Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Soft Target 2: Chrissie's surprise

"Chrissie's back and this time she has a surprise for her friends."

2
1 Comment 1
7.0k Views 7.0k
1.6k words 1.6k words
Chrissie was sitting in the kitchen with her two friends, sipping her coffee and swapping ‘crap husband’ stories.

“He’s always so bloody tired.” moaned Wendy, “He gets home, eats his dinner and then falls asleep in front of the television. And when we go to bed I don’t even get a cuddle, let alone a good, hard shag.”

“Tell me about it!” chipped in Marie. “My hubbie hasn’t given me a good night in ages. I’m beginning to think he’s forgotten about sex.”

Chrissie sipped her coffee and smiled. “Don’t worry ladies, I have a surprise for you. “

Terry walked up the path to the house and prepared himself before ringing the doorbell. He had been working for the double glazing firm for a year now, visiting potential clients and charming them into parting with their money. With his cheeky grin and pleasant manner he had become a master salesman. The first call of the day, a Mrs. Bernham, had expressed interest in replacing her windows and it was his job to measure up and provide her with a quote. His tie straightened, his smile fixed he pressed the doorbell.

The door was opened by a woman, who by Terry’s reckoning was in her early forties. She was wearing a flimsy blouse which revealed the edges of her red satin bra, and presented him with a cleavage that he found difficult to ignore.

“Good morning Mrs. Bernham. My name is Terry and I’ve come to measure you up.” He always used this line with women. The risqué double meaning always broke the ice, especially with older women. They were usually bored housewives who welcomed a bit of flirting.

“Well thanks for the offer Terry, but I think you should concentrate on my windows,” Chrissie grinned.

Terry was shown into the hallway. Chrissie gestured towards the stairs.

“I’m a bit busy at the moment so if you want to get started upstairs that would be great.”

Terry walked up the stairs and went around the rooms, measuring the windows and making notes. While he was in the bedroom he heard a giggle coming from downstairs. “I suppose she has company. Perhaps another potential client?” he mused to himself. Having measured up in the rooms upstairs Terry came down and walked into the living room. Chrissie came out of the kitchen to meet him.

“Have you finished upstairs then?” she asked.

“Oh yes Mrs. Bernham. Just the downstairs to do now and then I can work out the quote. Trust me. What I have in mind will be an offer you can’t refuse.”

He began to measure the doors that led to the patio. They were quite tall and he couldn’t reach the top. Chrissie saw her chance and took it.

“Do you want me to help?” she said, grabbing a dining room chair and placing it next to the door. Before he could answer she hopped on to the chair. Terry couldn’t believe what he was seeing. Chrissie leaned down for him to give her the end of his measuring tape, giving him a perfect view of her ample breasts hanging loose and barely covered by the folds of her blouse. The bra that he had seen at the door had been discarded and he couldn’t help but look.

“Come on then Terry, let’s get on with it!”

Mesmerised, Terry knelt at the bottom of the door and held up the end of the tape measure. As she stood up straight to hold the tape to the top of the window he was given a view that made his cock stiffen. His eyes travelled up her long legs to the tops of her stockings, and up her short skirt to her naked, neatly trimmed pussy. She wasn’t wearing any panties!

“Terry!”

The tone of Chrissie’s voice made Terry stand up, revealing the bulge in his trousers.

“I’m so sorry Mrs. Bernham. I didn’t mean to...” Terry stammered.

But Chrissie placed a finger on his lips to silence him.

“Don’t speak. Just listen. Forget the estimate. I’m going to make you an offer that you won’t be able to refuse. Would you like to see what it is?”

Terry nodded. He couldn’t believe it. This was the kind of thing that only happened in porn films. Sex-starved, middle-aged, women offering themselves to any man that calls. His mind was racing as she stepped down off the chair and led him by his tie into the kitchen. He stood in disbelief at what Chrissie had prepared for him.

STALLION_COCKTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
STALLION_COCKTS

Wendy was lying across the kitchen table. She was totally naked.

Her voluptuous breasts were drenched in honey, which made them glisten. Her legs open, her pussy was covered in spray cream and a strawberry was poking out of her slit. Marie, who still had the can of cream in her hand and was sucking on a strawberry, was standing astride Wendy’s head, which was hanging over the edge of the table. Wendy was licking cream from Marie’s clit.

“So, would you like strawberries and cream?” grinned Chrissie.

Terry didn’t need to answer. He leaned on the kitchen table and began to eat the strawberry between Wendy’s legs. Each bite made Wendy moan and, when he had eaten the strawberry, his tongue went to work on her pussy. As he stood at the kitchen table Chrissie began to loosen the belt on his trousers. His trousers fell to the floor and she pulled his cock free of his briefs and began to suck, gently at first, and then harder as her fingers squeezed his balls.

Terry, having eaten the strawberry and lick Wendy’s pussy clean, traced a creamy trail with his tongue up her stomach to the honey covered breasts. The smell of the honey was intoxicating and he sucked on her nipples, caused Wendy to moan in pleasure. Marie was now furiously rubbing her clit as Wendy brought her to a shuddering orgasm. Recovering quickly she removed Terry’s shirt and squirted a long strip of cream from the top of his spine all the way to his butt cheeks. As Terry sucked on Wendy’s tits, Marie began to lick up the cream trail until her tongue was parting his cheeks, making Terry gasp.

With Chrissie sucking his cock and Marie probing his anus, Terry was getting desperate to fuck. The ladies, realising his agitation, switched places. Chrissie sat on the kitchen worktop, her legs spread wide, revealing her wet pussy. Marie placed the nozzle of the squirting cream in Chrissie slit and pressed hard, until the cream began oozing from between her lips and onto the worktop. Then she placed the nozzle in Chrissie’s mouth, filling her mouth with cream and popping a strawberry between her lips. Wendy led Terry by his, now throbbing hard dick, towards Chrissie. He didn’t need any help. His hands curled around her bottom and with a single thrust pulled her cream filled pussy onto his cock, right to the tip of the shaft. His mouth enveloped hers and stole the cream covered strawberry with his tongue. Releasing her mouth, Terry lowered his head and kissed her neck.

“Oh fuck yes!” she groaned in his ear, and then bit his earlobe, as if to punctuate the outburst.

Terry and Chrissie began to fuck rhythmically, cream splattering the kitchen as they slammed their bodies together. Wendy and Marie arranged themselves in a 69 on the kitchen table, licking each other’s clits and using the contents of the fruit bowl to penetrate each other. First they popped in a couple of cherries, still on stalks, then a banana for Wendy and a cucumber for Marie. They began a mutual masturbation, in time to the thrusting of Chrissie and Terry. The kitchen smelt of strawberries, cream, honey, cum and sweat.

Terry began to thrust more erratically as he approached orgasm. Chrissie sensed this and began pulling him into her harder, her red manicured fingernails digging into his back, to ensure that she would cum simultaneously. Terry closed his eyes and clenched his teeth as he felt his penis prepare to ejaculate. Without warning Chrissie suddenly hugged him tightly and bit into his shoulder as she came uncontrollably. This triggered Terry’s orgasm, his pulsing cock pumping his hot cum deep into her pussy.

Wendy and Marie broke from their mutual dildo play and helped to tidy up. Marie, a cucumber still sticking out of her pussy, knelt in front of Terry and began to lick the cream from around his abdomen in a spiral which ended a his, now semi-hard, cock which she placed in her mouth. Holding Chrissie’s legs apart, Wendy placed her tongue in her pussy and tasted the cocktail of sperm, cum and cream.

Terry, after a long hot shower, sat fully clothed in the armchair. Wendy and Marie had gone next door to continue their exploration of each other’s bodies, having raided Chrissies kitchen for interesting shaped fruit and vegetables. Chrissie, now dressed, came in from the kitchen with a tray.

“So Terry, I would like to know more about your quote. Why don’t you tell me over lunch? It’s your favourite. Strawberries and cream.”

Published 
Written by kochankatulipan
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments