Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

School Teachers

"Cowboy comes looking for young woman, meets two women, and has sex with both at same time"

4
2 Comments 2
14.7k Views 14.7k
4.8k words 4.8k words
He’d ridden miles. His horse was tired but he knew he had to find her. Having worked for her father on the ranch, he knew having become an entrusted friend that she had to know just exactly what had become of her father 6 months back.

Angus rode into Triply, a midsized town in Northern Texas, and once he could find her he could sit and tell her just what had happened. See, Libby’s father, had become a rancher, and at that time was running a woman’s ranch back in 1846. It was aptly named the Bar T Ranch. He’d thought a lot about her daddy as rode and drifted and sought her out. Libby had become a school teacher and had, that day, not come into school to teach.

He rode in and asked one gentleman if the man could point him to the school. That much Angus knew. Dusty and roughed up and seeing as he hadn’t shaved in over a week, he didn’t look like much himself, but he had his character which would speak highly of him once he got speaking to the women who he’d meet.

Personally, he’d been brought up by a caring and loving mother. He and his siblings always called her mama. She was always busy working outside the home herself so she never had time to teach her children any reading or writing. However, she did teach them their manners. To him, he always honored his mama, and he almost always never swore.

He walked into the schoolhouse and heard some gruff speaking as if a man was yelling at someone. “Sir, I don’t have any idea where she is at. I don’t sir” the lady said.

“Then lady, you go and find her and bring her into town. You hear me?” he said barking orders. Just then Angus walked in. “You hear me lady?” the gruff sounding man said once again.

“Yes sir” and just as the slender and taller looking woman, who seemed somewhat pretty, said yes to the man, the man seemed to accost her once again. He grabbed hold of her.

“Sir,” Angus called out in his own brusque sounding voice, “please get your hands off that lady, and do so now sir.”

The man let go of the woman. He turned around and looked at Angus. “Who are you? For that matter, this ain’t your business. Now leave while you still have a chance. You hear me?” the man said.

Angus walked into the schoolhouse. He walked up slowly and he walked up defiantly. He stood a little over 6’ 2”. Angus as destined to be a big fellow. He walked towards the man and carried with him two pistols ready to be used if necessary.

She noticed it immediately. The man, whoever he was, had broad shoulders, and if it wasn’t for that thick scraggly beard he might even be a fine, fine looking gentleman. She smiled ever so slightly and the two men’s exchange as she stood behind the gruff mean gentleman while the man spoke with Angus.

The two stared each other down. Angus stood tall and mighty over the man and before anyone realized it the man, and it didn’t matter to Angus who he was at that time, said “Mister, this ain’t over. I’ll bed back for you. You can bet on that.” He walked out.

“Yeah, I’m sure you will” Angus said.

Then he turned and looked at the woman. She also was one of the school’s teachers. “Miss, sorry to trouble you, but I’m looking for a Libby Devlin. Can you help me at all?”

Angus didn’t always have the most inviting face but he sure could be handsome enough she told herself. She had to ask. “I don’t know you from Adam sir so I really can’t answer that question.” He told her he was sorry and introduced himself and he also told her why he had come, sort of. “Ohhh well in that case, maybe I can help you out a little my fine sir.” From there she said she’d walk with him to her house. He could wait there and she’d go and retrieve Libby for him. “By the way” she went on to say “I am” and she smiled as she said it “Ada Compton. You may call me Ada.” With that she smiled a cute but mature looking smile which seemed to embed itself into his thoughts.

“Well Ada, I’m Angus. It’s very nice to meet you” he said, trying to sound as educated as possible even though he knew he wasn’t.

Then she started to walk to Libby’s house so that she could bring the young woman back to him. She stopped, smiled, and turned around. That gave him his first chance to study her figure. He liked what he saw although he noticed even though she seemed younger she really wasn’t. Still upon seeing her smile and her slender shapely figure they smiled at one another.

“Angus, just take off your spurs, sir and wait right there. I’ll be right back, alright?”

He did as told and waited. It took about ten minutes but he waited, with his horse tied up, and packed away his spurs. His eyes grew wide. He saw Ada. Yes, he got a much better look this time round, but then he saw the other woman. It was, he assumed, Libby. Wow, what a catch he told himself. Slender as well and noticeably large breasts, she also had brownish red hair which was thick, and a tight long skirt which seemed woven around her hips along with a blouse that rang very true if you focused in on her bosoms.

“Angus,” Ada said “let me introduce you to Libby Devlin. Libby, this is Angus. I’m sorry Angus, I didn’t catch your last name, but regardless sir you wanted to meet Libby and of course speak to her.”

They chatted as they got all the formalities out of the way and then finally they went inside. Ada made tea for herself and Libby and she made coffee for Angus. “Mmmmm, this is right good coffee Ada. I don’t think I’ve ever had such good coffee.” He took another sip of it. He complimented her some more on it. They ate or nibbled on cookies. They talked some more.

He went on to tell them “Now, ladies seeing as you two have schooling tomorrow I guess I should talk to Libby tonight, but first I should get myself a hotel room so that I can bath and get out of these dirty clothes. I’ll be back, alright?”

“No oh no sir” Ada said.

“No, sir Ada here does have an extra room and you can bath here as well, can’t he Ada?” Libby said with a straight face.

“Yes he can” agreed Ada. “It really makes no sense that you spend your money at a hotel when you can sleep here for free, alright Angus?”

“I don’t know ladies” he said looking at the two hostesses. Ada, although quite beautiful with a body that wouldn’t seem to quit, looked a little older to him. She might have seemed in some eyes, and his too, around 40 possibly, but she was pretty. So was Libby except Libby was a lot younger then that. He determined she was closer in age to him. He was 33 so she was possibly around 29 or 30 even. “You two have been very nice. You Ada have been very helpful as well. I can get myself a room down at the hotel and” and he got cutoff.

“And nothing” said Ada. “You can bed down here. Between Libby and myself sir, we can easily take care of you and most of your needs.”

It sounded as if it was a demand. She didn’t bark out the statement but it had them all smiling in the end. She told him to take his horse down to the stables and bring back his stuff to the house. She’d be able to take care of almost anything or they would and he could talk with Libby for a while too.

“I’ll get you all set up and comfortable as if you are in a restaurant sir. Does that sound agreeable to you?” Ada said.

He nodded his head. He said yes as he smiled and looked at his two nice looking hostesses and then he headed out to bed his horse down at the stables. He hauled back his guns, clothing, and other whatnots and she prepared the extra room. Oddly, it had a king size like bed. He was amazed at its size. She made supper. He spoke with Libby. He told her what happened to her daddy. Libby was forlorn that her daddy passed away but it happened so suddenly that nobody could do anything to stop it.

As she sat, he did what he thought was best. He tried comforting her. He tried holding her as she cried. She did seem to smell good as he held her in his arms and her head lay against his chest. All that time, Ada was in the kitchen, and she was cooking supper. Every so often she’d look out and watch them as he told her what happened to her daddy.

Ada realized just then and there she wanted some of Libby’s “action.” Ohhhhhh if only I could have him hold me like that, she told herself. Mmmmm it would be nice. I wonder if Libby feels that way too. I know she thinks he’s handsome. She told me earlier she did.

As Angus held Libby, Libby looked up and looked at Ada. Ada just so happened to look at the two of them. Ada and Libby looked at each other. They smiled and Ada winked at Libby. Libby winked back. Finally, Libby pulled away.

“How long until supper is ready?” she asked Ada.

“Oh about 30 minutes” she replied.

Libby looked into Angus’ eyes. She smiled. “Do want to go and clean up? Do you want to go and take a bath? Let me take you back there and help you with everything.”

He appreciated it. He took his bath and cleaned up. He even shaved too and looked like a new man. He wished he could have gotten a haircut also. Still when he came out wearing his clean clothes he appeared to sparkle in both women’s eyes. They were highly impressed upon seeing him. Both ogled him and were smiling as they did.

“Wow Angus, I must say” said Libby “even I’m impressed.”

“So am I” said Ada. “If I wasn’t so much older” and he cut her off.

“Listen Ada, I’m the one who should be impressed here. Being able to bed here for the evening, with two beautiful women such as you and Libby, I’m the one who should be impressed. Yes, Libby here isn’t old nor are you. Both of you are very, very beautiful women, and that’s why I’m saying I should be the one who is impressed.”

With that they sat and ate. It was a great meal. The beef and everything was fixed perfectly. He loved it and had two full helpings. He even wished to help clear the table and in doing so he impressed them both even more. They talked and talked and totally enjoyed the “fine” company of a man who was both nice and sweet and also nice looking.

“Thank you for dinner” he told Ada and they sat down.

“We do have some dessert” Ada said. She brought out some cake. “Do you like it?”

He said he did. The evening was getting late. He went out and sat on the porch a little while. He sat alone while the other two cleaned up what remained. “He’s a very nice looking man isn’t he Libby?” Ada said. Libby turned and said yes, smiling as she said it. “Mmmmm, a man like him could provide a woman, such as me, and you too for that matter many pleasures couldn’t he?”

“Ada” Libby said in a surprised tone of voice. “Ada, whatever made you think of that?” They looked at each other. Then they smiled. “I guess I have to agree with you. He is a very handsome looking fellow.”

“He is isn’t he?” Ada went on to agree. She winked at Libby. Libby blushed but Libby had to agree. “Maybe Libby, we could do something about that. What do you think?”

“Ada, you are a bad, bad girl” Libby said, snickering once she said it. “Do you mean what I think you mean?”

Ada smiled and winked again. She smiled and nodded her head. Libby blushed some more. She was a little unable to believe it but doing something like that with a man and another woman, at the same time, hadn’t ever crossed her mind.

“It would be a lot of fun Libby” Ada said. “I’ve never done anything like that mind you but I have thought about it once in a great while.”

“Ada” Libby said again.

“Ohhh come on Libby” Ada said. “Wouldn’t you like a man’s body against yours? Wouldn’t you like a man’s body feeling your body? Wouldn’t you love a man feeling those breasts? Come on Libby” she went on to say “If I was a woman with breasts like yours, I’d want a man’s hands all over those bosoms. I mean, Libby, you do have beautiful blessed bosoms.”

“Ada, you are just, I don’t know” Libby said as she blushed and then began thinking about Ada’s words. “Okay, so what if your right? Maybe he wouldn’t even consider something like that?”

“Libby, Libby ohhh Libby” she said. “He’s a man.

Miaa_Whitee01
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Miaa_Whitee01

Men love women’s bosoms. Man loves women’s bodies. You know that, right?”

“I guess so” Libby said.

“So let’s do this, alright?” Ada said.

Libby agreed as she blushed and Ada told her she had to be sure she wanted it. Libby thought about it for only a moment. His hands on her body, his hands on her bosoms, his hands else where had Libby agreeing in no time flat. The two women, giggled, and before they knew it they headed to the porch to get Angus.

“Angus, can you come in here please?”

Angus stood up and went inside. The two ladies tried not smiling but it was hard. “What’s up ladies?” he said as he looked at both smiling at him.

“Angus, we’d like to offer you something else for uhhh dessert” said Ada.

“Umm, I’m not really hungry” Angus said but Libby spoke up this time.

“It’s a little different” Libby told him.

“Pardon me?” Angus said.

“Sit down on the couch, will you please?” Ada said and he did.

“See Angus,” Libby said “we’ve been watching you. We’ve been how should I say this? Well we’ve been talking a little and Ada and I want to do something extra special seeing as, for the evening, you’re kind of out protector.”

“Pardon me?” he said.

Ada spoke up. “I’ve noticed it. I believe Libby has too Angus. “You’re a very handsome man” and he looked at her and Libby and smiled and said thank you. “We seem to agree that you think and you’ve even mentioned it but you think we are beautiful women.” She paused a moment and then said “We’d love to repay you in a way you will always remember us by.”

“Uhhh, pardon me?” he said again.

“Well for starters we’d like to sit down beside you and make you feel as though you are a caring loving soul” Ada told him and both sat on either side of him.

It felt weird at first but he liked the feminine comfort on either side of his body. He looked at Ada and then at Libby. Two women, close by on either side, and god only knows what he should expect out of this situation.

She put her hand flat against his chest and eased it a little over it. Then Libby did the same exact thing. “Uhhh ladies, what the heck?” he said. “Uh what’s going on here?”

“Just a little female repayment for being a nice young gentleman, a very good looking guy as well, and for getting rid of that man earlier today” Ada told him. “That man is a bad old man and causes trouble all around town. He’s done it before, Angus, so we want to repay you for all your help.”

He looked at both. Both were smiling and leaning into him. Both had their hands on his chest. Both had their shoulders up against his shoulders. Both looked nice and both also smelled great too. He smiled at both of him. He asked himself what the heck was going on. He didn’t know but he wasn’t pushing either of them away at this point.

He watched and waited and their hands slid up, down, and all over his chest. Out of nowhere, Ada leaned in, and she kissed his cheek.

“Huh, what’s going on here?” he blurted out.

“Possibly something some women consider a little playtime but yours is totally for free seeing as neither of us do this ever, Angus” Libby said to him.

“Care to do this elsewhere Angus?” Ada said.

He asked where. She suggested his bedroom. He looked left. He looked right. Everyone smiled as he asked himself, was she kidding? Really, like was this really going to happen to him? All of them go to his bedroom and were they really planning on taking off his clothes? Were they really planning on doing something sexual with him?

And both of them, at the same time, for that matter he then asked himself.

He stood up almost immediately. They followed suit. They each took a hand and led him to his bedroom where they sat him down, took off his boots, and then Ada removed his shirt. She told him to relax and lay down. He did. Ada and Libby smiled and looked at one another. Ada winked at Libby and slightly nodded her head.

Ada began to undo her blouse a little. So did Libby who seemed rather a little nervous at first and then once they removed their shoes crawled into bed on either side of him and each began touching and feeling his body. He closed his eyes as he felt their hands smoothly slide over his barren manly chest.

“Ohhhhhhh that sure feels good ladies” he said softly.

They continued lightly rubbing his chest. Libby’s hands proceeded down to his stomach. He loved how it felt. Meanwhile, Ada’s fingers remained above and felt his pectorals as she ran her fingers over his nipples.

“Oh wow ohhh man” he called out as she smiled and looked at him while she did it.

“You like that do you?” Ada said.

“Yes mam I do” he said.

With that, Ada leaned in and kissed one and then the other pectoral. He took in a deep breath as he felt her lips on his chest. He smiled and rose up off the bed a little. It did feel good and wondered what was next. Ada had looked at Libby and then she looked down at Angus’ crotch as if that was next. Libby shook her head as if to say “Not yet.”

So with that, Ada, and then Libby both began fully undoing their blouses. Angus opened his eyes. His eyes widened upon seeing their undergarments. They looked down as Libby undid hers too.

Then before his own eyes, both of them began taking off their blouses. Little by little the shape and size of their breasts started to become more visible. His eyes grew. He became more tantalized then ever as they smiled and allowed him to see the nicely sized bosoms. Here was Angus, now a little more aroused then earlier, staring up at his two beautiful hostesses, and displaying some of their undergarments and skirts for him. Sooner then not, he felt the enthusiasm in his pants. He wasn’t sure what to think at that point as smiles and willingness ran afoul.

He was somewhat dumbfounded but nevertheless he was having a great time of it. “Ladies, if I may say, you both look fantastic” he told them.

“Would you like to put your hands on us?” Ada asked.

“Uhhh yes sure” he said as if unsure of himself. “Are you both sure?”

Libby and Ada were now smiling. Both looked deep into his eyes. Both nodded willingly and Libby before Ada even had her chance took hold of his hand and brought it over to her breast and laid it gently down on it. Her head fell back and her eyes closed. She seemed to love it too.

“Ohhhhhhh” she uttered as if enthralled by how it felt. “Ohhh oooooohh mmmmmm, that feels soooo nice Angus. Will you do me a great favor and squeeze my bosom please?”

And so he did. It felt tremendous to him. He looked at her. She looked at him as he felt her breasts with his hand. He smiled and she smiled back. She offered him a kiss as she pursed her lips together as if kissing him on his lips or cheek.

Out of nowhere, Ada took his other hand. “Feel mine also will you?” she said. With one hand on Libby’s, he took hold of Ada’s tit gently.

“Oh lord, oh god” he told her. “Yours too, it feels soooo good as well. Oh my lord ladies what else is in store tonight?”

Ada said “Whatever you care to do honey.”

Libby nodded and all of them smiled and before he knew it they were on him and feeling his chest and sides and he wanted his pants off his body but he’d wait until they were ready if ready at all.

“Care for all of us to become naked” Ada asked.

“I think I would” Libby chimed in.

Angus and Ada looked at her. Her face looked different as if “possessed” by something unusual. Neither knew what but the smile told Ada that Libby was having a lot of fun.

“I have never done this before in my life. I can’t speak for Libby but I’ve never done anything so, I don’t know, so dirty in my life” said Ada.

“Well both of you look good doing whatever you want to call it” Angus told them.

“And so do you” Ada came back.

He pulled her down against his body. He then kissed her lips and he kissed them hard. She loved it too as her hands wrapped themselves around him. Then he did the same thing with Libby. Libby yelped but it was meant simply to say she also loved the kiss.

They then removed their skirts. His eyes didn’t seem as if they could grow any bigger but they did. They both looked more beautiful then earlier. He saw their slender thighs. He saw their curvy figures even better. He looked at each one and he smiled deeply.

“Care to see all of us?” asked Ada.

He sat up and began taking off his socks, pants, and nodded saying to them “Why don’t we? Sounds like a great way to get the night off to a great start huh?”

So that’s what they did. Everyone was naked with clothing all over the bedroom. Flesh and breasts and pussy and cocks too were strewn out all over the place. He stared at them and they stared at him. His cock was standing straight up and their nipples indicated they too were as horny as ever.

“Angus you sure look interesting to a woman who has never seen a man’s private parts before, wouldn’t you agree Libby?” said Ada with a smile.

Libby knelt before him. She simply stared down at it. She’d never seen a man’s privates before and to her his was amazing, to put it mildly. What’s next they all wondered? Ada started it all by reaching out, slowly, and touching the tip of his erection. It felt weird to her but to Angus, it felt wonderful. His ass and mid-section leapt into the air once she touched its tip.

“Are you, are you okay?” Ada said. He said yes that it felt weird but neat. “Go on Libby, touch it” she said.

So Libby, unsure of herself, reached out, and she anxiously felt the tip of his erection. She looked at him as she did it. He smiled. She did it some more. His ass again leapt off the mattress. He took her other hand in his and he squeezed it. He smiled and then she did too. They snuggled and touched his legs and erection and before too much longer they were feeling it all over.

It felt great but he wanted more. He wanted a lot more.

He reached up and felt their boobs. He told them both to lay down. So that’s what they did. They both laid down and he positioned himself over their sexy figures and Angus began kissing each one all over the place.

They couldn’t believe how it felt. It felt wonderful and exciting and it even felt arousing as hell. He leaned in and began kissing both of their breasts and then kissing their stomachs and then he even went down further, kissing down on their thighs.

He loved it but he almost felt as if he could cum.

He took hold of their breasts again and kissed and kissed and he kissed them some more. They truly loved it. They wanted so much more and wouldn’t even mind if he put his erection up inside their pussies. They hinted at it too.

“Are you sure about that?” he asked.

They both anxiously nodded and said yes.

He went into Ada first. Even though she was older, she still cried out. She still screamed out as if she was a young lady again. Even she felt great and she orgasmed almost immediately. He went into Libby. She felt even greater. Her pussy, seeing as she was a little younger, seemed a little tighter then Ada’s, and then he slid down into it and Libby orgasmed quickly and repetitively.

Unaccustomed to it all, Libby loved it but screamed out even more then Ada did. In spite of it all, he loved doing it with Libby a lot more although he had to admit he’d easily do it with Ada again anytime and anyplace.

He knelt over them, smiling, and with his erection pointing upwards. The two women also were smiling, and feeling gratified too, but they smiled as they stared at his erection.

He felt its power. It was like it was about to erupt he told himself. What should he do now he asked himself? He knelt there, looking at it, and looking at them. They smiled and so did he. Then he took hold of it. For whatever reason, he began to stroke it as if masturbating.

Not too long afterwards, it erupted surprising the ladies as the cum splashed out of his erection, and it came down spraying all over their gorgeous naked upper bodies.

He was totally spent. He was totally wiped out, so to speak. He fell to the bed, between both of them, and they put themselves up against him.

“You were marvelous, wasn’t he Libby?” Ada said.

“Yes you were Angus, just excellent. Can we figure out a way for you two do this again somehow?” Libby said.

He looked at her and then Ada. He smiled and then said yes. He put his arms around them pulling each against him as best he could and then they all snuggled together, closely.

“Maybe I will hang out for a few more days. Sound good to you two?” he said.

“Yes it does” they both said.

Published 
Written by Stoneypoint
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments