Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Something Borrowed, Something Blue

"As Lydia prepares for her wedding day, her best friend Sara has plans for her."

17
13 Comments 13
13.4k Views 13.4k
1.9k words 1.9k words
I stood in front of the mirror, my wedding dress on, and turned side to side. My best friend and bridesmaid Sara beamed at me as she feathered the dress out. I peeked out from under the veil.

"I can't believe it. This time tomorrow it'll all be over, and I'll be Mrs Cooper."

Sara stood, admiring the dress in the mirror. "You look stunning. All eyes will definitely be on you. Now, let's get this hung up before anything happens to it."

She helped me to take the veil off, then the dress, putting it on the hanger and making sure it was hanging securely on the hook on the back of the door. I stood in my white basque and white knickers. Sara gazed at me. "I feel overdressed." She laughed. We sat on the bed, a glass of wine each. I was nervous about tomorrow. 

"So, you know the old saying, something old, something new...?" she asked.

"I have a new garter belt, and the ring is Paul's grandmother's, so that's old covered. I'm borrowing that necklace from you." I smiled at her. "So the only thing I haven't got is something blue."

Sara was good at solving problems.

"Hmm, how about something that you could use now, not tomorrow?"

I was intrigued.

She got up and left the room, I heard her open the door to Tom's room- my step-brother. A few minutes later the door shut and she came back into the room, clutching a DVD.

"What's that?" I asked.

Sara laughed, and went over to her laptop, inserting the disk and letting it run.

"Something blue from Tom's private collection," she giggled. 

She got back on the bed, taking a gulp of wine as the film started. Some pneumatically enhanced blonde was exchanging cheesy dialogue with a guy delivering a pizza. He was sat on the couch with the pizza box on his lap. When she opened the box, his erect cock was poking through the peperoni and cheese!

"Sara!" I screamed, then giggled at the scene unfolding on the screen. Sara leaned forward and hit the chapter button a couple of times. The screen was now filled with a close-up of the woman's face as the guy ejaculated across her forehead. She hit the button again, and two girls now appeared, all short nighties and no underwear. They could have been us- one blonde, one brunette. One of them had small tits like me, the other one was stacked, like Sara. She had my share of boobs, mine and someone else's.

She went to press the button again.

"Leave it for a bit." I said the words without thinking.

"Didn't think this was your kind of thing?"

"Just curious," I said.

We sat, drinking our wine, as the two girls started to get it on.

"You ever done that?" I asked Sara.

She blushed. "A couple of times."

"What's it like?"

She didn't answer, just put her wine glass down and leant over, kissing me on the lips. I was a little shocked. Just a little. She looked at me. I kissed her back, longer this time. Her kisses were different from a guy's, gentle, probing without being pushy. I put my glass on the table, our mouths locked together, our tongues darting against each others teeth and tongue. The action on screen was forgotten.

Sara's hands were on my breasts, over the basque. She broke off the kiss. "Shall we lose these, Lydia?" She tugged at the clothes. 

We undressed each other slowly, agonisingly slowly. Each piece of uncovered skin was kissed and licked. Sara's mouth found my nipples which hardened under her touch. I took my time on her breasts. I'd admired them when we'd changed at the swimming baths or at the gym, and now I had them literally in my hands. Her nipples were dark. and they stiffened as I ran my tongue over them.

My basque ended up on the floor, and Sara pushed my gently back onto the bed, her fingers hooked around the top of my panties. I lifted my bottom to allow her to remove them, and I lay back, naked and exposed. Sara's eyes were fixed to my shaven pussy. She ran her hands up my legs, her fingers probing my mound. Her face loomed closer, her warm breath on my moistening cunt. 

Her lips found mine, her tongue gently flicking out to run over them. I shuddered with the feeling- insane as this was I was totally turned on by my first lesbian experience. I'd often imagined what it would be like, even dreamed of Sara's touch on me, but this was really happening. Sara's tongue ran deeper into my crack, I felt my pussy dampen even more, feelings stirring deep within me. I looked down, her eyes met mine, a smile on her mouth, a look of wantonness crossed her face as she began to tongue my clit.

My hands found my tits, pulling hard on my nipples as Sara concentrated on bringing me to orgasm. Her touch was exquisite, her mouth and fingers found all the right parts. Sara's mouth was sticky with my juices, her lips closed around my hardening clit as she sucked it between her teeth. My hips began to quiver as she took me ever closer to orgasm. I felt a cool wind across my aching body, my head went back on the pillow as I came hard. 

I sensed another person in the room. My eyes snapped open. Tom, my step-brother was stood by the bed, watching Sara eating me out. He was naked except for a towel wrapped around his waist, wet from the shower.

"Tom!" I tried to cover myself, and Sara's head lifted from between my legs.

MadissonKiss
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MadissonKiss

He leered at us both. He was so skinny, you could see his ribs sticking out, and his hips bones too. 

"You need to learn to eat a bit more quietly," he said to Sara, "and you, Lyd, you're pretty vocal when you cum."

I blushed red, redder than I was already. I just stared, trying to cover my nudity.

Sara broke the following silence. 

"You like what you see? So what are you bringing to the party?" She gave Tom a dirty look.

Tom said nothing, just pulled off the towel.

Both Sara and I stared in astonishment. His cock was semi-hard, but went almost to his knee! "Fuck me," said Sara. "You kept that quiet." She turned to me.

"I didn't know!" I said, "I'm not in the habit of checking out my step-brother's dick."

Sara reached out and wrapped her hand around Tom's cock. It wasn't very thick, just long, at least twelve inches, and stiffening rapidly under Sara's ministrations. She pulled him closer. Her mouth found the head as she greedily sucked him. She could get about four inches in her mouth, pulling it all the way out, a thin trail of spit keeping them joined before she took him in again. Tom was enjoying the view. 

I wanted to taste Sara, so I pushed her gently back on the bed, her grip on Tom's cock never breaking. Tom knelt on the bed by Sara's head as she continued to take as much of his length into her mouth. Tom leant forward and began to massage her heavy tits, pulling the nipples and massaging her mounds.

I opened her legs and took my first taste of pussy, tentatively sniffing her scent and licking at her lips. I felt her shudder underneath me. I ran my fingers over her crinkly outer lips, then took the plunge- literally- and took her lips against mine. My tongue caressed the folds of her pussy, and flicked at her hardened clit. Buoyed by Sara's response I drove my tongue into her, deep and hard, lapping at her flowing juices and pushing her legs wider, exposing as much of her hot, pink cunt as I could.

Tom was watching me. Our eyes made contact; he actually licked his lips! My own eyes closed as I concentrated on Sara, bringing my fingers into play, palm up, two fingers up against the roof of her vaginal walls, finding that sensitive spot that all women enjoy. Sara was gagging on Tom's monster length and was on the verge of cumming, her chest flushed pink as I downed her juices and tongue fucked her to orgasm. Her body shook, a string of obscenities ripped from her mouth. She gripped Tom's cock, pumping his shaft.

"I want that in me," she said.

She scooted down the bed, her ass in the air, and Tom stood behind her. I took hold of his cock, stroking it, feeling the weight in my hands. I guided the head towards Sara's open hole, rubbing it over her slot, getting it well lubricated, then eased it inside her, slowly.

Tom pushed about half of his length into Sara before she couldn't take any more. He began to pump into her, Sara gasping each time he thrust inside. I moved up the bed, my pussy accessible to Sara's mouth. Her lips clamped around mine, her moans vibrating inside me. Tom fucked her, trying to get more of his cock into her, each thrust pushing Sara's mouth hard into my cunt. I felt another orgasm building inside me. 

"Oh, fuck, yesssssss," I hissed as I came, my body racked with pleasure. I lay there, Sara's mouth still on my pussy as wave after wave of orgasm hit me. My hands were on my tits, pulling at my nipples to intensify the feelings. My cunt was drenched. 

Several seconds passed before I could move again. I shuffled down the bed, underneath Sara, until our lips locked and we kissed, deeply, the taste of my pussy discernible on her tongue. Her heavy tits crushed mine, our nipples pressed against each other. Tom continued to fuck Sara, reaming into her cunt with his long tool, and soon Sara was cumming hard herself, moaning loudly as we continued to kiss. Her body shook against me.

Tom changed position, still inside Sara but now his shaft was against my pussy, so he was fucking both of us as one. His cock tore into Sara, driving her on to orgasm after orgasm- in turn the pressure of his cock sliding across my lips and Sara's kisses were pushing me towards another. This time, I thought I'd pass out. I'm sure our cries of pleasure could be heard out in the street.

Tom slipped out of Sara, who fell onto her back. He straddled her, his dick between her tits, pushing them together and fucking them. His cock head was against her mouth, her tongue probing the slit. I reached for his balls, caressing them, and my mouth found Sara's as we both licked and sucked the head of Tom's cock as he tit-fucked her. 

With one final thrust, Tom exploded. His cum covered our mouths, and Sara's face and hair. There was so much of it. I milked his balls as we both licked him clean. Satisfied, Tom gave us a cheeky wink, and picked up his towel. "Need another shower now," he said, and left the room.

Sara and I cleaned up as best we could, licking the spunk off each other. I walked to the en suite and turned the shower on, beckoning Sara over. In a few minutes we were soaping each others bodies, not wanting the adventure to stop. I made a mental note to make sure Sara featured heavily in my sex life, even after I was married.

Published 
Written by ColletteXx
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments