Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Security Is On The Job

"A security shift that Phil and Dwayne will never forget, because it is all caught on camera"

19
11 Comments 11
11.9k Views 11.9k
1.8k words 1.8k words
Competition Entry: Sexy Cam Fun
“Phil, Phil.. Here she comes!”

“Dwayne keep your pants on. I got her.”

Phil punched a few buttons on the control panel and the bank of screens changed in front of them. The woman in black knee high boots and long black coat, who had been on the far left hand screen was now on the big center screen. Phil pulled out a clipboard and noted down the female visitor, as he did for all visitors to the high class high rise.

5'5” 220 lbs female long brown hair at 1:05am

“She is a little later than normal,” Phil stated his blue eyes squinting at the screen. He pulled his 5 foot 9 inch bulky frame up straight and ran his fingers through his salt and pepper hair. He was a contrast to Dwayne. Dwayne was a young black man who stood 6 feet 6 inches tall. He had a muscular body, dark curly black hair, and dark brown eyes.

“Think she will do it today?” Dwayne asked his brown eyes glued to the screen as she progressed from the parking garage to the sleek lobby.

“She has established a pattern over the last few months, Dwayne. The only question is how much of a show she is going to put on tonight for us. She has been escalating the last few weeks.” Phil said.

“I do not think she is wearing anything under that coat of hers tonight.” Dwayne stated gruffly, as he punched a few buttons in front of him causing the security camera to zoom in on the woman. Framing her from her large chest to her knee high boots. With each move of her thick thighs the coat would briefly open revealing bare skin.

“We shall see soon enough if she sticks to the pattern.” Phil said as his rising 8 inch cock caused him to adjust. Noting out the corner of his eye that Dwayne was having to do the same with his 9 inch cock.

The woman reached the bank of elevators and made her way to the private elevator for the penthouse. She punched in the required code in the keypad to the penthouse elevator. The doors opened quickly.

The screen in front of Dwayne and Phil changed to the interior of the elevator. The woman moved into the elevator and positioned herself in a perfect spot to be in full view of the security camera. As the doors where closing she flipped open her coat to reveal her naked body to the camera.

“Damn!” Phil and Dwayne exclaimed at the same time.

She began to run her hands over her large tits and huge already hardened nipples. She kept one hand pinching and pulling at her nipples. Her other hand trailed down her belly and then disappeared in between her thick thighs. She leaned back against the elevator spreading her legs to show off the movement of her hand as it rubbed her pussy. She looked right in the camera as she took one of her nipples in her mouth and began to suck. The elevator came to a halt, she stopped sucking on her nipple and flipped her coat closed. As she walked out of the elevator, she gave the camera one last look and sucked on her fingers that had been rubbing her pussy.

“Now that is what I call escalation.” Dwayne breathed out.

If her pattern held she would be back in the elevator by 4 am. If Phil and Dwayne's pattern held each would end up in the restroom at some point before 4 am to release the cum she had caused to boil up in their balls. Phil being the senior security officer, rose to make his way to the bathroom first.

“Hold on Phil. Penthouse elevator door is opening.” Dwayne said, “That was quick.” Phil sat back down in anticipation of the second half of the show, there always was one. Usually the aftermath of the evening was evident on her ride down.

The woman entered the elevator, the only thing she had on was the knee high black boots. She was followed quickly by the owner of the penthouse. Dwayne and Phil had only seen him in passing. He was dressed in just blue boxer briefs, as opposed to the power suits he usually appeared in. His 6 foot 2 inch athletic build and tan skin was a contrast to her 5 foot 5 inch voluptuous creamy white body. She leaned against the back of the elevator as he ravaged her mouth and hands roamed her body freely. Just before the doors closed he leaned back and hit the stop button on the elevator control panel. Phil and Dwayne leaned forward studying the screen intently.

“Why did he do that?” Phil said puzzled.

The couple in the elevator switch positions, the man leaning against the back of the elevator in full view of the security camera. He looked right at the camera as the woman sank to her knees in front of him. He pulled his 9 inch cock out of his boxer briefs. She licked his cock like a lollipop. Then her head bobbed forward and his cock disappeared from view.

“Now this is a show." Phil breathed out and adjusted his clearly growing cock.

Her head began to bob and Phil and Dwayne's eyes were transfixed on the screen. After a few minutes she stopped sucking and faced the camera.

VivianStay
Online Now!
Lush Cams
VivianStay

She opened the phone panel under the elevator controls, picked up the phone and held it to her ear. The phone in the center of the control panel in the room began to ring. Phil and Dwayne looked at the phone and then each other. Phil swallowed hard and answered the phone.

“We need security assistance in the penthouse, now.” The husky voice said. She looked into the camera, licked her lips, and with her free hand played with her pussy. After a moment, she hung up and crawled back to the awaiting cock.

Phil thought for a moment, “Come on, penthouse needs our assistance.” He said.

He headed towards the service elevator, after a few seconds Dwayne followed. They did not speak as the elevator sped up to the penthouse level. The sounds of the moans and groans assaulted their ears as soon as the elevator doors opened. Phil led the way out of the elevator and cautiously entered the penthouse through the open door. The couple had clearly not vacated the elevator.

The woman pulled back off the man's cock, turned to them and said, “ Thank God security is on the job. We need assistance filling my other two holes.”

All Dwayne and Phil could do is just look to the man. He gave a nod of approval. She reached for Dwayne's zipper first. She unzipped his pants and freed his 9 inch long 2 inch thick ebony monster. She made a low humming noise, opened her mouth wide and gave his rock hard cock a few strokes of her hot wet mouth. She then turned her attention to Phil while still stroking Dwayne's cock with her hand. She unzipped Phil's pants and released his 8 inch throbbing cock. She then in turn gave his cock a few strokes with her mouth. She stroked her mouth off of Phil's cock and began to pump him with her hand as well.

She looked at Dwayne and said, “I want your big black cock in my pussy.” Then looking at Phil with a devilish grin said, “I want you deep in my ass.” Both cocks in her hands twitched.

Now Dwayne looked to Phil for confirmation that they were actually doing this. Phil gave a slight nod. That was the only encouragement Dwayne needed and he was on his back, cock in hand. She stood over him and slowly sank down on his throbbing member . She leaned forward putting her 44 DD's in his face as she began to rock her hips. Dwayne's mouth captured one of her nipples and began to suck it hard. She stilled on Dwayne's cock and looked over her shoulder at Phil. He ran his hands over her round ass. He then took his hard cock and rubbed it between her ass cheeks. He was pleasantly surprised to find her crack thickly lubed up. A few strokes and his cock was well covered. He eased the tip of his cock in her asshole. She gave a hiss and leaned over further as Phil inched his cock deeper in her ass. When Phil was buried to the hilt in her ass, the man sank to his knees beside Dwayne's head and tapped his ridged 9 inch cock on her cheek. She turned her head, opened wide and she sank his cock into her mouth to the root, gagging her.

Dwayne unable to stay still any longer began the thrust his cock up into her soaking wet pussy. She moaned around the cock in her mouth, when Phil began an opposing rhythm in her ass. After just a few minutes, she began to shake and cried out around the cock in her mouth, as an orgasm racked her body. Dwayne's thrusts coming faster and harder now. Phil could barely keep up the pace in her tight asshole.

“Oh FUCK!” Dwayne exclaimed as he gave one last thrust into the spasmodic pussy that surrounded his cock and filled her full of rope after rope of his cum. Upon feeling the pulse of Dwayne's cock, Phil could hold out no longer and thrust his cock deep into her tight ass filling her hole full with spurt after spurt of his cum. After catching his breath, Phil slid his softening cock out her cum filled ass, and sat back on his heels.

The man spoke for the first time, “Thank you gentlemen for your assistance. I will expect a copy of the security camera footage under my door by 6 am.”

The woman rose to her feet allowing Dwayne to rise and zip up his pants. Phil rose as well and zipped up as he left the elevator. Dwayne followed behind quickly.

They did not speak as they rode the service elevator down. As they entered the security room, they saw the woman on her back on the floor of the elevator and the man's head between her legs. After just a moment or two he lifted his head up and kissed her deep as he drove his cock into her again and again like a man possessed. Finally, he threw his head back, as he was clearly cumming into her well used body and collapsed on top of her.

“Damn what a shift.” Dwayne said.

Phil punched a few buttons on the control panel and the center screen went dark.

“Umm hey Phil...” Dwayne started.

“I am way ahead of you. I am making three copies.” Phil said with a satisfied grin.

Published 
Written by bigbubblygurlnc
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments