Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Share And Share Alike!

"Gary lets Simon have his wife"

17
3 Comments 3
13.7k Views 13.7k
2.1k words 2.1k words
I had a part time job at a friend's window company, three half days a week, measuring clients' windows so the company could prepare a quotation. I've had several "interesting" experiences, but none quite as exciting as this one.

I turned up at the client's house, armed with my trusty tape and notebook. It sounds like a cliché but, having rung the doorbell, the door was opened by a gorgeous young woman. She wore a skirt and a thin T-shirt. There was a chill in the air and, in the few seconds it took for me to introduce myself, her nipples had hardened and stuck out under her T-shirt. Gazing steadfastly at those gorgeous protrusions, it was a struggle to explain who I was and why I had called. But I managed.
"Where would you like to start?" she asked.

By gently sucking your beautiful nipples, I thought, but said. "Let's start in the lounge."

As I began my work she asked if I'd a like a coffee. I began measuring. She returned and handed me the drink and, as I paused to sip it, she draped herself, rather provocatively, over the arm of the settee. We chatted, small talk, pleasant enough, although I confess that my mind wasn't really on what she was saying. The thing was she looked at me all the time she was chatting. Well, of course she did, but I mean really looked, sort of holding my eyes with hers, almost challenging me.

I found it unnerving and arousing at the same time. She moved in a very slow, languorous manner. I felt drawn in and concentration was very difficult. Twice while I was measuring, I didn't press the grip button on the tape correctly and the tape came shuttering back into the spool.

After the second time, she said, "Would you like me to hold the end for you?"

I turned to look at her and her gaze did not waver. Her comment had been deliberately provocative and she stared into my eyes.

"I'd love that," I said.

Without a word she slid off the arm of the settee, came over to me and gripped the end of the tape. Beginning to slightly extend it, she asked, "Where do you want me to put it?" Her eyes never left mine.

I did an involuntary self-conscious giggle, like a twelve year old. I immediately regretted it. Still looking into my eyes, she raised an eyebrow, questioningly.

"Sorry," I muttered.

" That's quite alright," she purred, smiling. She slowly and sensually pulled the tape from the spool. My God she knew what she was doing. How could pulling out a tape measure give me an erection? But no doubt about it, I was getting hard.

The chat continued as we measured the windows together, always that unwavering look in her eyes. As we finished the last window downstairs I wound in the tape and, instead of letting go, she held on and came with it. I didn't notice at first then glanced up as I became aware of her being at the end of the tape. She came right up to me still hanging on to it. The tape wasn't the only thing currently being wound up. My jeans bulged!

When the tape was wound right in she said very quietly, still maintaining that eye contact, "Shall I take you up to the bedrooms now?"

I nodded.

I followed her up the stairs; it was a breath-taking view. Her skirt was not long, covering vital areas but still pretty revealing. Halfway up the stairs she suddenly stopped and turned around. "You okay?" she asked. I could only nod in response. We continued.

At the top, she again turned and asked once more, "Now, where would you like to start?"

Those eyes! It seemed such a loaded question. Was she teasing or did she really want some sort of action from me? It was a difficult position and I was a bit speechless. "Lost your tongue?" she said.

"Er no. The bedroom?" I ventured.

"That's as good a place as any," she smirked, turned and led the way. "Would you like me to hold your tape again?"

"Please," I replied weakly. Again the eye contact as she moved away from me, holding one end of the tape. We measured, then again on the last window she held onto the tape as I wound it in. This time she came right up to me and didn't let go. I held my breath as she stood before me. Her nipples seemed to have hardened again, though it certainly wasn't cold. As she very slowly released the tape, she dropped her hand which brushed the bulge in my jeans.

"Ooh," she said in a surprised tone. "What's that? Another tape in your pocket?"

"Er, something like that."

"Well, would you like me to hold the end of that for you, too?" Those eyes never left mine. My cock was aching now.

"Yes, I would... please."

"Mmmm, my pleasure," she purred again. She moved closer, still looking into my eyes and slowly cupped her hand around the bulge in my jeans. "That feels very firm indeed" she whispered. "I'd like to see more of that!"

She slowly but slickly opened the front of my jeans. I felt a warm hand slide down inside and gently feel my balls. They were aching now! Then she grasped my cock, quite firmly - nice! She slowly stroked up and down my shaft. I groaned, it was fantastic. I pulled her to me and we kissed. She moved herself against me, all the time pumping my cock.

I put a hand up inside her T-shirt and felt beautiful firm breasts, the nipples hard as bullets. I bent my head and took a nipple between my lips. I licked and gently sucked it; she gasped and pumped me harder before falling back onto the bed where she wriggled out of her skirt. Again those fabulous eyes never left mine.

She wore white cotton pants and they were damp. I took off my shirt and pants and lay down beside her. She took hold of my throbbing cock once more.

HeilyPeterson
Online Now!
Lush Cams
HeilyPeterson

I caressed her breasts and she arched her back and moaned. She took one of my hands and slid it over her firm belly and down until my hand cupped the damp patch. Her breath came in short, snatched gasps as I slid my finger under the leg of her pants and felt her hot damp cunt.

"Finger-fuck me... please," she groaned.

I got her up onto her knees so that we were kneeling in front of each other. She grabbed my cock again and parted her legs so I could cup her cunt and work a finger inside. My palm massaged her clit whilst my fingers explored inside her. She rode my hand, grasping and grinding against it.

Suddenly, she hugged me tight, pressing herself close and trembling and gasping, repeating, "Oh yes, oh yes oh yes... go on!" Then my hand was filled with her hot, gushing cum as she squeezed and bucked against me.

"What the fuck is going on here?"

The harsh voice broke the spell of ecstasy. A man stood in the doorway, clearly not pleased. I lost my erection.

"Are you fucking my wife?" he demanded.

"Sorry," was all I could stammer.

He looked at his wife. "And are you enjoying it?"

"Very much," she replied.

Oh shit, I thought.

"So was I," he said. " I've been watching you all along. She's good, isn't she Simon?"

"What?"

"Hope you don't mind. I'm Gary by the way. You and Julie were both well into that weren't you... sorry if I spoiled it."

Suddenly it dawned on me. "I've been used!"

"Sort of, do you mind?" asked Gary.

"Well... hell... I..."

"You're right, Julie was very wrong and needs punishing. What do you think? Might I suggest you give her a good spanking"

"Oh no! Please don't spank me," Julie whined, unconvincingly, fluttering those bloody eyes.

Gary reached out, grasped her wrist and pulled her over my knee; the warmth of her belly across my cock got it all stirring again. I was a bit confused, but hell, I went with the flow! Gary gave her ass a quick slap, she squealed and squirmed on my lap, exciting my cock. I followed his example and slapped her, again the squeal and the delicious cock-hardening squirm. Again and again, four five times, she was loving it!

I noticed Gary sit down in the corner. He wore lounger pants and his hand slipped inside them and started to move up and down. Clearly he was enjoying it, too!

Julie's breathing quickened and deepened. She started to moan again, then suddenly slipped from my lap down onto her knees on the floor. This released my cock which by now was rigid. She took it in both hands and covered the head with her mouth. She slowly moved both hands up and down my shaft and gently sucked and nibbled at the end. Suddenly she took it almost to the hilt in her mouth. I gasped. Fucking fabulous! I hadn't felt this hot for a long time.

By now Gary had removed his clothes and was watching us closely. Cock in hand he slowly tossed himself off, all the time talking to us, egging us on. He came over for a better view as I again fingered Julie and she sucked harder and wanked my cock. God, I was really sexed up. Without thinking I reached out and got a hold of Gary's cock. He was very hard. I pulled on it and he leaned back on the bed, saying, "Oh yes, man, that feels good."

Well this guy was letting me fuck his red-hot gorgeous wife, so it was the very least I could do to say thank you.

"Hey Babe," he whispered throatily. "Do you want fucking? Do you want fucking by both of us?"

Julie moaned and nodded. "What about you Simon? Do you want to put your cock inside my wife?" I, too, groaned and nodded.

"Come on then, Babe, two cocks for being a bad girl, but we need plenty of lube."

Well Julie was absolutely wet through and dripping, my cock was in her mouth and wet through. Gary's was a bit dry with me wanking it, so I bent down and slid my mouth over it. I didn't care, I was so sexed up now, and anyway a threesome should be just that... three ways! I sucked him wetly, he had pre-cum too, so soon we were all wet.

I lay on the bed on my back. Julie mounted me, held my cock and slipped it inside her gorgeous hot, wet cunt. Then Gary climbed on her back I felt his hard hot cock pressing against mine. Julie groaned, "Oh yes, oh God yes. Fucking hell, give it me... gently... slowly... oh, fuck me, that is fantastic. Move - but slowly."

With Gary's cock tight against mine inside this gorgeous woman whose beautiful breasts and nipples were right in my face, move slowly? You're kidding? I just wanted to ram in deep and plunge in and out. God, I'd never felt sensations like this.

Julie began shrieking with ecstasy. She fucking loved it and moved harder and faster, gasping, "Give it to me. Give it me; oh, fuck me deep you bastards! This is what I want... I want..." Then, she became rigid and almost screamed and gasped and pushed so hard against us. "God! Yeeess."

At the same time I felt Gary's cock throbbing and pulsating and he thrust in hard. That set me off. I felt as though the cum was coming from deep inside my loins somewhere, from so very deep.

We were spent, done, fucked! Gary climbed off and Julie rolled away. My belly was covered in cum, as was Julie's cunt. "Fuck me that was brilliant," I gasped.

"Just one thing left to do now," said Gary laconically, "and as I'm the cuckold here, I guess I get to do it."

"What's that?" I ask.

"I've got to clean you both up," he replied with a wink. "Let's start with you, Simon," and he placed my cock into his mouth.

Published 
Written by Alexanderpwllglas
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments