Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Taking Celine Properly

"A college photo assignment has surprising results."

7
6 Comments 6
9.5k Views 9.5k
1.6k words 1.6k words
Competition Entry: Sexy Cam Fun
I thumbed through the sheaf of contact prints to see if Eve had been playing attention in class.

All the institute staff knew Eve, she was a well-known professional model with a resume and portfolio to match. The cover model for the latest Victoria's Secret catalog and more besides. Many models talk about moving from the front of the lens to the rear as their looks fade, few succeed. Giving Eve a place on the course had raised more than a few eyebrows.

Much to my relief, it appeared that she had. These pictures were much better than her first efforts. She was starting to get the idea of how to light the subject to make it appear solid and three dimensional. Her camera technique had improved as well. With the digital camera she would fire off ten or twenty shots at a time and delete the ones that didn't work. I had half expected to find that she had tried the same approach with the film assignment and there would be a dozen shots each of the same three scenes with minute adjustments of focus and exposure. But these shots were all different, no hint of a scattergun approach.

Digital cameras have been the tool of choice since they began out-performing film in the mid '00s. Modern digital sensors offer much higher resolution, have a higher dynamic range and unlike film are practically unaffected by temperature or storage conditions. Instant playback allows a setup to be refined until it is just right. Digital allows the sub-par photographer to cover up poor technique with post processing and still produce first class results. Which was why the institute required all students to complete a film assignment with a live model in their first year. Digital is forgiving, film is not and especially not when you can only use the two rolls of film provided, one colour, one black and white.

Eve had used both rolls for an art nude study with minimal props. I hadn't seen the model before, but that was not unusual. Most of the students beg or bribe friends, family or classmates to model for them. I thumb through the papers to find the model release, Celine Brown, 18. There is no agency listed but with her figure and her cheekbones she would have her pick and no shortage of work.

The two prints Eve had selected to submit to the examiners were good, but not the best. She had gone for two safe but not very inspiring full length portraits. They would demonstrate her understanding of technique but not the fact that she was capable of much more. She would have no difficulty passing the assignment but why had she chosen two shots that were just above ordinary when her later ones lept from the contact sheet?

If it had been any other student I would have probably have picked up the phone and suggested, no, told them, to reconsider. But I couldn't, not with Eve. She wasn't just my student, she was also my wife.

What made the situation all the more infuriating was that Eve's experience as a picture editor had been the main reason I had let her take the course. She had an unerring sense of which pictures would work in a layout and which would not. There had to be some other reason for her decision.

Film is dead but I still keep a slide scanner on my desk. Until last year it had been a high performance Nikon unit that had fetched three grand and change on EBay. The replacement had cost sixty bucks at CostCo, a simple affair that scanned frames to a memory card with the push of a button.

It took only a few minutes to scan Eve's negatives and copy the results to my MacBook. The first one I opened was even better than it had looked on the contact sheet, a haunting full length nude with Celine turning to look directly into the camera. Then I saw the problem: One look at her eyes explained why Eve had not chosen to show this one to my colleagues.

* * * * *

"Yes baby!" Eve shouted.

My cock jerked and I felt the warmth spreading outward. I slammed my prick hard into her to milk the last drop of seed into her pussy.

We lay together kissing and touching each other till my prick began to stiffen again.

I reached down to part her legs and plant my kisses in her slit but Eve pushed me away. Instead she looked across the room at her young friend sitting watching with her hand pressed between her legs.

In the heat of the moment, I had forgotten about our guest.

Celine looked at Eve, her eyes opened wide with desire as her hands claimed my wife's body.

ElvingBella
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ElvingBella

The look from the photograph: The look of a woman greeting her lover, longing to fuck her again.

Monogamy had never been an option with Eve. Before we got married, Eve had told me that I was all the man she could ever want but she needed women too. We would both have lovers outside our marriage but only women and we would keep our trysts private.

I agreed, at least in principle. After a while Eve began to suspect that I was not keeping my part of the bargain and she was right. I knew when Eve had a new partner sure enough in spite of our 'Don't Ask, Don't Tell' agreement: There would be a new spring in her step and Eve became more rather than less eager for my cock. But even though I had been the one who had broken his first marriage by playing the field, I had not been with another woman since my first time with Eve. For the first time in my life I hadn't felt the need to roam.

This situation had been fine with me but the asymmetry in our relationship had begun to worry Eve. I had no shortage of opportunity but didn't take advantage. Despite my attempts to reassure Eve that I was not jealous of her lovers, they had become less frequent as had our own lovemaking.

Eve knew we had a problem and Celine was her answer: A slender blonde escaping what she described as a 'very conservative' upbringing in rural Iowa for the big city lights. Eve had met seduced and bedded the girl a few short hours after she arrived in the city. Then for good measure persuaded her to pose as a nude model.

Or perhaps Celine had seduced Eve. Celine's parents had limited contact with boys and strictly prohibited time alone with any male. But I could tell from her expert, confident moves that she was no stranger to the pleasures of a woman's body.

My wife gave a low moan as Celine's fingers caressed her. I tried to move away, to give them space together. But Eve clasped my hand, keeping me close to her side, squeezing harder each time Celine drew a little gasp of ecstasy from her body.

Eve was already close to the edge but Celine insisted on taking her time, paying full attention to her neck, her breasts, her nipples hard as bullets before her kisses travelled down Eve's belly to give her release.

But Eve was not content to be passive and slid Celine round to take her in a 69, parting the girls legs to show me her virgin slit, open, wet and available. My cock sprang to attention and I felt Celine wrap her hand around me.

Our bodies moved in an exquisite choreography of sensation and lust. Eve came hard and rolled Celine onto her back to work her tongue on my wife's clit. Celine grasped my shaft with both hands as I kissed her gently on the lips. Then Eve was kissing the girl as she cradled her in one arm while the other hand parted the her legs to guide my cock between her virgin thighs.

Celine's eyes opened wide in alarm as my cock slid home inside her.

Eve whispered something in the girl's ear, perhaps to reassure her but neither of us was listening.

Fingernails dug deep into my back with each thrust. I bent the girl double under my prick, her legs hooked up over my shoulders to open her up completely to me and pumped her till she came hard and loud and with a howl

I came shortly after, Celine's eyes opening wide again as she felt a squirt of cum inside her for the first time but this time with an expression of pure pleasure.

We kissed and cuddled and lay tangled together on the bed until we drifted off to sleep. By the time I was woken by a kiss, Eve had left. Celine smiled at me, her eyes burning bright with rekindled desire.

"Fuck me again please," Celine whispered in my ear,

We kissed slowly, deliberately, our tongues twisting around each other. "Fuck me hard, fuck me dirty, teach me, fuck me any way you choose.", she continued.

By way of a test, I wrapped one hand in Celine's mane of thick black hair and pulled, forcing her head back and grabbed a breast with the other. Celine gasped with shock at the speed with which I accepted her offer but quickly nodded her assent when I relaxed my grip.

Just as I was deciding how far to test the limits of what 'any way' meant, Eve returned carrying my camera bag over her shoulder.

"So you have fucked her now," Eve said placing the bag on the bed, "Lets see if it shows in your pictures, shall we?"

Published 
Written by ByronLord
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments