Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Sexy Dunes

"A hot summer day"

5
2 Comments 2
9.4k Views 9.4k
1.8k words 1.8k words
In the Netherlands, there are the most beautiful dunes. The good part is that, during the summer they can be much more quiet then the beach. The dunes are small hills with heath, dune grass and trees.

There are really exclusive places in the dunes where very little people pass by.

When I was still at school, almost 20, me and my then best friend always hung out with two girls, it was just fun. One of the girls was a friend of mine from school. She was a year older then me and my best friend knew her girlfriend from hockey. I think those two years we hang out together were one of the best of my youth.

There was always some sexual tension of course, like daring to strip and drunken bravery. But nothing ever really happened. That was till the last summer we would be together. We all knew that things would change the moment we had to go different directions in our lives that autumn. I would go to university while the others would go to college.

It was a hot summer day and school was over. We had several wild parties and we decided that this day would be a lazy day in the sun. We all agreed that the dunes would be a better option then the crowded with people beach.

Mark and I were at his place; since his parents lived abroad he had his own home. The girls, Linn and her friend Maria would come to mark’s place. The door bell rang and I opened the door. There stood Linn with a nice wide sleeveless shirt and a skirt. Her short blond hair waving a bit. Through the shirt I could see her bikini top supporting her B cup breasts. Maria was a bit taller and longer blond hair. She also had a bit more weight though certainly not fat. She must have D cup breasts. Like linn she was also wearing a sleeveless shirt and a skirt. Both of them had big bags hanging over their shoulder.
 
I invited them in and Mark offered them coffee. While drinking coffee we joked about the drunken nights we had spent together.

Then out of the blue Linn dared me, she was always like that, "Alex you always think of your self as well built, and you promised me a strip. So I dare you to sunbath naked when we get to the dunes."

Baffled I couldn’t say anything and just stood there with a smirk on my face. Mark saved me by saying that we had go.

We all got on our bicycles and cycled towards the dunes. On our way there Mark and I cycled behind the girls that gave us a great view at their bum and legs. The cycle paths also run through the dunes so we could easily get deeper into the dunes. It was Maria who found a secluded spot and we parked our bicycles. There was no way that any person passing by could see us lying there.

The girls took their big sunbathing towels from their bags, while Mark and I took ours from our rucksacks. It always surprises me what women have in their backs. I draped my towel next to Linn’s while Mark lay down next Maria. I wanted to lie down quickly, so I could watch Linn undress. I threw of my shorts and polo aside and laid down.

Casually I took a cigarette and lit it while watched Linn take of her shirt. It made her tits come nice the way she undressed her shirt. Next was her skirt dropping down her beautiful legs. From the corner of my eye I could see Maria do the same. Linn sat down next to me on her towel.

What happened next was a bit of surprise. She undid her bikini top revealing her apple sized breasts with light brown small nipples. She asked me to light her a cigarette. I lit one and passed it to her. Mark and I were looking around the area while the girls were sunbathing. Mostly I was watching the tits of the girls. Maria’s tits were bigger then Linn’s, but Linn’s were more beautiful tits.

Since it was still morning only the cold water bottles were filling our glasses. Most of us were too tired to be really daring. But in the early afternoon we opened the cooled wine bottles. Soon in bit tipsy mood the subject of course turned to sex. I was asked what kind of boobs I like. I answered I liked apples. Linn was asked if she ever played with her self. We all got our turn, but I could see where this was going. I was a bit shyer those days and less a big mouth. It was Linn pushing me again.

"Alex why don’t you drop your shorts, you owe me some?"

I calculated the situation. The worst that could happen was me standing naked. So I decided to make a counter dare.

"Well will you drop it too?"

"You can already see my breasts."

Mmm I could have seen this one coming but no loss.

"Your breasts are not the same as my private parts."

"Well that is what you say, but I want those shorts down."

I made some funny moves that had to look like a dance and dropped my pants.

AliceeSiimpson1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AliceeSiimpson1

But unlike what I thought my cock was not rock hard but flaccid. Linn leaned back, but I could see some disappointment in her eyes.

"A bit disappointing it’s not hard and standing tall, I want to see it in its glory."

"You could give me some stimulation Linn, I bet it will be hard if you take of your panties."

"Well I will help you another way."

Linn walked over to me and let some fingers run down my belly. Then suddenly her hand gripped my now half hard cock and wanked it. That made it hard. Then Linn leaned back to have look.

"Now you wank it."

I gave my hard cock a couple of strokes. Mark was checking out Maria who had a hand between her legs. She was clearly trying to hide that she was stroking her pussy a bit with her knees closed together. Also Linn was definitely getting horny. Her panties showed some wet spots. The air was filled with sexual tension. Well maybe it had been all day.

"Well Linn take of your panties they are getting wet"", I said to her.

"I see, maybe I will."

While I was trying to convince Linn, I could see Marks hand go down Maria’s panties. The bastard was fingering her. Linn’s eyes looked their way too. It probably made her hotter to see her friend getting fingered by Mark.

Linn looked my way, deep in to my eyes and said with a very sexy voice, "Why don’t you come and take of my panties?"

This of course needed no further encouragement. I moved over to her and gently slid her panties down, revealing her pussy. The way her pussy lips were spread indicated she was very hot. I let finger draw circles around her nipples and then gently ran it down.

From the corner of my eye I could see Maria now without panties and her hand stroking the big hard cock of Mark. My fingers found Linn’s pussy lips and clit. I began massaging her clit. She started sighing that sounded like relieve. The moist from her pussy juices was all over my finger. I pushed her skin up to reveal her clit, massaging it with the top of my finger.

My eyes fell on her beautiful tits. Her nipples were hard. I had to suck those nipples. As I placed my lips around her nipples I could feel her fingers gripping around my cock. The next moment she was stroking my cock in a very nice way. Feeling her hand going from tip all the way down my cock. My finger entered her wet pussy while my tongue flicked her nipple.

Curious I wanted to see what her pussy did look like. I started kissing down towards her pussy. When I was kissing close to her pussy Linn parted her legs some more, revealing her pussy lips and clit to my eyes. I kissed down towards her clit and then I started massaging her clit with my tongue. I could hear Linn moaning. But she wasn’t the only one moaning. A lot of noises were coming from Mark and Maria. My curiosity forced me to look their way. I could see mark fucking Maria.

Linn’s hand was still stroking my cock. My eyes saw her pussy glistering wet only a few inches away from my face. I wanted to fuck her. I moved so to position my cock getting ready to fuck her. Then she pushed me gently on my back. She sat down on top of me. Her pussy only inches away from the tip of my cock. It was a beautiful view, her tits and her wet pussy in full glory.

Linn grabbed my cock and guided the tip towards her pussy. Suddenly I could feel my cock sinking in to her warm wet pussy, her pussy gentle pulling down the skin of my cock.

Then she started rocking. Her tits wiggling with every move she made. I moved my hand towards her pussy. While she was riding my cock like a wild Amazon, I started to massage her clit. The fact that I massaged her clit made her moan even more loudly. The view I had was so sexy. My cock wet from her juices moving in and out of her pussy, her face glowing of satisfaction.

If anybody would come close they would have the time of their live seeing four youth having sex. I was certainly having the time of my live. But it was all getting to much. I warned Linn I was about to cum. She moved her his in way that clearly made my cock move in way that stimulated her more. Because the next moment she was moaning like she was cumming. I couldn’t hold back anymore and shot my warm load in her pussy.

We laughed when we were ready. It made Mark and Maria also laugh. It was funny now we had lost our sexual tension, the four of us having sex here in the dunes. We all lay naked for the rest of the day, with some more fondling around.

Published 
Written by tomcat
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments