Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Snowed In

"This is a not so typical type of love story, with a little bit of something for everyone..."

6
5 Comments 5
5.9k Views 5.9k
3.0k words 3.0k words
Competition Entry: Winter Break
It was December 18, 2010. That was possibly the best day of my life, to my memory thus far. I had the best group of friends in college, including my boyfriend, Jack, my best friend, Lauren and her boyfriend, Emmett. My name is Samantha, Sammy for short. I still remember this amazing day, as if it just happened yesterday.

It was the aftermath of a snowstorm, which had trapped us in Jack's cabin for three whole days. December 18th was the third and last day we would be stuck in the cabin. Beautiful, pure white snow, blown in drifts, covered the frozen tundra, clothing the bare trees with a skimpy layer of snow, and leaving more than a dusting on the rooftops. The sun was high, over the horizon of indigo mountaintops off in the distance, the sky such a bright shade of blue, with picture perfect, white clouds. The scenery in Pinesdale is one of the most beautiful sights in the winter.

For the first two days, nothing really interesting happened. We did rather mundane things like playing cards, drinking, and just talking. For the most part, all four of us stayed together for the whole day during the first two days, except when we retired to the bedroom, as two couples, walking down the hall, parting ways.

The first two nights, when Jack and I returned our room, we had sex. Nothing extraordinary, just boring sex. I was getting tired of having sex and only getting one orgasm, if I was even that lucky. Our sex was missing the spark it used to have when we first started dating. Over time, it just became part of our daily routine, and felt the same almost every time.

I had always had a crush on Lauren. She is so beautiful, with her deep, chocolate-brown eyes, nearly black, with matching straight hair that cascaded past her shoulders. She has an amazing body, which I had always been jealous of since we met. She has curves in all the right places, not too curvy, just right, and a perfect flat stomach. When we said our "good-nights" the third night, I decided to be a bit daring. I left the door partially ajar, enough to see into the room, knowing that Jack would want to have sex with me. This time, I was going to make sure it wasn't boring, at least not for me.

Jack did not notice that I left the door open. He was already heading towards the shower, but to my surprise, he called back to me.

"Babe, are you coming?" Jack shouted, as he turned the water on.

"Well this is something new," I thought to myself, grinning, "maybe he was thinking the same thing."

"Coming!" I shouted, quickly ripping off my clothes, leaving a trail leading to the bathroom door, ending with my soaked panties.

The bathroom had already started getting steamy, as I walked in to join Jack. It was a rather small bathroom, which I didn't mind, since it was freezing in the cabin. I closed the bathroom door behind me, and opened the shower door. I was greeted with a warm thick fog, one of the best feelings during a cold winter.

I looked down to see Jack's already rock hard cock, waiting for me, begging to be played with. I thought for a change, I would tease Jack and make him wait for it. I moved closer to Jack, pressing my body into his, as the warm water cascaded down our bodies. I slowly moved my lips, just barely touching mine to his, pulling back as he tried to kiss me harder. He tried to pull me in, and I gave in for a moment, kissing him passionately. Then after a moment, I reluctantly pulled away, biting his lip, gently, as I went. I looked into his eyes, seeing nothing but passion, and confusion, as to why I was pulling away. When I saw Jack's face, I couldn't help but smile, more of a sexy I'm-up-to-something-no-good grin, and let out a giggle.

I moved down, painfully slow, sinking to my knees, in front of Jack, keeping my eyes locked with his the whole time. I looked up at him and decided to mess with his head.

"Jack, do you love me?" I asked, looking at him, giving my most innocent, adorable look I could.

"Yes, of course I do Sammy." He replied, looking even more confused than before.

"Are you just saying that so I do this?" I said, and then leaned in, wrapping my lips around his cock, letting it slide slowly into my mouth, until it reached the back of my throat, then sliding it back out, just as slow.

"Mmm." Jack moaned. "No, you know I love you for more than just this, Sammy."

I looked up at him smiling; then to his disappointment, I stood up. Not saying a word, I turned around, facing away from Jack, and quickly washed myself off, then turned around to face him again. I kissed him, our tongues dueling for a few moments, then I broke the kiss and began nibbling and kissing his neck, making my way up to his ear.

"If you love me, wait here until I tell you to come out." I said in a sexy whisper into his ear.

Before Jack could say anything, I stepped out of the shower, leaving him behind. I quickly dried myself off, and left the towel in the bathroom, walking back into our room, naked. I jumped when I saw Lauren sitting on the bed.

"Geez Lauren, what the hell are you doing in here? You scared the crap out of me!" I said, in a low whisper.

I walked over towards the closet to retrieve my sexy, lacy, red lingerie. I didn't really mind being naked in front of Lauren, since after all we are roommates, and neither of us were shy about our bodies. Although we were roommates since freshman year, my crush on her remained my own dirty little secret. There would have been no point in telling her since she was straight as a line, or so I thought.

Lauren giggled shyly. "I just came here to ask you something, and I overheard what you were saying to Jack in the shower. It was kinda hot," she said, blushing.

She kind of caught me off guard with that. What exactly did she mean, "It was kinda hot"? Was she saying that the words I was saying to Jack were hot, or that I was hot, or both? Well only one way to find out.

I tied the last knot into a neat, black bow, right in the front under my small amount of cleavage. Then I turned away from the closet to face Lauren. She looked at me differently this time, not just in a friendly kind of way. Her eyes were full of lust and she swallowed, unable to find any words she wouldn't choke on.

I decided to just go for it. This was my chance to get what I really wanted. I slowly walked like a model on a runway, towards Lauren, and pushed her back on the bed. It was clear that she wanted this too, because she didn't resist as I pushed her down gently, straddling her waist with my thighs. I paused for a second, looking down at her, losing my confidence, until her arms reached up, wrapped around my waist and pulled my body against hers, and our lips touched for the first time. I felt fireworks for the first time ever. No guy had ever made me feel this way with just one kiss. I wanted more.

Lauren's lips were so soft, and tasted faintly like vanilla. We continued kissing, the passion between us rapidly growing. As we kissed, my hands wandered underneath Lauren's t-shirt, and her hands fumbled with the black ribbon that tied together the corset piece of my lingerie. Lauren rolled us over so that she was now on top. She lifted her loose-fitting concert festival t-shirt, and threw it off to the side of the bed. Her amazing 34C breasts, that I was always jealous of, spilled out of the shirt, the cold air making her nipples even harder than they were already.

All that remained between us now were our panties. She quickly slid out of her lemon yellow colored panties, then climbed back on top of me, our lips meeting once again. I didn't know how much longer I could wait for her to touch me. I was beyond the point of being wet. My panties were now mostly maroon colored, soaked with my sweet scent of arousal. Lauren must have read my mind. She began kissing downwards, leaving a trail of sweet vanilla kisses down my torso.

Without hesitating, she smoothly pulled my panties off with her teeth, looking right into my eyes as she did.

ElectraDominaTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ElectraDominaTS

I almost came just when she did that. We got lost in each other for a few moments, our minds, or at least mine, filled with thoughts of excitement, fear and passion. The serious expression on Lauren's face faded, replaced with a sexy smile, her upper teeth digging into her lower lip, creating a look of pure passion and lust. She lowered her head, pausing just above my pussy to tuck a stray strand of hair behind her ear, then continued until her lips met my second set of lips. As soon as her lips touched me, I felt electricity run through my entire body, and felt as if I could heat the entire cabin with my body heat.

Lauren explored my folds slowly at first, very gently and cautiously parting my lips, exposing my throbbing clit. As she gained more confidence, she started licking me with a bit more pressure, causing me to moan softly. She explored every inch of my pussy, her tongue darting between my lips, flickering around my clit, bringing me closer to orgasm with every lick. I began moaning louder and louder, almost screaming, completely forgetting my surroundings, as Lauren continued to lick my pussy. As I was about to cum, she forced her tongue deep into my pussy, moaning into me, as she tasted my intoxicating juices. My thighs wrapped tightly around her head, forcing her even deeper into my pussy, as I rode the waves of an incredible, mind-blowing orgasm, thrashing about on the bad, screaming in ecstasy.

As I came down from my high, I became more aware of my surroundings, but quickly forgot again as Lauren lay on her side facing me, her head supported by hear arm. Once again we got lost in each other, just gazing at each other, taking in the moment, until we were snapped like a sling shot back to reality.

"Babe, did you forget about me?" Jack shouted from the shower.

My eyes widened as I heard his words.

"Oh my God! I completely forgot, shit!" I said, in a loud panicked whisper, as I jumped off the bed, scrambling to put myself back together.

"Give me a second, babe!" I shouted back.

Lauren and I quickly made me look presentable, with a different set of black, baby-doll style lingerie, since my red panties from the set I had been wearing was drenched with my juices. Then Lauren quickly threw her t-shirt back on, and was about to leave the room, but I grabbed her and pulled her back to steal one last kiss. It wasn't a quick kiss, because neither of us wanted to pull away. I almost forgot reality again for a moment, but I reluctantly pulled away from her lips, but then pulled her close to me again.

"Watch me fuck him." I whispered sexily into her ear.

Lauren left the room, but stayed in the hallway, peeping through the partially open door. I looked in the mirror to make sure I looked hot, which not to be full of myself, but I did. I jumped on the bed and positioned myself in the sexiest pose I could come up with.

"Okay, you can come in now!" I shouted to Jack, over the sound of the water, which must have been cold by then.

I heard the water turn off, and then seconds later, the door swung open, and out came Jack, looking all sexy with his scruffy wet hair, and a towel wrapped around his lower half. As soon as he saw me, his cock became instantly hard under the towel. He dropped the towel, and walked over to me, in a trance like state, climbed on top of me and started kissing me.

There was something different about this time. He appreciated my body more, instead of just fucking me, using me like a blow-up sex doll. This time, he took his time, as if for once he actually cared if I felt good.

He started kissing my neck, playfully biting me. As he kissed and nibbled on my neck, his hand wandered down to my crotch to play with my pussy. He swiftly slid his hand into my panties and into my wetness, moving his fingers enough for me to feel him, but just a tease.

As Jack continued teasing me, I looked over his shoulder, remembering that Lauren was watching us. I watched, intently, as her hand absentmindedly wandered under her shirt, and into her panties.

Jack was still teasing me, but I couldn't take it anymore. I needed him to fuck me. I begged him to stop teasing me and fuck me hard, looking right at Lauren as I did so. I could tell my words were turning her on, which made me even hornier. My words must have been affecting Jack as well, because he did not waste any time. He handled me roughly, only the way a man could, lifting my legs up and quickly sliding my panties off. Without hesitating, Jack positioned himself between my legs, pushing his hard cock deep into my pussy, causing me to moan loudly, partially in pleasure, and partially in relief, because I knew there would be no more teasing.

Jack pumped his cock fast and hard, in and out of me at lightning fast speed, quickly bringing me to the most intense orgasm he had ever given me. I felt his warm cum empty into me, filling up my hungry pussy. As I rode wave after wave of orgasm, I watched as Lauren brought herself to her own orgasm just after mine. I watched, as her knees grew weak, as she sunk to the floor, her hand now lifeless underneath her clothes, as she silently enjoyed herself, biting her lower lip to stop herself from moaning out loud.

Jack immediately fell asleep, but I was not really that tired yet, and neither was Lauren, even though it was already almost six o'clock in the morning. It was a beautiful morning, and the sun was just starting to rise, so we decided to get dressed and take a short walk to sit by the lake and watch the sunrise. We were able to get the door open for the first time in days, although the snow was still about two feet high. We tried to walk to the lake, but decided it would be way too tiring after we walked a mere ten yards from the cabin. We decided to just walk back and sit out on the deck in the back of the cabin.

We walked through the cabin, but I stopped in the kitchen to make coffee, and told Lauren that I would be out there in a minute. I made us both hot cups of coffee to warm us up. As I was walking past the room Jack and I were staying in, I heard Jack moaning, and then to my surprise, I heard Emmett moaning too. I gasped; possibly a bit too loud, but neither one of them heard me. They were too busy, lost in their own little world.

I continued down the hallway to the back door and got there just as Lauren finished brushing the snow off the bench so we could sit. I handed Lauren her cup of coffee and sat down next to her.

"So I'm not really sure how to say this but..." I began.

"I love you. I'm in love with you, and I want to be with you but I don't want to hurt Emmett." Lauren blurted out.

"Wow... yeah I was gonna get to that in a few seconds... I'm in love with you too; I have been for a while now. I just didn't know how to tell you." I replied. "And I don't really think we need to worry so much about telling Emmett and Jack... I think they are... well... I heard..." I stuttered.

"Come on babe, spit it out." Lauren said.

"I think they are fucking each other right now." I said, quickly.

"What!" Lauren said, her jaw dropping. "Oh my God, wait this is really good. They can't be mad at us because they're doing the same thing."

By this point Lauren was leaning her head on my shoulder, with her arms wrapped around me. She looked up at me and smiled, that beautiful, bright smile, that is so contagious and always forces me to smile too.

"I love you so much, Lauren." I said, kissing her on the forehead.

"I love you more, Sammy." Lauren replied, wrapping her arms tighter around my waist.

We sat outside on our last morning at the cabin, watching the beautiful sunrise, waiting for our boyfriends to finish having sex. It may sound crazy, but it was so perfect. Way more perfect than I could have ever imagined. My life could not get any better than that moment. Well at least that's what I thought, up until Lauren and I got married and had a double wedding with Jack and Emmett.

Published 
Written by unicorn92
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments