Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Basement, part II (Chapter 13)

"The first part of the plan . . . ."

5
1 Comment 1
9.5k Views 9.5k
1.3k words 1.3k words

The first part of the plan was some specific definitions. Since I was the lead designer, I said that MY basement was going to be for human sexual pleasure sans pain. It was going to be for women to fuck men. Yes, I wanted men to learn and   enjoy the same pleasures I was enjoying. I wanted men to know the pleasure of their sphincter and their Prostate. I wanted men to understand what they were missing. Each station would be set for men’s pleasure. Each station would have all the straps and ties needed plus a blindfold and ball gag to be used if needed. I personally like to use them. It gives me a sense of weakness, a sense of victim that makes my brain have a more intense and more pleasurable cum. Tied down, blindfolded and gagged is for me paradise.

The next part was to define the stations. How were men going to be fucked. Manner and style. Ease of penetration. Ease of strapons and dildos penetrating boipussies. And they have to be comfortable because we want the men’s brains concentrating on the pleasure not on any other sensation. The men will be defined as “fuckees” and the girls will be named “fuckers”. So the first station will be the pummel horse. It is the easiest, only that I would mount the base of the horse on some casters so that the horse could be moved around. I was thinking of a particular issue I had. Previously to these plans we had purchased this long dildo that was too long to put on a strapon. As many dildos, it had a suction cup. So I imagined that we could stick/attach the dildo to the wall and a “fuckee” could be pushed into that dildo and left there for a period of time. The party could go on around that horse and the “fuckee” could have worlds of pleasure just being filled. Of course we could have a “fucker” just fucking the daylights of a “fuckee”. That horse came with all kinds of straps and attachments so that “fuckers” could be creative in ways to attach and hold the “fuckee” so that more sexual pleasure could come to the “fuckee”.

 

The second Station would be what I call “the OBGYN” station. Basically an OBGYN table but with ankle cuffs to raise the pussy of the “fuckee” for real easy penetration. This station may have the “fuckee” without wearing blindfolds so that he could see better the pleasure that the “fucker” would be developing right in front of his eyes. The gag would be there available if needed. This station may bring many “fuckees” just because it implies to a woman being examined. All “fuckees’ would get an added pleasure with that. One way or another all “fuckees” may have in their inner thoughts the possibility of being a woman. After all, men are formed with an “XY” gene architecture while women are all “XX”. Men have women in their DNAs.

 

I for one would love to be a woman for one day to experience the female sexual pleasures. The female orgasm and the Clitoris are two items that I believe make women enjoy more their sex than men. But I digress.

 

This “OBGYN” table would be for the situations where maybe the “fucker” wants to enjoy jacking off the “fuckee” or where the “fucker” may be just more comfortable doing her work.

 

The next station would be a wall rack. One of those racks that you see many times. Basically three boards connected by a whole bunch of rungs attached to a wall. Strong enough to hold a “fuckee” with his face to the wall. The “fuckee’s” ass would be open to “fuckers” to come in and standing just fucking the daylights of a “fuckee”.

LorenneMays
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LorenneMays

Oh by the way, all stations would have a “fuckee” available for many “fuckers” to use the “fuckees” attached on the stations. Once a “fuckee” is placed on any station he can be there all night to be ravished by many “fuckers”. Many times this is whythe blindfolds and gags are good. “Fuckees” have no idea who is fucking them. YThe opening distance of the legs and arms of the “fuckees” on this station will be the prerogative of the “fucker” without causing pain.

 

The next station will be the trapeze. Basically a trapeze contraption that has like a chair so that the “fuckee” can be hanging from the ceiling and her legs and arms tied in such a way that allows the “fucker” to move the “fuckee” in and out of her cock. The pussy of the “fuckee” would get in and out without the “fucker” using too much effort. This is another station that will be raised or lowered in accordance to the need of the “fuckee” to have ease of penetration. As with all others, blindfolds and gags will be available to be used by the “fucker” as needed.

 

The last station will be a bed. A regular bed where “fuckers” and “fuckees” may have the bed to use in a more traditional way. There will be straps and/or ties to be used as needed.

 

Now, I want to be sure that all stations have my intended use for sexual pleasures. So I will try all stations and will have my girls fucking me with all kinds of cocks and they would tie me to make sure that they work as intended. Like a trial run. OK. Now I am looking forward to finish this basement as soon as possible so that I can use it . . . . thoroughly.    

 

We have to make sure that we have always enough candidates at both ends of the stations so that we have worlds of sexual pleasures. Nancy has said that many girls in her lezbo bar have always a boipussy they abuse. And they are willing to come to the basement. I made clear that I don’t want pain. No leashes, no chains on “fuckees”, only when attached to a station. Another thing I would love to see in the basement is taking some of Nancy ’s friends and creating a lezbo action where some girls would DP the lezbos. Nancy has said that they will go for that since all they want is sex with their sisters.  

 

As they come into the house they have to appear as a group of very normal people coming to a party in our home. The basement only has one door to the outside and I intend to cover walls and ceiling with sound proof material to “keep the noise in”. This is going to be quite a sexual place.

 

Oh yes, the basement has been a huge success. We have had quite a turn out. Every week end we have a “basement party”. And we fill all the stations and bois are in line waiting for stations to free up. Because we have had so great success we have been having competitions by stations and by bois. Some of the girls also wanted to be counted.

 

For the bois it was how many fucks per station. Also, how many fucks for the night. So the competition would be done for the whole night in two categories. The other category was the girls. How many fucks. This one did not take into consideration the station. It got pretty competitive. I personally only wanted to have cocks that made me sexually satisfied. If it took a bit more time in the in/out dept. then so be it. Evidently if a boi wanted to rush their “fuckers” to have a bigger count, they could do that. But I wanted quality before quantity. In my own mind, I always won, because once all guests departed I had my girls to continue fucking me until I had beaten that night’s record.

 

We really have a good fuck fest going in our basement.      
Published 
Written by Vacheron58
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments