Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

She likes two

"Our threesome"

4
5 Comments 5
20.8k Views 20.8k
1.1k words 1.1k words

Carol was attractive, 46 years old, blonde hair, blue eyes. Her marriage was unfufilling, sexually. When we met she told me that her husband wouldn't make love to her, so she looked elsewhere.

We met and it and there was a mutual attraction between the two of us. I was 47 and single at the time and Carol was 46, married and needed companionship. She stated her husband didn't make love t her.
We enjoyed each others company, mentally as well as physically.

When she could make it out of her house, we made love. Our love for one another was undeniably correct.

One day, she came to my apartment and I played a sex video for us to watch. The sex tape displayed a beautiful woman sucking two mens cocks. Outwardly, Carol showed no emotional or sexual desire, but she watched attentively. I went into the other room and when I returned, her short skirt was at her hips and she was playing with her hairy pussy and moaning loudly. My presence didn't seem to bother her at all. I watched her as she came to a climax.

After a few minutes rest, she looked at me and said,  "I love you but that scene with two big cocks just reallly turned me on."
 
"Carol, I have a confession to make. I like to watch, also. If we found a suitable man, would you suck his cock while I watched.?"  Somewhat stunned by my statement, she said, "If you stay by my side and promise to love me  yes honey, I will suck a cock for you"

We kissed and held each other.

The following week, I placed a spot on the internet, looking for someone who was near our age bracket and was free to travel with no stings attached.

Several responses followed. Carol and I reviewed them and talked about the possibilities. No one seemed to interest her and then I received an email from Mike. He was married, and traveled throughout state of Florida. He sent a text message along with a picture of himself naked sitting on a chair with his large 8 inch hard cock. I forwarded the email to Carol along with a message. "I'd like to see you suck this one. She responded and said," Promise me you love me and I will suck his cock for you"  I replied, "You know I love you." That was all she needed to hear.

The three of us decided to meet in  the central part of southern Florida in a small motel. I had purchased some rum to help loosen the conversation.We talked and had some drinks. MIke sat at a table beside the bed and we sat on the bed facing Mike. After two drinks, Carols legs began to part to reveal her supple thighs. As our conversation continued, Mike's gaze between her legs seemed to turn her on. Without
warning Carol asked if I would make her another drink. As I was making her drink, she went to the bathroom and removed her panties. She returned and resumed her spot on the bed. Mike's eyes were
once again focused between Carol's legs. He viewed her hairy pussy and she noticed a bulge growing in his pants. Out of the blue, Carol said, " Randy sent me the picture you sent to him and I would like to see your cock in real life." Mike looked at me and I nodded yes.

Lindimeow
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Lindimeow

He stood up and as he began to unbuckle his belt, Carol got off the bed and said, "Let me help." She knelt on the floor in front of him, unbuttoned his pants, unzipped his zipper and used both hands to pull his pants to the floor. Mike stood only in his shirt and his light blue bikini type underwear. His semi-erect cock filled his slightly wet shorts. Carol touched his underwear and felt his big cock. Immediately, she removed
his underwear and revealed his 8 inch hairy cock. "Oh my, it's even bigger than I remember from your picture." she said.

Then she helped Mike rid himself of the clothes around his ankles.She knew I was watching and she loved performing for me. She licked her lips and then moaned as her mouth engulfed his large cock.
As I watched Carol sucking his large member, I became aroused and quickly undressed. I sat on the bed and began to masterbate. Mike pumped Carol's hungry mouth for about 2 minutes and then he withdrew.
She grasped his buttocks and pulled him forward. He said, "No, I have another idea, get undressed and lay on the bed. I want to lick your pussy while you suck Randy's cock"

At this point, Carol was at the point of no return. She stood up, kicked off her shoes,removed her blouse and bra to expose her big tits. I helped remove her mini-skirt and panties. My blonde haired, blue eyed
beauty stood completely naked in front of us.
 
Then she layed on the bed close to the side with her legs slightly spread. Mike marveled at her beautiful hairy pussy and he got between her legs. Carol shivered as his tougue began to lick her wet pussy. She continued 
to moan. I stood beside the bed and masterbated as I watched. Then she looked at me and said, "Fuck my mouth, honey" I stepped to the side of the bed and entered her warm mouth. This action went on for 3 minutes and  then Mike removed his mouth from her pussy said he wanted to fuck her. Carol stopped sucking me and said to Mike, " Yes, fill my pussy with that big cock of yours while I suck Randy". Without hesitation, he put his hard cock in her hairy pussy and pumped away as I continued to feed her mouth. Mike's action became increasingly more rapid. Carol could sense that Mike was close to cumming and said, "Don't cum in my pussy, cum in my mouth." I withdrew my cock from her mouth and said, "Yes honey, I want to watch him cum in your mouth" I stood beside the bed and stroked my dick as Mike pulled out of her pussy and straddled Carol's beautiful face. He rubbed his cock a few times and with a loud moan he shot his big load into her open mouth. She swallowed his cum and then pulled his cock into her mouth. The scene I was watching brought me to the brink of orgasm. I said to Carol, "Baby I'm next." Mike quickly took his cock out of her mouth so I could unload my cum into her mouth as well. She enjoyed every last drop of my juice, too.

 

 

 

Published 
Written by RCPUDGE
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments