Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Babes on Brentwood

"In this follow-up to The Bitches in the Basement, Kendra indulges her filthiest pre-wedding fantasy."

92
47 Comments 47
37.3k Views 37.3k
10.3k words 10.3k words
Famous Story
Kendra Mercer untied the strings of her Missoni bikini and let them fall away from her shoulders, leaving the tiny triangles of fabric perfectly balanced on her firm, perky breasts. She let her body sink into the plush, cushioned lounge chair with an indulgent little sigh. Life was almost perfect.

After several years of dating Luke Prescott, the son of one of the most important and politically influential families in New York, she was finally engaged. Kendra glanced down at the 5-carat platinum sparkler on her left hand, admiring the way the sunlight bounced off the diamond. Her roommates, Lacey and Chloe had swooned with jealousy when they had first seen it. Their immediate stir of envy had quickly given way to more immediate concerns, however, once they realized what it would mean to their little social clique.

“So you’ll be moving out then!” Lacey had moaned. “It’ll be the official end of the Babes on Brentwood!”

Kendra didn’t have to feign any sadness on that point. Ever since the three beautiful socialites had moved into the brownstone on the Upper East Side, they had created their own exclusive sorority. The parties they had thrown during their years at NYU had been legendary and their reputations on campus had practically turned them into social celebrities. Girls wanted to be them, and guys wanted to know them. And fuck them , Kendra grinned to herself, remembering back on the long list of sexy, intelligent, successful men that had desperately chased her over the years. Now the memories were all contained like chapters of her youth in the little black book that had grown dusty on the top shelf of her armoire since she’d committed to Luke.

Luke Prescott hadn’t been that remarkably different from any of the other men in her life, but somehow he’s been a better fit than the others. They both wanted the same things in life and shared the same goals. Luke was following in his father’s footsteps, and Kendra had always imagined herself as the perfect politician’s wife. She would be dressed immaculately, smiling serenely by her husband’s side and effortlessly throwing fabulous dinner parties for all the most important players on the Manhattan scene. It was like she had been bred for such a role, she’d often thought to herself. And now, it would all be hers.

So why did it seem that there was a little cloud of dissatisfaction following her around and spoiling her moment in the sun? She tapped her french-manicured nails against the wooden arm of the lounger and frowned. What was it? Boredom. The word came to her mind before she was able to push it away. It didn’t quite make sense to her on a logical level. After all, she’d been partying and dating since she’d been fourteen years old! She had traveled the world and been a front-runner on page six for years. There was almost nothing left to do or experience. Or at least there was nothing left that the rules of her lifestyle would allow her to experience, she realized with a vague sense of resentment.

The summer sun warmed her bare skin and impulsively Kendra lifted her head and glanced around the yard from behind her dark oversized sunglasses. Reassured that she was completely alone, she smiled and slipped her skimpy bikini top off, feeling her nipples rise up under the sudden exposure to the sun’s rays. She almost never went topless, always fearing some idiot with a long photo lens would snap pictures of her and have them all over the Internet in ten minutes flat. She had to be careful after all… she was Kendra Mercer. A social gaffe or error in judgment could completely ruin her carefully constructed reputation. Such tragedies had certainly befallen lesser girls. She remembered all the scandals and the sudden announcements of socialites saying they were ‘going to Europe’ for a year to model or start some dubious fashion or make-up enterprise that would never materialize. In reality they had gone into hiding, and sometimes they were never to return. Public embarrassment was akin to a social death of sorts. And Kendra had always prided herself on being smarter than that. 

Yet just a week before her engagement party, laying there nearly naked on a hot summer afternoon, she was feeling surprisingly risky. Her nipples thrust upward towards the sun, and they quickly began turning a sexy shade of bronzed pink. Impulsively, Kendra pulled an ice-cube out from the tall mojito glass she’d been drinking and ran it along her nipples, arching her back and letting it slide slowly down her flat belly. A pool of ice water quickly formed in her belly button as she let out a long sigh. She moved it just a little lower, the chunk of ice almost completely melting before she slid it past the bottom triangle of her bikini and finally let it go. The remnants of the ice cube melted there and began to drip in cold rivulets down over her clit and along the slit of her immaculate pink pussy. Kendra instinctively felt the familiar signals of arousal tightening in her loins. Oh god, she realized. What I would give to get fucked right now.

She momentary thought of calling Luke but dismissed the idea just as quickly. While their sex life had always been more than satisfactory, it had become rather predictable and stale. Luke just wanted to have sex, and Kendra wanted more attention to detail. She wanted him to make the effort to seduce her, and express desire for her and to make her feel she was the star feature of every wet dream he had. The clumsy groping after a long day, followed by sex that seemed on autopilot most of the time hadn’t done much for her libido. She frowned and let out a long sigh of frustration. With it being this close to her wedding day, shouldn’t her libido have been on fire?

“Uhm… hello?”

She suddenly heard the deep baritone of a male voice over her shoulder and her heart jumped up into her throat. Her hands immediately cupped her breasts, shielding them from the unexpected intruder as she sat up with alarm, looking behind her with panic.

“Who the fuck are you?” she cried indignantly, glancing around helplessly for her bikini top as she scrambled to her feet.

The stranger just stood there, staring unabashedly at her. How rude! she thought angrily.

“Well, are you going to answer me?” she demanded haughtily as though she wasn’t in the vulnerable position of being nearly naked, her hands still clutching the warm flesh of her firm breasts.

“I’m Riley. The contractor? Your landlord was supposed to tell you I was coming today. I tried ringing the bell at the front door but nobody answered. I heard the music out back here and thought I’d try my chances.” Finally he grinned, as though amused by the awkward situation. “Sorry I didn’t mean to freak you out.”

Kendra’s eyes narrowed suspiciously. She did vaguely recall her landlord, Peter, talking about getting a contractor to do some renovations in preparation for the new tenants. Without Kendra’s generous contribution to the rent, Lacey and Chloe had decided to vacate the house and move into a cheaper place, thus dissolving the infamous trio of the 'Babes on Brentwood' forever.

Kendra cleared her throat to break the silence, annoyed by the way this stranger was obviously still leering at her. “Well, do you mind turning around so I can dressed or are you going to stand there all day staring?”

He let out a low chuckle and slowly turned. “I’m guessing that was more of a demand than an option.”

She rolled her eyes and quickly took the opportunity to re-tie her bikini top and turn down the music. She realized that she hadn’t bothered bringing out a sarong or cover up, but that was no matter. She was used to longing glances and jaw-dropping stares. With her toned body, lightly bronzed skin and long flaxen blond hair, she drew attention wherever she went and was clearly above this blue-collar guy’s reality, regardless of how cute he might have been. Look but don’t touch, she thought to herself with satisfaction, letting him enjoy the exaggerated sway of her hips as she led him into the house from the backyard entrance. She imagined his eyes on her tight little ass, each round curve visible and barely hidden by the tiny string bikini.

“Do you want a drink before you start?” she asked in a pleasant yet professional voice. “Iced-tea? Lemonade?”

“Uhm, yeah, iced-tea would be great. With a little extra ice in mine… if you have any left, that is.”

She glanced at him abruptly and saw the undeniable smirk. That little fucker! She realized he’d been watching her for a while, obviously enjoying the little show she’d put on with the ice-cube. Kendra felt her cheeks flush with embarrassment, silently praying he hadn’t used his cell phone camera to commemorate the occasion. Cocky little bastards like Riley would probably take pleasure in selling them to the tabloids, just out of spite.

She made two glasses of iced-tea under his watchful gaze, making the decision to be nicer to him, just in case. She didn’t want any trouble this close to her wedding day.

“So what kind of renovations is Peter planning?” she asked, trying to find a neutral topic for conversation.

“Mostly upstairs on the top floor. He wants to open up the wall from the bedroom to the office area.”

Kendra felt slightly irritated that Peter was finally following through on the suggestions she’d begged him to make years earlier. Of course he’s going to do it now that I’m moving out, she thought sourly.

“Well, as luck would have it, the top floor is mine,” she said.

“I figured the top floor would be yours. Sort of fitting, actually,” Riley said with a smile.

Kendra raised an eyebrow, trying to ignore the insinuation, and handed him his glass. They both made their way up to the third floor in silence, although she could feel his eyes on her ass as they walked up the two flights of stairs. Get a good look there party boy , she thought smugly. Bet you’ve never seen curves like these.

Riley appeared to be around thirty years old, and had the arrogance of a guy that probably did well in nightclubs where drunken girls would easily fall prey to his physical charms. He obviously had a great body and by the fitted t-shirt he was wearing, he clearly enjoyed advertising it. With his dark hair and flirty smile, Kendra was sure he was skilled at snagging those one-night stands with an endless assortment of mediocre girls. He’d never get into the bars and events she frequented though. As hot as he obviously thought he was, there was a clear division to their worlds. He’d never be able to turn the head of a girl like her, Kendra thought to herself smugly.

“So…this is it,” she said, gesturing to the third floor space that was her private lounge area combined with her bedroom and bath. 

Riley set down the bag he was carrying and immediately began to survey the wall that he was obviously supposed to be bringing down. In fact, he barely glanced at her again. Unaccustomed to being ignored, Kendra found herself indulging in attention-seeking behavior by wandering around her bedroom and brushing her long blonde hair in the mirror. She lounged in his direct view, fiddling with her phone without bothering to cover up her scantily clad body. Riley continued making notes and taking measurements, occasionally humming to himself, appearing to be completely unfazed by her presence.

Finally Kendra stood in the doorway of her bedroom, hands on her slim hips, unable to resist arranging herself into a provocative pose. She tossed the full length of her blonde hair over a shoulder and sighed loud enough for him to take notice.

“So…when is all this…construction stuff supposed to start?” she asked innocently.

“Uhm…Peter said in about two weeks. He mentioned something about some engagement party thing that was happening first, so not until after that.”

“Yes, that’s right. It’s my engagement party, actually.”

“Ah, congrats,” he said without missing a beat, still focused on his measuring tape.

“Yes, I’m finally getting married,” she went on when he didn’t say anything more. “We just put a down-payment on the most beautiful estate home, just outside of the city.”

“Uh huh…”

“And well… yeah, so the girls are moving out too. It’s kind of sad actually because the three of us used to be quite the big thing in this place. I mean, the parties we used to throw in this house…” Her voice trailed off as the flood of memories absorbed her thoughts.

“Well, we all have to grow up sometime, right?” he said. “Things change, everyone moves on.”

“True,” she said, feeling that nagging imperceptible anxiety beginning to grow again.

“And good for you for trying the whole marriage thing,” he said. “I know I couldn’t do it. I mean the formality of it, the end of single life, the monotony of being with the same person, every night…on and on…”

Kendra felt a lump beginning to form in her throat, threatening to close off her breathing, and she swallowed at it vainly, trying to ignore his rude predictions. He was just trying to get under her skin, she decided. It wasn’t monotony if you were with the right person. It would be like a new beginning. Sort of.

“I mean where does all the passion go?” Riley mused, his words continuing to rub at a raw wound as he continued to jot notes into his book. “It’s hard to get that feeling back…you know, that first urgent, sanity-shredding throb of seeing someone and knowing that you want to fuck them hard and fast, own them, and make them a slave to every dark, dirty physical desire you have. And knowing that they want to submit to all of it, reveling in every filthy cum-filled fantasy two people can share. It can be overpowering, right?”

Kendra stood there immobilized as the words fell so casually from his lips. Her pretty mouth was slightly agape while juices from her pussy began to puddle and soak her bikini bottoms. Fuck. She tried to remember back to when she’d felt that way for Luke and found herself frowning. Had she ever? Their initial courtship had been respectful and romantic. She had wanted to be his wife, not some whore on the side. She had obviously played the game perfectly because that Harry Winston was on her finger, wasn’t it? Men didn’t marry dirty sluts. And yet the thought of marriage didn’t make her instantly wet the way the thought of unbridled dirty sex did.

“But hey, I’m sure it’s going to be one hell of a honeymoon,” Riley continued with a grin. “I’ll bet your sex life is off the hook anyway, right? He’s a lucky guy, whoever he is,” he said running his eyes appreciatively up and down her body.

“Well...I’m the lucky one,” she stammered. “He’s a …great guy.”

He laughed. “You don’t say that very convincingly.”

Kendra shrugged. “Well, there’s always room for improvement, I guess.”

“Well…” he said diplomatically. “Maybe you just need one last wild night to jump-start all the excitement again. That whole stagette party thing is so cliché, right? And I mean it’s not like you can really let loose with your circle of friends either.”

“Actually, you’re right about that,” she conceded with a pout. “They’ll probably just goad me into doing something outrageous just to trip me up on purpose. This whole scene is more pressure than you can imagine. I’m sure it’ll just be another champagne night out, predictable, and probably no different than any of the rest.”

“Maybe I can help arrange a more private kind of bachelorette party for you,” he boldly offered, complete with a mischievous grin.

Kendra put her hands on her hips and glared at him with some measure of sarcasm. “I know what you’re doing here by the way, and it’s not going to work.”

“Oh? What am I doing?”

“You think I’m going to eat up your little game and spread my legs and give you the satisfaction of knowing that someone like you nailed a girl like me .”

He roared with laughter. “A girl like you? You mean a spoiled little debutante princess that gets everything she wants and then wants more? A girl that spends her days shopping and tanning and whining about how her perfect life isn’t just quite perfect enough? Trust me, I’ve known plenty of girls like you.”

Kendra’s face flamed. “Hah! You know, jerks like you aren’t hard to come by either. I’m sure you enjoy your drunken fuck-fests with sloppy college girl sluts and forget them as soon as you unload in them.”

His voice remained calm and controlled but his smile seemed to openly taunt her. “I’ll bet you’ve been thinking about me unloading inside of you since the minute I walked in on you icing that hot little pussy of yours, haven’t you?”

Kendra walked up to him and slapped him, unable to restrain herself from the dramatic move. She couldn’t believe this arrogant prick would dare to throw out such obscene vulgarities. He was disgusting! He was repulsive! Yet why had the sudden flare of hostilities between them caused her pussy to throb with excitement?

“Fuck you!” she hissed.

He leaned forward and growled into her ear. “Are you sure you don’t mean… ‘fuck me’?”

Exasperated, Kendra shoved him back with both hands, turned on her heels and stomped into the bedroom, afraid of the way her mind and body was reacting to him. Avoid, avoid , her brain kept firing. You’re happy and in love and he is so…beneath you!

She waited impatiently in the bedroom. She had assumed that he would quickly come after her, the way most men did when she pulled a scene like that. When he didn’t, her ego became further irked. After a half hour of frustrated silence she pulled on a robe and tentatively opened the door. She felt a heady mixture of anger and disappointment. He was gone. But there was a note on the side table. Curiously, she picked it up and read:

‘Home improvements or sex improvements? I’m skilled at both. In fact I have a highly discreet team of energetic guys that can be at your service anytime you need us. Just keep in mind, that wedding clock is ticking. Why waste time? 917-469-7882’

***

During the days that followed, Kendra’s daydreams were ambushed by visions of hot men fucking her senseless. She imagined their cocks filling her mouth and her pussy, and even her tight virgin ass that she had always refused to her fiancé Luke. She grew even more restless as she began to resent all the restrictions that came with being Kendra Mercer. All she saw before her was an endless parade of socialite parties and charity events, being the perfect politician’s wife. The more she thought about it, the more vaguely depressed she became. She began to convince herself to indulge in what she wanted. Maybe she owed it to herself to have that one crazy wild memory that she could think back on during those long days of marital monotony. 

Coming home late one night from yet another social event with Lacey and Chloe, they ran into the two slutty girls that lived in the basement apartment of their house on Brentwood Street. They were obviously on their way out for the night, even though it was almost 1am. Cady and Raine were both wearing fishnets and stacked heels, their miniskirts riding up on their thighs. The edgier brunette girl, Rayne, rolled her eyes and took a long drag of her cigarette when she saw them, while her curvy roommate giggled instead.

“Coming home already?” Cady drawled playfully. “You’re such good girls.”

“We prefer to leave the nights of whoring to you,” Lacey quipped as their Louboutin stilettos clicked quickly across the walkway, their shiny hair bouncing. Yet Kendra was dragging her feet.

Cady and Rayne were probably off to some orgiastic night of hedonism and debauchery, she thought miserably. She couldn’t quite believe that the day had come when she was beginning to feel envious of them.

“Oh and don’t forget that it’s Kendra’s engagement party this weekend,” Chloe reminded the girls in a haughty tone as the trio of socialites walked up the stairs to the front door. She looked down on them with a disapproving glance. “Keep the noise down.”

“What, no invite?” Raine scoffed. “Afraid we might drink all the champagne?”

Then they both laughed, knowingly nudging each other. 

“Don’t worry,” Cady said with a wide smile. “We won’t forget. Oh and say hi to Luke for me, Kendra. Be sure to give him a big kiss from me.”

Kendra rolled her eyes, too tired to bother trading insults with them. Chloe and Lacey began fuming the instant the door closed behind them. As soon as the girls were enveloped by the cool air conditioning of their pristine section of the house, tempers began to flare.

“And that is why we call them the bitches in the basement,” Chloe roared. “What unbelievable cunts they are!”

“That Cady slut is something else,” Lacey agreed, immediately rushing to the kitchen to pour a round of their ritual end-of-night bubbly. “I mean who does she think she is even suggesting that she could ever turn the head of a guy like Luke? Trailer trash is still trash, even in Manhattan.”

“I wonder how many men they’ll fuck tonight,” Kendra wondered aloud, taking a long sip of her drink, knowing that her girlfriends wouldn’t pick up on the envy in her tone.

She glanced at her two counterpoints of the illustrious Babes on Brentwood and suddenly felt like she’d rather be dressed like a whore and downing shots of tequila in a dark and dirty bar with Cady and Raine. She watched the gossipy exchange of Chloe and Lacey’s derogatory flaming of the girls that lived in the basement. Clearly, they had no idea that Kendra’s thoughts had been slowly turning to the gutter lately.

She wanted to tell them that she’d read that note from Riley, the contractor, about a dozen times a day over the past week and that she had to recharge her vibrator on a daily basis just to keep up with her marathon masturbation sessions. Would they understand? No, they would shake their heads and judge her, she decided. And then they would probably sell her out to some tacky tabloid. “Socialite Kendra Mercer craves pre-wedding gangbang!” the headlines would scream. Luke would dump her immediately. 

No, she couldn’t tell anyone of her fantasies. Or her plans. Yes, plans. Okay, she thought to herself, breathing deeply later that night as she sent a secret text message to Riley. One night with no inhibitions. One night to be a total whore and then she would lock it into her vault of memories and nobody would ever have to know. Riley texted her back immediately. She was careful with arranging the details. She wanted everything to happen before the engagement party to soften her guilt. Even though she was already wearing the ring, she decided abstractly that until the formal celebration of the event, the cheating wouldn’t be as immoral and debased.

‘And yes, bring your friends’ , she added to the text, feeling a deliciously scandalous throbbing in her already dripping pussy. If I’m going to go for it, I might as well go for it, Kendra thought to herself. This was her one night to indulge every filthy fantasy she had. Her mind immediately began to spin with possibilities and anticipation.

Yet the night before the engagement party, there was an unexpected wrench in her plans that threatened to spoil it all. Luke had come over to drop off cases of champagne for the party the following night and instead of leaving, he had grabbed her in the bedroom with a hard-on pressing against her thighs, kissing her, as her mind began to panic. Of all the times he could want to have sex, why now? Kendra moaned inwardly. The timing couldn’t have been more wrong, yet she couldn’t just refuse again. He would know something was wrong. 

Her eyes surreptitiously stole glances at the clock as he loomed above her, his cock thrusting rhythmically into her pussy. Her legs were up high and clasped around him, completely distracted by her plans for later that night and eager to make Luke climax as quickly as possible. She heard the beeping of her Blackberry on the nightstand, set to a special tone so she’d know it was from Riley. The filthy realization that he had just sent her a new message, presumably about their upcoming fuck-fest while her unsuspecting fiancé was making love to her sent a dirty little thrill through her. And yet, what if he was canceling, or something had come up? She stared forlornly at the phone.

“That could be the caterers for tomorrow,” she whispered, trying to hide her guilty tone.

“It can wait,” Luke murmured absently, his eyes glazed over with obvious lust.

“You’re right, baby, you’re right,” she conceded. “It can wait.”

Yet how long would she have to wait? She thought impatiently. Kendra defaulted to her tried and true method of hurrying the sex along by faking a mind-blowing orgasm that she knew would signal to Luke that it was his turn to come. She knew it was horribly evil of her, considering her slutty plans, but she figured they had their whole lives ahead to make love and enjoy intimacy. Tonight was her night to indulge, and she was determined that nothing would stop her.

Moments later, she heard him groan and felt the familiar flood of cum in her pussy. She stroked his back absently as he collapsed against her. Kendra continued to stare frantically at the clock.

“Uhm, I really should check my messages,” she said apologetically, sliding out from under him and seizing her phone while she hurried into the other room.

She checked the message from Riley. 

‘We’ll be there in an hour. Wear your wedding dress, Slut.’

Kendra felt her fiancé’s cum dripping out of her pussy as she quickly texted him back, perversely enjoying the thrill of becoming an insatiable fantasy whore for these men. The cheating seemed to heighten the excitement of it, instead of doing anything to deter her. She would enjoy every filthy second of it, she decided. After a whole life of being the perfect girl, she deserved this moment.

She set her devious plans into motion by faking an outraged phone call to the supposed caterers, loud enough for Luke to hear. Then she burst into the bedroom and flipped the lights on, startling Luke who sat up in bed and listened to her high-pitched, rattling lies about last minute catering disasters and about how Lacey and Chloe would be home any minute to start decorations for tomorrow’s party. In reality the girls were at their boyfriend’s places that night and she had already hired a professional decorator to take care of everything the following morning. But she couldn’t very well tell her fiancé to vacate her home because she was planning a late night gangbang on the eve of their engagement party. Luke took his cues, and quickly got dressed. Kendra watched his SUV drive away just to make sure he was gone, and then sighed with relief. 

The blood rushed through her veins like pure adrenaline as she showered to rid her body of the memories of her soon-to-be-husband and got ready for her night of debauchery. She remembered Riley’s demands and looked hesitantly at her closet that hid the beautiful ivory gown that she would be married in. Did she dare defile such a sacred garment by wearing it on a night like this? It was practically sacrilegious! And yet… strangely an intense turn-on, she admitted to herself.

With her pulse racing, she slid the beautiful Monique Lhullier dress down over her naked curves. She stared at herself in the mirror, feeling the exquisite ivory silk swishing against her bare thighs, her damp skin flushed with excitement.

Walking barefoot, with the hem of the pristine dress rustling against the dark hardwood floors, Kendra found her secret stash of vodka behind her bookcase. She poured herself several shots as she waited. There was no turning back now, she realized with a mixture of nerves and anticipation.

When the bell rang, her heart leapt into her throat as she quickly hurried down the stairs, using her fingers to arrange her long blonde hair into sexy ‘come fuck me’ waves. She opened the door and leaned dramatically against it, feeling the warm August night air against her face as she surveyed the trio of men standing on her doorstep.

BellaNixs
Online Now!
Lush Cams
BellaNixs

Riley had been correct in bragging that he had the perfect friends to assist in fulfilling her fantasy. She unabashedly let her eyes drink them in as Riley introduced them with a knowing smirk.

Both guys had similar builds to Riley, with gym-sculpted upper bodies and narrowed waists although Drake was considerably more muscular and created an imposing frame. All three of them were lightly tanned and dressed as though they were out to a bar or nightclub, well-groomed in dark jeans and shirts with Drake sporting a visible sleeve of tattoos. Kendra’s gaze shamelessly lowered to the crotch of their jeans, feeling almost like a guy with her intentions. Likewise, it seemed that all three of them were smiling lasciviously at her, as though she had been served up on a platter the moment she’d opened the door.

“Good enough to eat,” Riley assured her as they moved past her like a wave of testosterone. 

Kendra immediately felt diminutive and vulnerable as they settled into a circle around her. She reached past Zack to close the door and lock it tight. Then, regaining her composure, she tossed her head back in a haughty power-bluff of control and led them up the stairs to the top floor. She smoothly began reading them the riot act, even while every inch of her was trembling.

“No photos, no cell phone cameras, and no videos,” she stated, with her hands on her hips for emphasis. She looked at each of them carefully, her eyes narrowed. “And let’s get this straight up front. As soon as you leave this house, as far as I’m concerned, this night never happened! There’s not going to be any evidence or any gossiping, and if I hear any word of this hitting any tabloids, I will deny the entire thing and make your lives a living hell!”

“Wow, that’s quite the warning,” Riley grinned, setting his cell phone down on her dressing room table and putting up his hands in mock protest. “OK, you’ve got it, Miss Mercer. There will be absolutely no evidence of the night you became a dirty cheating slut bride just weeks before your wedding.”

“Hmm… I don’t know how slutty this one is going to get,” Zack teased, moving closer to her. “She sounds awfully bitchy and demanding.”

“Maybe she just needs that frigid little pussy warmed up,” Drake suggested with a grin. With a quick smooth movement he pulled off his t-shirt, leaving Kendra gaping at his cut, tanned body as he moved panther-like towards her. “Are you ready to christen that pretty little wedding dress, baby?”

“Uh huh, I’m so fucking ready, you have no idea,” Kendra murmured brazenly in an attempt to hide her nerves. She cleared her mind of all the what-ifs and felt her body start to relax into a warm, intoxicated zone of alcohol buzz combined with the presence of three hot, masculine bodies that had zeroed in on her, giving her their complete attention and sexual focus. She felt their hands moving over the delicate silk covering her slim hips and waist. The dress she had chosen with such care was now the only thing standing between her naked body and their lustful demands.

She leaned back against Zack’s naked chest, feeling the warmth of his smooth skin against her back and his face leaning in close to hers. His breath was in her ear. “You like being treated like a dirty fucking princess, don’t you,” he whispered hotly, biting her earlobe, and squeezing her waist.

“Are we the first guys to be seeing you in your wedding dress?” Riley teased, his hands moving up to cup the swell of her breasts through the ivory fabric. “You’re going to be one sexy little bride, aren’t you. When you wear this dress and start walking down that aisle you’re going to remember this night, and remember how our cum was running down the back of your legs. You’re going to remember how you became our filthy little bride while you’re standing up there taking your vows, and that pussy is going to be soaking wet, isn’t it.”

“Fuck…” Kendra exhaled softly, imagining the scene he’d described and being turned on by it instead of feeling any sense of shame or guilt. 

Her heart thudded in her chest, feeling drunk in the haze of their attentions as their hands continued to move over her body, lifting the hem of her dress. Both Drake and Riley had manipulated the skirt so that their hands could find the smooth skin of her thighs and she moaned as Riley’s finger moved teasingly over her perfectly waxed pussy, feeling her juices begin to intensify with the first hint of his touch.

“Now that’s a fucking princess pussy,” he said, leaning into her. His eyes locked with hers as he pushed a finger inside her right up to the knuckle. “Wet, deep, all ready to get pounded with cock and filled with cum. Mmm…is that you want, bitch? To become our little cum-sucking slut tonight? I wanna hear you say it.”

“Yes,” she finally gasped, unable to resist pushing her mound eagerly against his fingers. “Oh god, fill that tight pussy. Put your fingers inside me.” 

His face was so close to hers, his warm breath combined with her short gasps, as he quickly slid another finger into her, slightly curved to hit her g-spot as he began expertly finger fucking her. She couldn’t resist, inching forward and pushing her lips against his, eager for more contact, accepting his warm tongue into her mouth with her eyes half-closed. 

He kissed her hungrily, with an intensity that she hadn’t known in a long time. She felt alive again, sexual and raw. She ground her pussy against his fingers, sucking on his tongue like a tiny cock before filling his mouth with hers. She let her arms go loose, playing their perfect fuck-doll as she felt Zack’s hands tugging at the tiny buttons on the back of her wedding dress. She moved cooperatively as he pushed the fabric down over her bare breasts. Now exposed, she felt his hands cupping the soft firm flesh of her breasts from behind, his fingers teasing and squeezing her taut sun-bronzed nipples as he pushed the enormous bulge of his hard-on against her ass.

“Are you ready to suck some cock, Princess?” Zack hissed into her ear.

“Fuck, yeah,” she gasped in a voice she barely recognized, smiling obscenely at Riley as his fingers closed around her neck. He squeezed with just enough intensity to let her know that she was at their mercy, applying pressure as he pushed her down to her knees until she was in a crumpled heap of white silk and ivory taffeta, looking up at the three men that would use her to their own dark demands. Instinctively she pushed her breasts up and towards them invitingly, watching them drop their jeans with a perverse kind of excitement. 

None of them were smiling; their faces were smeared with dominant intensity and lust, as she watched their cocks spring free. Each one was already hard and hovering near her face like thick rods waiting to be engulfed by her dirty little mouth.

“You think you can handle us, Princess?” Drake teased. “Have you ever taken care of this much cock before?”

Kendra’s eyes were wide, trained on each dick, perfectly cut and smooth. They appeared like a trio of professional porn stars as they advanced towards her. Determined to not seem intimidated, she threw her head back and smiled lasciviously at them.

“I’m going to suck and fuck each one of you dry tonight,” she promised. “I’ll be the sluttiest, dirtiest bride you’ve ever seen.”

Her slender hand reached out to grasp hold of Riley’s cock by the root, guiding him to her mouth. She had been thinking of this moment all week, even while she’d been having sex with Luke earlier that evening. The knowledge that she was going against the rules and the risks by cheating on her soon-to-be husband had her pussy inexplicably gushing. She could feel the juices dripping down the inside of her thighs as she crouched there on the floor, sucking him with an eagerness she’d never known and reveling in the idea that she was performing for the other guys who awaited their turn. They watched her like she was the star of the show and her sexual ego began to swell.

Her soft pink lips eagerly gobbled Riley’s cock until she could feel the warm sack of his balls against her chin and the smooth mushroom head pushing relentlessly against the back of her throat. Her eyes teared up as she fought her gag reflex. Her long lashes fluttered helplessly as she imagined the view the others were enjoying as he fucked the bride’s mouth. In and out, his smooth cock pushed, his hands gripping her head on both sides to steady her.

“That’s it, Princess, you can take all of it right down that cock-hungry throat of yours.”

She tried to murmur a reply but it came out as a wet gurgle and instead, she concentrated her efforts on absorbing each thrust into her mouth. She caught her breath each time he pushed in deep, holding it there to the point where she could feel the head of his cock pulsing with excitement, before he released his hold. Kendra pulled back, gasping for breath while a warm gush of saliva mixed with pre-cum began running from the corners of her lips. It flowed down her chin and instead of worrying that her mascara was running or that her chin and neck were dripping, she simply turned to the next man on her menu.

She pushed Drake’s hand away from his cock as he’d been stroking it and descended her mouth on it eagerly, still stroking Riley’s wet shaft at the same time, eliciting approval from the guys at her sheer determination and focus on satisfying all of them. She was determined in some perverse way to be the best at whatever she did, and was eager to impress them. She would be a complete whore and their ultimate fantasy girl, she decided, and they would never forget her.

“Mmmm…you are a cock-slut, aren’t you,” Drake marveled, gripping both sides of her head and delivering several short, hard thrusts into her mouth.

Drake was thicker and larger than Riley, and Kendra’s mouth stretched wide to accommodate him. His thrusts came rhythmically, in and out, pushing deep against the back of her throat. Then he would pull out and slap his wet shaft against her cheek as she gasped for air.

“Oh yeah,” she encouraged them in a breathy, primal voice, “give me every single inch of that cock and use my dirty little mouth. I can handle all of it!” 

Her hands began moving under the frothing layers of her wedding dress to rub her swollen clit. Her pussy was unbelievably slick and slippery with juices. Kendra’s fingers quickly worked her clit as Zack pushed Drake aside for his turn in her mouth. They alternated like that over and over again, leaving Kendra’s face wet with their efforts to fuck her mouth. In between, she found herself rolling between quick little orgasms, as turned on as she was by the spectacle of the delicious degradation she had so willing subjected herself to. Her hands were wet with juices and she pulled them out from under her wedding dress, sitting back on her heels and looking up at the guys coyly as she sucked her own juices from her fingers, her eyes wide with lust.

“Please fuck me,” she begged. “I’m so wet right now.”

Riley tilted up her chin, amazed and obviously on a power trip at how this perfect, blonde New York socialite had so quickly become undone, allowing them to defile her in her pristine fifth avenue wedding dress.

“Hmm…what do you think your fiancé would say if he could see you right now, Princess?”

“Ugh…I don’t care.”

“You wouldn’t care if he saw his pretty little cheating whore of a bride on her hands and knees, begging to get used like a dirty slut? You sure about that?”

“Just fuck me,” she demanded defiantly, her eyes narrowing at their attempts to tease and goad her into guilt. This was her night of fantasy fulfillment and nothing was going to stop her. She pushed the image of her smiling, doting fiancé from her mind and leaned back while pulling up the spill of white silks. They looked down at her as the hem of the dress slid slowly up the expanse of her tanned smooth thighs. Kendra teased them by moving her hips from side to side as her glistening pussy came into full view.

“You know you want a piece of this, don’t you?” she taunted. “So, take it.” 

Needing no further encouragement, Drake, the largest of the three, slid his hands under her arms lifting her up easily like a doll off a wedding cake. She clung to his muscular frame, squealing as she was quickly transported to the narrow cream-leather daybed by the side of the room. Drake sat back on it, laying down and keeping Kendra’s body on top of his as she instinctively straddled him, feeling his enormous cock against her belly.

“If you want it, then you’d better ride it, Princess.”

Kendra looked down at him, her breasts hanging freely as the corset of her gown stayed bunched around her waist, and tossed the length of her blonde hair over her shoulder. Her hand gripped his cock as she contemplated the sheer size of him. He had to be twice the size that Luke was. She could barely get her hand around it.

“You scared of it, Princess?” he grinned. “Let me help you out.”

Before she could react, he’d seized her hips and lifted her up enough to reposition her so that she was sliding down onto his cock. Immediately impaled on the thick shaft, she sank down on it with a long guttural moan.

“Mmm… that’s it, babydoll,” he murmured, grabbing the length of her hair into one long ponytail behind her head and holding onto it, while he thrust his hips upward, fucking her tight hole with long hard strokes. “You like that pussy being stretched like that.”

“Uhh…yesss…” Kendra heard herself moan. His cock felt like a thick rod driving into her, and she could feel the wet spasms around him in response, like a fiery heat that began to rocket through her. “Yes, I love it!”

His hands were clutching her hips, her entire wedding gown bunched around her waist and being crushed so that the skirt of the dress was as far up as possible. Zack and Riley watched from behind, enjoying the sight of her round, bronzed ass moving rhythmically up and down over his shaft. Kendra’s hands pushed against his muscular chest, trying to position herself comfortably, as she felt the head of his cock bottom out against her cervix.

“Oh my god, you feel so fucking good,” she gasped.

And he did. 

There was something primal and wrong and perversely depraved yet so intoxicating about riding this stranger’s monster cock in her perfect white bedroom, wearing her exquisite wedding dress with cum and saliva running from her pink lips down over her chin and into her sun-kissed cleavage. All the while two men with throbbing erections circled the scene completely focused, drug-like, on the special high that was Kendra Mercer, the defiled socialite bride. She smiled at both Zack and Riley who seemed to be enjoying the show immensely, and put a little extra sensuality in the way she undulated her body over Drake’s hard, muscular form. Arching her back, she looked up at them from under the long sweep of her blonde bangs that were now damp with sweat and gave them a feral kind of grin.

“You like that?” she taunted. “You like watching my pussy milking his cock like that? Oh ye-ah, it feels so good getting filled up like this. I’ll bet you guys are getting excited to take your turn.”

Riley smiled dangerously, playfully grabbed a handful of her hair and leaned in close to her ear. “You’ve got more than one hole to be filled, don’t you, Princess?”

Kendra felt her face flush, as odd as it seemed to feel any kind of anxiety or embarrassment while being pistoned up and down on a raging cock as she was.

“I don’t do anal,” she whispered reluctantly.

Unfazed, Riley leaned in closer to her and slid his hands over the soft round globes of her ass. “Come on, you’ve got to be kidding me.” She felt his finger move in firm little circles around her tight hole and she drew in her breath uncertainly. “This hot little ass is made for fucking,” he hissed into her ear, biting the lobe playfully. “And you’ve got three men to satisfy. You do want to wear that Slut Crown don’t you, Princess? I think maybe you should reconsider…”

Kendra moaned softly as she felt his finger begin probing her ass while Drake’s thrusts slowed to gentler bumps. Her mind was left spinning with a heady combination of desire and uncertainty. She remembered all the times Luke had begged her to be more adventurous and all the creative ways he’d tried to get her into trying anal sex. Did she dare? Did she really want to subject herself to the ultimate degradation and submission by allowing these complete strangers to fuck her at the same time like a cheap porn slut?

“Ughhh…I don’t think I can…” but the rest of her words were cut off by Riley’s mouth on hers, his tongue quickly silencing her protests as he sank the entire length of his finger into her asshole. The way he kissed her set her pussy on fire and she felt it begin to spasm around Drake’s cock while her asshole clenched and unclenched around Riley's lubed finger. Encouraged by her reaction, he pushed two inside her, sliding them into her depths as her body relaxed and moved with the combined rhythm of their movements.

“See, does that feel good?” he murmured against her lips.

“Uh huh… yeah,” she whispered back, her tongue sliding eagerly back into his mouth as he held a handful of her hair by the scalp to steady her face. She began to slowly ride Drake’s cock as Riley’s fingers sawed smoothly in and out of her ass.

“Do you want my cock in your ass?” 

His words seemed to open a sexual flood in her that gave her a complete release of her inhibitions. Their damp foreheads pressed together, both breathing hard with expectation as he awaited her reply.

“Yes… fuck yes. I want you to fuck my ass, and fill me with cum,” she choked out finally. There was no longer any sense of anything other than her own immediate pleasure in that moment. “Go on, I want you to fuck it.”

Without hesitation, Riley was moving quickly behind her while her head hung with a kind of intoxicated submission. Her long strands of wet hair spilled over Drake’s chest as she felt the skirt of her wedding dress being pushed further up around her waist to expose the soft curves of her ass. Moments later, she felt the slippery, well-lubed head of Riley’s cock sliding over her tight hole. Imagine if Luke could see me now , she thought suddenly, fueling the filthy arousal of the moment as his cock began to penetrate her hole inch by inch.

She wanted it, she realized shamelessly, she had never felt so sexually raw and in tune with her body. The combination of her pussy being filled so completely by Drake’s thick shaft, made her feel almost lightheaded as Riley’s cock slowly sank into the depths of her ass. It pushed deeper and deeper, going slowly to accommodate her.

“Oh my god,” she moaned. “I can’t take any more…”

“Sure you can, Princess,” Drake reassured her from below. “We’ll do all the work. You just be a good little slut and enjoy the ride.”

Kendra’s hands clutched at his chest to steady herself as Drake and Riley began to gain momentum with a kind of perverse rhythm as they sawed in and out of her pussy and ass. She felt the combination of lube and her own juices making a wet slippery mess of her hot spots as the throbbing continued. The three of them were in a primal motion together, their grunts and groans combined with hers carrying loudly in the room until Kendra could hear her own high-pitched demands unexpectedly ringing out.

“Fuck me!!!”

She rolled through the orgasms as they increased the tempo of their thrusts, with wave after wave of intensity, making her almost feel like she was going to black out as the blood rushed to her head and rang in her ears. 

“Oh my god…yesssssss.” It was a long sob of abandon as she felt the gush of juices flooding from her pussy onto Drake’s thighs and the daybed, and possibly even onto her wedding dress, but she didn’t care.

In a sheer daze of hedonistic desire, while still being rocked by the sheer velocity of each thrust, she turned her face to the side and called Zack into action.

“Come over here and shove that cock into my mouth!” she begged.

Moments later, Zack was standing beside the daybed, getting in on the action, as his cock pushed past her shiny wet lips, fucking her mouth as she was pushed forward by the momentum of thrusts by the other men. 

The guys were urged on by her demands as they moaned their approval at her complete transformation into an insatiable bride. She was clearly in the zone, willing and ready to indulge her darkest fantasies without holding anything back. Somewhere in the delicious sexual haze, Kendra felt like she was up and outside of herself, looking down on the scene unfolding as she willingly submitted to pleasing three eager cocks. The ultimate symbol of purity and fidelity, her white wedding dress, was left crushed and crumpled around her waist, being pushed aside by eager masculine flesh intent on feasting on the pleasures they could derive from her.

She was no longer Kendra Mercer, the perfect and privileged socialite fiancée; she was a depraved whore and a creature of sexual deviance. Her entire body vibrated with an over-stimulation of pleasures and perversions, lulling her into a heady state of lust, her eyes glazed over and half-lidded as she absorbed each thrust.

Drake came first, grunting loudly as he flooded her pussy with thick, hot streams of cum. She knew it must have been dripping mercilessly down his shaft and balls because Riley’s momentum continued unfettered, as he continued to pound his cock into her ass. She lurched forward, trying to focus her attention on the slippery shaft moving back and forth between her lips. Her tongue swirled around Zack’s rod, flicking against the sensitive underside of skin just below his swollen head. She could feel it pulsing in her mouth, and she knew he was close. Inspired, she pulled back, letting her lips momentarily slip from his cock as she urged him to come on her face. It was something that she never dreamed she would allow any man to do, but somehow it seemed befitting of the occasion.

Her mouth opened wide, her eyelids fluttering as she tilted her head up at him as he began to jerk his cock for the last few seconds before he let out a long moan of climax. She felt the first warm splash of cum hit her tongue and cheeks amidst his quick gasps as he finished emptying his load. Kendra swallowed the warm, salty spunk that had landed in her mouth, leisurely licking it off her lips. 

She then turned her face to look over her shoulder at Riley who stared back at her, mid-thrust into her ass. He watched, spellbound, as cum dripped from her cheekbones and the corners of her pink lips. Kendra smiled at him, invitingly. 

“Come for me,” she urged him. “Fill my ass, Riley. I want you to.”

Her words easily sent him over the edge, having consciously been working at holding back for this long. Riley dug his fingers into the soft flesh of her hips and succumbed to a hard climax. Kendra felt his cock pulsing in her ass as he delivered one last potent thrust. She moaned as hot warmth flooded her insides. He was still breathing heavily as his thrusts slowed. Her no-longer-virgin hole was now slick with cum.

With well-earned exhaustion, Kendra collapsed onto Drake’s chest, trying to catch her breath.

Drake grabbed both sides of her cum stained face and held it inches from his. “You are one fucking Princess, you know that?”

“Uh huh,” she said, caught somewhere between her freshly fucked euphoria and the beginning aftermath of reality and regret.

She felt the softening cocks slide out of her pussy and ass and slowly, she struggled to her feet with jelly-like legs, feeling the rivulets of cum and juices dripping quickly down the back of her legs and in between her thighs. The skirt of her wedding dress slithered to the floor in a rustle of crushed fabric.

“Abso-fuckin-lutely gorgeous,” Riley promised her, kissing her flushed forehead as she smiled guiltily.

“So are we getting wedding invitations?”

“Hardly,” she said with a wry grin, catching a glimpse of her disheveled reflection in the mirror. “But I’m sure you’ll be on my mind. And…” Kendra added, lifting the hem of her skirt to reveal the wet patches of cum staining the inner fabric of the skirt. “You’ll all surely be there in spirit.”

It was official. The bride was glowing.

***

Riley whistled as he walked down the steps of the house on Brentwood Street, sharing one last laugh with the guys at the wild night they’d enjoyed. He didn’t bother watching them drive away but instead, he made a quick turn and quickly walked down the narrow stairway leading to the basement apartment. He knocked twice but didn’t have to wait long before his girlfriend, Cady, opened the door. The curvy, devious but altogether addictively sexy brunette lounged in the doorway in her tiny white shorts and low cut tank top. She was grinning at him wildly.

“You dirty boy, I think you enjoyed that more than you were supposed to,” she said coyly.

He seized her waist playfully and dropped a kiss on her pouty lips, picking her up and setting her aside as she squealed in mock protest as he walked in.

“Come on now, babydoll,” he reasoned with a grin. “I just wanted to make the audio recording as blackmail-worthy as I could. I should have figured you’d listen in to the whole thing on the phone, instead of just recording it though, you dirty little bitch. Besides, I’m sure you’ll have your fun tomorrow night when you set your plans into motion with the groom.”

She laughed, grabbing his hand and leading him inside with an overexcited wave of enthusiasm. “Luke will be an easy con, it was Kendra that I wasn’t so sure about. I guess she’s dirtier than I gave her credit for.”

“Oh, I’ll say,” he said with a smirk.

“Blackmail simply shouldn’t be this much fun, should it?” she giggled gleefully, “nor should the truly outstanding clarity you can get on an audio recording from a discreetly placed cell-phone dialed directly into mine.”

“Did it turn out ok?”

“Perfect! I mean who needs photos or video recordings when you have audio like that? A little princess socialite begging three guys to fuck and use her like a whore bride the night before her own engagement party? It’s priceless!”

“When do you plan on telling Kendra that she’s been played?” Riley asked as he dropped down onto the well-worn sofa with exhaustion.

Cady crawled into his lap like a purring kitten, still amused by the twisted nature of her plans.

“Sometime next week I’ll send her an email with a wav audio clip of her little gangbang recording and the number of my bank account so that she can wire the money directly. Clearly I’ll have to do it before the real contractor shows up, right? Hmm… or maybe I should wait, just so I can imagine the terror in her eyes when Peter the landlord tells her that he hasn’t even hired anyone yet.” She gave a little trill of laughter. “Decisions, decisions…”

“Cruel… that’s pretty fucking cruel when you think about it,” he said, running his hands over her tiny waist and voluptuous hips as she straddled him and looked at him with a coquettish pout.

“Oh Riley, you almost make me feel guilty about the whole thing.”

“You are a bit of a wicked bitch, you know that.”

“More like a smart bitch.”

“That too,” he conceded, his fingers moving past the leg-band of her shorts to push up into her already wet pussy.

“Besides,” Cady said with a soft sigh as his fingers found her clit, trying to fight against his deliberate attempts at distracting her. “It’s fun to play games with the rich and privileged, isn’t it? They’re so used to getting their own way, they never seem to see it coming.”

“Why do I get the feeling that this isn’t just about the money?”

Cady smiled, feeling the hard bulge of his cock growing, making it obvious to her that it wasn’t just about the money for him either. 

“Maybe it’s about getting even. Or maybe I just like the idea of having two living sex-toys that think they’re better than us, at our total and complete mercy. Kendra and Luke have those perfect reputations to maintain at all costs, and they’ll be willing to do absolutely anything to keep their dirty little secrets behind closed doors. Don’t you love the idea of that too, Riley? Just imagine all the things we can make them do to keep us… completely satisfied.”

He moaned his agreement as her hands found his throbbing shaft. Money, blackmail and sexual games were indeed as much of a turn-on as the diabolical sex kitten sitting in his lap.

“I can’t wait to see the look on their faces,” Cady said in a breathy whisper. Her tongue rimmed his ear and she left a little bite on the soft flesh of his neck like the pleasure-vampire that she was. “In a few weeks we’ll have complete control over this house and access to both of their bank accounts. Then the real fun can begin.”

__________________

Authors Note: To be concluded in the upcoming final chapter to this story trilogy called “Bitches, Babes and Blackmail” in August 2011. Stay tuned!

Published 
Written by Dancing_Doll
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments