Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Spice of Life

"A couple spices up their love life, with a friend"

5
0 Comments 0
10.5k Views 10.5k
2.8k words 2.8k words
It was pure torture for me: naked, handcuffed to the headboard of my bed, watching my best friend make out with my girlfriend. They were standing at the side of the bed, making sure everything they were doing was visible to me. When I say torture, I should add the word divine.

They had stripped each other to completely nude, and Matt was holding Corrina up, as she wrapped her legs around his muscular body. His hands roamed her body as his mouth made their way to her breasts. Corrina's moans were turning more erotic as he alternately bit and sucked at each of her nipples. Matt's hands made it down further, and inserted his fingers in her.

I was so hard watching this, if I didn't get relief soon I'd burst. I pulled at the cuffs, damn that girl put them on well. A moan passed my lips, both from the pain of being stuck away from the action, and making the shackles dig into my wrists.

Corrina pulled away from the man slightly, giving me a seductive smirk. "Does the tiger wanna play?" She purred.

"Baby, let me out of these damn things so I can fuck you myself."

"I don't know, Matt's doing a damn good job already." Her comment was accented with a moan as the other man rubbed her clit one last time as they separated.

Finally she came over and straddled my body making sure her wetness rubbed against my throbbing body, making me want her more. She gave me an animalistic kiss. I tried pushing closer, but the damn restraints weren't letting me. Corrina pulled away giving me tantalizing smirk. "Tease." I muttered as she put my cock completely in her mouth, sucking expertly.

He walked to the bed stand to pick up the keys. He unlocked the cuffs, allowing me to gently lift Corrina's mouth off of me. "As much as I enjoy you sucking me off, that's not what I want tonight. Tonight is to pleasure you."

"Prove it." She challenged.

I picked her up, while I stood. I pinned her between the wall and myself, as I lifted her for another seductive kiss. Her legs wrapped around me, much like she had to Matt just moments before. As the kiss came to an end, I thrust myself into her, without any notice. The beautiful brunette threw her head back and a surprised squeal escaped her. I left my right arm under her ass to hold her up, while my left explored her skin.

I am normally very gentle when we're having sex, I can't imagine hurting the fragile woman in front of me. That was the reason Corrina suggested adding Matt to the mix for one night to allow us to free ourselves from the rather boring sex we normally had. Apparently it was working, I had never felt this untamed in my life.

She was moving into me with every intoxicating thrust, using the wall as leverage. My mouth teased her breast while I fingered the other. "That's it Jaysen. You're not going to hurt me, Baby. I love feeling you in me like this." Corrina moaned in my ear.

Her nails were digging into my back, deeper with every motion. I was sure I'd be bleeding by the end, but who cares? She was using her strength to hold herself onto me, so I moved my arm from under her to behind her head so she wouldn't slam it into the wall with her orgasm.

My free hand moved down her body to massage her clit, as we were both close to the edge. I barely touched the sensitive nub, before she screamed my name in pure ecstasy. The feeling of her spasming muscles was all I needed to shoot my seed into her. Our screams blended into one as we rode out the orgasms.

As I exited her body, I held her close, caressing her back. "You okay Baby?" I whispered into her hair.

"I'm fine. You're wonderful, Tiger." She looked over my shoulder, and chuckled. "I don't think so, Matt. We invited you here for a wonderful night of sex. I have no intention of you leaving with blue balls, or having to jack off to relieve yourself." My beautiful brunette started staggering towards the bed, I grabbed her waist to steady her.

"But you were so into fucking each other, and I was too into the show to interrupt." He explained, as Corrina gently pried his hand off his hard penis, mid-stroke. She licked the pre-cum of his fingers with a smile.

Pushing him down on the bed, straddling his legs. "Let me take over." She purred. Her hands caressed his hard Pecs as she kissed, licked, and nipped his stomach.

I stood next to the bed and watched as Corrina did her magic. She kissed down his body, licked his inner thighs, and up to his tip. As she continued her oral assault on him, his lower body rose off the bed. "Good God, Woman, you are skilled with that mouth of yours." Matt moaned. I smiled, that was the same thing I told her every time she went down on me and it was completely true.

Matt placed his hand in her hair, not guiding her, just stroking it encouraging her to continue. She widened her position a little to swallow him fully, doing this made her back side bounce more and more with each motion. The image of Corrina and Matt was causing the blood to rush back down in between my legs.

I kneeled behind Corrina, putting my arm around her. "Baby-Girl, you're intoxicating. I've never wanted anything more than I want you right now. I want to enter you, but don't bite down, K?" I whispered.

She never removed her head from the dark haired man, I couldn't tell if she had nodded or changed her rhythm. During my pause she wrapped her hand behind her, grabbed my ass and pushed me closer to her.

That was all the urging I needed. My arm tightened it's grip on her waist as I teased her entrance with my tip. Matt let out an irritated growl. "Jaysen, quit teasing, and screw her. Corrina slow down, you're going to make this end far too quickly if you don't."

I did as I was told, entering her gently as not to disturb the rhythm under me. Corrina immediately relaxed. I rubbed my knuckle against her spine. "That's it Baby we have all night. Take your time." I whispered falling into her pace.

Corrina made a pattern of pressing against me then engulfing Matt in her mouth. The pace kept getting faster and harder until Matt let out another euphoric moan. "Sweetheart, I'm going to cum, if you don't want it in your..." He cut himself off with a sensual growl. My guess from the look on his face, was she ran the tip of her tongue down his shaft.

Her mouth never let go of him, sucking hard and faster. Matt set himself up a little to reach in between her legs, his fingers rolled around her sensitive little nub urging her to fall into oblivion with him. Corrina let out a muffled cry at the feeling, as she moved one hand to massage Matt's balls, the other was doing the same to me.

"Oh, my God, Corrina!" Matt called out when he couldn't hold on any longer. The woman took her time cleaning up the explosion, swallowing every drop. My friend gently pulled himself out of her mouth. His hand still playing with her clit, but situated himself so his face was next to hers. "That was wonderful, Sweetheart. Now it's your turn, cum for us." He muttered into her lips, kissing her while his other hand plucked at her nipple.

Corrina let out a scream into Matt's mouth, as she climaxed, gripping my balls harder. Not hard enough to be painful but enough to allow me to fall into the orgasm with her.

As we came apart and caught our breath, I tightened my grip on Corrina's waist slightly and turned us so we were lying next to Matt instead of on top of him. All three of us were silent, while we rested a few minutes.

Finally Matt sat up. "I am in some serious need of water. Do you want me to grab you one?"

"I meant to bring some up with us, but I forgot.

Vestinaaa
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Vestinaaa

Please bring me one as well." I agreed, while Corrina nodded.

He sat there looking around a moment longer. "Um, where did my boxers go?"

Corrina started laughing. "Matt, we're at Jaysen's house. No one else is here. Just go naked, unless you mind us seeing that damn hot body of yours. If that's a case we have a problem." She accented her comment with a pinch on his butt cheek.

As he walked out, Corrina turned to face me, snuggling close. She kissed me gently. "I wanted to thank you for this. I hate to say it, but I had my doubts that you would be able to do that."

"Do what? Agree to a threesome? Baby, you know Matt and I are..." I started.

"No, not that. Being so untamed. I know you think you're going to hurt me. I promise you won't. I love when we make love, but sometimes we need something...rougher."

I kissed the top of her head. "Thank you Baby-Girl for reminding me."

"So," She cuddled close to me. "When Matt gets back are you ready for round three?"

"Corrina, you do remember that Matt and I are just human, right?"

"I realize that, but think of the possibilities if you weren’t." She smiled, raising her eyebrows.

"What do you have in mind for round three?"

"You fucked me senseless. I chose to give Matt oral pleasure. I think Matt gets to choose, don't you?"

The man in question walked in to hear our conversation. He handed each of us a cold bottle. "I forgot something downstairs I'll be right back."

Corrina gave a quizzical look to the retreating man. "Did I scare him?"

"Nah, he probably did forget something. He'll be back." I promised.

"Jaysen, he's probably going to choose to gratify you. Can you handle a third round?"

I smiled at her concern. She knew Matt and I were both bisexual and experimented with each other. She was the only person either of us had ever told. However I knew Matt would not touch me tonight. We were both too self-conscious to do anything in front of anyone else, even Corrina, who had been completely supportive since I told her.

"I could, but why sleep with someone you can have anytime you want, when you have the option to have a night with a wonderful, beautiful woman, which is a once in a lifetime opportunity?"

"I couldn't have said it better myself, besides Jaysen already told you, Corrina, tonight is for you." Matt agreed, lying something on the floor next to the bed, then shot me an apologetic look.

I nodded, to tell him I understood, but he didn't see it because his mouth was already on Corrina's. As they were fondling each other Matt tried to reach over me for something on the bed stand. His hand was on the handcuffs. I gently took them from him, to make myself useful. Prying Corrina's hand off Matt's back I locked her hand in one side, her eyes widened looking at me with pure fear. shit, I forgot about her trust and control issues.

I kissed her forehead. "Baby-Girl, Matt and I aren't going to hurt you. I promise you that. You can trust us. The key is right here, all you have to do is ask and we'll let you out. Do you want to try?" I whispered, rubbing her cheek lightly.

Matt looked up from licking in between her breasts. "Corrina, if it bothers you, we'll put them away. I had no idea you didn't like bondage."

"No, you guys are fine. I need to try new things, too." The brunette told him with conviction, as she offered me her other wrist.

As soon as my love's hands were secured, Matt leaned over grabbing whatever he brought back with him. I was still trying to sooth Corrina, when her body jolted. "Damn, that's cold. What are you doing?"

"Sorry, just got it out of the 'fridge. Didn't have time to warm it up." He explained showing us the bottle of strawberry syrup which he was spreading over her body.

The sauce was spread across her breasts and down her stomach in four lines. After he was finished, Matt looked up at me, his face innocent, but eyes full of mischief. "Oops, Jaysen I put too much. Wanna help?"

Like I'd refuse. My mouth immediately attacked the sweet syrup starting just below the curve her right breast making sure not to touch the spot that she would enjoy the most. I started following the line that Matt made not missing a drop.

Matt followed the left line, starting at the bottom, our mouths close to unison. Corrina was wriggling at the sensations we were causing. As we each finished our lines, Matt and I looked at each other with sly smiles.

Corrina fought her restraints a little. "You two thinking alike worries me. I think you both missed a spot."

"We just left the best for last, Sweetheart." Matt retorted, as he slowly licked the substance off of the bottom of her breast. He was taking his time and again intentionally missing the nipple. I waited a bit before starting my sweet agony on her right side. Right as I started on her nipple it was thrust into my mouth, by her squirming as Matt went down on her. When I was convinced she was sufficiently cleaned I kissed her deeply allowing her to get some of the strawberry taste.

Corrina growled in my mouth as I pulled away. "Damn it, you didn't have to stop." She whined as Matt kissed the inside of her thigh, and then inserted his fingers in place of his tongue. "Actually I did, my tongue was on sensory overload. I'll go back in a second." He promised, pumping his fingers quickly in her.

Finally Matt put his mouth back on her, she jolted again moaning. When she recovered from the shock she smiled. "Somebody found Jaysen's Altoid stash."

I sat back and watched the show as Corrina moved with every motion. The moans were sexy, I was getting turned on. I couldn't help but start stroking my hard member for relief. Corrina noticed, but before she could say anything to me, she thrust against Matt. "I'm so close, God Matt."

At that comment Matt released his mouth from her, to hear a frustrated growl. He spread himself across her body. "I'm going to help you over the edge, just not that way, Sweetheart." Was his explanation as he entered her fully.

Corrina's face distorted with the discomfort as her muscles stretched to take him in. My free hand was in her hair caressing it as she adjusted then started thrusting against him. Her head turned towards me. "Tiger, come closer, let me suck you, I can't reach though."

I did as I was told, and while I positioned myself, I grabbed the key and unlocked her hands. With a grateful look she wrapped one around my waist, pushing me completely in her mouth, the other dug into Matt's back. The three off us found a mutual pace as we went. With one final thrust Matt spilt his seed inside her, which made her suck me faster and I lost control as well. The sensation of both of us filling Corrina made her scream her orgasm. As all three of us relaxed from our final euphoria, Matt and I collapsed on opposite sides of Corrina. She wrapped an arm around each of us as we rested a hand on her flat stomach.

After I caught my breath I turned to talk to her, and she was asleep. Matt had done the same, but chuckled. "I think we wore her out."

"She's not the only one." I told him quietly.

"Me too. Will it disturb her if I go to my room?"

I nodded. "Just stay in here. It's not like the three of us haven't shared the bed all night." "Okay. By the way Jaysen, if you two ever need to spice up your sex life again call me."

Published 
Written by jadedangelgirl
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors