Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Sideline Hottie!

"As told by the Hottie, herself..."

8
9 Comments 9
27.5k Views 27.5k
6.0k words 6.0k words

There’s absolutely nothing I like better than a big, strong man between my thighs.  I just love the feeling of a vigorous guy on top of me, pumping hot cum inside my dripping pussy while my toes are pointed straight at the ceiling and my nails are digging into his tight ass.  I’ve always been attracted to bigger men, real athletes, especially football players.  There’s just something about all that energy, the power and the vigor, the violence even, that makes my pussy soaking wet and me a hot slut for a big cock.
    
I literally grew up on the sidelines, so maybe that’s why.  Daddy was head coach of one of the best football programs in a mid-major conference and always longed for a shot at one of the big bowls.  I was his little baby girl, and for years, the cute li’l pony-tailed thing you always saw tagging along with the head phone cords or the clip board.  When they went wireless Daddy found something else for me to do, so I grew up on the sidelines with ESPN and Gatorade, surrounded by giant men and all that testosterone.   
    
No wonder I have a thing for football players now, especially NFL players.  These guys are nothing like the stereotypes we make of them.  These are real men in the prime of life at the absolute pinnacle of athletic shape; strong men with world class physical prowess, driven by a primal need and a burning desire to compete and to excel.  And not dummies either.  You don’t get to be one of the world’s best without a sharp mind, especially in competition like they have in the NFL.  Boneheads are quickly weeded out and weaklings need not apply.  So, I have a thing for football players.  One might say I was born for it.
    
I majored in sports medicine when I went to college and Daddy always wanted me to go on to medical school.  But with the grades I made the only programs I could hope to get into were all in Grenada and they don’t have football teams there, so that was definitely out.  I actually wanted to be a cheerleader anyway, whatever Daddy might have wanted.  But as I got older there was always something more important and challenging for me to do with the team, and it was my major after all, so I stayed on the sidelines with the guys and privately envied the pretty girls in their short skirts and their tiny tops.
    
Daddy finally got his big shot just before my junior year.  He took a job rebuilding a lame program in a BCS conference and wanted me to go with him.  But I thought of it as my big shot too and stayed right where I was and made cheerleader instead.  Both of us would have been better off with our previous gig.  Daddy didn’t take into account the alumni and their rivalries and tried to build a championship team instead of taking care of business right away.  Big mistake.  He lasted two years, and I probably could have used my last couple more wisely on the sidelines for the experience.  The job offers just weren’t that great.  
    
So, Daddy is comfortably retired now and grumbles about what could have been - while fishing his time away in sunny Florida.  I wait tables at First Bar, a really nice place where the people are great and the tips are good, and I dance some nights at a ‘gentlemen’s club’ where the people are good and the tips are great.  I teach aerobics some nights too, to help make ends meet, but I spend most of my time trying out for the Top Cats.  I really, really want to be an NFL cheerleader now.  I made it to the final cut last year and I’ll try one more time.
    
In the meantime I sort of collect football players for fun.  I have a cute little bracelet I wear on my ankle sometimes with little charms of the numbers and team colors of all the players I’ve slept with.  I just might need another bracelet soon!  Good thing I have another ankle.  
    
I was in Charlotte for a pre-season game.  It’s easy to find out where the teams are staying, and after the hotel managers finally figure out I’m perfectly harmless and not a ‘pro’ they usually stop giving me a hard time about hanging around.  One manager even takes care of my tab for me sometimes.  She knows I’m good for business and has actually become a good friend.  The Raiders were staying at her place and I was sitting at the bar by the pool in a nice little bikini, kind of waiting for the players to finish with their meetings and work-outs.
    
It was early afternoon and not so busy at the bar and I was just toying around with a margarita when a really hot, Asian-looking girl pulled up the stool beside me.  That’s not so uncommon at all. There are always beautiful girls following football teams around.  What was unusual was the way she smiled at me as she did it.  But even that wasn’t totally out of the ordinary either.  I’ve been hit on by girls dozens of times and it’s always sexy.  So I don’t freak out when a pretty girl smiles at me.  I just like guys better.  
      
I must say, though, she’s especially gorgeous.  Now, I don’t have any ‘Asian thing’ but there was simply no denying her exotic great looks.  She has long, delicate black hair that flows perfectly over balanced shoulders and down a sleek back, lively dark eyes that reflect humor and knowledge at the same time, and an absolutely enviable flat stomach.  So, sure, I smiled right back.
    
It was quickly fairly obvious she was hitting on me and I decided to play around with her a little bit.  I wanted to see if I could shock her.  We made the usual get-to-know-you small talk and when she asked what brought me here I looked her right in those exotic eyes and told her I was here to fuck a football player.  She just laughed and asked if I had a particular one in mind.  So, she wasn’t shocked at all.  I told her who I had my eye on and she got this sexy hint of a smile and trailed a long nail over my hand.  
    
“Ever consider the cheerleaders?” she asked, flipping my hand over, trailing that nail over my palm.  I laughed and discreetly pulled my bikini bottom to the side so she could see the tiny Top Cat logo I have tattooed just below my hip.  
    
“I’ve considered,” I smiled.  “But I kind of have my heart set today.”  I thought that might be the end of it but she’s a very persistent girl.  I suppose she had her heart set too; on me!  That was very flattering and I have to admit she’s very good at flirting.  So we chatted and flirted, and I couldn’t help being a little turned on.  
    
I casually crossed my legs and she noticed my charm bracelet.  She turned it around my ankle and lifted a charm here and there as she obviously recognized some of the teams and numbers.  She’d lift her eyebrows and I’d nod, confirming her suspicions.  And she caressed my bare foot the whole time, teasing those long nails inside my instep and around my toes.
    
She was really very good at this.  She kept my interest without being too blatant and we chatted and bought each other rounds of drinks.  As we talked I realized she had actually been a Raiderette once.  Well, that just about elevated her to rock star status for me and I was that much more turned on.
    
“Not what it’s made out to be really,” she cautioned.  “I have my own business now.”  That hint of a smile again.  She wouldn’t elaborate much on her business but it sounded very sexy and just as mysterious.  I couldn’t help being turned on by this exotic woman.  I noticed her smiling past my shoulder and turned around to see at whom.
    
And there he was!  My heart started beating just a little faster as he smiled, peeling off his sunglasses.  He was dressed in a black polo shirt and khaki pants, looking handsome and powerful.  I’d had a few brief moments to flirt with him the day before and thought he was smiling and walking toward me.  Not!  He gave me a polite nod as he put his strong arm around Melanie’s shoulders and kissed her lightly on the cheek.  Her eyes were on me the entire time, though.  
    
“Hello Darling,” she said to who was once my quarry and was now totally unreachable for me. “This is Dawn.  She’s here to fuck a football player.”
    
Well, my mouth just dropped open at that.  I hadn’t expected anything like that at all.  And I thought I could shock her!  Fat chance.  Derrick laughed uproariously,  “Who’s the lucky guy?” he wanted to know, turning that dazzling smile to me and looking me up and down in a sexy, appraising way
    
“I think she has her heart quite set on you, sweetie.”  Of course, I had noticed their matching silver wedding bands by then.  Melanie kept those eyes on me every second as she ran a palm lightly over the front of Derrick’s pants.  “There’s only one way to get into these, Honey,” she said to me sliding her hand up and down that sexy bulge, “And that’s through these.”  She took both her hands and teased them up and down her tan thighs then, her eyes never leaving mine.  
    
I thought about it for, oh, maybe a split second, my eyes bouncing from a tall, sexy powerful black man to a sleek, sexy Asian beauty, and quickly nodded.  If Derrick was surprised by this sudden turn of events he sure hid it well.  Maybe this happened to him all the time.  I don’t know.  I was a little shocked though.  She meant right now!  With that sexy hint of a smile again, Melanie took my hand and the three of us skirted the lobby, heading for the elevators.
    
It was funny what was going through my mind as we rode up.  I was thinking, not only was I going to add a new number to my bracelet, but a megaphone or a pair of pom-poms too!  I was practically dripping wet at the very thought of it and Melanie just made it that much worse, discreetly caressing my thighs and ass on the short ride, but still too long ride up.
    
Melanie practically pushed me into their room while Derrick busied himself at the mini-bar.  She and I glided by their bed where she pulled me into her arms and kissed me for the first time.  Such a sweet kiss too, soft but clever at the same time.  She wanted to kiss me and it showed with the way she did it.  

I opened my mouth for her and her wet tongue pushed inside.  She hummed as she kissed me, then quickly took a step back.  She smiled as she unwrapped the sheer little skirt she wore over her bikini bottom.  I thought about asking her where she got it but that idea was quickly banished as she dropped it to her feet and pulled me closer again.
    
This time her kiss was hotter, much more insistent, and I danced my tongue around with hers as our hands began to roam.  She was humming softly again  in my mouth as she slowly untied my bikini top, her nails grazing over my warm skin.  The quick intake of her breath was enough to let me know she liked what she saw and Derrick chose just then to turn around.  He smiled a dazzling look at me while Melanie licked her way down my neck and dropped my top to the floor.  I caressed her dark hair and smiled over her shoulder at Derrick as she slowly circled my hardening nipples with a hot tongue.  Mmmmm...her breath was so warm on me, too.
    
Melanie moved back and forth over my hard nipples and Derrick leaned against the bar to watch.  How sexy!  Melanie kissed and sucked my nipples like she’d been thinking about it all day, but finally pulled up to kiss me again.  Her lips were so warm against mine, and Derrick just looked so sexy watching us.  
    
Her wet tongue was moving faster inside my mouth as she took both my hands, placing them lightly on her breasts.  She smiled up at me, reaching behind her to unhook her strapless top, and I held it gently in my hands as she kissed me again, her sweet breasts sliding back and forth behind the fabric under my palms.  She backed away and I let her top fall to the floor.  She turned to Derrick who smiled and kind of waved his glass to us, and Melanie turned to me again.  Taking my hand, she led me to the bed.
    
This was way hot!  Melanie lay on the bed and pulled me beside her.  She lifted her sexy legs and pushed her bikini bottoms off while I watched Derrick walk from the bar, pulling off his shirt.  What a hot body!  He’s built like a wedge, with broad shoulders and strong arms.  His muscles gleamed in the late afternoon sunlight and he smiled that dazzling smile as he tossed his shirt and Melanie took my hand again.  
    
“Like that sexy body, Sweetie?” she whispered.  “Only one way to get it.”  She took my hand and I took my eyes off Derrick, looking into hers as she placed my hand between her warm, naked thighs.  Mmmmmm.  She was so wet.  She pushed one of my fingers into her smooth pussy and I leaned down to kiss her.  Her tongue played around with mine in time to my finger moving in and out of her as she moved it as she liked.  She moaned and pulled my head down to her sweet breasts, pushing another of my fingers into her hot slit.  Out of the corner of my eye I watched Derrick slip out of his pants and thought I would die!  My God, what a body fucking body!
    
Melanie chuckled then gasped, pushing another of my fingers into her wet pussy, and directed my hot mouth to a hard nipple.  She placed both her hands over mine between her trembling thighs and moaned as I sucked on her sensitive nips.  The last I saw of Derrick was a flash of sexy, black male flesh in dark briefs as he stepped out of my view.  I concentrated on Melanie then, rolling my tongue over her hard nipples, nipping gently or sucking sweetly.  She took control of my hand, moving my fingers where she liked, my thumb on her hard clit and my fingers deeper inside her.
    
And she fucked herself faster and faster with my fingers as I sucked her sweet tits.  This was so sexy!  She lifted her hips up and down while she pushed my fingers in and out of her deeper and deeper, her thighs gripping my hand like she wasn’t ever going to give it up.  She panted and gasped while she fucked my hand and I began to gently bite the hard nipple in my mouth.  
    
When she started cumming I almost came with her!  She pulled me up to kiss her as her orgasm ripped through her but kept my fingers busily moving in and out of her, faster and faster as she moaned into my mouth, and even harder and harder as she kept cumming all over my moving fingers.  Gawd, she was so sexy!
    
As she was coming back to the living she smiled at me and turned my head, “Lookie what you get, Sweetie!”  And, oh!  Someone should make a statue of this man!  Derrick stood at the foot of the bed, his strong legs well spread and a huge, magnificent black cock held in hand.  His muscled torso looked mouth watering and he smiled, stroking that gorgeous thing for me as Melanie pulled my head back around.
    
“But first things first,” she said gently pushing my shoulders.  I knew what she meant.  I had no problem with it at all and slyly snuck my tongue down her sexy body.  We were both going to enjoy this!  I gracefully slid between her thighs and smiled up at her.  Just then Derrick slid his hard cock slowly up my left thigh.  It was so warm, so hard, so big!  I shuddered and slipped my hot tongue down Melanie’s tight belly.  She squirmed a little and I shuddered again when Derrick slid that hard cock inside my right thigh.  Oh, his cock felt so good on my skin.  So hot!  
    
“Mmmmm.  That’s it...nice and slow, Baby, ” Melanie purred, as my tongue inched lower.  I didn’t know if she was talking to me or to Derrick as he gently pulled my bikini bottoms off my hips.  I straightened one long leg at a time for him so he could pull my bottoms off me and get me naked, all the time inching my tongue closer to Melanie’s hot, wet pussy.
    
Derrick slid his hard cock all over my naked ass and down my warm thighs as my lips came closer to Melanie’s wet slit.  He slid that huge thing down my thigh and leg, teasing it over my bare foot then slowly up the other leg as I breathed in her sweet smell.  Mmmmmm.

mattgreatcock
Online Now!
Lush Cams
mattgreatcock

 
    
He teased that monster up and down my crack as I leaned into Melanie’s thighs and slipped my hot tongue between her sweet, wet lips.  She moaned and I moaned with her when I felt Derrick’s hard cock brush over my wet pussy, and I pushed my tongue inside her just a little.  Oh, gawd!  His cock was so hot on me and her pussy was so sweet!
    
I teased my hot tongue inside her wet inner lips as Derrick teased the head of his big cock between mine, slowly circling all the way around, but never quite entering.  Melanie was loving it and moaned as I flattened my tongue and slid it up and down her slit, just as Derrick slid his head up and down mine.   
    
I was loving it too, and circled my hips, wanting more of that lovely cock just as Melanie was circling her hips wanting more of my searching tongue.  We both got what we wanted when Derrick began tenderly pushing that gorgeous thing inside me.  His cock felt so big as he slowly pushed it between my wet lips and my tongue pushed deeper inside Melanie’s as he pushed deeper inside me.
    
She was teasing her own nipples now as I was pushed even deeper inside her wet pussy by Derrick.  We moaned together when he really started fucking me, when he really started moving!  My tongue moved faster and faster inside her wet pussy while Derrick plunged his huge, black cock in and out of mine.  
    
Melanie flailed and moaned as I spread her lips even more so I could get deeper inside her while Derrick fucked me harder and harder, his huge cock diving deeper and deeper inside me.  His cock drove in and out of my wet pussy while I licked and sucked at hers, my fingers flying over her clit when his shaft slid over mine.  In and out we fucked together, faster and harder!
    
Derrick placed both his strong hands inside my thighs as I licked and sucked away at Melanie’s soaking pussy, then he literally lifted me off the bed.  Oh, how I love strong men!  He drove that fantastic cock up into me deeper and deeper, pushing me down harder on Melanie’s sweet pussy.  
    
I pulled her clit into my hot mouth and sucked frantically as Derrick fucked me even faster.  Melanie was going crazy now and I slid a couple of my fingers inside her, pulling her hard clit between my lips.  She wrapped her thighs around my head and lifted her hips, pushing her clit even deeper into my mouth.  I sucked harder as she came and I started cumming with her.  I licked and swallowed her sweet juices as they poured over my tongue and into my mouth, my pussy clenching and tightening around Derrick’s hard cock as I came and came.  
    
I felt so sexy with a big, black cock fucking in and out deep inside me and a delicious, wet pussy cumming into my mouth!  I licked and sucked her ‘till she couldn’t stand it any more.  Melanie and I were both cumming like firecrackers and she finally pulled my face away from her pussy and stroked my hair while her gorgeous husband fucked me and fucked me!  I held onto Melanie and just kept cumming and cumming, yelling and moaning into her belly button.  I could feel Derrick’s rock hard thighs slamming into mine as he pounded that gorgeous cock all the way in and out of me.  I don’t think I’d ever been fucked that deep before and I just kept cumming like a li’l slut!
    
“Don’t you dare cum inside her!”  Melanie had gotten her breath back it seemed, but I was still cumming like a mad woman when Derrick gently lowered me back onto the bed and slowly pulled his cock out of me.  She giggled at a face Derrick made or something and pulled me up on top of her, quickly rolling us both over.  
    
She scooted me up the bed until I was leaning against the headboard and kissed me softly, tasting herself on my lips and cheeks, then lowered her pretty face to my breasts.  Her tongue was hot, wet, and fast over my nipples and her fingers danced lightly between my thighs.  She pulled a stiff nipple into her hot mouth as she pushed a long finger into my soaked pussy and sucked gently as another finger slipped inside me, twisting and turning with the other.  I moaned and willingly spread my thighs for her, arching my back and loving it!
    
And then there was Derrick.  That gorgeous man slowly strutted around the bed, his long, delicious looking cock bouncing freely with each step.  The muscles in his thighs and abdomen rolled and glistened and I shook with anticipation as he came slowly closer.  Melanie pushed another finger inside me and slid her tongue across my breast over to the other, quickly capturing that hard nipple with her hot mouth and sucking passionately.  
    
I moaned when Derrick finally bent to kiss me.  His soft lips pressed fiercely onto mine as his tongue pushed in and played sensuously inside.  He took my hand and wrapped it around that gorgeous black cock and I gripped it softly, my hand sliding up and down lazily.  It was so beautiful, shiny and slick with my juices, so long and thick, so gloriously hard!  I couldn’t wait to wrap my lips around it and suck that gorgeous thing!  Melanie chuckled softly as he broke our kiss and stood up straight, that beautifully sculpted piece of man-art swaying mere inches from my waiting lips.
    
I spread my thighs wider for Melanie as she got between them and snaked her tongue down my stomach, her fingers never leaving my drenched pussy.  She slipped one out though, as her thumb brushed over my clit, and tickled my tight little ass with it, her long nails sending shivers up and down my whole body.  Oh! And there was Derrick’s gorgeous cock, brushing gently over my lips.
    
I opened my mouth to pull that shiny head inside but he was teasing me with it, sliding his cock over my lips and face.  I moaned as Melanie slipped her tongue around my wet pussy, never quite touching, and I groaned and licked at Derrick’s long shaft as it passed over my lips, sliding down to his shaved sac.  I caressed his cock with my nails and finally held him still, gently pulling a warm ball into my wet mouth, rolling it with my tongue.  
    
It was his turn to moan as I slowly pulled the other in, sucking sweetly and humming around it.  Melanie chuckled again into my thighs hearing him and did a delightful dance with her tongue between my pussy lips, gently easing that wet finger into my tight ass.  I clenched around her finger and groaned.
    
Licking my way up Derrick’s long shaft I was finally able to slide my tongue over the head.  Delicious drops of pre cum oozed out as I squeezed a little and I eagerly lapped them up, then pulled his cock into my hot mouth.  I sucked him in gently and moaned as Melanie pushed her hot tongue inside me.  I twisted my tongue around his head and pulled his cock deeper into my mouth as she pushed her tongue in even deeper.  I began to suck harder and bobbed my head up and down his long shaft while Melanie pushed her tongue in and out of me faster, her finger gently pushing farther into my tight ass.
    
I wrapped my hand around Derrick’s cock, squeezing tightly and stroking quickly as my lips slid up and down his length.  I sucked harder as Melanie waltzed her tongue up my wet lips and circled my hard clit.  Derrick was breathing hard, his hands on his hips, his flat stomach tense as he sawed his big black cock in and out of my tight fist and wet mouth.  
    
I sucked even harder when I saw those muscles contract and tasted sweet cum leaking out of his head.  Pulling him out a little I stroked his cock faster and just kept his head in my mouth, my tongue dancing and twirling around and around as I sucked.  Mmmmmm.
    
He was doing his best to hold off cumming but I sure wasn’t!  Melanie sucked away on my clit as her fingers twisted and turned inside my wet pussy and the one in my ass moved in and out with slut, slick ease.  My orgasm exploded throughout my whole body and I shook and bucked my hips into her pretty face as my hot juices poured out of me.  
    
I sucked Derrick deeper into my mouth again and he started gushing cum too.  Oh, it was so sweet!  I pulled him out a little more so his hot cum would splash into my mouth and not straight down my throat.  His first long jet filled my mouth quickly and I eagerly swallowed that sweet stuff and he filled me up again.  I came with him and swallowed all his hot delicious cum as Melanie fingered and licked me.  
    
Derrick was moaning and shaking as he filled my mouth yet again and I took his cock deeper into my mouth then, stroking and squeezing to get every delicious drop!  My hand stroked him faster and faster and still his cock pumped hot cum into my mouth.  I was loving every second as I sucked and swallowed and came on Melanie’s moving tongue.
    
Slowly Derrick pulled his glistening cock from my lips and I heaved a great sigh as I leaned back on the headboard again, licking my lips and swallowing the last of his delicious cum.  Melanie looked up, then took his cock gently into her mouth for a moment and smiled at me as Derrick let out a deep breath and fell back into a chair not far away.  
    
She crawled up my body and covered my face with little kisses while my chest heaved and my heart raced.  Her body was so warm next to mine and she caressed my shoulders while my breathing slowed to something like normal.  Derrick heaved a sigh too and got up to kiss us both.  The three of us shared a sensuous kiss together before he backed away and went back to the bar, leaving Melanie and me to play together.
    
We rested quietly enjoying the silence, our toes caressing each other’s legs, our nails teasing each other’s skin now and again.  We kissed very softly and slid our bodies together, our arms and legs intertwined.  Derrick came to sit at the end of the bed after just watching for a while and Melanie and I each chose a side to sit beside him.  
    
We three shared another long kiss as Melanie brought my hand to Derricks growing cock.  She covered my hand with hers and we caressed his beautiful black thing together, watching it grow long and hard again, then we both went to our knees, kissing slowly up his muscled thighs as our hands and nails teased up and down his brand new hard on.
    
Together we ran our wet tongues over his sweet balls, each of us pulling one into a hot mouth.  Derrick moaned and lay back on the bed as we rolled them gently around inside our mouths then licked up his long shaft.  Slowly our tongues climbed up his cock until we shared a sexy kiss with his gorgeous head between our lips.  We took turns taking him into our mouths as our hands roamed over each other’s body, kissing each other’s cheek as we took that long pole deep into our mouths, sliding our lips up and down, sucking his delicious cock, making it harder and harder.  
    
In what might have been one of the most selfless acts of all time, Melanie smiled and motioned for me to rise.  She held Derricks cock upright for me as I turned to face her and straddled her man.  Slowly, I sank down on that long, hard cock and she watched it disappear inch by sculpted inch inside my wet pussy.  My thighs were spread wide as I could manage, outside Derrick’s strong legs and I held my breath as I took my time sliding lower and lower, my bare feet arched in the deep carpet.  
    
When I finally felt Derrick’s huge cock fully inside me again, I began to slide up just as slowly, getting used to his size again before sliding back down.  I began moaning as I slowly fucked up and down on that elegant cock filling me so beautifully.  My hands went to my breasts as I rode up and down on that cock, a little faster now, and I tweaked and pinched my nipples watching Melanie kiss her way up my straining thighs.  
    
Melanie straddled Derrick’s strong thighs too then, facing me and reaching down between our bodies.  Derrick groaned and lay fully back on the bed as I began rising and falling on his gorgeous cock faster and faster.  Melanie’s long nails began circling my clit as she pressed her mouth to mine, pushing her tongue inside as I fucked her gorgeous husband faster and faster.  
    
I placed my hands on her shoulders as my hips became a blur, fucking up and down on that cock, and Derrick bounced the two of us up and down on his strong thighs as his rhythm began to match mine stroke for stroke.  Melanie took that opportunity to slide her hot tongue sensuously down my neck as she slid her hand over Derrick’s balls, making us both groan out loud.   
    
She caressed that slick shaft as it moved in and out of my wet pussy and slipped her hot tongue between my breasts, flicking it quickly over my hot skin.  I strained and moved faster and faster on Derrick’s cock, racing to orgasm and Melanie placed her lips fully on my breast, pulling my hard nipple into her wet mouth.  Her fingers were on my clit again, circling quickly as she gently sucked my nipple between her teeth and tongue and I screamed as my orgasm hit me, tearing through my body, making me shudder and shake as I kept fucking up and down faster and faster.  
    
Melanie got off Derrick’s legs then and slid between them as her tongue snaked it’s way past my navel.  She kissed both our thighs with hot lips and gently lifted mine with hot hands.  Slowly she pulled me off her husband, holding his shiny, throbbing cock and kissing her way to my soaking wet pussy.
    
Derrick backed a little more on the bed then and Melanie eased the slick head of his ebony cock back to my tight ass.  I groaned and placed both my bare feet on Derrick’s rock hard thighs and lifted my body so Melanie could put her husband’s cock where she wanted to see it next.  
    
She gently licked at my swollen pussy lips as I eased my tight ass onto Derrick’s huge cock.  I relaxed and slid down slowly, his cock feeling gigantic as it was slowly pulled in.  Oh, fuck!  Derrick groaned and shook, but to his credit, he lay still, letting me pull him in instead of just pushing inside me.  Slowly, I slid my tight ass onto that gorgeous, huge, black  cock.  
    
Derrick wrapped both strong arms around me, pawing at my heaving breasts as I lay back, my feet wobbling on his thighs as my ass began to move up and down on him.  My muscles strained and tightened as I fucked myself a little faster, getting used to that huge thing in my tight ass.  
    
Melanie slipped her tongue inside my pussy as I moved up and down faster, my ass full of hard, throbbing cock and my pussy teased and tickled by a warm, wet tongue.  It felt like my earlier orgasm hadn’t even finished but I found myself galloping toward another as my ass was fucked by that big black cock and my pussy by that talented Asian tongue.  
    
I came and came and Melanie licked and sucked at my pussy faster and faster.  I could feel Derrick throbbing inside my ass as I slid up and down his cock and then felt the hot jets of cum shoot deep inside me.  Melanie recognized the signs and played with Derrick’s balls as they emptied inside my ass and pulled my clit into her hot mouth, sucking sweetly while I clenched and tightened around Derrick’s pulsing cock, cumming with him harder and harder.
    
Finally, Melanie began kissing her way up my body and I lay back on Derrick, absolutely breathless.  His softening cock slipped out of me and Melanie lay beside me, her long nails toying with Derrick’s cum as it dripped from my just fucked ass.  She smiled as she spread it over my thighs and kissed me softly as Derrick and I got our breath.       
    
She kissed Derrick too as he got up to take a quick shower.  He gave me a sweet little kiss before he shut the door to the bathroom and we heard the shower start.  Melanie and I lay together on the bed, not talking, just looking at each other.  She had a look to her that seemed weighing, measuring.  Then she smiled and surprised the heck out of me!
    
“How would you like to come work for me?”  My eyes must have been big as saucers as she outlined her business for me, and just what her proposal would mean.  This would definitely mean a whole new life for me in many, many ways.  But my pussy began to tingle again just thinking about it.
    
“When do I start?”  I asked.  I had already made up my mind and could hardly wait.  
    
Melanie kissed me lightly, very pleased with my quick decision, then began giving me details.  

Published 
Written by SidelineHottie
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments