Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Swinging Spa Part 3

"In the private play room......"

22
11 Comments 11
30.0k Views 30.0k
1.3k words 1.3k words
Famous Story
Jake and the couple (at this point I did actually find out their names, Emma and Tom) led me into one of the private play rooms, the one we chose was the red room, it has a king size bed with wrist and ankle restraints on the bed posts, I remember thinking that I wanted to try those later! 
Emma pushed me down on the bed and spread my legs open, she then immediately went down on me, her tongue licking my pussy from bottom to top and with each stroke focusing just a little more time on my clit. I felt her push a finger inside me and curve it upwards rubbing my g spot, I was so horny I was soaking wet, I knew that it wouldn’t take me long before I came.

Jake and Tom both came to the head of the bed, the kneeled either side of my head, both were still naked and their cocks were beginning to come back to life again after their orgasms.

Jake asked me to suck him, so turning my head to face his cock I took him in my mouth, my hand groped on the other side of me to find Tom’s cock, it was so horny, laying there having my pussy licked by a beautiful woman, my partners cock in my mouth and her partners cock in my hand.

I sucked on Jake hard, tonguing him up and down his cock, swirling my tongue around the top, on the sensitive areas then taking him full in my mouth right to the back of my throat. All the while I was pumping away on Tom’s cock, my grip tightening and loosening and my pace alternating between hard and fast and slow and gentle.

I pulled away from Jakes cock and turned the other way, I took Tom into my mouth and began giving him the same treatment as Jake, taking right to the back of my throat, he was a little shorter than Jake (probably not as aroused yet) and with him deep in my throat and head arched back I could reach my tongue out to swirl on the top of his balls, a trick that I’ve worked hard to perfect but is always appreciated!! I took Jake’s cock into my hand and pumped him too in time with my sucking.

I knew I was getting close to orgasm at this point, my body started to tingle and Emma obviously felt it too, she sucked and licked hard on my clit and my moaning got louder and louder, Tom must have felt the vibrations of my moaning on his cock because he started thrusting in and out of my mouth, Emma’s fingers, pushing up on my g-spot whilst her tongue worked on my clit sent me over the edge, I dropped Tom’s cock from my mouth, screaming out in pleasure, my whole body contracting I could barely breathe. 

I sat up and slowly moved away from the situation, Emma took my place though and began alternating her mouth between both of the guys cocks, I sat there at the end of the bed, trying to regain my breath, my orgasm had been so hard, I could see a wet patch where I’d squirted cum as Emma had massaged my g-spot. Within just a couple of minutes though I was getting really horny again watching Emma suck and rub on the guys cocks, my hand strayed down to my pussy and I began masturbating as I watched them, my fingers gently stroking over my clit at first, because I couldn’t take too much after that orgasm. Tom and Jake watched me intently while I played with myself and I could see in their eyes that they were both getting close.

Emma’s hips lifted off the bed and I took this as a sign that she wanted some attention too, I knelt down between her legs and slipped my hands under her thighs to grasp her hips, I then reached out with my tongue and lapped her juices up from her soaking wet pussy, I started off by tongue fucking her, using my tongue like a small dick, pushing in and out of her pussy, I then moved upwards and started licking at her clit, it was so engorged it was sticking right out from under it’s hood.

AntonellaReed
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AntonellaReed

Knowing how sensitive it would be right then I started licking around it, circling it gently until she started moaning, I then flicked my tongue backwards and forwards all over it, as her hips started writhing beneath me I pulled my right hand back from underneath her and moved my fingers to her pussy. I then slipped two fingers slowly inside her.

Catching me by surprise I suddenly felt Jake behind me, his cock pushing at the entrance to my pussy, cheeky sod, I didn’t even notice him get up, he rammed his cock hard into me all the way though, causing me to moan onto Emma’s clit. She liked this though, so I started sucking on it gently, pulling it into my mouth then flicking it with my tongue, all the while my fingers were applying more and more pressure to her g-spot and Jake was fucking me hard, his cock stroking the walls of my pussy as I used my muscles to grip on to him tightly.

I felt Jake’s cock pull out of me all of a sudden and he moved round to the head of the bed, he motioned to Tom to go and fuck me instead and he placed himself down for Emma to take him in her mouth.
As I looked up all I could see was my boyfriends cock disappearing into her lovely plump lips and him thrusting his hips hard in and out. I felt Tom behind me and he slid his cock in me all the way to the hilt, then he pulled out again, I thrust back onto him, not wanting it slowly and gently but wanting it hard and fast. Tom got the message and began thrusting hard, his hand reaching round to play with my clit at the same time.

We must have looked a real sight the four of us, Tom fucking me hard from behind while I sucked on Emma’s clit and fingered her pussy, all the time she was deep throating Jake’s cock...
As you can imagine it didn’t take long before we were all tipped over the edge, the moaning and the yells coming from our room would’ve made porn stars proud, I felt Tom’s cock growing inside me and that coupled with his rubbing my clit made me cum hard, as I began to cum I felt Emma do the same, her body tensed and she yelled out, Tom then pulled out of me and jerked his cock off and came over my back and Emma’s stomach, at which point Jake's body tensed as he came deep in Emma's throat...

We all kind of collapsed at this point in one big heap on the bed, absolutely exhausted and most of covered in someone’s cum. When I write it all down how it happened, it sounds absolutely filthy but it really was the horniest experience of my life, just thinking about it now as I write sends pulses of wetness into my pussy and I can feel my clit tingling……

Published 
Written by Lushlucy
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments