Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Scarlett Roses - Part Three

"Scarlett runs into Mike and Jake at the party..."

4
2 Comments 2
5.6k Views 5.6k
2.2k words 2.2k words
Scarlett was sitting in her dorm on her bed. Amanda was in class, so Scarlett was alone. She sat there, thinking about the past two weeks and how much of a slut she had become. She thought about Ryan and how much she still hated him. Scarlett also pondered her new relationship with John. She wondered if her new sexual appetite was right or if it was wrong.

Scarlett looked over at her desk at the three bottles of alcohol sitting there and remembered what she did to get them. She had swallowed John’s dick three times in the past week to acquire them. However, she saw it as double the gains for her, since she enjoyed feeling John’s dick filling her throat. But Scarlett wanted more now. She wanted to feel the pleasure again that Ryan had given her two weeks ago.

Scarlett was trying to think of how she could obtain that though. She could always just ask John, but she didn’t want to let him get that far yet. Rather, she wanted to experience it with a new, random guy. She had no clue where to start.

Scarlett stood up from her bed and headed towards the bathroom. She opened the door and to her surprise found her suitemate, Brittany, standing there naked. Scarlett stood there staring, her eyes moving over Brittany’s body. She was covered in tattoos, spanning over her side, around her breasts, and many other places. Brittany’s nipples were pierced, something Scarlett had never really seen before.

“You like what you see?” asked Brittany.

“Oh… sorry!” replied Scarlett as she quickly shut the door again.

She stood there, still at the door, thinking about what she had just seen. Brittany had such a nice body, and her piercings and tattoos intrigued Scarlett. She figured Brittany had at least D cup breasts, if not bigger. Brittany had a very bad ass look to her. Scarlett didn’t really know anything about her, but she now wanted to.

Scarlett’s phone suddenly buzzed. She pulled her phone out, beginning to read a text from John. ‘Wanna go to a party tonight?’ it read. ‘Sure’ she replied, as Amanda walked into the room. Scarlett walked over to her dresser, looking through her clothes trying to find something to change into for the party. She pulled out a short, blue skirt and black tank top.

Scarlett began changing, teasing Amanda as she had done before. Scarlett was pretty sure that Amanda was interested in girls, so lately she would change in front of Amanda, showing off her body as she did. As expected, Amanda’s eyes were fixed on Scarlett as she changed. Scarlett made sure to bend over, sticking her ass out to Amanda before putting the skirt on. Scarlett smiled, figuring that she was making Amanda wet at the sight.

“Going out to suck some dick again, huh?” Amanda rudely said.

“Actually, I am going to a party,” replied Scarlett.

Amanda felt bad for a moment because of her comment. She just wanted to have more time with Scarlett. Suddenly, she had the idea that she should go with Scarlett to the party. She could try and keep Scarlett away from guys. Amanda thought maybe she could even get Scarlett drunk and see what happens between the two of them.

“Can I come?” asked Amanda.

“Umm… I guess?” replied Scarlett, wondering why Amanda would want to come.

Amanda quickly began changing also. She didn’t want to miss out on this opportunity. When she finished, they both left together to meet up with John.

They had been at the party for about an hour now. Scarlett and Amanda had been drinking mixed drinks since they got there, both feeling quite buzzed. Amanda was happy she came, getting to spend time with Scarlett. Scarlett, however, felt quite the opposite. Amanda had been pushing guys away from Scarlett since they got there. Scarlett was looking for a chance to go ‘missing’ and lose Amanda.

Suddenly, Scarlett saw him out of the corner of her eye. It was Ryan. He hadn’t seen Scarlett yet, and she wanted to make sure he didn’t. She decided she would go upstairs and try to hide out in a room for a while. She quickly started up the stairs, Amanda not noticing at first and then trailing behind when she did. As Scarlett reached the top, she turned into the first room on the right, closing the door behind her and locking it.

Amanda immediately started knocking on the door, asking Scarlett to let her in. Scarlett saw this as her chance to get away from her though, so she left the door locked. She turned around after hearing some voices behind her. There were two guys also in the room. One of them was in the bathroom, throwing up, while the other was waiting for him.

Amanda had no idea who they were, but their names were Jake and Mike. They were seniors at the college and were graduating within the year. Mike was the one in the bathroom, while Jake was the other one standing outside of the bathroom, his eyes moving up and down Scarlett’s body. She could tell he was fucking her with his eyes, and she somewhat enjoyed it.

“Can I help you?” Jake asked.

“I’m just trying to hide from a few people,” replied Scarlett.

“Well we were about to head back downstairs,” said Jake.

Scarlett could hear Amanda still shouting for her at the door.

“No, please don’t, if you do then she’ll come in,” pleaded Scarlett, motioning towards Amanda through the door.

“So you want us to stay in this room all night and miss all the girls downstairs?” Jake questioned.

“Look, if you stay in here I’ll keep you two entertained, deal?” Scarlett begged.

“Fine… Fine… so what are we going to do then?” asked Jake.

Scarlett thought for a moment, trying to figure out something that would keep the Jake and Mike from opening the door.

“Truth or dare?” blurted Scarlett, saying the first thing she could think of.

“Hmm… Fine. But only if you start with a dare,” replied Jake.

Mike walked out of the bathroom now. He repeated what Jake had done earlier, peeling Scarlett’s clothes off in his mind as his eyes swept up and down her body.

“Okay… fine,” said Scarlett, accepting Jake’s deal.

She waited as Jake moved his eyes around the room.

“We dare you to take three shots of that Jack over there,” ordered Jake.

Scarlett looked at the bottle he was talking about.

Emma_Loy
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Emma_Loy

She walked over, grabbed the bottle, and filled three of the shot glasses next to it. She hesitated at first. Scarlett had already been pretty buzzed, and she knew the three shots would mess her up, but she wasn’t about to let Amanda in. So, she quickly swallowed the three shots. She felt sick at first but kept the liquor down.

“Dare,” exclaimed Jake, before Scarlett had a chance to ask.

By now, Scarlett figured what would eventually happen in the room. Honestly, she was somewhat looking forward to it. Jake and Mike weren’t bad looking guys, and they were the strangers she had been looking for. However, she didn’t think she would run into two at the same time.

“Take your pants off,” she replied.

Mike and Jake looked at each other and smirked. They could see that Scarlett was thinking the same thing they were. They both proceeded to remove their pants, leaving them in their shirts and boxers. Scarlett could make out each of their dicks from their bulges.

“Dare,” she said, waiting for them to tell her what to take off next.

“Take your shirt off,” Mike demanded.

Scarlett did as he ordered, pulling her tank top off. She now stood in front of them, her black bra barely keeping in her breasts. She watched as they stared, desire for Scarlett clearly in their eyes. Scarlett could tell how bad they wanted her, flattering her. The boys waited for her next dare. She wanted it to be something different.

“Spank me,” she said, bending over the bed and pulling her skirt up, revealing her tight round ass and her black thong riding up her wet pussy.

She laid there, her vision and senses getting blurry from the alcohol. Suddenly, she felt Jake’s hand slam against her ass cheek and then grabbing it. Mike soon followed doing the same.

“Pull your thong down,” commanded Jake.

Scarlett reached back, slowly pulling her black thong down her legs to her knees. Jake and Mike couldn’t resist anymore, pulling their dicks out and began stroking them. Scarlett looked back at the two hard dicks waiting to fill her holes. She closed her eyes, feeling a little dizzy.

“Do what you want with me,” she said.

Scarlett felt the bed shake as Mike hopped onto it, positioning his self in front of her. At the same time, she felt Jake’s hands grab her hips, moving her ass in front of him. She felt Mike grab her hair, pulling her head up. She opened her eyes to the sight of Mike’s dick in front of her mouth. Scarlett parted her lips, opening her mouth to receive his dick. At the same moment, she could feel Jake’s dick rubbing up against her pussy.

The two boys’ dicks enter Scarlett in unison. Mike’s dick slid into her warm mouth as Scarlett’s tongue greeted it. Jake’s dick pushed into her pussy, her muscles tensing around it. They were both now inside of her. They began moving their dicks in and out of Scarlett.

Every thrust of Jake’s dick from behind moved Scarlett forward, forcing Mike’s dick further down her throat. She could feel each one growing larger, filling her mouth and pussy. Jake started rammed Scarlett harder from behind. Mike grabbed her hair, beginning to thrust his dick in and out of Scarlett’s throat.

She loved what was happening. She had been craving every day for the past two weeks to have her pussy filled. Now, she had two dicks filling her up. She felt like a total slut, but lately Scarlett had been thinking that she wants to be one. She loves sex and was no longer worried about a relationship. She only wanted to feel more and more pleasure.

Jake’s dick was now ramming into the back of her wet pussy, shaking her entire body. Mike was making Scarlett gag on his dick. Scarlett moaned onto Mike dick as she stroked it with her throat. Both of the boys’ dicks were pulsing inside of Scarlett. She was prepared for their cum.

Mike and Jake both suddenly released at the same time, shooting their loads into Scarlett. She choked on Mike’s sticky cum as it streamed down her throat, feeling Jake’s warm cum fill her pussy at the same time. Both of the boys pulled their dicks from Scarlett’s mouth and pussy. Cum came dripping out of both holes, onto Scarlett’s chin and legs. The two of them quickly got dressed and left as Scarlett still remained there bent over, her eyes closed and still feeling dizzy from the shots.

Amanda slipped into the room after the two boys left, closing the door behind her so no one would see Scarlett in her current state. Amanda stood there, staring at Scarlett. Her thong was around her knees, cum dripping from her pussy, and face in the bed. As much as Amanda really thought Scarlett was a whore now, she couldn’t help but being turned on herself at the sight of Scarlett.

Amanda moved up behind Scarlett, who was quite out of it now. Amanda looked down, admiring her roommate’s pussy. She slowly slid her hand between Scarlett’s legs, slightly running her fingers along Scarlett’s pussy. Amanda wanted her badly.

However, she soon removed her hand and began helping Scarlett put her clothes back on. The two of them walked out of the room, Scarlett leaning on Amanda the whole time. They both clumsily stumbled out of the house and made their way back to their dorm.

Amanda opened the door, helping Scarlett to her bed. Scarlett fell to the bed onto her back, having regained some of her senses now. She looked up at Amanda, her eyes wandering over Amanda’s body. Strangely, Scarlett found herself attracted to her right now. She wondered what it would be like to be with another girl, not just sexually but as a relationship. After all, Amanda was always there for her.

Amanda leaned down, moving her face towards Scarlett’s. Amanda pressed her lips against Scarlett’s. To Amanda’s surprise, Scarlett kissed back, holding their lips together. Scarlett grabbed Amanda’s wrist, pulling Amanda into the bed with her. Scarlett wasn’t ready for the night to end…

To Be Continued

Published 
Written by writer242
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments