Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Temptation by all

"First time lesbian gets more then what she wishes for"

4
0 Comments 0
18.3k Views 18.3k
768 words 768 words

Kayla sat there looking eager to start a new day, her long blonde hair flowed down to a revealing top that covered he nipples, her skirt was very short and her pussy was becoming wet from her panties.

The photographer, Mary snapped away at Kaylas petite body as she shouted out positions. "Thanks Kayla thats a wrap, your the best model ive ever seen" Mary lent forward and gave Kayla a kiss on the check and then one on the mouth which sent tingles to Kaylas pussy. Kayla strutted off forcing her ass to sway so Mary could get a glimpse of what was on offer.

Mary followed Kayla to her dressing room, today was going to be the day where she would fuck her senseless. She swung the door open and walked in on a naked Kayla. Startled, Kayla went to reach for her dressing gown. "Dont bother babe, i wanna see it all" said Mary and she stepped forward and pushed Kayla onto the bed. "No, i dont want this, please dont" pleaded Kayla as Mary tied her hands to the bed railings. "shut up Kayla, you have been teasing me for weeks and now its time to give it up!"

Kayla looked frightened as Mary pinched hard at her nipples and bit them with her teeth. Kayla secretly wanted to be fucked but she was scared as it was her first time at being a lesbian and her first time at sex. Kayla let out a stiffled moan as Mary traced circles around her nipples. Mary lead her hand creep down to Kaylas long legs and up to touch her clit which was suprisingly wet.

"Please Mary dont i dont want you to" said Kayla. "Fine then you teasing bitch" said Mary "But your going to do something else then", and with that Mary stripped down to nothing and sat on Kaylas face, grinding her pussy on Kaylas nose. "Suck me bitch, lick my clit and make me moan!" said Mary. Mary's scent was musky and her pussy was drenched. All of a sudden something came over Kayla and she started lapping happily at the swollen clit offered to her. "Oooohhhh fuck yeah bitch keep doing that, force your tongue into my pussy yeeaahhh thats it, fuck it bitch, fuck it!!!" Mary screamed as she face fucked Kayla."Ooooh yea im going to cum bitch!!! Keep going, Ooooh oooh ooooh oh my god here it comes!", and with that Mary came all over Kayla's face.

Mary got off and told Kayla that she would be right back.

LeilaBurn
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LeilaBurn

a few minutes passed and Mary was back with a suitcase. As Mary opened it Kayla started crying. In the suitcase was a bunch of toys. Mary put on the strap on and walked over to Kayla and forced her to suck it as it needed lubricating.

A few minutes passed and finally Mary slid it out of Kaylas mouth and slapped her with it. Then a guy came it and introduced himeself as Todd. Mary told him to stick his rock hard cock into Kaylas mouth. Kayla gasped with excitment as she wanted to taste a mans cum.

Mary let them go at it for a few minutes and stiffled moans filled the air and then she poisitioned herself between Kaylas legs and to Marys supprise they opened and begged for entry. With a few pushes Mary had taken Kaylas virginity and was pounding the shit out of Kayla.

Kayla shed a tear but the started moaning. Todd pulled his cock out of Kaylas mouth and untied her hands and jacked off all over her tits. "Oooooh fuck yea Mary fuck my slit, make me orgasm for the first time" Mary pumped harder and harder while rubbing Kaylas clit at the same time. "Ahhhhh ahhhh fuck me Mary rip me open, force that dildo inside me, im your bitch, fuck me harder!!!" These cries from Kayla turned Mary on so bad she even got a lil kinky she forced a finger into Kaylas ass and started pounding at her asshole to this made Kayla go wild with pleasurable screams and moans.

Todd positioned himself behind Mary and started fucking her while she fucked Kayla, this lasted a few more minutes before they all came together and collapsed in a heap. For the next few years they fucked eachother up to 3 times a day and even had up to 4 more people join in.

Kayla would always remember the day she was gruesomely fucked by Todd and Mary but the best thing was she enjoyed every second of it.

Published 
Written by Hot-Lesbian
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors