Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Stranded Desires

"After finding refuge in a bunker, 3 horny teens discover that hiding might not actually be that bad"

7
1 Comment 1
19.4k Views 19.4k
3.3k words 3.3k words
Dane had just gained entrance to the suite his father had purchased in an underground luxury fall-out bunker. He decided it was time to start living there after the news broke that the French had launched the first nuclear attack in what had previously been an incredibly long cold war. With Los Angeles now an uninhabitable wasteland the entire country was freaking out. Although he was 3,000 miles away, in the out skirts of New York City, Dane thought it would be a good idea to move underground.

Skylar and Natalie finally had made it through the security and sign in processes, ten minutes after Dane. The two sixteen year old twins had made the same call as eighteen year old Dane when they heard what happened to Los Angeles on the news. They dragged all of their belongings down to suite 304 that their father had bought with a business partner of his back when the cold war began.

Dane had just finished exploring suite 304 when the door swung open and the twins burst into the main living space. Skylar and Natalie stopped when they saw the tall handsome man standing in the living room area.

Dane stood about five feet eleven inches with short dirty blonde hair spiked up in the front. He had a strong jaw line and high cheekbones making him classically handsome to the two lovely young ladies. His tight Nike t-shirt clung to his upper body, accenting his pecs, abs, and biceps, which he worked very hard on maintaining.

However, he was not the only piece of eye candy in the room. The two identical twins were each about five feet five inches with petit frames and perky breasts that Dane pegged to be in the high B or low C cup range. Their long brown hair flowed freely. Skylar’s hair, however, was rather wavy while Natalie’s was straighter. Skylar was wearing a tight bright red sweater with a scoop neck and what was clearly a red bra (the scoop neck revealed most of her chest). She was also wearing a pair of Nike cropped yoga pants that accented her petit bubble butt nicely when she turned around to close the door. Natalie was wearing a more modest fitted flannel shirt with many buttons undone up top and a pair of skinny jeans. She too had a nice ass and was showing off quite a bit of cleavage, although Dane could not make out what color her bra was.

After the three horny teenagers checked each other out for a few seconds Dane managed to stammer:

“Hi, uh, my name is Dane.”

“I’m Skylar.”

“And I’m Natalie,” the twins responded.

“Nice to meet you!” Dane said shaking the girls' hands.

“Are you our dad’s business partner?” Skylar asked skeptically.

“No, No, I just graduated high school, I think my dad is your dad’s colleague,” Dane replied.

“Oh, okay. Is your dad coming here?”

“No, sadly he’s stuck in Santa Barbra on business. I hope he’s okay.”

“Our dad’s stuck there too,” Natalie spoke up, her voice cracking as she thought of her dad stuck in such close proximity to LA.

“Yeah. Santa Barbra is an entire plane ride from Los Angeles though, so they should be fine where are they are,” Dane said reassuringly, “And hey, at least now we have each other. We’ll make it through this!”

“So which room is mine?” Skylar asked, abruptly changing the subject.

“Well you and Natalie could share the master bedroom or you could take the room with the bunk beds. Its up to you,” Dane said.

The twins looked at each other for a second and then in unison responded, “The master bedroom.”

“I thought so,” Dane said with a smile as he walked over to pick up his suitcases and haul them into the small room with the bunk beds.

After he had unpacked his things, Dane wandered into the living room and sat on the couch. He flipped through the television stations stopping on a re-run of Comedy Central’s hilarious sketch show, Key & Peele.

Meanwhile the girls gossiped as they unpacked their belongings into the storage areas of the bedroom. 

“He’s smoking hot,” Skylar said.

“I know!” responded Natalie, “He can get it anytime!”

“I know right! I could just devour his body, like whenever!”

“Wait, which one of us gets him?” Natalie asked innocently.

“We could take turns,” Skylar suggested.

“What if he doesn’t want to?”

“Are you fucking kidding me?” Skylar asked, “What guy wouldn’t want to alternate having sex with two girls instead of one?”

“I don’t know what if he like gets attached to whichever one of us fucks him first?”

“Maybe we should just fuck him at the same time then,” Skylar said.

“Really? You’d have a threesome with me?” Natalie asked, shocked.

“Yeah I mean we’ve never been shy around each other. I would totally fuck him with you!” Skylar confidently responded.

“Okay then, lets do it!” Natalie said excitedly.

“Awesome, now how do we seduce him?” Skylar inquired, “Not like its gonna be that hard to seduce a horny eighteen year old who is trapped in a bunker with us for the unforeseeable future, but still I think we should be subtle and classy about it. We should have some fun with him before we rock his world!”

“I totally agree, but how?” Asked Natalie.

“Well they left us these bathrobes, tonight we could shower and then put these on with no clothes on under them and allow him to catch occasional nip and slit slips throughout the night.”

“Sounds good but lets do it now, its already getting late and I want a shower anyway,” Natalie responded

“Okay. I call the shower in here!”

“Fine I’ll go to the second bathroom but just so we’re clear, bathrobes, no clothes and intentional but only occasional nip and pussy slips throughout the night. Right?” Natalie asked.

“Exactly let him see what you got but don’t be too obvious about it, like shift in your seat so your legs spread apart for a second or bend over and briefly let a boob pop out. Quick, casual, and discrete exposures,” Skylar replied.

“Got it!” Natalie said gathering her things and heading to the shower in the second bathroom. She saw Dane sitting on the couch and smiled at him as she went in to bathe.

About ten or fifteen minutes later Skylar emerged from the bedroom.

“Watcha watching?” she asked, plopping on the couch next to Dane, her plush purple robe tied tightly around her petit naked body.

“Key and Peele,” Dane replied looking over and smiling at the bubbly girl next to him.

“Oh I love this show!” Skylar lied. She’d actually never seen it before but knew, from all of the promos on TV, that it was a sketch show that aired Wednesdays at 10:30 on Comedy Central. “Do you want any popcorn or whatever else they’ve supplied us with?” she asked Dane, standing up and facing him.

“Yeah that sounds great and could you please grab me a soda or something too when you come back?” he replied

“Of course!” Skylar said spinning around quickly in the short robe and heading off to the kitchen.

Dane’s cock stirred. He couldn’t be entirely sure but he thought he’d seen Skylar’s bare ass when she spun around. Could she really be naked under the robe? He thought to himself with lust. Dane could not believe his luck. He was trapped in a bunker with two incredibly gorgeous teenage twins who it seemed didn’t have much of a sense of modesty.

It was at that moment that Natalie emerged from the bathroom dressed very similarly in a short plush grey robe. She walked over to her sister in the kitchen and the two began fixing snacks. Dane watched them as they worked.

At one point Natalie reached for something on the top shelf and Dane saw her bare breast pop right out the front of her robe. She quickly covered herself back up, but he could not believe that she too was naked under her robe. His cock was in a state of semi arousal as he continued to watch the girls work. He quickly confirmed that they were indeed naked under their robes after a few additional and brief exposures.

A short while later the girls walked over to the coffee table and stood directly in front of Dane as they set down the spread of snacks. They bent over in unison, revealing most of their bare breasts to him. After setting the snacks on the coffee table, the two sat down on either side of Dane to watch the rest of Key & Peele.

As they watched, a sketch came on where the two actors, gave a class on how to properly preform cunnilingus. The sexual tension was palpable in the room as the two characters on screen taught a group of boys how to properly go down on “Their Bitches” in great, yet comedic, detail.

Who knew a 'safe' network comedy show could make a person wet? Skylar thought as she began to get aroused during the show. She began to fantasize about Dane practicing the characters’ suggested techniques on her own pussy. She shifted in her seat in such a way that briefly caused the robe to come open under the tie and reveal her growingly aroused cunt. Dane happened to be reaching for a handful of popcorn at the same time Skylar moved, and caught sight of her wet womanhood.

ruby_valen
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ruby_valen

Seeing her wet pussy, the bulge in his pants grew larger. His jeans couldn’t take much more pressure so he excused himself to his room.

When he got to his room he closed the door quickly and yanked off his pants and underwear releasing his throbbing 8-inch cock. Just a few squirts of his favorite lotion and a couple seconds thinking about what he wanted to do to the twins, was all it took to bring him to completion. He shot his hot cum into a dirty t-shirt and then grabbed his own bunker issued plushy robe and headed back out to the living room dressed just like the twins.

“I wanted to join the bathrobe party!” he exclaimed.

“They’re so comfortable,” Natalie said.

“They really are,” Skylar said running her hands over her plush covered breasts down to her hips.

The three of them all sat in a row wearing nothing but robes, all lusting after each other but doing nothing about it for another hour or so until they developed a problem. It began to get really hot in the suite. The text messages on their phones alerted them that the heater was malfunctioning and that maintenance would have it fixed as soon as possible. In the mean time, however, it was boiling in the room and the three horny teenagers were all sitting around in super thick bathrobes.

“Damn it is getting really hot,” Natalie said.

“For real. These robes are so comfy but so hot,” Skylar agreed.

“We should probably take them off. For our own safety, we could sweat to death,” Dane said.

“Yeah. I would but what I’m wearing under it is super revealing,” Natalie said.

“I won’t judge,” Dane said reassuringly.

“Yeah I’m hardly wearing any clothing on under this robe,” Skylar said, “My pajamas are super slutty.”

“That’s fine, I really don’t mind. I will be a total gentleman, its really hot, the less clothes we can get away with having on right now the better.”

“You’re probably right,” Skylar said, standing up and reaching for the tie of her robe.

“Uh. Skylar, are you sure you’re comfortable wearing your slutty pajamas in front of him. We uh, we barely know him.”

“I know Natalie, but these are desperate times, I’m boiling in this robe and the safest thing to do right now is wear as little clothing as possible. For health reasons and all,” Skylar replied undoing her robe tie but keeping the fabric wrapped over her hot naked body.

“You’re right,” Natalie said standing up and undoing her robe as well.

“Really girls don’t be shy, I can be a gentleman,” Dane said trying to suppress his boner as he anticipated what would come next.

“Are you sure you’ll be okay with us walking around in our revealing pajamas? You won’t like rape us or anything?” Skylar asked.

“Oh god no, I can control my urges,” Dane replied.

“Thats a damn shame! I was hoping once you saw this you’d just jump me and have your way with my tight sweaty body.” Skylar said ripping the robe off and revealing her glistening naked body.

“We were both hoping you wouldn’t be able to control yourself,” Natalie said ripping her robe off as well.

“Well lucky for you both I was lying, I have no control over what my body wants, and right now it wants you two!” Dane replied ripping his robe off as well and allowing his cock to spring out at attention pointing directly at the tight little snatches of the two naked girls in front of him.

Their eyes widened upon seeing Dane’s massive pulsating cock. Skylar was the first to react, getting on her knees in front of him and taking his member an inch at a time in her mouth. She clearly had some experience giving head and used every muscle in her tongue and mouth to stimulate his throbbing dick.

Natalie stood close to Dane and Skylar, fingering herself as her sister blew their hot new roommate. Dane noticed her standing there, and reached out to her. He removed her fingers from her pussy and began to flick her clit himself. She arched her back in ecstasy forcing his fingers further inside of her as she let out a deep moan.

Soon, Skylar pulled Dane’s cock from her mouth and pushed him backwards onto the couch, ripping his fingers from her sister’s cunt. She climbed on to his lap and slowly lowered her tight snatch onto the tip of his hard shaft. Dane could feel how tight she was as she lowered herself further and further onto him. Once he was fully inside of her she began to slowly and rhythmically ride his cock up and down.

As she rode him, Dane turned his head to the left and began to make out with Natalie. The two kissed passionately in between Dane’s own moans as Skylar’s tight pussy squeezed his cock. Keeping one hand steadying Skylar as she rode him, faster and faster, Dane grabbed a hold of Natalie’s firm breast and began to playfully squeeze and toy with her nipple.

Finally Skylar began to cum all over his cock and it was too much for him to take. He released his embrace with Natalie and grabbed a hold of both of Skylar’s tits as he began to rapidly pump in and out of her dripping wet pussy. Soon, he was shooting ream after ream of hot cum deep inside her tiny teen body. When he was all drained, Skylar slowly stood up and smiled at Dane, both of their juices dripping from her cunt onto the floor.

Wasting no time, Natalie knelt before her sister and buried her face in Skylar’s crotch. Natalie flicked her tongue in and out of Skylar lapping up the collective cum and causing her sister to begin to climax again. Dane stroked his now only semi hard shaft as he watched Natalie eat Skylar out.

In no time he was hard as a rock again and knelt behind Natalie. He reached around and grabbed a hold of her breasts as she viciously flicked her tongue in and out of her sister’s soaking wet pussy. Skylar quickly came all over Natalie’s face. She lapped up her sister’s juices and then stood up and turned around to face Dane who stood up as well. The two began to make out and Dane tasted Skylar’s juices on Natalie’s face as they did.

He let his hands wander all over her body, groping her breasts and ass before finally settling two fingers deep inside her tight wet pussy as they made out. She was an amazing kisser but he really wanted to fuck her. Dane broke off their kiss and spun Natalie around. He positioned her next to the couch and then forcibly bent her over the armrest. He grabbed ahold of his shaft and stuck it between her thighs just under that perfect ass of hers.

Dane could feel the moisture and heat radiating from her pussy. She instinctively spread her legs apart further and pushed her butt up more, revealing her dripping snatch from behind. Dane positioned his cock at the entrance and effortlessly glided in. She was so wet he was afraid he’d slip out if he pounded her to quickly. Her pussy was similarly tight but ten times wetter than Skylar’s had been and felt amazing on his hard cock.

As he pumped his shaft in and out of Natalie he glanced over at Skylar who was laid out, spread eagle, on the couch, feet in the air, jamming three fingers vigorously in and out of her pussy. She was close to climaxing again and from the muscles contracting around his cock, he could tell Natalie was too. The twins came almost in unison squirting cum all over Dane’s cock and the couch cushions.

Dane began to pump faster and faster but with her added juices in the mix, he quickly slipped right out of Natalie who took the opportunity to spin around and get on her knees. She took his cock in her mouth and sucked on it until he was ready to cum again. He pulled out of her mouth and shot his load all over Natalie’s face and tits.

Seeing what was happening, and not wanting to miss out, Skylar quickly knelt beside her sister and Dane aimed and shot his remaining cum on her face and tits as well. The twins turned to face each other, still on their knees and began kissing and rubbing the various parts of each other’s upper bodies that were covered in semen. They giggled as they sucked each other’s tits and rubbed cum all over one another. Dane sat back and watched but was to tired to sport more than a semi as they fooled around in front of him. When they were done they both turned to look at him.

“That was fucking awesome,” Skylar spoke up with a smile.

“It sure was!” Natalie agreed.

“I’ve never had so much fun, ever!” Dane said.

“Me neither,” the twins said in unison.

“We should get some sleep, we have survival training in the morning,” Dane said referencing the activities list the bunker had provided in their orientation packets.

“Yeah, you’re right,” Natalie said standing up and lightly kissing Dane on the cheek.

“Goodnight,” Skylar said standing up and kissing his cheek as well, adding a sensual cock stroke as she did that at any other time would have made Dane incredibly hard.

“Goodnight,” Dane said, watching their perfect little butts walk towards the bedroom door.

“Do you want to sleep in here with us?” Natalie offered sweetly.

“I would but I doubt we’d get a lot of sleep,” Dane responded with a wink.

Natalie blew him a kiss and then vanished into the room. Before closing the door Skylar stuck her head out and said, “Tomorrow you’ll have to practice what that show taught us.” ­

To Be Continued

Published 
Written by DainJay
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments