Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Super holiday threesome

"Threesome on holiday"

5
0 Comments 0
30.4k Views 30.4k
726 words 726 words
Famous Story
A few years ago I had a bit of a fling with my wifes best friend Evelyn, now we were on Holiday in Spain and bumped into her with her family. .

Evelyn is now a good ten years older than when I last saw her and has had children but she was still as beautiful and sexy as ever. We all got chatting and decided to meet up that evening for a few drinks in a local bar to catch up on old times.
 
Tracy, my wife, and I wandered back to our villa where I could not keep my hands off her and we made love on the floor of our room. Tracy commented that she thought the sight of Evelyn had made me feel randy and that she knew I had always wanted to bed her. I of course denied this but it was obvious that I still wanted Evelyn.

That evening we met up as planned although Evelyn was alone. She made an excuse for her husband, stating he felt unwell and was having an early night. I was well pleased as I had never liked her dick head of a husband. Evelyn herself looked stunning in a flimsy white cotton shirt with no bra , a very short denim skirt and wedged sandals. It was clear her tits were as full and firm as when she was a teen. That being the last time I had seen her perfect tits.

We visited a number of bars and consumed a lot of booze then invited Evelyn back to our villa where we had lots more booze which she gladly accepted. When we got back I left the girls chatting on the terrace by the pool drinking lots of wine while I showered and tried to clear my head.

The evening was so hot that I just slipped a pair of tight white Lycra shorts on and joined them. As I sat down the girls both went back into the villa and emerged a short time later wearing bikinis and lept straight into the pool and were playing about with each other, splashing each other etc. They demanded that I got in too.

I refused until first Tracy then Evelyn removed their bikini tops and threw them at me.

JennyJes
Online Now!
Lush Cams
JennyJes

I was transfixed by the size of Evelyn's tits. They looked bigger than ever, atleast a 38DD but still so firm with big dark upward facing nipples.
 
It was then that they both climbed out of the pool and dragged me in. I was putting up a bit of a fight and trying to hide my obvious erection when Evelyn slipped her hand down my shorts and grabbed my cock. I had no choice but to follow them into the water.

Once in the water the girls double teamed on me and soon had my shorts off and were both taking turns to wank my cock under the water. I in the meantime was trying to relieve them both of their bikini bottoms which I eventually succeeded .
 
I did not know how far I was allowed to go so I just kept grabbing Tracy's tits and playing with her until she said "Evelyn is feeling left out. Play with her tits as well!" so I jumped at the chance and was soon kneading and kissing her perfect breasts. I was then pushed back into the shallow end and told to sit on the pool edge.

I did this and straight away Evelyn slipped her lips around my cock and started bobbing up and down and in seconds I was cuming down her throat. She carried on sucking till she had swallowed everything. She looked up at me and said "I needed that."

Tracy took over as Evelyn sat beside me and we kissed as I played with her tits and this made me double excited and within a short space of time I was filling Tracy's mouth with more hot cum.
 
We all retired to the bedroom and there we had a real good threesome before falling asleep. Evelyn went back to her hotel the next morning. I was expecting an awkwardness but there was none and we saw her most days during our stay and repeated the sex on a number of occasions.

I do hope we stay in touch when she gets back home.
Published 
Written by DAVESITFC3
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors