not speaking, he just nodded his head and walked over to where we were. I instructed him to take off his jeans. I watched him as he slowly revealed his massive cock. I smiled up at him saying “Wow! Have you got a permit for that? You are packing!”

He just smiled shyly and walked over to me. I began stroking Rick’s cock and wrapped my fingers around Sam’s dick, pulling him to my mouth. I opened my mouth wide and began to take his huge, hard, black, cock into my mouth very slowly.

Rick leaned forward and pulled my halter top down and cupped his hands over both of my tits and pulled at my hard nipples. Then he knelt down behind me and unbuttoned my jean shorts and pulled them down to the floor around my knees.

I was now sucking Sam’s cock faster, stroking him and taking in as much of his dick as I could. Rick grabbed my thong panties and tore them apart! This was so hot! I became dripping wet with desire. I wanted to feel Rick’s cock in my pussy! I positioned myself on the floor so that he could have easy access. Rick slapped me on my ass and pushed two fingers deep into my pussy, making me groan out loud.

Taking Sam’s cock out of my mouth, I turned around and demanded “Fuck me now!”

Rick said “No, I will sit on the couch; you will get on the couch on your hands and knees and suck me like you were before – nice and deep! Sam can fuck your pussy while you swallow my dick! Now do it! Remember – I’m the boss!”

I answered, “Yes sir!” and quickly got on the couch as instructed.

Rick stood up, slapped me on the ass and sat down. Looking at Sam he ordered “Fuck her – start slow – them slam the hell out of her pussy!” “Now suck my cock!” he demanded of me.

I complied and as I began to take his hard, large cock into my mouth, I felt Sam’s enormous black penis begin to penetrate my pussy really slow. Grabbing my hips, he pulled me on to his raging hard cock, slowly at first, making me wet. I was swallowing Rick’s cock, spitting on it and stroking him firmly.

He was on the verge of cumming, but I wanted him to cum at the same time as Sam. If we all three could climax at the same time – holy shit – that would be fucking great!!! So I slowed down sucking Rick’s cock, but he grabbed me by the hair and began shoving his cock deep into my mouth, faster.

This really turned Sam on and he began to slam my pussy, thrusting in and out, deep and fast. It was only a couple of minutes and I began to squirt, which made Sam cum, which made Rick cum!

Sam pulled out and stroked his enormous dick, forcing his semen to spew all over my back and the back of my neck. Wow, what a load. At the same time, Rick grabbed his cock and demanded, “Keep your mouth open and take my load!” And he stroked his cock into an orgasm that filled my mouth, dripping off my tongue and all over my face.

The three of us collapsed, totally spent. After we all cleaned up and were dressed, I thanked them for a memorable Saturday Morning Car Wash and left. We all had smiles on our faces.

Published 
Written by sexsmurf56
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments