Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Swing Set

"A vacation with friends leads to some interesting evenings"

36
10 Comments 10
21.3k Views 21.3k
5.6k words 5.6k words
It all started one Saturday evening when my husband, Jason, and I were taking a short vacation with our best friends, Charles and Caty Grey. We had met Charles and Caty two years previous at a small business owners’ convention and had immediately hit it off. It didn’t hurt that both sets of couples were the only small business owners at the convention who ran comic book shops.

They didn’t live real close to us, but they didn’t live ridiculously far away either so we were able to meet up with them about once or twice a month for a day outing or sometimes a weekend trip.

This particular Saturday was New Year’s Eve and we were staying for a whole week with our friends in a rented cabin in Northern Maine right on Moosehead Lake. Being winter, the place wasn’t overly populated with tourists so we felt very secluded.

Saturday night at midnight, we all gathered around the TV to watch the ball drop in New York City. We had all had a bit to drink, but weren’t anywhere near drunk, just pleasantly buzzed. We counted down along with the New York crowd and at midnight, I kissed my husband passionately then pulled apart for a group hug with Charles and Caty. We were all very excited about the new year as we had made a business deal to merge our two companies and start a small chain of comic shops throughout the New England area.

As we all hugged and cheered, Charles gave me a lingering kiss and I laughed good-naturedly. I saw Jason wink at me so I pulled Charles back and gave him a big ol’ long smooch.

“Well!” I heard Caty cry, laughing at the same time and before I knew it, she was laying a hot one on my husband. Charles, who was about 15 years older than me, didn’t waste the opportunity and before I knew it, I was getting one of the best kisses I had ever received. I have to admit that I got a little hot between the legs, but we all broke our embraces, laughing, and returned to our own spouses.

That night, Jason and I had particularly hot sex and once, as he pounded me from behind, I heard him whisper, “You little slut, kissing another man like that, right in front of me. I bet you’d like fucking another man too, wouldn’t you, you little hussy?” I could tell from his tone that this was just dirty talk, but it did make me hot and I couldn’t help buy reply in the affirmative.

The next morning, all seemed normal, if not even more relaxed than we usually were around Charles and Caty. We all went for a walk along the lake but returned soon, as the winter winds were becoming quite biting.

After lunch, we all sat around the small breakfast nook, chatting, when Charles brought up the subject.

“Caty and I have been wanting to discuss this with you two for a while now, but have been hesitant as it could damage our relationship.”

“What could possibly do that?” Jason said, sipping his hot cocoa. “We’ve been best friends for two years and I don’t think we have any secrets.”

“Well,” Caty said, glancing at her husband. “We have a couple.”

“Then tell us, and there won’t be anymore,” I teased.

Charles cleared his throat and he slowly said, “Both Caty and I have thought long and hard about this and we want you both to do the same. This isn’t something to jump into with thinking about it.”

“Think about what?” Jason asked, seeing how serious they really were.

“Years ago,” Caty said, “Just after we were married, Charles and I were…well, we participated in the swinging lifestyle.”

I could see that Jason was a little stunned, but it didn’t surprise me in the least. Charles and Caty were the most open, honest, loving couple I had ever met and from what I had read about swinging, those types of couples made the best swingers.

“Wow,” I smiled, sweetly. “Was it fun, or did you guys get bored with it?”

I could see that they were both relived that at least one of us wasn’t going to call them disgusting perverts. I glanced at Jason, worried about the look on his face.

“It was fun,” Charles said. “We didn’t really plan to stop, it just happened as we started the business. We didn’t have much free time anymore.”

“When was the last time you did it?” Jason said, his tone flat.

“About 5 years ago,” Caty said. “Just before we opened the shop.”

“So, you swung for 5 years.”

“That’s about right,” Charles said.

“You were awfully young when you started,” Jason said. He seemed to be relaxing a bit and he took another sip of his cocoa.

“Well, I was only 19,” Caty said, “But Charles was 34. I always felt older and Charles…well, as you know, Charles is sometimes still a 13 year old boy at heart.”

“I admit it,” he grinned. “And being a 13 year old boy – I just can’t see enough boobies.”

Jason laughed at that, a bit too loudly, but it was genuine, and it was then that I knew this revelation wasn’t going to hurt our relationship.

“Forgive me if this is too personal, but, does that mean that either one of you are bi-sexual?” I asked.

“No, not really,” Charles said. “I’m definitely not, but Caty has done some experimenting. Not much though.”

“I love men. I’ll touch a lady’s breasts or maybe even kiss her, but that’s about it. I’m not into limits or anything; I just normally didn’t desire the women.”

“So, was it just full swapping, or threesomes?” Jason asked.

“We did both, actually. It’s nice to be doted on by two lovely ladies and from what Caty tells me, the same is true for her with two men.”

“Oh, it is,” she said with a wry grin.

“Wait…” Jason suddenly said. “You said you wanted us…to think about it?”

Charles seemed nervous again. “Uh, yeah. Over the past couple of years, we’ve become very fond of you both and Caty and I have admitted to uh-“ he cleared his throat “-admitted to being sexually attracted to you as a couple.”

“You’re asking us…to swing,” I said, feeling stupid for not realizing this before.

“We’re asking you to think about it,” Charles corrected quickly. “I know I’m not as young and handsome as Jason-“

“Yes you are,” Caty and I said in unison. I glanced at Jason quickly, afraid he’d be angry with me, but he only laughed. “Well, maybe not as young,” Caty amended. “But you are certainly one handsome man.” Charles looked down, blushing a bit.

Caty turned back to us and said, “We just wanted to let you know that if you have any interest in sharing a bit more of your life with us, we would love the opportunity. If you aren’t interested, that’s fine. We need never bring it up again.”

“Do you need an answer this week?” Jason asked.

“Goodness no!” Charles said emphatically. “In fact, if you were to say, ‘hot damn, let’s do it, last one to the bed is a rotten egg’ we’d have to say no. This lifestyle is not for everyone and if you’re even considering it, you need to talk with each other about it first, think it through. I can recommend a lot of good literature and websites to learn more about it.”

Jason looked at me and I nodded. He looked back at them and said, “We’ll think about it.”

That night in bed, Jason and I did talk about it. It was hard, but I did finally admit that I had always found Charles to be very sexy and Jason admitted he felt the same about Caty. I wasn’t surprised at that, as Caty looked very much like me – a bit on the short side, not skinny, but not overweight. She had long red hair as opposed to my blonde, but our body types were quite similar – large breasts and hips with round butts.

Jason told me he wasn’t surprised about me being attracted to Charles, despite the age difference. Charles was only 44 and he appeared to be at least 5 years younger than that. He wasn’t a gym rat, but he was in good shape. His hair was graying, but on him it looked distinguished and didn’t age him. He was tall and had the sexiest deep voice.

“Is he a good kisser?” Jason asked me.

I blushed a bit, and then said, “Yes, he is. I didn’t think I’d like the beard and mustache, but it felt nice. What about Caty?”

“I’ll admit I wouldn’t mind finding out what else that tongue can do.”

“Let’s do some research,” I said, feeling quite warm. “It sounds nice but I don’t want to risk ruining our friendship and more importantly our marriage.”

“Why would it? I love you more than anything on this planet and, not to sound cocky, I believe you feel the same for me.”

“I do.”

“I trust you. Do you trust me?”

“Yes.”

“Then let’s do what they suggest – think on it some more, read up on the subject, but first, I need something else.”

“What’s that?”

“I need you to suck my cock because I am so turned on right now just thinking about it.”

In seconds I was on my knees on the floor sucking on Jason’s cock as he held my hair up, watching me. He always loved my blowjobs, but tonight his cries were a bit louder and his thrusts deeper. I grasped his hips trying to hold him still, but he would have none of it.

“You’re gagging me, hold still,” I rasped.

“I can’t. Climb on, baby, let me fuck you.”

I did as ordered, straddling his hips as he thrust into me from beneath. I closed my eyes and imagined Charles beneath me, as I rode him and I moaned aloud.

“You’re thinking about him, aren’t you?” he rasped. “You want him, deep inside you, fucking you.”

“You’re thinking about her too,” I rasped right back. “Her lovely red hair bouncing on your cock.”

“Ah shit!” he cried, cumming suddenly and very hard.

I rolled off of him and we cuddled close, kissing deeply. Yes, we would research and think about it, but I knew right then and there, we were going to take our friendship with our favorite people to a whole new level.

The rest of the week, we talked about swinging occasionally, but not constantly. Charles did give us a few books and we book marked some websites he recommended. They both seemed overjoyed at how seriously we were thinking about it. The atmosphere of the cabin changed, but it was a pleasant change. Jason and I had sex every night during that week and the sex was hot and even more satisfying than our usual sex.

The last night of our stay, Charles and Caty thanked us for not shunning them or breaking off our relationship with them. We both scoffed at the idea but they said they had lost a few friends in the past when ‘coming out’ to them.

When it was time for bed, I hugged Caty and assured them that we would never shun them, even if we decided not to participate. When I hugged Charles, I lingered, enjoying the feeling of his chest against me. I looked over at Jason who was watching me intently. He nodded slightly, knowing what I wanted.

I pulled back slightly – I felt Charles resist just a bit – and looked up at him. “Until next time,” I whispered then reached up. He met me halfway and we kissed for the second time that week.

He held me tightly and I arched my back, pressing my breasts against him. I heard an almost imperceptible moan escape from his throat and his tongue flicked against my lips. I parted them and this time I moaned softly as his tongue wrapped about mine.

“Come here, Jason,” I heard Caty say softly. My arousal soared, knowing my husband was sitting on the couch next to us kissing a lovely woman – a woman who wasn’t me.

Charles broke our kiss and I was a little disappointed, but he didn’t pull away. His lips moved to my neck. I let my head hang back to give him better access. I opened my eyes and looked at Caty and Jason. They were heavily engrossed in a very passionate kiss. Her hands were all over his back and I saw her grasp Jason’s ass. I saw his hand move over her breast.

I was getting very excited, but a little scared at the same time. I thought we were waiting. This looked like it could get out of hand quickly. But then I saw Caty remove her hand from Jason’s ass, and Jason removed his hand from her breast.

Jason broke their kiss and they began whispering.

Charles’ kisses were driving me mad and when he returned to my mouth, I didn’t think, I simply sucked his tongue into my mouth and fellated his tongue.

“Jesus, don’t do that,” he whispered, breaking the kiss quickly.

“I’m sorry, I thought you’d like it.”

“I do, but all I can think of is that mouth on my…”

“Maybe this should stop.”

“For now, yes.”

“I don’t want to,” I whispered urgently.

“Neither do I.”

I looked at my husband and Caty. They were still talking, but still in each other’s arms. I looked back up at Charles and said, “We’ve pretty much decided that we want to. We’ve talked about nothing else when we’re alone.”

“More talk is probably wise,” he said, but pulled me a bit closer.

“Charles. Lisa.” We both looked over, hearing Caty’s soft voice. “Jason and I have been talking.”

“Caty, it’s too soon,” Charles began to argue.

“We know that,” she said. “But how about beginning with a soft swap?”

Charles looked thoughtful and my stomach suddenly had a thousand butterflies. A week ago I wouldn’t have known what the hell she meant by that, but I certainly did now.

“Lisa, what do you think?” Jason asked softly.

“It sounds like a good idea. If we end up regretting it, it’s not like we’ve ‘gone all the way.’ Although I can’t imagine not liking it at this point.”

“Me neither,” Jason smiled, “but Caty refuses to believe our assurances.”

“It’s not that I don’t believe you,” she said. “I’m just not risking our friendship over a night of cheap thrills.”

“Cheap?” Jason joked. “I thought this was free! Are you charging us now?”

“Kiss me you idiot,” she laughed and he complied immediately.

Charles and I sat closely, just watching them for a bit. Caty pulled herself into Jason’s lap, straddling him as their kiss continued. He grasped her ass and pulled her firmly into his lap, pressing his very apparent erection against her. As they kissed, Caty began undoing her own blouse buttons then spread her blouse to expose two large breasts, clad in a red lace bra.

“Oh, nice,” Jason rasped, grasping them both then rubbing his cheek against them. Caty moaned when he pulled a nipple into his mouth and sucked through the lace. Caty leaned over and wove her tongue into Jason’s ear, which I knew drove him crazy.

KatyBellaDonna
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KatyBellaDonna

He moaned against her bosom.

I shivered when Charles grasped my neck with his left hand and brought my lips back to his. We kissed again and when I sucked him tongue into my mouth, he groaned deeply and allowed me to continue.

His hand found my breast and I arched my back, pressing it firmly against his palm. His hands were gentle, firm…new. They were larger than Jason’s and the sensation of strange hands on me was thrilling.

I was wearing a form fitting tank top underneath an open flannel shirt, so I began shrugging off the shirt. He noticed and reached up, pulling my shirt off quickly. I reached down and before I could even think about it, I pulled my tank over my head, revealing my naked breasts to Charles.

He gazed down at me for a moment then brought both hands up to cup them. I glanced over at Jason to find that Caty had removed her bra so we were both topless. Jason had his face buried in her bosom (he had always adored breasts) and her head was hanging back, her mouth open in ecstasy. I glanced down and saw that Jason’s hand was down her pants, moving fast and hard. I groaned, knowing how good his hand jobs were.

I then gasped, feeling lips on my nipple. Charles’ mustache was a bit scratchy, but I found it highly erotic. I grasped his head as his tongue snaked about my nipple. He moved a hand onto my second breast and his thumb found my second nipple hard and waiting for his touch. I writhed on the couch next to him, moaning in pleasure.

He pulled away when Caty began crying out. We both watched as she bounced on Jason’s hand. He was still kissing, sucking and licking her breasts and nipples. His hand was moving frantically between her legs while his second hand was on the small of her back, keeping her from falling.

“Uh…uh! Yes, Jason, yes! Almost….oh god yes!”

Seconds later, she yelled and her body began jerking in orgasmic spasms. Her cries continued for a bit as the orgasm ran it’s course and we all watched her. I had been on the receiving end of that hand many times and knew how she felt, but watching it turned me on so much more than I could have ever imagined. Without thinking, my hand went to Charles’ lap where a very large erection was straining against his trousers. He moaned as I began to slowly apply pressure.

Caty slid from Jason’s lap, a bit limp, and sat between Jason and her husband. She looked at Charles, her eyes a bit dreamy. “He’s nice,” she said softly then laughed, almost as if she were had been made drunk by her pleasure.

“Well, why don’t you be nice to him, my love?” he suggested.

“What a good idea,” she sighed. Charles reached down and kissed her deeply. Caty’s hand moved into her husband’s lap. I moved to remove my own, but she gently grasped it and pulled it back. Charles moaned into Caty’s mouth as we both gently rubbed his erection.

She soon pulled away and kneeled before my husband. Jason spread his legs as she moved between them and moved his ass to the edge of the couch. Caty reached up and unbuttoned his jeans then pulled them down along with his boxer briefs. She backed up a bit to pull them completely off, then moved back between his legs.

I undid Charles’ trousers. He wasn’t wearing underwear, so his cock was soon in my hand. “Oh yeah,” he whispered, as I began stroking him. He moved to kiss me, but I whispered, “If you don’t mind, I’d like to watch while she sucks on him.”

“Sounds like a good idea. I like watching too. But don’t pull on me too hard. I don’t want to cum before I feel your tongue on my cock. That is, if you want to.”

I was a bit breathless, but I said, “I think I do, Charles.”

Caty was rubbing her face against Jason’s cock, which was smaller than Charles’, but plenty big and nicely thick. From the look on Jason’s face, I didn’t think this would take long. I could practically see the blood pounding in his cock.

I watched Caty expertly make love to my husband’s member and I was correct – he came quickly and loudly and Caty moaned, draining his cock of his cum.

I had watched for more than one reason. First, the sight of my husband receiving pleasure was always nice. But more importantly, I wanted to see how jealous I got knowing that pleasure was caused by another person.

I did feel a tug of jealousy when I saw the contented look on his face, but he looked over at me and said, “I love you.” I knew the tug of jealousy was normal, but it wasn’t overwhelming and wasn’t diminishing my arousal in the least.

Charles’ cock was still hard and erect in my hand and I felt ready to give him what he desired. The only cock I had ever sucked on was my husband’s so I was a little nervous. Jason said I gave good head, but that fact hadn’t been corroborated yet.

I knelt on the floor and pulled Charles’ pants off. He had unbuttoned his shirt so I pulled myself close, allowing his cock to slip between my breasts as I ran my hands over his broad, slightly hairy chest. He thrust a bit, sliding his cock between my breasts a few times. I lowered my chin and licked his cock head as it thrust up between my mounds. I heard Jason moan at the sight and I felt a wicked smile dance across my lips. Both Jason and Caty laughed good-naturedly at that smile. I glanced over at them and found them both completely naked now. She was sitting behind him, her arms wrapped around him as they watched.

I moved further down and began planting feathery kisses along Charles’ length, teasing him a bit. I grasped his legs and then planted my tongue at the base of his penis and slowly moved up, licking him fully. I heard a rattling gasp escape from him and I heard Caty mutter, “My god, she knows what to do, doesn’t she?” and Jason answer, “You better believe it.”

Feeling more confident, I moved closer and pulled his legs together enough so that he could feel the sides of my breasts against his thighs. He was moaning continuously which was always my goal when giving head.

I finally sucked his head into my mouth, but stopped, simply moving my tongue around it, tickling him just at the base. “Jesus!” he finally cried, overwhelmed by the sensation and that was when I finally moved down his rod, slowly, all the way until my chin was buried in his balls and his length was down my throat. He was actually gasping, trying hard to sit still.

“I can’t do that,” Caty whispered. “No matter how much I try.”

I stayed for a moment longer then pulled back, beginning to bob, sucking on his wonderful cock, moving my tongue around him. I moved my hands down and grasped his balls with one hand while grasping his cock with the second. As I fellated his cock, my hands stroked him and massaged his testicles.

I was achieving my goal as Charles moaned constantly, accentuated by an occasional profanity. He grasped my head and began thrusting gently. I gave him control and he thrust a bit harder, fucking my mouth.

“Take it all the way again,” he rasped and shoved his cock down my throat slowly. I swallowed him once again and I heard him barely whisper, “Can I cum down your throat?” I simply moaned deeply and loudly, causing vibration and he yelled cumming hard, thrusting slightly.

When he was done and I had sucked him dry, I pulled back and kneeled on my haunches. He looked totally spent but extremely happy. I looked at my husband and he was looking at me in amazement while stroking a new erection. Caty was grinning at me as well, rubbing her hands all over Jason’s chest.

“I think,” said Jason, “that I’d like to fuck my wife now. Would you two like to watch?”

“Oh yes, please,” Caty said, as if we had asked her if she’d like a cup of tea.

“Then please join us in our bedroom.”

“Give me a sec,” Charles said. “I’m a bit weak in the knees right now.”

“We’ll meet you there,” Caty said.

Jason stood and I stood with him. He pulled me close and kissed me deeply. I reached down and grasped his pounding erection firmly. He took my hand and I followed him to our bedroom.

We couldn’t wait for our friends and by the time they arrived in our room, I was riding Jason slowly, moving up and down his lovely cock as his hands grasped my breasts. Since he had already cum once, I knew this erection was going to last a long while and I wanted to enjoy it to the fullest.

“That’s it, baby,” he rasped. “Ride my cock. Show me how much you love it.”

“Oh Jason,” I rasped. “You feel so good inside me.”

“I can’t wait to see you riding Charles’ cock like this. Writhing like a cat in heat, taking all of that cock inside your cunt like you took him in your mouth. God, that sight drove me mad with lust for you.”

“I can’t wait to see you fuck Caty,” I whispered back. “Taking her hard and long, making her scream the ways you make me scream. Your hard cock pounding and pounding and pounding.”

I looked over when Caty and Charles lie on the bed next to us, kissing each other deeply. They broke it and looked at us. “Do you mind?” Caty asked gently.

“God no,” Jason said and I smiled in agreement.

Charles lie back as Caty straddled him, taking him inside and all four of us made love next to each other. Jason reached over and took Caty’s hand. She leaned over and kissed him deeply as she continued to ride her husband. My breathing rate soared and I felt my first orgasm mounting quickly. Jason’s hand was on her tit and she moaned into his mouth as he fondled her. I lay my hands on her back, letting her know I had no problem with this.

I was surprised to find my hand on one of her breasts, just feeling her. It was nice so I reached around and began stimulating her nipple. She sat up and looked at me, and I was afraid I had made her angry. However, she simply leaned over to me and gave me a lingering kiss. Both men groaned openly.

“Wanna give these horndogs what they want?” Caty suggested.

“Just a little kiss, right?” I said.

“And some touching like you just did.”

“That would be nice.”

She kissed me again and I pressed my lips firmly against hers. I swear I could feel Jason’s cock expand even more inside me as Caty kissed me deeply. I felt her hand on my breasts, teasing both my nipples and I moaned softly. I moved my hands onto her breasts as well. Her kiss deepened even more so I began sucking her tongue finding that she was probably the best kisser I’d ever had.

I broke our kiss suddenly, crying out sharply, bucking as my first orgasm hit me hard.

“Ooh, how flattering,” Caty cooed.

Jason pulled me down to him gently, kissing me deeply. He grasped my ass, still thrusting at our lazy tempo as I recuperated from my first orgasm. Next to us, I felt Caty getting off of Charles, but she returned to the bed on all fours. Charles got on his knees behind her and took her from behind, thrusting a bit faster than before.

Jason whispered a suggestion into my ear and I smiled, nodding.

I also stood from the bed, but returned to straddle my husband, but backwards this time so he could gaze at my ass.

This also made it possible for me to face Charles. I leaned to him and he met me halfway to share a passionate kiss. With one hand, he grasped his wife’s hips as he pounded into her. His other hand grasped my breast. One of my hands was on his shoulder and my second was on Caty’s ass, rubbing gently. I heard Caty and Jason kissing behind me and since only one of Jason’s hands was on my hip, I knew where his second was as well.

“Lisa, you are one of the sexiest women I have ever met,” Charles whispered. “This night has been one of the best erotic evenings of my life.”

“Oh mine too,” I breathed. “And I hope that it isn’t the last we spend together.”

Even softer he whispered, “I hope for the same because I desperately want to fuck you.” I whimpered at the thought and we kissed again.

It took several hours, but we were all finally spent and satiated. We fell asleep in the same bed, Caty and I in the middle, with each other’s spouses spooned behind us.

When we awoke, Charles and I were alone in bed. I heard Jason and Caty in the kitchen making breakfast. Charles awoke seconds after me and I felt him pull close, pressing his enormous erection against my ass.

“Where are our better halves?” he asked softly.

“Making breakfast.”

“If I were a bad man, I’d take you right now.”

“But you’re not, right?”

“No, I’m not.” He paused a moment. “How do you feel? Now, in the daylight.”

I didn’t answer immediately, pondering his question seriously.

“I feel a little strange,” I said. “I’m not saying strange in a bad way, just in a ‘I can’t believe I sucked another man’s dick last night’ strange.”

“That’s normal. Do you feel guilty, disgusted, angry at your husband, jealous?”

Again, I gave this thought.

“No,” I finally answered. “Honestly, I feel like I shared something beautiful and sexy with my husband last night. We experienced the sexual sides of our best friends and they experienced ours and we shared some of it with them. Next time, I hope to share all.”

“I can’t tell you how glad I am to hear that, Lisa.”

Just then, Jason and Caty walked into the room, clad in only their robes. “Oh good, they’re awake,” Caty said.

“We have an idea,” Jason said, “A naughty idea.”

“Another one?” I said, smiling.

“It’s going to be at least two months before we all get together again and since we can technically stay here until 5:00 this evening, Jason and I want to ask you two if you’d like to do our first full swap today.”

“Yes,” I said quickly. Jason looked a bit surprised, but pleased at the same time.

“Lisa,” Jason said, looking a bit more serious. “How would you feel if you and I spent some time alone with our swap mates?”

“What do you mean?”

“You spend some time alone with Charles and I spend some time alone with Caty. If you aren’t okay with that, that’s perfectly fine, but if you are that would be nice too.”

“It’s fine with me, Jason, but let’s get one thing clear. It can only happen when the other knows explicitly what you’re doing alone with them.”

“Of course.”

“Splendid!” Caty smiled. “We’re going to go to the other bedroom and…get to know each other better.”

“We’ll do the same,” Charles said.

They left the room and suddenly, I was alone with Charles, with his rock hard cock pressing against my ass.

He seduced me nicely and before I knew it he was on top of me, thrusting deeply inside. We mated slowly, kissing deeply. He pulled my legs up over his shoulders and thrust into me so deeply that I couldn’t help but cry out over and over again cumming hard at least three times before he pulled out and covered my belly with his cum.

We showered together to clean up but he pushed me face first against the shower wall and fucked me hard.

After that, we joined our spouses and had a leisurely, sexual afternoon, trading partners or just pleasing each other as we saw fit. Before we left, we had all taken each other in almost every way possible including Caty and me performing for our men, doing everything but going down on each other. That led to a good ass fucking from my husband as Caty got the same.

We left that evening, sore, tired and more satisfied then we ever imagined possible. We planned our next meeting and I began to count the days as we drove home.

Published 
Written by BrandyWynne
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments