Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Surprised by his girlfriend

"A boyfriend gets a nice surprise from his girlfriend"

8
1 Comment 1
16.5k Views 16.5k
963 words 963 words
Tom knocked at his girlfriend Hannah's door. There was no answer but the door opened slightly as he knocked again. He pushed the door open and stepped into the house, his 6’1” frame blocking the harsh sunlight from entering the hall. He closed the door behind him and kicked off his shoes and put them into the messy pile of shoes belonging to Hannah’s family. He hung his coat on the bannister and looked into the living room, Hannah wasn't there so he assumed she was in the garden sunbathing. He walked through the hall into the kitchen and out of the backdoor. She wasn't there. As he turned to go back into the house he noticed that the window of Hannah’s room had its lights on. He walked quickly inside and upstairs to the door of Hannah's room. He paused for a moment thinking he heard something. Yes, there it was again. A moan. He reached for the door handle and opened the door till he could see in.

On the bed was Hannah with her arms wrapped around another girl, making out. Tom stood there shocked at what he was seeing but also immensely turned on. He could feel his cock start to strain against his jeans and then even more as Hannah pulled off the other girl’s top revealing her large perky tits encased in a lacy white bra. He thought his cock was going to break free of his jeans as Hannah undid the girl’s bra and exposed her tits. He started to undo his jeans as Hannah began to suck the other girl's small hard nipples.

Tom's hard cock was in his hand and the moans of the girl were only making him harder. As Hannah shifted her attention to the other breast, her top was pulled off and thrown to the floor by her lover. The sight of Hannah now topless and without a bra on was more of his teenage girlfriend than Tom had ever seen before. Her perky B-cup tits mesmerized him as a tongue starts to explore her breasts.

“Oh Sarah,” Hannah moaned in a whisper.

Tom was rooted to the spot as Sarah began to kiss her way down Hannah’s smooth stomach to the top of her shorts and began to undo them. His cock felt like it was about to burst so he slowed the wanking down. He watches as Sarah pulls off Hannah’s shorts and panties in one go revealing her pussy. He was surprised to see it was hairless as although he'd never gotten any of Hannah's clothes off before he had finger her once and was sure it had never been shaved. As his mind turned back to the scene in front of him he saw Sarah sucking on Hannah’s clit as she slid two fingers back and forth in her now extremely wet pussy.

DommeRose
Online Now!
Lush Cams
DommeRose

Hannah gasped as another finger was slipped into her pussy. Seconds later her body tensed as she orgasmed into Sarah’s face.

Tom also came as he tossed himself off. Seeing Hannah cum like that had pushed him over the edge. As he opened his eyes and looked back into the room he saw Sarah staring at him. His cum had landed on her foot. She winked at him and beckoned him in, he stepped out of his jeans and boxers, which lay around his ankles and stepped into the room. He walked up to Hannah and kissed her.

She opened her eyes with a momentary look of shock that it wasn’t Sarah kissing her but her boyfriend, but then she began to kiss him back.

Tom ran his hands over her tits and began to pinch her nipples; he forgot Sarah was there until he felt her mouth on his still hard cock. He broke the kiss form Hannah and moved his mouth to her pussy. He could smell her sweet cum. He kissed her pussy as he used his finger to rub her clit, then he slipped his tongue into her hot cunt, tasting her sweet cum. The feeling of having his dick sucked and licking Hannah’s pussy felt amazing. He felt his free hand being moved by someone, at this point he didn’t care, he was in heaven. He felt wetness on his fingers and the heat of Sarah’s pussy as she directed his fingers inside of her he moved his thumb to her clit and felt her mouth stop momentarily on his cock.

He felt Hannah’s hand on his head. He looked up to see her mouthing the words 'Fuck me' at him. He pulled his fingers away from Sarah's warm pussy and pulled his head from Hannah’s cunt. Sarah realized what he was doing and took her mouth away from his cock. He held his cock as he guided it into Hannah’s virgin pussy, he slowly slid into her. He stopped when he felt her hymen. She nodded to him. He pushed his cock the rest of the way into her, she gasped as he did so. Her tight pussy around his cock felt amazing, he slowly pulled his cock out of her pussy and slid back in to her.

Hannah’s gasps were muffled as Sarah moved her pussy over Hannah’s mouth. Tom could see Hannah’s tongue on Sarah’s clit as he fucked Hannah harder; her muffled groans of pleasure getting louder. Suddenly Sarah screamed as she came into Hannah’s mouth. Tom felt Hannah’s pussy convulse around his cock as she too came, he couldn’t hold it in any longer and slammed his cock deep into Hannah’s pussy as he shot rope after rope of cum into her.

Published 
Written by MelonHead
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments