Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Sunday on Sticky Street

0
0 Comments 0
4.8k Views 4.8k
3.6k words 3.6k words
SUNDAY ON STICKY STREET

NUMBER 1...

“Bitch” Michael said to Sam. "You acted like a real slut last night, I thought we were going out for a quiet drink.”

“A quiet drink at “The Beating Bishop.” You’ve got to be kidding, there’s no such thing as a quiet drink at the “Bishop” on a Saturday night, you know that. Besides, you got on very well with that Highway Patrol man didn’t you!”Sam replied.

“It wasn’t him," Michael replied, "it was all that lovely leather.” He giggled.

“Besides, he was much better looking than that fluffy bint you chatted up, nothing but a tart! All dress and no knickers, her!”

“Ooh.. I’ve got a hangover. Go back to sleep” Michael said as he kissed Sam on the cheek. “Its only ten o’clock.”

NUMBER 4...

She stood at the old gas cooker stirring the gravy. The lamb, roast potatoes, parsnips and yorkshire pudding in the oven.

The carrots and gravy were summering quietly in their saucepans.

The table was laid, everything in its place.

The man was sitting in an old arm chair under the steamed up window reading the Sunday paper.

She lowered the heat. Turned to the table, lifted her frock and slip up around her waist, then pulled her knickers down, and laid across the table, her sock clad feet placed wide apart.

He got up from the chair, and dropped the paper onto it.

He stood behind her, undid his trousers and slipped them, and his underpants down to his ankles and entered her.

His cock slid in and out a few times.

He wiped his cock on the hem of her skirt. Then he pulled his underpants and trousers up, as well as her knickers, and went back to his paper.

She dished up the meal and sat down at the table. He joined her, sitting opposite.

“Mint Sauce?”

Main course over, she bought the apple crumble.

“Custard?”

NUMBER 7...

Mary lay in bed alone. She’d been divorced for eight years, and she wasn‘t very happy.

All she wanted was a truly romantic relationship. She had had a few flings since her divorce, but they had all been unsatisfactory.

If she slept with a man, he treated her like a slut, and if she didn’t then she was called a prick teaser. She couldn’t win either way she thought.

Mary lay on the bed casually stroking her pussy. Her knees were up, her legs apart, and her cotton nightdress had slipped down to her waist. She wasn’t thinking about masturbation, just about her life while quietly stroking herself.

There was a little tingle from her pussy, reminding her what it was for, not just for peeing through she thought, and she stroked a little harder.
Her clitoris became tender, and her pussy damp and then wet.

She wasn’t in a rush, she liked to take her time, like she would if making love to a man that she loved.

Twenty minutes later she was frigging hard. Two fingers in her pussy, and the fore finger of her other hand pressing down and rubbing hard on her clitoris.

She had a long slow orgasm, her loins thrusting upwards, her buttocks almost raising off the bed. She bit her lip and moaned as she came.

Finally it was over. She relaxed, adjusted her nightdress, rolled over onto her side, burst into tears and cried herself back to sleep.

NUMBER 3...

“Thank you for the lovely breakfast.” Judy said. “I do like bacon and eggs, and a good cup of tea to start the day. Did you enjoy your bread and milk?”.

“Yes thank you, it was lovely.” Richard replied. “Is there anything else you need?”

“Yes there is.” Judy replied “Go upstairs and start to get ready, I’ll be up in a minute to assist you.” Judy put the dishes in the sink, got a large wooden spoon from a drawer and climbed the stairs.

Richard was sitting on the edge of the bed, putting on black stockings and a black suspender belt. A matching pair of sheer nylon panties laid out on the bed beside him alongside a black and pink Basque. There was also a very small black waist slip with a broad lace hem.

“Come on hurry up you perverted bastard, you piece of shit. I have work to do” Judy purred.

Richard hurried up. He stood up, and soon had the stockings, suspender belt and panties on and adjusted correctly.

Judy helped him on with the basque, pulling the lacing tight as she adjusted it for him.

When it was on correctly, she pulled the lacing tight again. Working from the top to the bottom, then repeated the job, again pulling every last spare inch of slack out of the garment.

“Are you comfortable? Can you breathe? Do you want the toilet?”

“I’d like a piss, but I can breathe okay.” Richard replied.

“Bend over.” Judy said “Breathe in deeply a few times, then go and have your piss.” Then she hit him on the ass with the wooden spoon.

After the piss Judy led him to the spare bedroom, and put handcuffs on him. He stood there, feet together, cuffed hands in front of him and his head bowed. “Now for the good bit.” Judy said. “I really do like this part.”

She went to a wooden brass bound chest that sat on the floor, opened the lid, and took out the biggest butt plug that was in there, and lubricated it with KY.

She gave him a hard smack with the spoon, told him to bend over, pulled the panties down, and rubbed the KY around his anus, while telling him to relax. She eased a well lubricated finger into his ass, then after a while added a second digit to the first.

Richard moaned, and started to get an erection, clenching his ass cheeks together while pushing back onto the fingers.

“Ready.?” Judy asked Richard, who nodded and leaned forward widening his legs. “Lean with your hands against the wall, and open those legs. Here it comes!”

Judy touched the well lubricated butt plug against his anus, and pressed. It slid in an inch, then she allowed it to slide out, smeared the tip with the lube, and pressed again giving it a turn as it entered him.

Several times Judy slipped it into Richard, and gave it a turn each time. Each time it went a little further, and finally when it was withdrawn, his anus stayed open, stretching to fully accept the huge butt plug.

Judy examined his anus. She saw it was wide open, and ready to accept the black butt plug. “Ready you little tart?” She asked.

Richard nodded, and forced himself to relax as he felt the plug enter him.

Judy eased it in, turning it a little each way as it entered him, and making sure his anus didn’t tear.

Suddenly it popped in. Richards anus closed around it and he clenched his ass cheeks and gave a long shudder and a moan as he clenched the cheeks together again.

Judy asked “Comfy pretty boy?”

Richard nodded and moaned.

“Arms up above your head.” Judy said.

“I’ll tie the ceiling rope to the cuffs, and clip the safety cord to your ankle. Remember if you get into real trouble, just kick out, and the ceiling rope will come free, and the code word will be “ I’m a Sodomite.” Remember it!”

“Now,” Judy said “repeat the code word and kick out.”

Richard complied, and the safety cord worked well, and he called out “I’m a Sodomite.”

“You are a stupid bastard aren’t you! A really, really stupid bastard. I told you to say the password THEN kick out, you did it the other way round, you puddle of piss.
Now, repeat the password you creep.”

“I’m a sodomite.” Richard repeated.

“Right, don’t make mistakes like that again. You scrote!”

Judy gave him two hard smacks on each arse cheek with the spoon. Just to help him remember.

Judy attached the ceiling rope and safety cord again, and pulled them tight.

“Oh I nearly forgot” Judy said, and went and got the little black nylon half slip from the bed.

She returned and stroked his cock with it, bringing him to a full erection.

“Does that feel nice?” Richard nodded.

“Would you like to cum in it?” Richard nodded his head vigorously and moaned.

“Or would you rather have a blow job?” Judy asked him.

Richard shook his head as Judy slid his cock briefly into her mouth.

“I wouldn’t give you a proper blow job, you stinking turd, your cum tastes like shit!”

Judy gave him a couple of more strokes with the slip, then placed it on his head and over his face.Then pulled his panties up.

“I don’t want to catch you leaning against the wall, just wait there quietly for me. I‘m going to cook the lunch.” She rubbed the wooden spoon against his panty clad groin before giving him a hard slap on each of his buttocks with it.

“Cunt!” She spat at him, as she turned on her heel and walked out of the room.

NUMBER 18...

Nineteen year old Peter kneeled on his bed pretending he was shagging the bird in the mucky mag’.

She kneeled before him, head up looking into his eyes. Her Botox filled lips smiling at him, her tongue protruding slightly. Her large breasts almost touching the satin sheet that she kneeled on.

Her nipples were dark brown and erect, and her long blond hair covering half of her face.

He came, great wads of cum, spattering her face and onto her hair.

It didn’t last long, but it was good.

He dumped the magazine on the floor, and pushed it under the bed. He wiped his cock on a T-shirt, dropped that on the floor and went back to sleep.

PART 2

LATER

AT NUMBER 1...

Michael and Sam woke up at 3pm. Sam untangled herself from Michael. “OMG!” Sam screamed, “Look at the time! We’ve missed the lunch!”

“Never mind, there’ll be another one next month. Come back to bed.” Michael replied.

“Oh Shit!. I do SO like those lunches.” Sam said, and stamped her foot. “I’m going to have a shower. I‘m NOT going back to bed, even with you in it.” She giggled.

“Okay” Michael said “I’ll scrub your back if you like.”

“Come on then.” Sam said.

NataliaVixen
Online Now!
Lush Cams
NataliaVixen

"I feel dirty and need a shower, but I’m not as dirty as your mind is, but a good rub down with a scrubber will be very nice.”

They washed each other, each taking turns with the face cloth, shampoo and the scented soap.

Every now and again one would turn and press his back against the other and allow his cock to be washed with the soapy and slightly rough cloth, while feeling the other’s cock pressed against his backside.

Sam was having his cock rubbed gently, he was fully erect when he slid his hand around the back to fondle Michael. She felt how hard Michel was, shuddered, and carefully lowered herself to the floor, turning around and slipped Michael’s cock into her mouth and forcing his foreskin back with her lips.

She held Michael’s buttocks firmly and allowed Michael to face fuck her. Samantha kept her head still, just allowing his tongue to stroke Michaels tool as it slid in and out of her mouth, and adjusting her lips to try and give her partner the best sensations possible.

Michael was almost cumming, and he grabbed Sam’s head. Thrusting the huge cock into her mouth even deeper than before. Michael came, thrusting deeply and quickly. Sam had no choice but to swallow the cum, she couldn’t have spat it out, even if she’d wanted to.

Michael sank to the shower floor, and knelt beside Sam getting his breath back.

“Lovely, bloody lovely.” Michael gasped. “God! You were fantastic! You always are of course.” he said. “Your turn in a minute.” Michael said. “Let me get my breath back.”

“On the bed, I’d like it on the bed.” Sam said, “I want to feel you cum on me, we can shower again later.”

BACK TO NUMBER 4...

She finished the washing up, put her hands on her hips and straightened her back with a groan.

“Snooze?” She asked, and walked towards the bedroom.
He got out of his chair and followed her.

BACK TO NUMBER 7...

Mary woke up, feeling sad, forlorn, frustrated and lonely. She got off the bed allowing the hem of the nightdress to fall to her ankles, and massaged her scalp and hair with vigour while shaking it. It made her feel a little better, and she went downstairs to make a coffee before having a bath.

The coffee was good, as was the bath. Mary was starting to come alive and feel a little better. She dressed in a lightweight bra, panties, jeans and a navy blue loose nautical style jumper with red lettering on it, and slipped a pair of Bunny slippers on her feet.

Her door bell went, she muttered “Shit!” as she opened the door slightly and said “Yes?” to the man who stood there with a mug in his hand.

“You aren’t going to believe this, but can I borrow a cup of sugar and a teabag? I moved in yesterday. None of my stuff will arrive until tomorrow, and all I have in the whole world at the moment is a kettle, a couple of mugs, a fold away camping chair, a packet of mints and some milk.”

"I’ll die if I don’t have a cuppa before I find a corner shop, and do a bit of shopping. I must have left my food at my old place."

Mary looked next door, there was a car parked on the hard standing, and the “For Sale” sign on the lawn had “Sold” taped across it.

“Do you like my bedroom?” He asked.

Mary looked at him with a puzzled expression on her pretty face.

“My car, I slept in it last night. More comfortable than an un furnished house.” he said laughing.

“Wait there.” Mary said, “I’ll get you some sugar.” and took his mug.

She returned with a few teabags, the sugar and a packet of biscuits.

“There you go. Have a good breakfast.” she said, giving him a smile.

“There’s a supermarket half a mile down that way.” She said pointing down Sticky Street.

“Thanks a million.” He said, gave her a wave, and went next door.

He seems quite nice she thought.

BACK TO NUMBER 3...

Richard stood there, his hands above his head. His legs were beginning to ache, but it was a nice ache He could move his legs and feet, which he did now and again, and against orders, he occasionally leant back against the wall and rubbed one stocking clad leg against the other, and tried to lift each leg, or press his knees together to get some erotic sensation from the panties into his cock which was flaccid for much of the time.

Richard moved away from the wall and stood straight, he'd heard Judy coming up the stairs and tapping the wooden spoon on the banister as she climbed them.

His cock became erect, painfully so. The panties constricting it, and he wished he could stroke his cock through the nylon.

“Hello you dirty piece of shit.” Judy said, and smacked his ass with the spoon.

Richard could dimly see Judy through the nylon slip that covered his head and face. He was aware that she was standing in front of him, spoon in hand. He bowed his head, and he could just see Judy’s hand as it reached for his panty clad cock.

He shuddered and thought he was going to cum. Judy thought the same, and whispered in his ear “Don’t you fucking dare you piece of shit. I’M not ready for you to cum yet, do it in MY time, not yours you asshole.”

Judy took a pace back and waited for a few seconds, until he had eased off a bit, then quickly stepped forward and pulled Richards panties down to his knees, moved around behind him, and stroked the Basque. Pressing her hands firmly against the satin material, running her hands all over his torso, over his chest, caressing his waist and running her hands from his “Breasts” down to his groin.

“Is that nice you Sissy shit?” Judy asked, and hit is ass with the spoon again.

She checked the butt plug, and gave it a full turn, and a gentle tug. Just to make sure he was still well lubricated, and not in any real discomfort. “Comfy? Sissy Boy Turd” He nodded but said nothing.

“Right, I think you can come in a minute. Not until I tell you though, okay? Shit Boy”

Richard nodded again. Judy pulled the nylon slip off of his face and head, wrapped it around his cock and started to wank him.

His cock was huge, nine inches long, and almost as thick as Judy’s wrist.

It didn’t take long, the veins on his cock stood out, the purple knob sensitive against the silky nylon, and the stiffer lacy hem.

He came, came again and again into the material. Judy’s hand slick with cum as well as the slip. Richard groaned and panted, moaning as he thrust his cock into the sodden nylon. His knees started to buckle, and his weight came onto the ceiling rope. His arms stretching up painfully.
The final shots Judy allowed him to see. She held the slip in front of his cock as the final shots hit it and dribbled down the material. “Did you enjoy that my darling panty boy?” She whispered in his ear.

“Shit! Yes, that was awesome, bloody fantastic”Richard replied, panting heavily, and trying to stand up and take the weight off of his arms.

Judy said “Would you like Sunday lunch now?”

“Yes please, I’m bloodystarving! Bread and milk isn’t much to start the day on.”

Judy replied “Well, eat this you sissy boy dick” and thrust the sodden rag that was the slip, into face. Rubbing it hard all over, smearing cum over his lips, nose and cheeks and then placing the slip over his head again.

“I’m a Sodomite” he said, and repeated the words more loudly. Judy pulled the safety rope, his arms dropped down, and he sighed in relief.

She undid the handcuffs, turned him around and slackened off the Basques laces.

“Get cleaned up." Judy said to him. "Lunch is in half an hour. My turn next week.”

BACK TO NUMBER 18...

Peter sat on his bed, a game pad in his hand. Fighting another war, or driving a high speed car through some town or other, being chased by good guys or bad guys. He was inside the game now, no woman with Botox filled lips entered his mind.

BACK TO NUMBER 4...

“My husband comes back tomorrow.” She said.

“Oh” he replied “I‘ll move out first thing in the morning.”

BACK TO NUMBER 1...

Sam & Michael were in the bedroom, freshly showered and smelling nice.

Sam lay on the bed wearing a pink double layer nylon nightdress, with a huge erection, but not as big as Michael’s. That was Ginormous!

Michael wore a pair of men’s satin pyjamas. Sam stroked herself, her cock wrapped in her nightdress.

Michael took hold of Sam's cock, and took over the stroking. Sam's cock showing through the two layers of soft nylon. Michael could feel every ridge and furrow around the cock. He laid his cheek on Sam's lap, feeling the cock through the nylon.

Electric shocks flowed around Sam’s body. This wouldn’t be long, she thought.

It didn’t take many seconds for her to cum. She brushed Michaels head away and gripped his cock, stroking faster and faster, until he, Michael, finally came. Great gobs of cum spattering over her chest, nightdress, face and hair.

Sam scraped cum off her face, and licked it from her fingers. She rubbed her nightdress, feeling Michael's cum slide over the sheer material before it soaked in. Sam gripped her own cock, tossed hard until she came. Her own cum landed on her face and chest, she rubbed that into her face as well, and licked her lips while Michael licked her cock clean.

They both rested on the bed, and kissed each other.

“Another shower methinks.” Samantha said as she stroked Michael’s cheek.

BACK TO NUMBER 7...

There was a knock at Mary’s door.

She opened it to find the man next door standing there with two mugs of tea in one of his hands.

“Shall we have a picnic?” He asked her with a twinkle in his eye.

“I’m not dressed for picnic’s” Mary replied.

“You look fine.” He said “The picnic’s in my bedroom ..My car!” he said with a laugh.

"I won’t drive off with you, I promise.” he said “Here’s the keys, you look after them.” and he tossed them to her.

She put them on the hall table, and followed him to the car The Bunny slippers ears flapping as she walked beside him.

They sat in the car drinking the tea, and nibbling a biscuit each.

“This is nice.” she thought.

“This is nice.” he thought.

It was just another Sunday on Sticky Street.

THE END

Published 
Written by Sheerdelights101
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors