Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Summer at the cottage 2

7
4 Comments 4
13.5k Views 13.5k
1.3k words 1.3k words

Part 2

Still naked the three of us walked the thirty steps or so down to the lake and waded in. The cool water made us gasp but it was refreshing. We were all sticky and sweaty after our intense session together and it felt good to get cleaned up. Gail and Jenny were grabbing my genitals and had little problem getting me hard again. With that accomplished Jenny turned her attention to Gail, suckling her full C cup breasts, and nibbling on her large dark areolas. I came up behind her and nestled my erection against Jenny’ s pert little butt. I could feel the girls fingering each other under the water, as Jenny pushed her the crack of her ass into my cock. I hugged Gail and we kissed effectively sandwiching Jenny between us. "How hard are we going to fuck this Girl tonight?" asked Gail. Jenny replied for me "hard, very hard."

We went deeper into the water and floated on our backs for a few minutes, the cool water eventually allowing my raging hard on to subside. We had worked up an appetite and were starving. I went back up to the car threw my shorts on and started to unload. Meanwhile the Girls had put on their t-shirts and made us all a late lunch. We sat on the front deck languishing over the second bottle of wine. I built a nice little camp fire in the fire pit, while Jenny announced it was time for a fashion show. She had bought a tiny string bikini, and wanted our opinion whether she could wear in it public (see my profile for Jenny’ s picture).

The little triangles covered her petite breasts showing them off nicely, but the bottoms were all camel toe. She was something to see, but unless it was a clothing optional beach, she’d be arrested. Gail wanted to try it on, and needless to say she was popping out everywhere. Her small patch of pubic hair was really noticeable through the sheer fabric. So in the evening hours as we sat around the camp fire, I shaved Gail.  Jenny helped by spreading the shaving cream around and holding Gail's lips apart well I used the razor.  Gail returned the favour as she and I took care of Jenny's stubble.   The girls started to grind their sensitive freshly shaved pussies.  I just can't resist licking a freshly shaved pussy, and licked Gail into an intense orgasm as Jenny sucked me off.  Jenny used her own saliva mixed with my cum to diddle herself into a quaking cum soaked mess.

Gail wasn't done.  She straddled Jenny’ s sticky mouth, and ground her soaking pussy into her Jenny’ s chin and nose. Her cunt intent on harvesting the remainder of my seed from Jenny's mouth.  My wife’s ass was beautiful, open and exposed in the flickering fire light. My cock was hard again and still slick from Jenny’ s mouth. I straddled Jenny’ s torso and slid with a little resistance into Gail gaping back hole. Jenny was not the only one getting fucked hard tonight.

Gail pushed her ass back hard onto my cock, she loved the pain.  Not long after entering Gail from behind she spewed her girl juice onto Jenny’ s face. The spasms from Gail orgasms squeezed my shaft, as Jenny grabbed my scrotum, running her fingers back to my anus.  I shot hard into my wife’s rear entrance leaking out onto Jenny’ s breasts.  Gail and I collapsed and lay beside Jenny.  I stroked Jenny’ s freshly shaved mound, while Gail fucked hard and now content, sucked my sticky residue from Jenny’ s small perfect tiny pink erect nipples.

Gail stood on shaky legs, and announced that she was going in and would be running a hot bath and for us to join her. Jenny rolled on top of me, giving me a warm open mouth kiss.

Cristina_Antonil
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Cristina_Antonil

She tasted of Gail, and my tongue dove into her mouth lapping up the scent. "I want your cock in my throat tonight, so don’t think your done." She rolled off me and I was left naked in the dark to gather water from the lake so as to safely put out the camp fire.

I poured three brandies in short snifters and took them to the bathroom. The girls were just towelling off, giggling conspiratorially like teenagers. They took their drinks and went to snuggle into our king sized bed, as I showered. When I entered the bedroom the TV was on and both girls were sound asleep. I switched on the 24 hour porn station for inspiration, but given the events of the day and quality of the script I was asleep before the first scene heated up.

I woke up about 5 am as the sun was just rising and painting the walls of our room in a soft orange glow. Jenny had my semi erect cock in her mouth and was sucking it, like a baby looking for lactation. Gail rubbed my chest and whispered into my ear that Jenny was insatiable, and desperately wanted me to coat her throat again.  The porno was still playing on the TV. I watched Jenny suck me, as some guy in porno was getting blown by two girls at once. Gail saw what I was looking at and went down to lick my scrotum. I was getting more than the guy in the porno! Jenny had Gail suck her finger and together they spread my butt cheeks. Once again Jenny was milking prostrate from behind, and catching every drop in her mouth.  Gail came up and kissed me on the mouth, she smelled of a mixture of Jenny's and my cum.  We fell back asleep, with Jenny still resting her head on my groin, a limp and leaking cock in her drooling mouth.

I never sleep in but here it was after 9 o’clock, I could smell breakfast cooking in the kitchen, and hear the two girls talking. The girls had thrown on t-shirts and made a huge breakfast, we had really worked up an appetite. Jenny had been texting her sister, Julie was coming to get her around noon. Jenny put on her new tiny swim suit, and three of us went for a swim, after we went to the front porch to lay in the warm sun. Jenny’ s suit was translucent, and she quickly abandoned it. The three of us lay there naked, just taking in the sun, listening to music. It was about 11:30 when we heard Julie’s car drive around front. Jenny put her swim suit back on and went to meet her, while Gail and I threw on some clothes.

Julie wore a tube top and jean shorts, she was a bit more tanned and maybe a bit more blonde than Jenny. Still it was hard to tell them apart. I got us some beers and sparked up the bbq for lunch. We ate and talked about careers and plans for the summer, apparently the girls had modelled together in Paris, and had stashed away all their money. They were pretty savvy investors.

Julie looked at Jenny’ s suit, "aren’t you over dressed, I thought you said they were nudists."

"Well not all the time, but we like to be comfortable, if you’re not comfortable, we’re fine with or without clothes" I said.

"Great let’s relax" and with that Julie took off her tube top and dropped her shorts to the floor. She pulled the string on her sisters bikini and within seconds the two beautiful identical bodies stood there naked.

Gail shrugged and took off her clothes, while I dropped my shorts and got fresh beers for us all.

"Did you bring Charlie like I asked" said Jenny

"I did, he’s over in my purse" Julie reached into her purse and pulled out a blue double ended dildo about 24 inches long. "Gail meet Charlie"    
Published 
Written by MindsEye
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments