Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Soft Target 5: The morning after the girls night in

"Two women, one man and a tub of ice cream."

0
0 Comments 0
4.9k Views 4.9k
908 words 908 words
To fully enjoy this episode it is recommended that you read Soft Target 4: Girl's night in first.

As Chrissie had been relating the events of last night, Keith’s eyes had been fixed on Amelie, taking in every pore of her nakedness, and his mouth had been hanging open like a naughty schoolboy. Amelie stood up, walked over to the freezer and returned with the ice cream tub. Tearing the lid of the tub, she scraped out a fingerful of ice cream and placed it between her breasts. “I fancy some ice cream. How about you?”

Before he could regain his composure and utter his usual smart response, Amelie held his head in her hands and pulled his face towards her pert breasts. His mouth still open, Keith sucked the ice cream from her cleavage, evoking a hum of pleasure from Amelie.

As he closed his eyes and savoured the taste of ice cream and Amelie’s body, she straddled his legs and proceeded to breast feed Keith, smearing ice cream across her, now fully erect, nipples and offering them to his eager mouth. His left hand cupped her buttocks while his other hand travelled between her legs and began to play with her clitoris. Chrissie watched intently as they pleasured each other and, not wanting to miss out on an opportunity, crawled under the table and surfaced between Keith’s legs. Parting his legs, Chrissie reached under Amelie’s cute bottom and expertly freed Keith’s cock from his trousers. She had only seen Keith’s cock once before, when she let him use her shower, and had been always wanted a closer look. She reached over to the ice cream carton, which Amelie had dropped on the floor, scraped out a handful of semi-liquid ice cream and grabbed his large, stiff, hot cock. Then she took him in her mouth, savouring the taste of cock and ice cream.

They continued in this position, Chrissie’s head brushing Amelie’s pussy as she moved her mouth up and down Keith’s shaft, Amelie breathing hard as Keith probed her clitoris and sucked her tits, until Amelie laughed loudly and shouted “Keith, you are a naughty boy and need to be punished hard!”

Before Keith could utter a protest, Amelie dismounted and, taking hold of his cock, instructed Chrissie to release his shaft from her mouth and bend over the table. Amelie then made Keith stand up and, pulling up thesilk gown and exposing Chrissie’s bottom, guided his cock into her puffy and wet pussy. Keith needed no coaxing and began pumping Chrissie hard, his hands locked onto her voluptuous breasts, squeezing them hard with every thrust. But as Keith was experiencing the pleasure of Chrissie, he suddenly felt a sting as Amelie brought her hand smartly down across his defenceless bottom.

MichelleReys
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MichelleReys

At first it unnerved him, momentarily upsetting the rhythm of his thrusting. He had never been spanked before and the sting of Amelie’s expertly delivered slap was a shock. But, in the situation he was, it served only to arouse him further and he began to pump Chrissie even harder. After each spank, Amelie dribbled melting ice cream from her mouth on the point of impact.

Like a jockey encouraging a thoroughbred racehorse, Amelie spanked Keith harder, which increased the intensity of the fucking. Keith’s senses were reeling. The spanking was making his cheeks sore and it was beginning to hurt. But the sensation was also making him so aroused that he did not complain, but pumped Chrissie harder and faster. Chrissie was beyond control and her whole body shook with the violence of her orgasm and then sprawled, almost lifeless across the kitchen table. Amelie could see that Keith was also becoming erratic in his thrusting and was holding back a monumental orgasm. Pulling him free from Chrissie, now laying exhausted and satisfied across the table, she wrapped her arms around his neck and her legs around his waist. Keith reached down and, locating her soft, wet pussy, drove his cock into her.

Slamming her back against the fridge door he thrust his pulsating shaft repeatedly into Amelie’s hot pussy, the force making the fridge rock backwards and forwards. Amelie felt her orgasm building and trembled as it took hold of her body. Her legs squeezed Keith so hard that he couldn’t breathe and her fingernails dug into his back as she threw her head back and screamed. Recovering her composure, Amelie released his throbbing cock, now drenched in her juices and, dropping to her knees she wrapped her lips around the shaft, masturbating him hard. Keith could not stand it any longer and, with a low pitched, moan came violently in her mouth. Amelie expertly held his discharged cum in her mouth, removed his cock carefully and, looking up into his eyes, swallowed and grinned. Keith sat back down on the kitchen chair, wincing slightly as his bottom made contact with the seat. His cock hung between his legs, twitching with satisfaction. Chrissie had now regained her composure and wrapping her robe around her, sat down opposite Keith. Amelie picked up the ice cream carton and leaned against the fridge, display her messy breasts and puffed out pussy. “Chrissie,” she grinned as she held her breast up to her mouth and licked her nipple clean, “the next time you have a girl’s night in you must invite Keith.”

Published 
Written by kochankatulipan
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors