Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Arranger

"I knew then that I wanted the strangeness of other men, their different bodies, voices, even colours"

8
5 Comments 5
11.8k Views 11.8k
1.1k words 1.1k words


I placed the ad in an “affairs website”, feeling bored, uneasy, and unsatisfied at home. My husband tried his earnest best to satisfy me, and it was not unusual for me to come twice, three times, even more when he went down on me. He was a considerate lover, but I felt there was something missing.

Looking back, it was a sense of adventure, even danger. I wanted something other than the safety, and the predictability of our marital bed.

So I placed the ad. And I got the usual responses. Cock shots, spelling errors, crude, even abusive reactions. But one, just one, seemed different from the others. He was older, and somehow seemed more focussed on my pleasure, than his own. And he made this proposition…..

“I will book a very nice hotel room for an evening. You will select three men who you think you might be interested in. You are to ask those men to come to the bar, at 15 minute intervals. They must wear a suit. They must all be married, and in their 40’s to 50’s, slim, fit, and agreeable to look at. You will meet each of them in turn, and you will invite any of those you desire to come to the room at a designated time.”

My blood rushed from my head when I read this….and my body told me that I wanted this, very badly. I knew then that I wanted the strangeness of other men, their different bodies, voices, even colours. I wanted them to come to me with strong erect cocks, and I wanted to touch, caress, hold, kiss lick and suck on those cocks.

I wanted to move beyond one man, to men. The essence of them. Their urgency, their desire, their relentless push towards my femaleness, my breasts, my mouth, my cunt, my anus.

When I do take them, one after another, two at once, three at once, I imagine myself moving into another being, a body, a female in rut, a walking cunt.

I agreed to the arrangements this man - I came to call him The Arranger - proposed. I sorted the responses, found six men that I thought might be right. The arranger had booked at a five star hotel and requested a King size bed. I asked the men to wear suits, and be in the bar to meet me at intervals. I described my dress to them, and they all knew that they would not be the only man having me, should I choose them.

I wore a tight fitting white dress, with stockings, heels, bodice, the whole whore set up. I trembled as I dressed, and was as wet as a swamp within minutes of feeling the tightness of the corset, the smoothness of the stockings, the grip of my impossible heels, and the g -string pressing into my anus.

I grabbed my phone, drove into the city, and walked into the bar….scattered around were two or three men…I took my place at a table, and commenced…

At 6.00 the first man walked to my table. He sat, quietly asked my name, offered his.

LiaAmato
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LiaAmato

I asked him if he had enjoyed his day. He spoke well, and was attentive, and polite. I asked him if he would like to join me and a small group of other men in Room 319 at 8.00 p.m. He said that he would like that very much, and then left. Of the six men scheduled, five arrived on time, and as requested. Two of the five I didn’t like. One seemed edgy, bordering on belligerent, and asked me questions I preferred not to answer. The other was too young, too innocent. I told them both that they would not be joining us that night.

I had three men lined up to come to the room at 8.00. The Arranger was the last I met in the bar, so we sat together longer than the others. He asked me whether there were some things I would rather not happen, as well as things I yearned for.

He suggested that when we get to the room, I strip down to my lingerie and heels, while the men all retained their suits. He had brought some mood music, and suggested that a slow intimate dance with each man would assist.

He asked me if I had ever been with more than one man, whether I had enjoyed men in my anus. Whether I wanted two cocks in my cunt, or one in my cunt, one in my anus, two in my anus, one in my mouth, two in my mouth. He asked me if I wanted the men two or three at a time, whether I wanted them to come in me, and where.

He assured me that I would be cared for at all times, and had only to say the word..”Arranger” and the whole evening would cease.

It was 7.45, so we rose and began the long, crazy walk to the lift. Other eyes watched us go. I walked unsteadily, leaning on The Arranger, three drinks, the heels, the excitement, was undoing me. When we entered the lift, alone, he leaned across and gently kissed my lips, and brushed his fingers along my thigh, to my now quivering cunt.

The suite was at the quiet end of a corridor. There was a large sitting room, and, to one side, a secluded bed. He turned on the music, and opened the champagne. I moved into the bedroom, and removed my outer clothing.

I heard a quiet knock at the entrance, some talking. Another knock. Soon three men in suits, and The Arranger were gathered around drinks in hand. I made my entrance. They raised their glasses and toasted me. The Arranger asked me to dance. The others looked on.

The music, drink, admiration and respect from these men gave me a confidence I never imagined. I knew that I wanted all these men, and that this would be a night when my femaleness found new heights of expression. I felt an urgency, yet also a calmness, an intense desire, but patience that it would all would be right.

I reached down to The Arranger’s cock. It was hard, I eased it from his unzippered fly, and slowly caressed it. The others looked on….the night had begun.

Published 
Written by citizenjohn
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments