Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Strangers

6
2 Comments 2
9.2k Views 9.2k
1.8k words 1.8k words

On yet another business trip, I found myself sitting at the all-too-familiar bar of the Cascade Hotel. Its dark blue interior always seemed to draw me in and I was thankful for a place to hide from the rest of the world while still avoiding feeling alone. I love my job and the opportunities it provides, but it is far from conducive for a lasting personal life.

I took a long sip from my drink, felt it burn its way down my chest, and thought that it might be time to head up to my room when they walked in the door. I stared at them both, taken in by her beauty and instantly aroused by his physique. She was tall, her long dark hair flowing behind her as it caught the breeze of the closing door, and the glint in her eyes told me she was as confident as she was alluring. He ushered her in the room with his hand at her back — some would think protectively, but I saw it more as pride. I thought to myself that she was a lucky woman to be able to enjoy those hands on her body. He caught me staring and, as if he could read my mind, gave me a flirty smile. A little embarrassed I smiled back shyly, but looked away quickly as heat rose to my cheeks.

They ordered their drinks and took a seat at a table across the room. I asked the bartender for another as I now found myself reluctant to leave. As I sat there staring at the dark liquid in my glass, my mind kept wandering, going back to this couple. I glanced over at their table just as she was crossing her long luscious legs, her skirt short enough that I could see a hint of her dark red thong between them. When our eyes met and she smiled at me, I realized that my seeing this was not so accidental. A warm sensation ran through my body. I couldn’t believe she was flirting with me.

Forgetting where I was, I let my imagination run loose and started thinking of her smooth tanned thighs. I wanted so badly to touch her skin. I could almost feel the softness under my fingertips as I trace my fingers up her calves, lingering behind her knees for a second, then crossing over to her inner thighs as they made their way to that tiny little piece of dark red silk. I bit my lip when, in my thoughts, my hand grazed her pussy. I could almost feel the heat and the wetness on her panties. I brought my hand up to my mouth, wishing I could taste her.

I stared at my fingers tightly gripping the glass in my hand with a little grin on my face, thinking about how I would caress and squeeze her ass. I would pull her body close to mine and kiss her lightly on her lips. Out tongues would slowly search for each other, savoring the sweetness. My hands become tangled in her hair and pull her head back slightly, just enough for me to kiss my way down her neck. I slowly unbutton her blouse, teasing us both as I am dying to see her tits and she is just as eager to feel my mouth on her. I trace my fingers around the delicate fabric that clings to her nipples, sending a shiver up her spine. She reaches back to unhook her bra, pushing her breasts closer to my face. I run my thumb over those delicious nipples and then squeeze them both. She moans with the quick sense of pain and pleasure. My mouth finds her nipples and I gently lick, suck and nibble. I can taste flavored lotion on her skin and it makes her even sweeter.

She turns away from me and bends over while sliding her skirt and panties down, teasing me with a glimpse of her pussy from behind. As I watch her move over to the bed, I feel his muscular body press up against the back of mine. Moving my hair out of the way with one hand and holding me steady at the waist with his other, I feel his mouth on my neck, slowly and sensually kissing one of my most sensitive spots. His breath is hot on my ear as he whispers that he loves how I taste. I lean into him and let him explore my body. Quickly he runs his hands over my breasts and then, not wasting any time, pulls up my skirt, trails his fingers over my pussy lips, spreading them slightly and dipping his middle finger in. I am already so wet from my interaction with her. Kissing me, he brings his hand up to our mouths so we both can taste my juices.

Unable to wait any longer, I kneel down in front of him and unzip his pants, his white boxer briefs straining over his hard cock. I am amazed by the size of it, hoping that I can take it all in my mouth. He breathes in deeply as my lips wrap around the head and I swirl my tongue around it.

Megan_big_cocktsTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Megan_big_cocktsTS

My hand tightly around the shaft, I stroke his cock while playing with his balls with my tongue. Running my slick tongue up and down his dick, I enjoy the sounds he makes in reaction to my touch. I think to myself that I could suck him all day and never tire of his taste or smell or the sensation of such hardness under that tender layer of skin. My hands tightly grip his ass as he pushes his cock further and further in my mouth until I can feel him deep in my throat. I want nothing more than to feel his hot cum fill my mouth, but as I look over at the bed and watch her play with her pussy, I know that there are still so many other things that we all want to do. He follows my gaze and reads my mind again.

Pulling me off my knees and kissing me deeply, he leads me over to the bed. I lay down in the same spot that she was just watching us and playing with herself. She straddles my face as he lays down between my legs. My tongue reaches the soft skin of her pussy at the same time that his tongue meets mine. I gasp at how good he feels. Spreading my pussy lips again, he sticks his tongue in deep, lapping up as much wetness as he can. Lifting me slightly so that he can lick my ass and pussy, he makes me almost cum right then. I bury my face in her pussy, my lips becoming slippery. She moans deeply and I wonder if it is because of the pleasure I am giving her or because of what she is seeing him to do to me. I hope it is a little bit of both. He gently pulls on my clit with his teeth and nibbles on my pussy lips. I press my pussy harder against his face and he knows that he just found what I really like. I mimic his motions on her pussy. When he licks deep, I lick her deeply too. When he sucks, I suck on her clit softly. It is his way of showing me what she likes and by her moans I can tell that I am doing everything right. He begins softly biting me again and I feel the first wave of orgasm start to flood my body. I want us to be able to enjoy this together so I slide a finger in, in search of her g-spot. I stroke the inside of her pussy lightly and can tell that she is getting as close as I am. His tongue is flicking back and forth over me and I can’t hold back anymore. I seal my lips over her clit and begin sucking a little harder. I feel the walls of her pussy spasm around my finger as she cums along with me.

She collapses on the bed as he rolls me over onto my knees, my still-tingling pussy quickly being filled by his cock. His hands grip my ass tightly with each thrust. I let out a little scream when he smacks my ass hard. Over and over his cock moves in and out of my pussy, making me so wet that I can feel it on my thighs, bringing me back to the brink of orgasm again. Leaning down on my arms, I push my ass higher and spread my legs wider for him. I feel his cock get even harder as it hits the back of my pussy. I reach down to play with myself and to feel his cock as he fucks me and he tells me he is about to cum. Sensing exactly where I want it, he pulls out and shoots his thick hot cum on my ass.

Exhausted, we all lay on the bed, savoring this euphoria. Heat still emanating from each of us, sweat pools on all of our skin. We breathe in rhythm with each other, just as our bodies had a few moments ago. When I finally feel like my legs will work enough to get me out the door, I kiss them both goodbye and walk out without a word.

I am still lost in thought when the bartender gets my attention. I look over at the table where they were sitting but it is now empty. I am disappointed that I never got up the nerve to talk to them, but think to myself that maybe tonight was just not the night for me. The bartender then hands me a drink and a folded napkin, saying it was from the couple from across the room. I have butterflies as I open the paper and see their room number written on it. I take a couple more sips of my drink and walk quickly to the elevator, eager to let them know what I have been thinking.

 

Feel free to send comments/criticism to trixielemond at gmail com or to visit my site at trixielemond com for similar stories and poems.  Also at that site is a link to send requests if there is something in particular you would like to see.  Thanks for taking the time to read, hope you enjoyed as much as I enjoyed writing.  :o)

Published 
Written by trixiejo
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments