Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Beltane Code Part 1: Fire

"A virgin meets some friends at their house and events take an unexpected turn."

3
2 Comments 2
5.0k Views 5.0k
969 words 969 words
To: (Withheld)
From: Byron Lord
Subject: Your client’s commission

As you requested, I examined the material you provided and have succeeded in deciphering it.

The cipher used to encrypt the body of the text is a Ceasar cipher using a displacement of 5 letters. Given the plaintext, it seems likely that the number 5 was chosen for symbolic reasons.

Transcribing the material from the photocopies provided took 66 minutes. The cryptanalysis took another 6 and the report a further 30 minutes making a total of 102 minutes. My invoice for $680 is enclosed.

Given the trivial nature of the cipher employed, your client’s interests may be better served by employing a less expensive resource.



Byron Lord.

Fire

An it harm none do what ye will.

Last night I watched four people fuck and they watched me.

I am writing this at Sue’s. It is early morning and I am the only person awake. Sue brought me here yesterday to meet the people she lives with. It is the first time I have been inside. The decor is new age with pendants and stars and so on. Most of this is the work of Eve, an artist. Some of the sculptures are very good, others are broken or misshapen, presumably mistakes she did not want to throw away.

We sat on the floor drinking wine. As I was talking to Eve, her boyfriend Keith began kissing Sue. Eve just shrugged and said she was not the jealous type. Sue offers us Tom which I nervously decline, Eve asked if I minded and I tell her to go ahead.

I had expected nothing more than some fooling around, but soon clothes were being shed and flys unbuttoned and two penises find eager mouths. A few minutes later everyone but me is naked and Tom’s tongue is licking Eve’s breasts while Keith has parted Sue’s legs and is kissing her private place.

Eve and Sue are both a few years older than me. Eve is about my height, very thin, willowy, with long blonde hair. She wears earrings, nipple studs and a necklace with a small red jewel. Sue is Eurasian with long black hair and wears a pendant with a pentacle. Neither has hair in their private place.

Maybe because I am too hot or maybe because I want to be like the others, I shrug off my jeans and blouse, leaving only my panties. Eve gives me a look of encouragement and opening her legs, parts her labia for me to see a fifth gold ring in her private place.

I pull down my own panties to flash my own cunt at her. Eve pretends to look disappointed so I remove my panties completely. This wins a smile from Eve and so I reward her further by parting my lower lips.

We are interrupted by a loud shriek from Sue.

Emma_Loy
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Emma_Loy

Her back is arched and her legs trembling. She tells Keith to get inside her quickly which he does. The prick is so large but it slides inside her easily. Eve pushes Tom on his back and mounts his prick. I bury my fingers in my clitoris and masturbate.

I am the last to orgasm and when I open my eyes everyone is watching me. I giggle nervously and apologize for making everyone wait.

Eve offered me the use of either penis. I was tempted, but nervously admitted that I am a virgin. I start crying and she reassures me. It feels good to have another person touch me.

Eve asks if I would like to see some more and I say yes. She puts her arm round my waist and pulls me up close against her. I feel her nipple bars pressing into my back.

Sue kneels on all fours, her arse towards us. Tom works some sort of oil into her buttocks and arse-crack, working the oil into her hole with a finger. This looks unpleasant, but Sue makes no complaint. Tom inserted a second finger causing Sue to give a low moan and then a third. More oil is applied and Tom slowly works his fingers in and out.

I am disgusted, fascinated and aroused at the same time. In case I forget, Eve guides my hand down to my clit and I stroke myself as I take in the scene.

Tom’s fingers are replaced by his penis. Tom holds his penis stationary and Sue gradually slides herself back onto it, giving a small gasp of what seems to be pleasure with each small step.

I watched carefully, wanting to see and remember every tiny detail. The way Keith touched her head and breasts as Tom’s cock slid into her anus. The soft words of encouragement from Tom. But I was soon lost in the moment with the sight of arms and legs and pricks and vaginas and my fingers on my clit.

Nothing has prepared me for this. I knew the basic mechanics from the book in the school library. The one that always fell open at the same page. The page that was grimy and hard to read. But the book had given few details and only mentioned the penis and the vagina. I had imagined that the man would enter the woman and ejaculate immediately or lie still until it happened. The book had said nothing about thrusting or using the tongue or the fingers.

Afterwards we drank more wine and talked. By then I felt ready to try. But Keith said I should decide when I was sober. I was relieved and disappointed. Sue agreed and begged me to wait. She had been drunk her first time and could not remember much of it.

Eve and Keith took me to their room and we all fell asleep naked in the same bed.

Published 
Written by ByronLord
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments