Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Sex Show (Chapter 11)

"My mistresses use me as their sex slave."

7
1 Comment 1
16.8k Views 16.8k
2.4k words 2.4k words

I have not been around for quite some time now, however, the story of my life has continued to evolve. I use the word evolve to bring two concepts together. On the one hand, change, on the other hand, improvement. My sexual life has evolved and I am happy where I am. I am comfortable with myself and my lovers, Gaby (my wife) and Nancy, our lover.

The change and improvement of our life has been moving forward with my role in the “group” as a sex slave of Gaby and Nancy. They use me for the center of the sexual action and at the same time we all get our sexual pleasures. We have been evolving on to a more BDSM environment by using me as the sexual slave, and them, the two mistresses, have their pleasure with me. I get penetrated and I love it and they get to fuck me both ways. In my boipussy and in my mouth. Their cocks have me on a DP that we have filmed and I am simply gorgeous.. Although I have to admit that we will not go into the pain part of a “slave – mistress” relationship. As long as they “use” me for sexual gratification I have no problem. I am comfortable with that. They can try to humiliate me in public and they can try to “tie” me down in both ankles and wrists. They can blindfold me and gag me all their hearts so desire. I have accepted the exhibitionist and sex part of my new life. In this environment I have accepted that they can sell me to highest bidders using me as the center of a double male penetration. My pussy and my mouth are there for the penetrating. Always girls with their strap on. No man cock will penetrate me.

 

By the way, one of my duties is serving them. Yes, I get to fuck them when they want me to do that. I still enjoy very much a good pussy. And here I will address again the concept of homosexualism. I have always understood that homosexuality is not defined by how you have sex, homosexuality is defined by WITH WHOM you have sex. With all respect to our gay friends on these stories, I do not see in my future having sex with another man. I always looked at me as a male and I have never had an interest on another male as a sex partner. My situation is that I found my sphincter and my prostate and I have enjoyed a very healthy sex life with my anal pleasure. As a matter of fact I am at a spot where I crave anal sex as an addiction. I am addicted to anal sex. Me receiving my lovers strapon cocks.    

 

After my last letter here where I was “used” for the first time in a “stage” atmosphere both mistresses wanted to keep me for themselves for some time so that they could think through what they wanted to do with me. Confirming my retirement from work, I remained in the house every day doing all the house chores. You know, cleaning, sweeping floors, washing/laundry, cooking, super market purchases, etc, etc, etc.

 

We all said that I needed a uniform for the house chores as any other maid would use. Observe the word maid. They did not speak of a butler. They spoke of a maid. I was wondering what they would do.

 

The other point that was happening in the house was the “construction” project in the basement of the house. At this point I want to tell of another trip we made to another house for “stage” exhibition. I was told to lube my pussy so it could be used at any time during the show. And I was told to be ready with my collar and leash on and with the chains for transport. Put some clothes on and bind my wrists and ankles, tied to the collar and hence restricting my move. Oh, I could walk but slowly and with difficulty. Once I was ready the mistresses put my gag and my blindfold. They took me to the car and we began the ride to my next “show”.

 

We got there and I was taken to what I was guessing was the main hall of the exhibition. There were people in that hall already. Mainly, I heard women’s voices and they were having fun with a slave that was being used. I have to guess that the slave was being fucked by two mistresses because I heard “use his hole, and fuck his mouth. Which made me, wishing to be that slave. It is interesting how once you have been “initiated”   the slightest suggestion makes your mouth watering, drooling maybe . . . .

 

I was told by my mistress Gaby that if I wanted to be up on the stage I had to be very still and quiet. I thought, still, fuck I can’t move, quiet, shit with my gag I can’t say shit!! But if that is what she wanted. I would deliver as a good slave that I am. The show on the stage continued and the yelling from the audience began giving instructions to the performers.   “There, move faster in his ass, screw that mouth all the way into his stomach, make sure he knows who is the boss . . . .   etc, etc, etc. So of course I knew there was a man being used the same way I have been used and as soon as that show ends I imagine is me . . . . .   That particular show had more to go because it seems that the “fuckers” had to change for new “fuckers”. The “fuckee” was the same. I don’t think he was changed. I hoped that my mistress Nancy was counting so that she could give me a count later to see who got more fucks. Oh yeah, I was in competition now. I wanted to be known as the marathoner of sexual slavery (Male concept). After a while, don’t necessarily know the exact time, that show ended and the audience yelled to Gaby and Nancy for their slave, me. So they unsnapped my clothing, disconnected my chains from my collar, took me up to the stage and connected all the chains to the pummel horse and left me with my ass exposed and my chin resting on a padded rest for easy mouth penetration. No need to mention that my ass was in such a great way that with the lube I gave it anything could go in there. My mistress Gaby said, “Ok who wants the first fuck of this pussy??” Somebody yelled a number, and then other and then other, after three yells the hall fell quiet. Gaby said “SOLD!” I heard somebody climbing the three steps up the stage and without saying a thing I felt my pussy penetrated to the hilt. WOW, what a pleasure!. That cock really got to the center of my sexuality.

 

She moved out slowly and moved in also slowly.

amySpeight
Online Now!
Lush Cams
amySpeight

Now she was enjoying fucking me and I was receiving great sexual feelings. That cock moved by my “g” spot causing my brain to register pleasure. While this fuck was going on I had my gag removed. Something is coming into my mouth. I felt the pressure on my mouth and teeth and I opened wide. Mistress Nancy said that a big cock was penetrating me. I said in my mind, no shit!, I am feeling it. My pussy was getting the in/out slowly and my mouth began taking that cock in/out also very slowly. I know that Mistress Gaby had our film camera and she was filming this. I really wanted to see me in my performance. Just imagine. A man in a pummel horse, tied to the four legs of the horse, a woman with a strap on fucking that man’s boipussy and another fucking his mouth. I was in sex heaven and wanted to have a great performance so that later on at home I could see it and enjoy the visual of my very fantastic ravishing. Oh, make no mistake, I was being ravished by two gorgeous and fantastic women with two gorgeous and fantastic cocks. Long, thick cocks. Part of my evolution has been the size of the strapon cocks I have been receiving. My boipussy has been letting me know that I could take bigger dildoes. I am able to receive a length of 10 inches and a girth of 3 inches diameter. Size DOES matter. With that size I feel all the ridges and veins that the dildoes have. I feel the head of the cock as it moves inside penetrating and the ridge immediately after the head. Then the new models they all have veins and ridges that cause my boipussy greater pleasure. The friction of that monster is felt completely by my outer labia (sphincter). It is interesting to feel how my mistress cocks open my boipussy and penetrate. That part is incredibly pleasurably

 

I knew well what was happening to me but I wanted to see it, that is why I asked to be filmed. Meantime my pussy was being fucked slowly which is how I like it. I could feel on my pussy lips all the action. Every millimeter of cock passing in and passing out. My pussy lips were telling every nuance of that cock. Every ridge, every pocket, every vein, the head bulb and the ridge of the head bulb. Finally she moved all in again and began frantically to in/out me and my sex was making me cum. I felt that she was getting her orgasm also. Her vocals and whole body signals of an orgasm were present and informing all of what was happening to her. My mouth was experiencing the same feelings.

 

My mistresses have asked me several times if I was able to understand where the pleasure was coming from. At the beginning of the fuck, I can sense which hole is giving which sensation. But there is a point where I really loose track of that because now is a big “wall of wax” pleasure. It is a big orgasm then. I feel mine and the girl on my pussy.

 

They finish with me and pretty soon two more begin their fucking. I, as the fuckee, am very exited and happy. This is sexual paradise. I am going for a record today and I know this time that it will be one of many women and not so much repeats. This one is going to be a real marathon. My mistresses and I had spoken about that since we started the trip that morning. I can no longer tell you how many fucks I had. I can not tell you how many times I cum. I can not tell you how many girls there were and if all of them had their orgasms. After that second session all is blurred into one big, humongous, earth shattering, orgasm. Eventually after what appeared an eternity all the sets of women fucking me stopped. My pussy was not hurting at all. Quite the contrary, it had a feeling of satisfaction that I wish I could explain. It seems that there was like an electric current flowing through my pussy. But a current that was very pleasurable.

 

The part of my participation in the show finished and I was brought down of the stage by Mistress Gaby. She, and Mistress Nancy, took me to a bathroom to get cleaned up, I was given new fresh clothing and my BDSM paraphernalia was placed again.

 

We left that party and went home. I really was desperate to see my performance in our big screen TV. One thing is to feel and enjoy what I went through, another thing is to watch yourself on your very own porno film. All the glory of sex and pornography at the same time. Oh my, what a fantastic performance it was. What a great orgasm I had. I could see me in the center between two cocks moving in and out of my body. I could sense, again, all the sex I got. I could see my body being used and being given all the pleasure my body could take. I was able to experience again all the pleasure I experienced before. The dildo my mistresses put on my ass before the film started helped on my “solo” orgasm. There is a dildo I have at home of about 6 inches long and inch and a half diameter measurement that just sits inside of me and that produces a lot of warm feeling. Many times I just slide it inside of me and go through the day with it nestled fat, happy and content inside my pussy. I really love that dildo. I am wearing it now as I write. It is kind of that it is already part of me. If I don’t have it, I miss it. I Have become quite addicted to having my pussy filled as much time as possible. Now that my mistresses sell me I have become a whore and I am my mistresses slut. I am comfortable in my position.

 

But I digress. Back to my very own porno film. Oh Yeah, I was looking at my fuck and at the same time being filled with a hard on dildo. Myself in the center of the picture with two cocks moving in and out of me. This time the dildo just went all the way into my ass and stayed there without moving which I do love that. I love to feel my pussy filled. It was so beautiful to see me being so ravished. I felt proud of my performance. My mistresses said the same thing. They let me enjoy me.

 

There will be a next article and I will bring everybody up to date with my maid uniform and the results of the construction project at our basement. The uniform is cute, to say the least, and it has a feature that I am enjoying quite a bit. And the basement has all the latest . . . . . .                               

Published 
Written by Vacheron58
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments