Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Sex Therapy

12
5 Comments 5
13.8k Views 13.8k
911 words 911 words

Dr. Helen Smith was a smoking hot blond. She had a pale, white, milky complexation and curves in all the right places. However, her best features by far were her legs. She had long slender legs with jaw-dropping carves and toned thighs. Her feet were always pedicured and just beautiful, with high arches and red nail polish. The first time I saw her she was wearing a flowery summer dress and sandals. I was rock hard I'm surprised I didn’t cum.

After a couple months in therapy and talking about the basic things, the topic of fetishes came up. That’s when the sessions took a turn. I was flustered and embarrassed by the topic. it showed on my face, which was as red as a tomato. It got even worse when she said

"What kind of fetishes do you have other than feet."

I tried to reply but I was just stuttering hopelessly. Trying to figure out how she knew.

"I noticed that you’ve been starring at my feet from day one. Don’t worry its natural and you not the first person to stare," she said acting all professional.

Nothing would come out, I was so embarrassed and it only got worse when she noticed the tent in my pants.

"Does that always happen so quickly when you stare at women's feet," she said.

"I umm.." I stuttered trying to speak but she cut me off.

"I'll take that as a yes. This won't work if you just ogle my feet," she said making a note in her book and crossing her legs.

I started to tell her about my other fetishes while I starred at feet. As I was talking she stared to move her feet and her sandal fell off. It was the first time I had seen the soles of her feet and they were absolutely beautiful. I let out a quiet moan and hoping she didn’t hear.

"Are you sure you can control yourself," she said trying to act professional.

I just nodded.

"Would you mind picking up my sandal," she said.

I dropped to my knees and went to pick up sandal. As I was picking up her sandal I closed my eyes and inhaled as quietly as I could, the beautiful aroma of her delicious succulent pale white toes. It was beautiful. I let out another moan this time it was louder.

She just smiled and said, "Would you mind putting it on my feet."

I went to touch her feet and it sent a warm sensation all around my body. I placed her sandal on her feet and just as I was getting up she said,

"Do my feet smell?"

I bent back down and brought her toes to my nose and inhaled loudly.

Succubus_Dolly
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Succubus_Dolly

As I was inhaling I let out another moan, I was so fucking hard.

"The smell so fucking beautiful," I replied.

She started to write something down in her book and then said,

"Are you sure?"

I lifted her feet and press it against my face and inhaled loudly twice, whilst letting out loud moans in between.

"Please, can I suck your toes," I said almost begging.

"Okay, that’s enough. Maybe later," she said with a big grin on her face.

I sat down next to her feet, with my cock throbbing through my pants. For the next twenty minutes she just asked me extremely personal questions and if I was feeling nervous she would brush her feet my face. It was like I was hypnotized by her feet. I was so fucking hard and needed to cum.

she knew I would last must longer.

"Take your pants off and lie down," she said.

I just did it still trapped in a trance by her feet. She started to remove her sandals and said,

"I want to explore some of your fetishes."

She stared to rub my throbbing erection with her feet. I let out moan after moan and within ten seconds I felt it coming. Streams of cum shot into the air and landed on my stomach and her feet, as I let out a loud grunt and moan. She just smiled and tried to scoop the cum of my stomach with her feet as I removed. I started to get up and she pushed my head down with her feet, which were drenched in cum.

"Open up," she said.

"No fucking way," I replied.

she pressed one foot hard against my balls and cock and said "You've told me that you’ve always wanted to be dominated by a women, knows your chance. OPEN UP"

I shook my head and she pressed her cum coved feet on my lips and kick me in the balls. as my mouth opened she shoved her feet into my mouth and started to laugh. It tasted discussing and her feet were covered in it.

"You asked me to suck my toes before and know you can she said," whilst laughing.

As I finished cleaning her feet she said,

"How was that cum slut, did it taste nice."

I shook my head whist trying to wipe the cum off my face. as I was cleaning my face she started to fondle my balls and I felt something cold. as I looked down she started to kiss me and then I heard the click.

"Oh, you remember you’re my bitch now. same time tomorrow," she said grinning.

 

Published 
Written by footlover95
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments