Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Senior Week - Part 2

"sequel to part 1, the girls get their revenge"

6
4 Comments 4
9.3k Views 9.3k
2.3k words 2.3k words
If you haven't read part 1, it is suggested you do so now.

As the guys laid back and recovered from their recent feast, the votes were displayed and counted. The results were a stunning upset (from the boys' perspective). Yes, the girls had won 3-1 and were now more than ready to exact their pound of flesh! All of the guys were a bit stunned by this turn of events. It turns out that the score should have been 4-0 as the one lone wrong answer had actually put down the correct number and then second guessed herself and changed it. Later it was determine that we should have insisted on the girls putting in the ear plugs.

After the girls had cleaned themselves up, they decided that revenge was to be sweet justice. The boys who had by this time put on their shorts and t-shirts were told to strip. We were then informed that the girls weren't quite satisfied and demanded attention. The boys were led to the living room floor, naked, blindfolded with their hands tied in front of them and told to lay on their backs. The girls were going to sit on each of the boys' faces and the best one at eating pussy would be rewarded. The other 3 would have to work on their techniques later.

It was a very interesting experience as the first girl (not sure which one) sat on my face. Her freshly fucked pussy begging for attention which I eagerly provided. Plus being competitive and wanting to win, I proceeded to lick her to the best of my abilities. However, it appeared that all 4 girls were enjoying the same treatment. After a few minutes, they moved on to the next boy. The second one was quite wet and I could smell cum leaking from her. Could this be Brenda or Pat since I had recently deposited my load into both of them or... *gasp* Sharon or Charlene and I was licking someone else's cum. That thought really threw off my rhythm for a little while but since I really didn't have much of a choice, I went back to trying for the win. The girls continued to switch. I'm fairly sure that I had two of them orgasm on top of me which I thought boded well.

Once the girls decided they had enough, they stopped, got up and cleaned themselves off. The boys were left laying there with raging hard-ons and listening to the girls comments about our condition. The girls also were discussing how #2 and #4 had done pretty darn well. Not knowing which number I was driving me crazy. #3 needed to work on his technique. #1 was ok but could improve. The girls decided that they were all a bit tired, so the decision would wait until morning. The boys were helped up, untied and the blindfolds removed. We all then went off to our bedrooms. I pestered Charlene for some details but she smiled and told me that my master wanted to sleep so I should just cuddle! I personally think she was enjoying this a wee bit too much.

The next morning, as I got up and started getting dressed, I was told by my master, that my clothes were not required. However, with a smile on her face, Charlene did allow me the option of wearing the frilly little apron that she had to wear the day before. As she sat there smiling, I had to choose between buck naked or a little apron and I wasn't going to be caught with the apron. Having made my choice, my master then informed me, that no, she was going to "require" me to wear the apron! As she chuckled, she then led me to the kitchen, where Chris (clothed) and Bob (also clothed) were preparing breakfast. Naturally when they saw me and started laughing. Their laughter quickly ceased as their masters decided it was a smashingly good idea and informed them that they also should get undressed and into their apron. I was told to go get Lady Pat and her servant ready for breakfast. I duly informed Lady Pat of the morning events who giggled at the sight of me and then again when she ordered Scott to get properly dressed for this morning and go make her breakfast.

As we served breakfast and started to sit down, we were informed that, no, servants would remain standing and ready to attend to their master's needs until their masters were finished. You could hear several grumbling stomachs as we waited for food. After the girls ate, they decided they would shower and get ready for the day. The boys could eat and clean up the kitchen and then were to report back to their masters. When Chris asked about who won and the reward, Sharon came up behind him and whacked him quite aggressively across his ass and told him sternly, that servants were not allowed to speak or ask questions unless required to do so by their masters. The boys never took it this far, but we were learning that the rules had indeed changed.

After eating and cleaning up, the boys presented themselves to their respective master. We were allowed to shower, clean up, make the beds and then report back with, of course, our aprons on. After that, we learned that two of the girls had gone to get groceries and more beer and we were to prepare the BBQ (on the patio) for lunch. As we stood there trying to process the information and how to handle being in our aprons outside, Brenda, the more timid one of the bunch, got up, and let loose, whacking Bob on his ass very hard and told us all to start moving!

As we got the charcoal and lighter fluid and started heating up the grill, we (quietly) discussed how we got ourselves into this fine mess. We all had smiles knowing how we got into it, but we were not as happy with the current outcome. The girls arrived and told us to unload the grocery and start prepping lunch as others were also planning on coming over. At this point we all started to protest which resulted in a few whacks and we were told that they had paraded around yesterday for our friends, turn about is only fair game. They did have a point! We made the burgers and also put the sausages on the grill. As we laid out the buns, chips, condiments and paper plates on the table, the door bell rang and we all froze. Sharon called for Chris to go answer the door which made the rest of us smile but only briefly. As Chris was not moving too quickly, Sharon showed up with a hair brush and *WHACK*. Maybe not too surprisingly, Chris did move faster after that!

Chris open the door, trying to stand behind it and invited the 3 girls that Pat and Sharon had invited into the house.

FreyeGray
Online Now!
Lush Cams
FreyeGray

Once inside, they got a good look at Chris and his apron and giggled. Sharon said, let me show you around and headed for the kitchen which produced a mad scramble by the other 3 boys to find someplace else to be. Sadly it did not work and soon all 4 boys were being looked over in all their glory. The new girls mentioned that Brenda's other 2 friends and their boyfriends should be over shortly. The girls returned to the living room where the boys were required to mix their drinks and serve them (with the appropriate towel draped over one arm). The new girls inquired what the boys had done (lost a major bet) and what services they provided (any). The new girls were in a bit of disbelief, so Pat told Amy to slip off her shorts. Pat then told Bob to eat Amy to an orgasm which he happily started doing. The other two girls were getting aroused watching this. Laurie stood up, stripped off her shorts and asked me to eat her. As I started on my new chore, the doorbell rang and Chris was assigned to go bring in our new guests. Scott was tasked to handling the grill chores. The two new couples laughed as they entered and saw Chris in his apron. They were shocked as they were led into the living room where Amy was very close to her orgasm and I was working on Laurie. Pat told them the story and said that the guys had lost and ALL guys must either submit or be banished. The two new guys stood there in disbelief on what they had stumbled into but their girlfriends had obviously been told the story and were going along with this. They started to undress the their boyfriends who were protesting a bit. The 2 new couples went to the bedrooms to "discuss" things and returned with the boys naked and erect. One of the newcomers, Jay was endowed a bit better than everyone else, who were about average length and girth. Jay's budding erection showed he was probably about 9+ inches in length and thicker than average. Sharon commented to Jay's girlfriend, "Wow, Wendy, Nice one! Is it as good as it looks"? Wendy replied, "Oh yea, very nice!" and all the girls started giggling. Laurie soon had her orgasm and pushed me away although I was trying to be gentle. Charlene, said, "Let's go have lunch and figure out what to do this afternoon!".

The girls naturally were seated and eating and chatting while the boys were attending to their needs and getting squeezed repeatedly. Jay's cock has repeatedly fondled and he was spouting an impressive erection which looked more pronounced since he did not have an apron. After the girls finished, they went into the house and told the boys to eat and then clean up. Jay and Mike wanted to know what the hell happened, so we explained it to them. They had trouble believing that we had gotten the 4 girls to do that and wondered what was in store for the rest of the day. At this point, the girls came out in their bathing suits and told us to get dressed and meet them on the beach. A couple of small whacks told us to hurry which we all did. At the beach, things appeared quite normal. Some girls were sun tanning, a couple reading, the guys hit the water and then played a game of 3v3 volleyball. Some of the girls came over and we played another game and after that back into the water. As we came out, the girls said to pick up the stuff and get back into the house.

Once inside, we were told to get into our "outfits" and get to the living room. Drinks were ordered and delivered, and then the announcement that the prize from last night was to be awarded. The girls were still in their bikinis when Pat took center stage and announced that Chris and I had tied for first place. Our reward was that we would get to eat all of the girls in the room. The girls all stood up and stripped off their suits. Chris started on one side and I started on the other. At first I thought this was great. As soon as we finished with the first two girls, they were fairly amped up and wanted something inside them. The first one, Amy, naturally ordered Jay to come over and lay down and she proceeded to ride him quite happily in cowgirl fashion. Pat pulled Mike over and laid down and Mike happily started pounded her. As Chris and I were working on our second set the tension in the room was growing. Several of the girls started playing with themselves while they were waiting for us and watching the others. Chris finished with his second charge who after a minute of shaking and bliss, stayed on her chair and called Scott over to her. Bob got the girl I finished with. Amy and Jay were enjoying themselves, as you could clearly hear when Amy had a series of orgasms, the last one triggering Jay to cum deep inside her. As they laid on the floor panting, Sharon had a huge orgasm and then went over to Jay. She started licking his softening cock which was responding to her treatment. One she got it properly recovered, she had Jay take her doggie style.

As I finished pleasing Charlene, my tongue and jaw started feeling it. However, with no rest for the weary, I still had at least 1 more master to please. All of the other guys were being used to address the girls' needs. Once Chris and I finished with our chores, we were also pounced upon and got to join the action. With 6 guys and 9 girls, several of the girls were rubbing themselves waiting for an available cock to appear. As soon as one girl had an orgasm, she got off and the guy was ordered to the next one waiting in line. All of the positions were being used as many preferred doggie, others splitting the bamboo or cowgirl (both standard and reverse), on the couches, chairs or on the floor, the room was quite a busy place. At one point, Amy and Janet got tired of waiting and started on each other which was a surprising but pleasant sight. Each of the guys ended having several orgasms, while the girls had so many that they basically lost count. Eventually, the crowd thinned out as several people opted to get their suits on and go to the beach for a refreshing dip and to lay down on the warm sand to watch the sunset after quite a pleasant day! 

There were still 3 more days left in the week...

Published 
Written by LoverBoy20
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments