Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Sharing Kay With Another Couple

"This is about sharing Kay with another couple and joining them for the evening."

37
6 Comments 6
4.4k Views 4.4k
2.3k words 2.3k words

I came home from work the other day, only to find another couple visiting with my sexy wife, Kay. Kay and Mary were sitting on the couch. Alex was sitting in the only chair, watching the two women making out.

I introduced myself and they also introduced themselves, Mary said she was a friend of Kay, they work in the same office.

They were both naked from the waist up. Kay’s D-cup breasts were bare. Kay was holding Mary’s head to her breast like she was nursing a child. Mary was sucking Kay’s nipple, she was fondling Kay’s other breast.

From what I could see, Mary was naked from the waist up. Her breasts were about the same size as Kay’s. She was on her right side and had long, black hair.

Kay had a skirt on, with no panties, as she normally does not wear any panties. Mary had her hand between Kay’s legs. Kay was smiling as Mary was fingering Kay’s pussy.

I looked at Alex and he was enjoying watching the two women.

I ask him, “Are you straight or bi?”

He replied, “I am bi, why do you ask?”

I said, “Well, why don’t we give the women some time alone? We can go upstairs and take a shower. That way we will be fresh for when they come up.”

He got a smile on his face and just nodded. I looked at Kay and blew her a kiss as I motioned that we were going upstairs. She smiled back at me and nodded.

Kay was leaning back with her legs spread wide. Mary had removed Kay's panties and rubbed her clit as she was fingering her pussy.  Kay was kissing Mary and fondling her breasts and nipples.

When we got upstairs to the bathroom, Alex followed me into the bathroom.

I asked Alex, “Would you like to share a shower or a bubble bath?”

Alex said, “I have never had a bath with another man, it sounds interesting. Let’s do a bath and see what comes up.”

We slowly got out of our clothes, as the water was filling up the bathtub. He had a nice-looking cock that was uncut. His cock was about an inch or two longer and we had about the same girth.  Alex smiled as I was looking at his cock and he reached out for my cock.

As he started to fondle my cock, I reached out and began to fondle his.

He asked me, “Have you ever done cock docking?”

I replied, “No, but I would love to try it.”

We were both hard, so he got close to me and faced me. He grabbed my cock in one hand and his in the other. He pulled back his foreskin as the tips of our cocks touched. He pulled his foreskin over our cocks and began to jerk us both off.

It felt so good, as both of our cocks were dripping precum and lubricating each of our cocks. Alex kept stroking our cocks, I was the first to cum and that caused him to cum.

We then got into the bathtub, Alex had me sit in front of him when we got into the tub. I could feel his hard cock against my back. He reached around and was fondling my cock and balls.

He began to slowly wash me and had me stand so he could finish the job. He slowly washed and fondled my cock and balls. As he rinsed me clean, he continued fondling my cock and balls.

As I was finishing bathing Alex, Kay and Mary came into the bathroom. They were both naked and holding hands.

Kay asked, “Are you two almost done in the tub?”

I replied, “Yes, we are. We were just getting out. Should we drain the tub for you ladies?”

Kay said, “Yes, we want fresh water and bubbles.”

So, I started to drain the tub as we were getting out of the bathtub. Kay and Mary handed Alex and me a couple of warm towels. As they did, they kissed us and grabbed our hard cocks.

Mary looked at Kay and said, “Well they look like they have been having some fun while we were doing each other on the couch.”

Kay replied, “Well I hope that they save us some of their cum.”

I turned as we were going to the bedroom, “We will be keeping each other hard for you ladies to join us.”

I watched as Kay was standing in the bathtub, holding Mary’s hand, and helping her into the bathtub.

After the ladies got settled into the tub, Kat started using her soapy hands to fondle and massage Mary’s beautiful breasts and get her nipples hard. They were also passionately kissing each other as they were washing each other.

Alex and I were in the bedroom and were on our sides. My head was at the foot of the bed and his was at the head of the bed. This way my hard cock was at his face and my face was by his cock.

We were just taking our time exploring and fondling each other’s cocks. I was taking the pre-cum from his tip and rubbing it all over his hard shaft. His ball sack was getting some needed attention.

I also had him spread his legs a little as I was also rubbing his pre-cum onto his ass as I was teasing it with my finger.

I heard Kay and Mary getting out of the bathtub and walking to the bedroom. When they came into the bedroom, they saw us and immediately joined us on the bed. Kay got behind Alex and replaced my hand with her warm hand.

I felt Mary’s beautiful breasts rubbing against my back, just before she reached around and replaced Alex’s hand with her warm soft fingers. Mary began fondling my ball sack before Alex had stopped gently stroking my hard cock and pre-cum. He did offer his fingers to Mary to clean off my pre-cum.

I turned towards Mary and began to kiss her soft lips and her beautiful breasts, paying particular attention to her nipples as they began to get hard and excited. She rolled slightly onto her back so I could reach between her legs and fondle both her clit and her pussy.

I could feel that Kay and Alex had also turned to face each other. I glanced over my shoulder and saw that Kay was on top of Alex and sucking his cock as he had his face buried between her sexy legs.

VanessaRioss
Online Now!
Lush Cams
VanessaRioss

Mary must have seen what Kay and Alex were doing and looked at me, smiled and turned so her pussy was at my mouth and she could suck my cock. After getting on top of me, I started to suck on her excited clit and finger her pussy.

Mary started to moan and shake, as she was getting close to having an orgasm. She stopped sucking my cock and laid her head on my leg and just held onto my cock as her orgasm started.

She let out a moan and squeezed my head with her legs as her orgasm overcame her. I paused licking her pussy and sucking her clit as she came down from her orgasm. I looked over at Kay because I could tell that she was also getting close.

As I was watching Kay her orgasm started overtaking her and her whole body shook as she was also cumming.

Mary looked at Kay and said, “You were right, your husband is a good cunt licker.”

Kay replied, “Your husband is also fantastic with his tongue. Now, I want to feel his sexy cock in my pussy.”

After saying that Kay got off Alex and turned and slid his cock into her sopping wet pussy. Alex reached up and was fondling Kay’s beautiful breasts and pinching her nipples as she rode him cowgirl.

Mary sat up and remained squatted over my face so I could continue doing her orally and I also was licking her sexy ass and working my tongue into her ass.

Mary leaned over and was kissing Kay passionately.

Mary then looked at Kay, “I am not sure if I want to get off of your hubby’s mouth.”

Kay looked at her, “Let me guess he has his tongue in your sexy ass?”

Mary just shook her head and smiled.

Kay said, “If you like his tongue there you should slide his cock into your sweet ass and have him rub your clit.”

Mary then got off my face and squatted over my cock and slowly worked my cock into her ass. She was doing it slowly so her body could relax as she slid onto me.

Once she had me completely inside her ass, she looked at me and said, “Your wife said you should fondle my clit.”

After she said that, I licked one of my fingers and began to rub her clit and then slid my finger into her pussy to take her juices to rub her clit. She started going up and down on my cock and I started to finger fuck her pussy and fondle her excited clit.

Mary leaned over and was kissing Kay as her orgasm started. As it started, I began to finger fuck her faster as I was rubbing her clit faster.

She grabbed my arms to stop me as her orgasm made her shake all over. After she stopped shaking, she let my arms go and I started all over. She was grinding and rocking back and forth while my cock was in her ass.

In the meantime, Kay was riding Alex reverse cowgirl and he was getting close to cumming as he was raising his hips up to fuck Kay that much faster as he was holding onto her ass.

Alex then had Kay get off his cock and had her on the bed in the missionary position as he started to fuck her hard and fast. He then stopped and buried his cock deep into her pussy. When he did his balls tightened up and I could see him squirting his cum into her pussy.

Kay also tensed up and began to milk the last of the cum out of his cock. He just stayed buried in Kay’s pussy.

Mary started to shake again, and I could feel her pussy clamping down on my fingers and her ass also clamped down on my cock causing me to shoot my streams of cum into her beautiful ass.

She then collapsed on top of me without letting my cock slide out of her ass.

When she finished with her orgasm, she relaxed enough to let my cock start to soften and slide out of her ass. Her juices were dripping from her pussy all over my belly.

As Alex was getting soft and slipping out of Kay’s dripping pussy.

I watched as Mary got between Kay’s legs and began to clean up her pussy. I reached out for Alex and pulled him and his soft cock to my face and I started to suck and lick his cock clean.

I loved tasting his juices and Kay’s juices on his cock.

Kay had Mary turn so that she could lick her pussy clean also. Kay got on top of me in the sixty-nine position and I started to lick and suck her clit after I had gotten Alex hard again. He took the hint and got behind Kay.

I guided his cock into her pussy and was licking them both as he started to fuck her doggy style.

I could feel Mary sucking my balls and sucking my cock back to life after I had cum in her ass. After she got me hard again, both she and Kay were sucking my cock. It felt so hot having their lips on my cock.

Alex was busy pumping Kay’s pussy, and I could feel her nipples rubbing my belly as he was thrusting into her pussy.

Both Alex and Kay came at the same time, as I watched him bury his cock into her pussy and his balls tighten up again pumping his cum deep into her pussy.

Mary and Kay had gotten me so close to cumming that when Kay had her orgasm, I started to shoot streams of cum all over her face, as I did, she stroked me faster.

I licked Alex’s cock as he pulled out of Kay and then turned my attention to cleaning her pussy. Mary was cleaning Alex’s cock and sucking his balls as Alex was between her legs and licking her pussy to get her to orgasm again.

After Kay had cleaned me up and I had cleaned her up we just cuddled each other and was watching Mary and Alex, as Alex was making her cum.

We just relaxed in bed for about an hour before we decided to get into the hot tub naked. As we did, we also ordered a couple of pizzas to go with the wine we were drinking.

When the pizza was delivered, Kay went to the door naked and found a very sexy young lady with the pizza.

She looked at Kay, “You are so very sexy and beautiful.”

Kay invited her to join us and have some pizza and relax in the hot tub.

That will be a different story.

Published 
Written by HoseJockey55
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments