Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

SURE CURE FOR DEPRESSION

"Frank slumped in exhaustion while Jim pounded into Sue who was sucking Todd's cock back to life."

8
1 Comment 1
16.1k Views 16.1k
5.7k words 5.7k words
SURE CURE FOR DEPRESSION
by Rumple Foreskin

“Depressed? Damn straight I’m depressed. Waking up to find your so-called, man, the same guy you’d been screwing all evening, getting butt fucked by some dude can do a real number on a girl’s self-esteem.”  

Sue Cangilosi finished her tirade, drained another, Harvey Wallbanger, and then gave Cindy Davis a sad smile. “I’d have to be crazy to not be depressed.”

“Agreed,” said Cindy, still stunned by the bizarre story. No guy ever turned from Sue to another woman, much less a man. She had the type of lush body the great Renaissance masters would have loved. Full lips, big eyes, and thick, dark hair, that fell straight and shiny down to her incredible bottom. In the late ‘60’s, with anorexic fashion models all the rage, Sue’s voluptuous body was a testimony to timeless female sexuality and a magnet for men of all ages.

Except for family and friends, Sue refused to take anyone or anything seriously, including herself and school.     A live-for-today party animal, she’d become a dorm legend for never letting schoolwork keep her from going out with a constantly changing line-up of men.

Now she was depressed and getting smashed. No one could blame her, thought Cindy. It must be unreal to discover the boyfriend you've been sleeping with for weeks is gay. It would be bad enough if Sue had caught him cheating with another woman. She couldn’t imagine the pain, the humiliation, of finding the man you loved being sodomized by some strange guy.
      
They were in the back booth of a smoky bar on New York’s First Ave. near the nursing school’s all-female dorm. Thanks to cheap drinks and good hamburgers, Guy Fawkes was a favorite of the students living there. That made it a favorite of guys trying to pick them up.
        
The waiter sat down fresh drinks they hadn’t ordered. "That group of guys playing darts sent these.” Cindy and Sue looked over at the group and nodded thanks.
        
"They're not bad looking,” said Cindy.
        
"And probably not fags," muttered Sue, after downing half her drink. “Come with me to the old discomfort station, will you?"
        
When they returned, the waiter came over with more drinks. "These are from those same guys. They want to know if they can join you?"
       
Normally, Cindy hated bar pickups but knew Sue needed to be around straight guys. Besides, she had just gotten the beginning of an idea that might involve them. "Sure, tell them to come on over.” Sue began to protest but Cindy reassured her that it would be fun.
      
While none of the guys had movie star handsome, each in his own way was good looking. Tony was built like a wrestler, with a big chest, dark, curly hair and sexy, brooding eyes. Jim had a slim waist, big shoulders and bright, red hair. Frank looked like a basketball player with his tall, lean build and long arms. With his blue eyes, long blonde hair, and boyish grin, Todd could be hard to resist.

They claimed to be business majors, not pre-med or med students--a definite plus for the two nursing students. Frank sat next to Cindy and Todd next to Sue while the others pulled up chairs at the end of the booth. Their joking and flirting soon had even Sue joining in the conversation.
         
Strictly speaking, there was no dance floor in the bar. But couples routinely created their own space in a dimly lighted area in the back near their booth.

Cindy smiled at Frank and asked him if he'd like to dance. He looked surprised at first, but then returned her smile and said he'd gladly accept her gracious offer.
     
Out on the dance floor they moved as one to a slow song. It’d been a long time since a man held her. Cindy fought the temptation to wait until the next number to tell him about Sue’s problem a how they might help.  
    
“You’re a great dancer, Frank, but I think you should know that I’m sorta engaged. I like having a good time, but I’m committed to being faithful.”
    
Before he could say anything, she continued. “My friend, Sue, on the other hand, has just had a really hard fall. She’s unbelievably depressed and really needs all the ego boosting she can get.  
    
“So what I’d like is for all four of you to hustle her. Don’t waste time on me, except maybe to keep her from noticing what’s happening.”  
         
Frank looked a little dubious until she told him what had happened. "As I said, she’s the one who needs the attention. If you can get the guys to go along with the idea, I promise I won't be a wet blanket even though I'm not a free agent."
         
"How far do you want this thing to go?”
         
"That’s strictly up to Sue. Just treat her with kindness and understanding."
         
"What's in it for you?"
        
"She's my friend.” The music stopped and Cindy looked up into his eyes. "In a few minutes, I'll get her to go to the restroom with me so you can talk it over.” Frank looked at Sue and nodded.
        
After Cindy and Sue returned from their pilgrimage to the ladies room, Frank scooted over to let Sue sit beside him. Tony and Todd pulled their chairs up close beside her.  
    
Cindy sat across from Sue, next to Jim. He put a hand on her knee, leaned over as if to nibble on her ear and whispered, “It’s a deal, but only if you play along. Okay?”
    
Cindy grinned and nodded her agreement. “Well, in that case,” Jim said, “I’ve been given the thankless job of finding out if you mean what you say. So why don’t we start with you doing something about my poor aching joint."  
    
With a teasing, “Oh, you poor baby,” Cindy reached for the bulge in his pants. As for Sue, who had her back to the room, she and Todd were involved in a long kiss. Frank had unbuttoning the top of her blouse and slipped a hand inside. Meanwhile, Tony's hands were busy under the table.
        
Jim leaned over and this time did nibble on Cindy’s ear while whispering that his staff needed hands-on care. “Intensive care, huh? Well, you’ll have to give me something to work with. She sipped on her drink while he unzipped his jeans and pulled out a cock that proved to be thick, hard, and hot.

She let her fingertips slide over its length, admiring the texture, pleased with the way her touch made it jerk. Once she had a handle on Jim’s problem, she began a slow, steady pumping motion.
        
On the other side of the table, Frank sucked on one of Sue's breast. Todd fondled the other one while covering her mouth with his. It was evident from her occasional moans that Tony was doing good things under the table. Sue seemed to be giving his staff the same sort of personal attention Cindy was applying to Jim’s.
        
As far as Cindy was concerned, the night had already a success. So to slow things down just a bit, she caught the bartender’s eye. He signaled the waiter who started walking their way.

"Hey, guys, the waiter's coming." Her announcement created quite a stir. By the time the waiter arrived, Sue’s bosom had been more-or-less covered and the guys around here were trying to look innocent.

Things remained much calmer across the table. Instead of letting go of Jim’s cock, Cindy held on and used shorter, faster strokes. It was a crazy thing to do, but she had felt Jim starting to come and didn’t want to leave him halfway there.

While the others ordered more drinks, he stared straight ahead. His lips formed a tight, thin line. When asked if he wanted another beer he just nodded. By the time the waiter returned, Jim had a contended smile and his once tense body appeared boneless.
      
While he recuperated and Tony went to take a leak, the rest of the group got up to dance. Once everyone returned, the seating order changed. Frank still sat inside of Sue, but Jim had joined Tony in the chairs next to her. Todd took Jim’s old spot next to Cindy.  
    
There was no doubt in Cindy’s mind that Sue had picked up right where she’d left off with Frank's tool. Tony did his part by kissing and fondling her.
        
With Todd’s eager assistance, she soon had his rock hard dick in the palm of her hand. Looking down, she watched her fingers idly stroking the thick, white shaft while he tried to get comfortable.
        
When she glanced back up, Sue’s boobs were exposed again and being worked on by Frank and Tony. By now, Jim had his hands way under the table, apparently playing with Sue's pussy.  
    
Normally shy, Cindy felt wild and daring. "Hey Sue, you guys want to race? One who comes in last buys the next round."
        
Sue gave her a wicked smile. "You're on."
     
Conversation stopped as the race began. Sue pumped furiously on Frank, who leaned back with his eyes closed. While Todd seemed calm, Cindy could feel his body twitch. Frank put his arm around Sue's shoulders, pulled her closer to him and started kissing her. The movement forced Sue to switch hands.
        
On the other side of the table, Cindy continued to pump steadily on Todd. He’d just begun to take quick, shallow breathes, when Frank made a strangled moan and went ridged. The table threatened to tip over and people grabbed for sliding glasses.
        
Finally, Frank settled back down. Tony grinned at Sue,  "Maybe that was just good acting. Where's the proof.” After a dramatic pause, Sue brought a cum covered hand out from under the table and held in up for inspection.
        
"Well," said Jim, "now that you've got it, what are you going to do with the stuff?” Sue studied her hand then with lady﷓like gentility began licking it clean.
        
The sight of Sue licking Frank's semen off her hand pushed Todd over the brink. Cindy felt him tremble and his cock swell. The muscles in his arms bulged tense and hard until, with a low growl, he began to come.
        
Cindy directed most of the stream away from him, but couldn’t keep all of it off his lap and her hand. Some that splattered on the bottom of the table began dripping back down. It seemed to take forever for him to run dry.
        
"Well, Todd," said Sue, who’d just finished licking her hand clean, "it looks like the round’s on you."
        
Cindy, who unlike her friend was using small paper napkins to wipe her hand, replied, "Yes, but it proves what they say about nice guys finishing last."
      
After exchanging glances with the other guys, Tony suggested they all go riding in his van. "Why not," Sue said, "this table’s a sticky mess."
        
#

Cindy had expected a hippie-style VW love wagon. Instead, she got carpeting, curtains, a tape deck, reclining captain's chairs and a couch in the back. Cindy sat up front facing the rear and watching the action. While Tony drove, the other guys worked on Sue who occupied a fully reclined chair in the middle of the van.
    
From his spot on the couch in the back, Frank leaned over Sue, covering her face with upside down kisses. Todd had completely unbuttoned her blouse and was kissing one boob while fondling the other. Jim had already pushed up her short skirt, pulled off her bikini panties. Now he knelt between her outstretched legs and shoved one finger after another into her pussy.

The whole, erotic scene mesmerized Cindy. She’d never watched anyone else making love, much less be ravished by three guys. Of course, she hadn’t planned on being a voyeur this time, but her chair had already been facing the back when she got in and everyone had been in a rush to get going. Now she couldn’t stop staring.
     
The van made a sudden swerve. Cindy realized Tony had been paying more attention to the action in the van than to his driving—not that she could blame him.

"I don't know where we’re going, but I hope we get there soon before you kill us all," she said with a nervous laugh.
       
"Sorry about that,” said Tony, glancing over at her with a sheepish grin. “Hard to concentrate with all that going on. But we'll be there soon.”

He cleared his throat. “You know, if you, uh, took things in hand up here, like you and Sue did back in the bar, it might keep my mind off what's going on back there.”
        
"But Tony," she said, putting a hand on his thigh, "would that make you’re driving better or worse?"
        
"You never can tell. It might be dangerous. But in the interest of science and highway safety, it's our duty to find out. So what do say we find out," he coaxed. "It's the only way we'll ever know for sure."
        
"Since science demands it,” said Cindy, “how can I refuse?" She shifted in her chair, then unzipped his fly, stuck her hand inside, and let out a gasp of disbelief. What she’d found was so big she couldn't get her hand around it and so long she couldn't find the top.
        
"Tony," she asked incredulously, "is all that you?"
    
"I'm afraid so," he said, as Cindy unbuckled his belt and unsnapped his jeans. Pulling down the top of his shorts, she found herself staring in awe at the biggest cock she’d ever seen.
         
"My God, Tony, why are you ‘afraid’ of having this monster?"
        
"To tell you the truth, having a cock this big has its good points, but it also has some real bad ones."
         
"I can understand the good points," said Cindy, as she reverently stroking the enormous phallus. "Girls who’ve heard about it must be dying to take a look."
         
"Yeah, and that's part of the problem. They want to look, but once they do, most get scared. Hell, I've never even had a real blowjob. No girl can handle more than kissing or licking."
         
"Well, I bet there’s at least one girl here who'll give it a good try.” Who knows, she though, maybe even two.
        
All thoughts about Sue vanished as Cindy turned her full attention to Tony's tool. She stroked the long shaft, gently squeezing on the thick hardness encased in smooth, tight skin.
        
Cindy became so fixated on the massive dick, she barely noticed the van turn into a dark, deserted road. Tony parked quickly and flipped on a pair of soft, interior lights. As her hands continued to gently caress the imposing prick, she looked up at its owner. "Tony, I want to try, to give you a blowjob, a real one."
        
He grinned and began turning his seat around to face the rear. While Cindy watched, amused and pleased by his eagerness, she noticed the scene in the rear had shifted to the couch.
        
By now, Sue was completely naked and lying on her back with Jim between her legs, pounding into her while she sucked on Todd's cock. Frank sat in one of the chairs, staring at his exhausted, cum-smeared cock.. Cindy continued to watch as Jim let out a groan and made one last hard slam into Sue. After a brief pause, he sighed and dismounted.

Not missing a beat, Sue released Todd's stiff dick from her mouth and helped him climb on board. With one lunge, he sank deep into her snatch and began hammering away with hard, deep strokes.
      
No doubt about, thought Cindy, Sue was a very busy girl. With both Todd and his hard cock now in place, Frank went over and knelt by Sue’s head. She reached out for his flaccid dick, popped it into her mouth, and began sucking.

Her legs were wrapped around Todd's narrow waist, holding him tight. With one hand she grabbed his ass and appeared to be trying to pull him in ever deeper, while her hips continued to meet him hunch for hunch. Her other hand continued fondling Frank's balls. The van gently swayed in rhythm to the movements.

MarianPerez
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MarianPerez


        
Tony looked away from Cindy and into the back of the van. "Holy shit! I’m not believing what I’m seeing.”

Cindy followed his gaze, nodded her agreement, then slipped out of her seat and knelt between Tony’s heavily muscled legs. "I managed to distract you once before," she said with a smile. “Let's see if I can do it again."
        
"Go lady, go. I've got nothing to lose but my load."
    
"Well, first of all, I need some room to maneuver,” said Cindy, as she began helping Tony take off his shoes, socks and pants. Once his underpants had joined the pile, she paused and studied her task.  
    
Tony sat on the edge of the chair with his heavy, semi-erect cock dangling between his thighs. She cradled the heavy cock in her hands and began nibbling and kissing the thick column from its base to the smooth, flared cockhead.
         
As she stared down the length of that huge penis, Cindy knew there was no way she could give it a ‘real’ blowjob. That didn’t mean she wasn’t going to try. The thought of taking on Tony’s monster made her stomach churn with excitement.

After taking a deep breath to calm herself, she began kissing and licking the big, flared head. Once it’d been well-lubricated with her saliva she worked it into her mouth.
      
She paused to let her mouth adjust to its size, then pulled it out, flexed her jaw and started again. This time the head felt more comfortable in her mouth and she began sucking and swirling her tongue across the silky surface.
       
She gripped the giant cock like a baseball bat, then moved her head up and down, trying to coax her lips down to her nearest finger. Try as she might, two more inches proved to be her limit. With her lips stretched to the max and her mouth crammed full of cock, all she could do was try to suck while not biting.
       
As she bobbed her head up and down, making careful love to Tony’s tremendous timber, she considered the situation. Maybe approaching the problem from another angle would help. She pulled the monster meat from her mouth. "Tony, I think I can do better."
         
"What the hell do you mean? You're great! No one ever took that much before. I would have come in another minute or two."
         
Tony's excitement was a turn﷓on, "Well, if you'll get down on the floor, I might be able to take a little more."
         
"Always willing to lend a helping hand," said Tony, as he came to join her.

Once she had Tony settled, Cindy knelt besides his broad chest. The flared cock head bobbed in anticipation just inches from her lips.  
    
While moving about, she’d briefly noticed the group in the back. Frank was now sinking long deep thrusts into Sue while she prepped Jim for his next turn with a blowjob. Todd sat slumped in obvious exhaustion. "I wonder how many times they've rotated," said Tony, who’d also noticed the scene.
         
"I'm wondering how many more times they can," said Cindy, as she leaned forward and licked a drop of pre-cum. "But you’ll have to keep track of all that. I’m going to be concentrating on something else."
         
Tony laughed, said, "Oh, please, please do," and began rubbing her bottom.
         
Once again, she placed her hands along the length of Tony's shaft. This time the head slid easily into her mouth and felt more comfortable, more at home, in there. She sucked and pumped up and down, savoring the taste, texture, and size.  
    
Once she felt relaxed and comfortable, she began working the shaft into her mouth. As her lips gradually slipped down the shaft, the massive cockhead shoved ever deeper into the back of her mouth. When it finally met resistance, there was still an inch or two between her lips and fingers.  
    
Cindy felt sure she could take much more. Gagging, she knew, was an involuntary reflex that could sometimes be controlled with proper breathing. She released the big cock and took a deep breath, then started sinking back down the swollen cock.

When she felt the head push against the top of her throat, she forced herself to relax. This time, her lips and fingers were closer. When she repeated the process, the tip of the head seemed on the verge of forcing its way into her throat. Although her stomach heaved, she forced herself to relax and didn't gag. When the impulse passed, she noticed her fingers and lips were almost touching.
        
Returning to the top of the long dick, she took several deep breaths and plunged down. The shaft raced past her lips and teeth as the head rushed towards the back of her mouth. For just a moment, it pressed against the opening to her throat, then it slipped inside. Even as she struggled not to gag, Cindy felt a sense of excitement and accomplishment.

At first, she stayed still and relished the incredible sensation of that giant cock encased inside her mouth and throat. Only when Tony’s body twitched did she start slowly pumping her head up and down.

Runners may have victory laps, she thought triumphantly, but I'm taking my victory strokes. Several such victory strokes later, she realized with satisfaction, that her lips could now reach past her first finger.
        
Of course, there was still a lot of Tony between her lips and the bottom of his broad shaft. Just as she began to think about trying to take the whole thing, Tony let it be known he had other, much more pressing concerns. His hips began to quiver and hunch while he moaned and tossed his head from side to side.
         
With a twinge of regret, Cindy let most of the shaft let from between her lips and began to suck and swirl her tongue around the bulky head. Tony's legs went stiff; his body shook and the cockhead somehow became even bigger.

Cindy pumped her head up and down the thick shaft, forcing the head back into her throat each time she reached the bottom of her stroke. When Tony's body jerked into a ridged arch, she pushed down frantically, forcing it to new depths.
         
It was her sense of feel, not taste, which told her he was coming. She felt wads of cum jetting along the straining shaft before shooting straight down her throat. It was incredible, but she wanted to taste Tony’s cum and pulled back enough to let the warm, salty semen flood into her mouth. Swallowing as fast as possible, she ran her hands up and down the shaft from its base to her lips, trying to milk the big machine dry.
        
By the time Tony collapsed back on the floor, the flood of cum was down to a trickle and his dick had begun to soften. One last time, Cindy worked her way down the still impressive cock. This time the shrinking head fit easily down her throat and she took inch after inch of the shaft until her lips stopped at its base.  
    
Aware of how sensitive he must be, she rested her head on his belly and sucked gently. Tony lay spent and motionless on his back breathing deeply, his eyes open but staring at nothing.
        
"You have got to be fucking shitting me!” Keeping Tony's dick inside her mouth, Cindy turned slightly to see who’d spoken. From his position on top of Sue, Jim was pointing in her direction. Todd sat nearby, trying to recuperate while Frank got blown. Both turned to look.
         
"She's taken the whole damn thing."
         
"Down to the fucking root."
        
Cindy acknowledged the looks and cries of amazement from the group with a small wave, but continued suck his dick. Somehow her skirt had wound up on her back leaving her butt sticking up in the air. She tried to pull it back down, but it seemed tucked in place. At least she had on clean panties, thought Cindy.  
    
The stunned shouts of his friends finally stirred Tony into action. Before Cindy could protest, he grabbed the panties and pulled them down her thighs and began rubbing, squeezing, and running his fingers between the cheeks of her now exposed ass.
        
Tony's hand wasn't the only thing of his stirring. Cindy could feel his dick moving and getting stiff. As it got harder, she slowly let more and more slip out of her mouth. The group in the rear watched her in fascination. To them, she seemed to be gradually removing what had always been a very erect cock from her mouth. Eventually, she withdrew the whole thing and began licking it from top to bottom, an act that emphasized its size.
         
By now Sue was just hand stroking Frank’s tool watching with a look of growing excitement. "Uh, Cindy," she said, "uh, you wouldn't consider sharing that thing, would you?"
      
"Sue, what are friends for, anyway? What's mine is yours. Feel free. Enjoy.” With a laugh, Cindy got up and climbed back into her seat. Jim had gotten off Sue and was now sitting on the floor. Frank sat back down to make room for Tony who’d started working his way to the back.
        
Sue reached out and helped him climb between her legs. She ran several fingers into her semen packed pussy and then used the still warm cream to coat the giant rod. Finally, she looked up and said, "Take me. Just don’t rush."
         
Tony leaned over and kissed her while she guided him toward her well-used pussy. The large head slipped in easily. The long shaft then began slowly sinking into her. Several inches of thick shaft had vanished inside Sue when she moaned and wrapped her arms and legs around Tony.
        
He hesitated for only a moment, then with a slight shift of his hips, began quickly pushing the massive shaft past her stretched labia while forcing the cockhead into new depths. The move triggered an immediate response from Sue. "Oh, shit! Wait! Easy!"
        
He immediately stopped and apologized. Sue heaved a sigh as her arms fell to her sides. One leg slipped off Tony’s back and dangled just above the floor. After catching her breath, she whispered, “I’m fine, honest. Just take it slow and easy, okay? I want to enjoy every inch of this.”

He leaned over and kissed her, then began using shorter, slower strokes as he plunged ever deeper inside Sue’s stretched pussy. She lay open and vulnerable with arms and legs limp at her sides. "How much is left?"
       
"Feels like a little over half way there. I’m used to only going this far, so it’s okay if you need to stop. I don't want to hurt you."
       
"No, don't stop. It feels incredible. I can take more. Just please take it slow and easy in case I have to yell, ‘Uncle.’”
         
"Here goes then.” He pulled up higher than usual on his next stroke, then began a slow, smooth downward motion. Thanks to the position of Sue’s leg and the flashlight Jim was using to illuminate the vital spot, everyone could see the big, white shaft slowly vanishing into her willing body. Cindy thought it was the most incredibly erotic thing she’d ever seen.  
    
Their hips were almost touching when Sue let out a low moan, “Oh, fucking yes.” A moment later, Tony was in all the way. The impaled and her impaler lay together motionless and as one.
    
The first one to move was Sue, who carefully re-wrapped her legs around Tony’s big body. She put her hands on either side of his head and looked into his eyes, "You can take me any way you want to now. I just hope I’ll please you as much as you have me."  
         
"You already have, woman,” replied Tony as he began a slow pumping motion.
         
Soon the two of them were hunching together with a steady rhythm. Tony would increase his speed whenever Sue started coming--and she came several times. Once, when she seemed to take longer than usual to reach a climax, Tony reached behind her knees and lifted her legs up onto his shoulders.

With a scream that was a mixture of pleasure and pain, Sue experienced a long, shuddering orgasm. Tony then laid her legs back down, let her recover for a moment before going back to his steady fucking.
         
Sue was panting and covered with sweat. She’d fucked three other guys several times before Tony took over. But as she told Cindy later, this was different. At first she’s worried he might split her in two. Then she began hoping he would. But she really didn't care what happened to her. All she wanted was to please him and for him to stay inside her forever.
      
All eyes were focused on the pair on the couch. To Cindy, it was both arousing and discomforting. Not only did she miss Ray and want him back, she needed him very badly. Sitting here watching Sue get her brains fucked out wasn't helping that situation one damn bit.      
        
The churning in her pussy made Cindy realize that her panties were still down around her knees. When she reached for them, her hands stopped at her pussy. She hesitated, but felt incredibly horny and desperately needed relief. Besides, all the others were watching Sue and Tony.
        
The rush of pleasure triggered by her fingers almost made her cry out. Closing her eyes she began to stroke harder. She slipped a finger into her churning pussy and quickly followed it with two more.
        
At the sound of Tony's cry, she opened her eyes. Once again he had pulled Sue's legs up and apart, although not onto his shoulders. All restraints seemed forgotten off. He pounded into Sue who met his every stroke with an upward thrust of her hips while groaning and clawing at his back.

With one final cry, he slammed home the entire length of his giant cock. She responded with a low, gurgling scream. Her wet, quivering body went ridged with passion. They remained motionless, locked in a lover’s knot until he shuddered and collapsed on top of her, his weight being accepted by Sue with a sigh and a contented smile.
      
The sight of Sue and Tony coming at the same time, and then lying together spent and, judging from the expressions on their faces, very content, turned Cindy on more than ever. Panting and trembling, she lashed at her clit while shoving fingers even deeper inside her pussy.  
    
From somewhere came a vague noise that sounded like someone saying, "Look at Cindy.” By then she gone beyond caring and couldn't stop.  
    
It finally registered in the back of her mind that someone’s hands were touching her legs. She opened her eyes and looked down in confusion. Frank was pulling her panties off. "Don't let me stop you. Just wanted to give you a better shot, and us a better view.”

Disoriented and confused, she looked around. Jim, Todd, and Frank were all looking at her. Tony was still on top of Sue, but they were also watching.
     
With a smile of reassurance, Sue called out, "Go girl, go!”

Cindy smiled back at her friend and nodded. Spreading her legs wide, she removed the fingers from her pussy and began stroking her clit with both index fingers. Her body jerked with pleasure but she wanted something inside her.
        
She shifted around until she could shove two fingers from each hand into her snatch while rubbing her clit with her thumbs. Her body began to tremble and sweat with excitement.
        
The orgasm hit without warning and tossed her back into the seat. Desperately, she began stroking her clit with one set of fingers while trying to shove her other fingers back inside her churning cunt.

Then through the haze of her passion, she felt someone pushing her hands aside.
         
She opened her eyes. Frank was still kneeling between her legs but now holding her wrists. He smiled, "Always glad to help a lady in distress," then leaned forward, and began to lick her pussy.

The touch of his tongue triggered another jarring climax. Frank buried his face in her snatch and twirled his tongue inside her churning pussy. Waves of pleasure rolled up and down her body. She instinctively placed her hands around the back of his head and tried to pull him in deeper. Her hips rose to meet Frank’s tongue as she emitted a cry of pure pleasure and complete relief.  
    
It didn’t happen quickly, but the last waves of her climax finally faded away. Instead of trying to pull Frank's head closer, she gratefully ran her fingers through his tousled hair.
         
He lifted his face and looked at her with a sly smile. "Anything else I can do to help?"
         
"No, Frank. But believe me, I'll be eternally thankful for the help you just gave."
    
Sue pointed to one lover after another. “I’ll second, third, and fourth that. And thanks to what Tony’s just giving me, I’ll even fifth that emotion. You guys may not be med students, but you sure had the cure for my depression.”

Published 
Written by RumpleForeskin
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments