Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Steam Room

14
7 Comments 7
13.6k Views 13.6k
1.6k words 1.6k words
After a late Friday evening's work out, we decide to hit the steam room as we have no plans. This time of the week, it’s almost dead quiet. It is hot, as it should be, and I can see your breasts heaving under the towel you wrapped around you as you breath heavily.

You are so sexy, fucking hot. I can feel my cock stirring a bit. After a few minutes, you tell me, “That’s it, I’ve had enough! Too hot!”

I smile, also feeling the heat but acting cool. I reply, “If it’s too hot, just take the towel off.”

“I can’t do that! Are you crazy, what if someone comes in?!”

“No one is going to come in, you know how empty is on Friday evenings! And you don’t have to take it completely off, just lay it in your lap.”

You look at me as I’m an idiot, then something changes in your look and you get a naughty smile on your lips. With a confident movement of your hands, your breasts jump free as your towel drops to your lap.

My eyes must have popped in amazement, your large firm tits that somehow always have defied gravity are free. They look oily and delicious and my manhood stirs again, this time going to rock hard. You laugh as you see a very obvious bulge rising in the fabric of my towel. I smile back and reach over to kiss you, letting one hand glide over cheek, down your neck to the front of your left breast, cupping as much of it that fits in my hand and gently pinch your nipple.

You moan into my mouth, pressing your body to mine. Unconsciously you separate your legs and start gyrating your hips, sweat and steam running down our excited bodies.

All of a sudden we hear the door open and we quickly break our embrace, sitting back as if nothing has happened. In the surprise, you forget to rewrap yourself with the towel. It is not only not covering your tits, it has risen up your legs after your aroused hip movements.

I am pretty sure that from where our new steam room buddy is sitting he can see all of you, including your delicious pussy. Because of the steam, we can’t really see his face, which is a relief. I just realised my own predicament as my cock has not gone down. I look over at you and you smile your naughtiest smile while looking down between my legs.

I smile back, with my eyes making you aware of your own situation. You gasp and grab for the towel, I am as quick as you though and lay my hand on your hand, stopping you from covering up anything at all. You look at me in shock, I just shake my head letting you know I don’t want you to.

You slowly remove your hands still looking at me in disbelief. I don’t remove my hand, I let it rest on your thigh just at the edge of the towel. Slowly, I start massaging your thigh just below your entrance. You slowly close your eyes, your breathing gets heavier and your hips starts move ever so slightly.

I let my hand slide higher, bringing the towel with me. Your legs part, probably without you realising it and your pussy is now definitely free for him to see, apart from the fact that my hand is making gentle circles over it, gently gliding over your clitoris. You let out a quiet moan and again, your hips start moving, this time pressing against my fingers.

I slide my hand down and fold two of my fingers so they enter you as deep as they can go. Your moan this time is more of a scream. I start fucking you with my fingers while my thumb is circling your clitoris. I can feel that you are getting close to cumming.

You pull back and grab my hand and pull it out of you, forcing it back to my side. At the same time your get on your knees in front of me, slowly pulling my towel off. My cock springs out, rock fucking hard. You let your hand glide over it, from top down to my balls and back up a couple of times. You don’t take your eyes off it and in slow motion, you lean over it a and lightly place you lips at the head of my cock, opening them as you slide my cock in to your mouth and down your throat until you have swallowed almost all of it. You rest there for a bit, letting you tongue swirl around my shaft.

At the same calm pace you slide all the way back up, you look me in the eyes and start sucking my cock faster, making loud slurpy noises.

AprilStunt
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AprilStunt

Your hand is massaging my balls with a finger just outside my ass. I moan load, as do you. Your eyes are closed again and as I look up our spectator has moved closer.

He leans in over your ass while rubbing his cock. I lift your head up and turn it so that you can see, just as he shoots long streams of cum over your back and all over your ass. You look back at me and kiss me deeply. As you break our embrace, you slowly turn around and let your body slowly fall forward until you are on your fours, arching your back down, pouting your ass towards my erection.

I am eager and guide my cock to your pussy, rubbing you up and down with my cock head. Slowly I push myself inside you until I can’t go any further. I rest there for a second, until I start fucking you, controlled at first but before long I lose it and start fucking you with all my strength.

You start to moan loud, really loud, as my cock slams deep into your pussy. Our guest has moved even closer. You take advantage of this, raising you right hand and gently sliding it along his semi hard cock. I follow your movement intensely, almost hypnotically. Your hand slides under his cock grabbing his balls while lifting his cock so that it points towards your mouth. You turn your head, look me deep in my eyes giving me the most wicked smile I’ve seen, slowly turn your head back, and even slower, sink your mouth over his cock. You swallow his cock completely, and let it go again, I can almost hear you licking your lips.

Slowly you take him in your mouth again, this time you don’t let him go, but start sucking him with a purpose. Your head bobbing up and down in rhythm with me pounding you from behind.

This gets too much for me and within a minute I explode, screaming out my cum, filling your pussy with one of the longest orgasms I have ever had!

As my cock goes limp, you raise yourself up, looking at me and say, “What’s this about, I don’t get to come?”

“Baby, I’m spent, give me a moment and I’ll give you more.”

"I need more now. Can I? Please?” you say pointing towards our guest.

I’m speechless, for several seconds, until I very insecurely and slowly nod.

You smile, give me a deep, sexy, passionate kiss. Miraculously this makes me hard again. You feel my erection against your thighs and as you break our embrace you smile widely, climb on top of me, guiding my cock to your entrance and slide down my shaft to the bottom.

This time it is you who loses control, riding like a professional cow girl. Mid action you scream to me, ”I want a cock in my ass, now, please let me get fucked by two cocks, pleeeeeeease NOW!”

”OK! I scream back.” Obviously the guy heard it and didn’t waste any time positioning himself behind you. As you feel his member pressing against your ass, you push back, relaxing, and in he comes, slowly, slowly, until he is all in.

You gasp louder than ever and after a few seconds of adjusting, you start riding, and we start fucking you. It is completely wild, never in my wildest imagination did I think I would actually do this for real, yet here we are, you with two cocks in you, screaming, panting, working up to your well deserved orgasm. It doesn’t take long. You start shaking, more than I’ve ever experienced before. You lose your voice until, like a bang, you find it again, screaming in my ears, burying your nails in my back, biting my neck.

It goes on for well over a minute. All of a sudden our intimate guest screams too as he cums in your ass, this only prolongs your orgasm, making you almost pass out.

We hear a faint 'thank you' as the man leaves the sauna. You are still straddling my cock, unable to move. Your legs have cramped up and I help you stretch them out. You lie down in my lap, smiling and looking up at me, my cock slowly growing limp, I smile back. God I love you.

Published 
Written by Thisisme
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments