Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Spin The Bottle

"Fun with a bottle, a coin and good friends"

7
1 Comment 1
16.7k Views 16.7k
3.7k words 3.7k words
Lorelie, Robert and I have been down the local bar where we often meet and chat on a Saturday night. Lorelie and Robert are in their early 50's, whilst me, I’m 47. Robert is pale skinned and fairly slim, Lorelie is overweight but, in my eyes, has curves in all the right places.

As for me I am overweight and tanned.

This particular Saturday, Lorelie and Robert invite me around to their place for a drink after the bar shuts. Well I have nowhere to go so I agree, and very soon we are sitting in the comfort of their lounge, relaxing with a bottle of rum.

Robert gets up and goes to the TV and says "I just want to set the recorder for a programme." However when the picture comes up on the screen we all laugh. He has left the TV on the porn channel, and there are four people rolling about naked with lots of "oohs" and "ahhhhs".

Robert turns to us embarrassed and continues to set the recorder, all the time the background noise is of the people having sex. Eventually he turns the TV off and sits back down.

We laugh again, and Robert fidgets uncomfortably, Lorelie notices this, and strokes the inside of his thigh smiling at him.

She then turns back to me and says "Are you up for a fun evening Pete?" I take a gulp of my drink, and say “yes!” not really knowing what I am agreeing to.

With that she gets up and sways towards the kitchen. She is wearing a navy jacket and skirt type suit, a white blouse which really shows her tanned skin off and is tight across her obviously large breasts. I can make out the shape of a bra through it but due to the thickness of the material I cannot make out its colour. On her feet she wears high heeled strappie navy sandals.

When she returns she looks at me and Robert and winks. By the way both Robert and I are wearing chino trousers with shoes but no socks and light casual shirts.

She sits down and in her hand she holds an empty rum bottle and a coin.

“Ok for truth and dare?

“One spins the bottle and who it points to flips the coin, heads for a dare, and tales for a truth”.

“The third person sets the task or asks the question of the person flipping the coin.”

“Nothing is permitted that are either dangerous or physically painful.”

Both Robert and I look at each other and nod, and with that Lorelie spins the bottle. It points at me so I flip the coin and get tales for truth.

So Robert asks "Who, where and when was your first fuck?" I laugh, “Well let’s get straight onto sex” I thought. I then proceed to tell them about by teenage girlfriend, and how we fucked in the woods behind her house.

As I finish Lorelie slips off her jacket and puts it on a nearby chair. "It's warm in here isn’t it?" She says as she sits back down.

I glance towards her and notice her blouse slightly gaping to reveal her bra underneath, from what I can see, like her suit, it is navy blue.

I take my turn to spin the bottle and it points to Robert who spins the coin and gets heads for dare. Lorelie laughs and winks at me before she says "Robert stand up and take those shoes & trousers off."

Without a fuss he stands and undoes his shoes throwing them into the corner of the room, shortly followed by his trousers. Standing in his boxers and his shirt there is a clear bulge where he is beginning to get excited.

"Sit down Robert." orders Lorelie "Now spin the bottle." Well as luck would have it, it points to Lorelie; she flips the coin and also gets tales for truth.

"Ok Lorelie, have you ever sat in front of the porn channel in this room and masturbated, if so how?" I ask, thinking back to the TV earlier.

"Of course I have Pete, with a beautiful blue rabbit, which vibrates my clit, and throbs inside me." Replies Lorelie - "I normally enjoy watching two males and one female having sex."

With that my cock bounces in my pants, and I look to Robert who is red in the face, but I could tell by his boxers he was also hard.

Lorelie pouts at both of us, and spins the bottle again, again it points back to her so she flips the coin and this time it was heads.

"Ok Lorelie, my turn to dare, show Pete your tattoo of the fairy." Robert spurted.

Lorelie turns to me, and smiling, she slowly and deliberately undoes the buttons on her white blouse. As she pulls it out from the waistband of her skirt she pauses, and then equally slowly she slips it back off her shoulders, pushing out her tanned bra encased large tits. With her blouse off and most of her boobs hanging out of her bra, she gives me a cleavage shimmer that makes the small fairy on her right breast wobble, almost like it was flying.

Lorelie then strokes my leg and laughs. I look to Robert again, and he nods, smiling as he enjoys the fun.

Taking another good look at Lorelie's large tanned cleavage I lean forward at the same time as she does, so she can pass me the bottle. I can't take my eyes of her tanned flesh spilling over the cups of her navy bra.

I take the bottle and spin it, it stops at Robert, and he flicks the coin in the air and it comes down heads. “Another dare!” Lorelie laughs. "Well lover boy, I think it's time Pete saw you in your clothes from your dressing up box, go on get changed."

I look at Robert, and he turns crimson. "Go on then." Lorelie demands. I continue to watch as he gets up, his cock semi-hard in his boxer shorts, and makes his way out of the room.

Lorelie turns to me as she leans back in her chair. Her huge bust, rising and lowering, with each deep breath and her skirt now risen up to show her stout, shapely legs. "So are you enjoying this Pete?” “I think you're in for a surprise when Robert comes down!"

"What do you mean?" I ask as I try and get my twitching cock comfortable in my pants.

"You'll see, I can hear him coming now!"

Well, as Lorelie finishes, Robert walks in. He is wearing a lacy, white, see-through blouse, with a small white lacy bra underneath. A very short black and white pleated skirt, and a see through, white pair of women’s knickers through which his erect 6" cock and hairy balls were clearly visible.

He stands in front of us, red faced, waiting for my response.

Not being gay, and never been confronted with a man with a hard on, let alone in women's clothes and white knickers before, all I could say was "Wow, ermm, yes."

To which Lorelie adds "I told you, you were in for a surprise!"

"ok Robert” Lorelie continues, “You can sit down now and spin the bottle"

it stops at me, and I spun the coin, heads another dare. "Oh lovely" Lorelie laughs "let Robert get you out of those clothes Pete."

I gulp and look at Lorelie smiling back she says "you don't want to lose the game too soon, do you Pete?" With that she runs her hand across her breast and under the cup of her bra.

Without a word I stand up and wait. Robert comes over to me and slowly undoes my shirt buttons, and slides it back off my shoulders. As he does he presses the lacy man-made material of his blouse against my chest. Slowly he slides it down my back and off my arms whilst brushing his chest against mine as he bends down.

Once my shirt is off I flick my shoes off myself and again wait. Looking at Lorelie she is leant right back, her right hand massaging her lovely big right tit through the material of her bra whilst her skirt is rucked up at the front to her waist. Her left hand had slides over her large tanned belly and under the waistband of her matching navy knickers. I can see her fingers moulding her pussy under the material.

With that sight in my mind, my cock was now pretty much hard. I close my eyes as Robert slowly undoes my flies, and the button on the waistband of my trousers. All the time he undoes my trousers he presses against my hard cock with his fingers, then in a flash, the trousers have dropped and I step out of them.

I am now feeling vulnerable, in just my pants, which barely holds in my hard 5" cock. Robert, kneeling with his face level with my cock and his hands either side of my pants. I look to Lorelie, she has now swapped hands and her right hand is deep inside her knickers, and her left inside her bra cup pulling on her nipple.

Then, Robert pulls my pants and my cock springs forward, bouncing into his face, and then hitting his cheeks as he rocks me from side to side, pulling at the material of my pants. My hips twist and with each sway I hit him somewhere else on the face, but he loves it, but eventually the pants are around my ankles, and I can step out of them.

"Wow" says Lorelie "what a nice shaped little cock!” “Don't you think Robert?"

Robert says nothing, but continues to kneel in front of me, his tongue hanging out and nodding like a dog.

"Ok Robert sit down and pass me the bottle." Lorelie spins it, and it stops on Robert. He flicks the coin and it comes down on tales for a truth.

"Can I do this one Pete, and you do the next one?" asks Lorelie. I agree, so Lorelie turns to Robert and asks "Would you like to wank Pete’s cock and give him blow job?"

Robert looks at both of us and again goes red, he stares at Lorelie and says "I know you want to watch me do it if Pete lets me and you know I would really love to do it for both of us."

Well I don't know what to do at this point, as I said I am not gay. Here I am totally set up, first I’ve been stripped by a guy wearing women's clothes and a hard on. Now his wife wants to watch him give me a wank and a blow job, and he's more than happy to do it.

victorialover
Online Now!
Lush Cams
victorialover

I really feel out of my depth, but I look at Lorelie. She really is a stunning, mature woman, with such a beautiful tanned rounded body, and massive tits.

There is a good chance I will get to fuck her if we keep playing, which at the moment is running through my mind constantly. On the other hand there is also a good chance I will have to let him at my cock as well, but at the moment it's not like he wants to put his cock in my arse or wants mine in his.

So red faced, and with a gulp, I lean towards Lorelie and take the bottle from her hand. Shaking I look her in the eye, and she smiles back. “We’ll take that as a yes then, your turn to spin Pete."

I do and as luck would have it, it stops at Lorelie. She throws the coin and I can't believe my luck, heads and I get the dare I want.

"Well Lorelie" I say without any hesitation. "It's about time I got you out of the clothes and see what a real beauty you are, so I am going to take off each item one at a time."

"You're so predictable Pete, I hope you've got warm hands and are happy to have Robert slip his cock out and stroke it as you do."

"Of course." I reply. I turn and wink at Robert, who already has his bell end out over the top of his lacy knickers.

I stride forward to Lorelie, naked, my hard 5" cock bobbing about as I walk. Lorelie stands up ready to be stripped. I look at Robert, he now has his blouse unbuttoned to his waist and has his right hand inside his lacy white bra stroking his own nipple. His left hand has slid his see-through white knickers down his thighs, and he has his skirt pulled up to his waist as he slowly pulls his foreskin up over his bell end and lets go.

My concentration goes back to Lorelie, her massive breasts heaving as she breathes.

Her large tanned belly wobbles gently below her navy bra as I reach forward and around her waist. Pressing my body against hers, I undo the button on the waistband to her skirt, and then slowly unzip it. She is only a couple of inches shorter than me, so she smiles and looks me in the eye before I slide my body down hers and slowly slip her skirt over her sexy buxom hips.

She is tanned all over, and as the skirt drops to the floor I kneel in front of her to take it from around her feet. In doing so, I lean forward and place some gentle kisses on her inner thighs around the small patch of navy material making up the front of her knickers. I feel her wobble slightly above me and hear her give a loud sigh.

Standing back up I walk behind, her taking in her entire body. Then watching Robert wanking over her shoulder, I undo the bra clip and let the back straps ping out to the sides. This leaves the bra exactly where I want it as I move to stand in front of her again.

The bra has slipped a bit of her shoulders, and reveals more boob and cleavage. I reach up and in each hand take a shoulder strap, lowering them down her arms, all the time looking between her face and the ever emerging tanned tits.

The cups drop a little lower, and her dark brown areolas start to show. Finally putting a hand on the underside of each bra cup I pull the bra right down and off, deliberately wobbling her tits as I do.

I stand back again and admire the mountains of saggy, fleshy, breast and Lorelie puts her hands on her hips and takes a large breath. This lifts them up and towards me as far as she can without using her hands. My cock twitches unaided and I look at Lorelie’s face and see she is watching it.

Bending forward I put my face against her tits and they feel soft and warm. I reach to the sides of her navy knickers and slip them off to reveal a chubby shaved pubic mound. Under her pubic mound are a pair of beautifully puffy labia lips. Her knickers drop to the floor and Lorelie kicks them to one side as I kneel in front of her.

Taking each labia between her fingers she parts them to reveal her little skin hood and clit and wet moist inner lips to me.

As I continue to stare at her labia splayed open, I hear Robert sigh and turn around to see him lean back in his chair. His short skirt around his waist and his stiff cock still standing upright, I expect for him to have cum but he is taking a break.

Standing up he takes off the blouse, but leaves on the bra, and then lets the knickers drop to the floor and kicks them to one side.

I turn back to Lorelie and she is now bending down to pick up the bottle again. Her big tits sway and drop vertically as she does. She passes the bottle to Robert

He takes an age to spin the thing, and then when he does it points to me. I gingerly pick up the coin knowing deep down what the dare is likely to be from Lorelie if I throw a heads. Guess what? Heads for the dare!

Lorelie laughs and says "Pete, I’m going to be as predictable as you now, I’m going to ask Robert to wank you before giving your cock a good suck."

I gulp and my mouth is dry, and I know my face is red. I find myself asking the question. “Am I really going to bottle out now and not get to fuck Lorelie, or am I’m going to try the experience of having a man's hand around my shaft before plunging it into his mouth.”

"ok I’m ready as I’m ever going to be" I squeak. Then I lean right back into the chair, spread my legs and look at my erect prick.

Lorelie has now got comfortable in her chair where she can get a good view. She sits legs open her right hand fingers slowly rubbing up and down her puffy labia, while her left hand is pulling at her left nipple. As she pulls, making it hard, it reveals just how saggy and mature her tanned jugs are.

Robert moves over and kneels between my knees. His left hand then slips between my upper thigh and cups my balls, whilst the fingers of his right hand slowly grip around my hard tool. I try not to look hoping I can picture a woman's hand around my cock, but I can't help it. There is Robert, and he has started to wank my prick and as I stare at him, so he smiles back at me.

Amazingly, although I don't really want to admit it, he is wanking me off better than most girls I’ve known.

I look over to Lorelie, whose face is a picture of sexual enjoyment and lust as she frigs herself watching her husband in action.

I start to relax, he really is good at this and then he bends his head forward and licks the bell end. Around, and around, his tongue darts before going under the rim and then up and down my shaft. To my horror I find myself thrusting my hips upwards trying to put my cock in his mouth for him.

He obliges and slides his lips down and takes my 5" with ease before sliding his lips right back to the top again. There is a flash, I look to Lorelie and she is holding a camera.

"I hope you don't mind" she says, and with that she changes her position to get another photo.

Robert keeps sucking and wanking me intermittently, and I can't believe how much I am enjoying having a man suck my dick.

Suddenly, and not before time, Lorelie tells Robert to stop as I was getting close to shooting my load.

"ok Pete, no need to spin the bottle anymore, we all know what's going to happen next, you're going to fuck me and Robert is going to watch, and wank, until he shoots his load over my tits" says Lorelie.

Well I didn't need a second invitation, as Robert released my throbbing cock from his hand I make my way over to her.

First I bend over though, and took her massive tits in my hands and squeezed them together before clamping my wide open mouth over her left areola. Sucking, whilst licking her hard nipple inside my mouth I work on one then the other.

Having got that need out of my system I get myself into position. With a little gentle probing my 5" hard prick slips between her pussy lips and up into her cunt.

Gently I push in and out, making Lorelie's large tanned belly and tits wobble, and ripple, back and forth.

Robert moves around the side of the chair and still in his bra and short skirt he stands pulling his cock, just a couple of foot from our faces.

I pump harder, her wet pussy making lovely squelching noises, and her tits and belly bouncing and wobbling ever faster.

We both start to make heavy breathing noises with each pump. Still faster and then I can feel the warning signs at the base of my cock. I can't stop though, particularly when Lorelie starts to clamp her pussy muscles around my cock. Then as one we all cum, I thrust in as deep as I can and keep pushing. I can feel my spunk pumping deep into Lorelie’s cunt at the same time I can feel her cunt muscles juddering as she cums.

There is no mistake that Robert has cum, his white spunk flies out and splashes all over dark tits and face.

We all hold our positions for about 30 seconds as the last feelings of orgasm leave our bodies before I pull out to reveal my semi hard cock covered in spunk.

Before I know it, Robert is in front of me and has his lips around my cock, sucking all the spunk off it. At the same time I watch Lorelie lift her melons one at a time and lick them clean.

Finally Lorelie wipes the spunk off her face, and licks her fingers, whilst Robert gets between her legs and licks her labia as she forces my spunk back out.

We all go back to our chairs and lay back, still naked, apart from Robert, we pour another drink. Robert and Lorelie invite me to stay in their bed tonight and I accept, hoping to fuck her again.

What a night and an experience, who knows if I will get an invite, back again after I leave tomorrow.

Published 
Written by anubis63
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments