Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

the best birthday present

"Kayla wants to give her husband a very sexy birthday present"

15
6 Comments 6
17.4k Views 17.4k
1.0k words 1.0k words

Me and my husband have been together for over ten years now, his birthday was coming up and i was trying to think about what to get him so i invited my girl friends round to help me think of ideas. We were all sitting down on the sofa drinking wine and thinking of ideas for Garry (my husband) one of my friends admitted that for her husbands birthday they decided to have a threesome, WITH ANOTHER GIRL. I couldn’t believe she never told me, she said that it was the best night of his life and he said it was the best present he’d ever gotten. “do you think i should give it a go?” i asked. Everyone agreed that Garry would love it and it might improve our sex life as well.

I decided to go for it, after all I’ve had fantasies about other women so why not make gharry happy and myself at the same time? Now all i had to do was choose somebody to ask. It shouldn’t be too hard i thought, i have loads of sexy female friends. I picked up my phone and dialled the number of my best friend, Sarah, Sarah was very attractive, tall, big boobs, long blonde hair and i knew for a fact that she was very horny. I talked to sarah about my plans and she agreed to it. I couldn’t believe it, my plan was going to happen, i was about to give Garry the best birthday present he’ll ever get.

I called Garry and told him to come home early for his birthday surprise, i didn’t tell him what was in store for him though, i wanted that to be a surprise, i just told him that i was going to cook him a sexy meal and then we could have some fun in the bedroom. A couple of hours later, the door bell rang, i ran to answer it, butterflies in my stomach, i felt so excited about what was going to happen. Sarah was at the door, in a tight short nurses outfit that didn’t leave much to the imagination “ ready?” she asked “as i’ll ever be” i responded and we went upstairs to get ready, sarah had brought a nurses outfit for me as well, i was surprised at how sexy i looked in it, my boobs looked bigger than ever. “wow you look sexy” sarah said. I smiled at her and we headed downstairs to wait for Garry on the sofa. Not long after we were ready, there was a knock on the door, me and sarah both headed for it, touching each other up on the way to the door “ happy birthday baby. Your presents ready for you” i said to him in a deep sexy voice.   Gary didn’t talk for a while, but his expression told me how much he was going to enjoy tonight. Sarah grabbed his hand and led him to the sofa, i got on top of him and started kissing his neck, running my tongue up and down as he moaned my name softly.

Alisonblake
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Alisonblake

“ Kayla are you sure you want this?” he asked me “ course baby” i answered and continued to lick his warm neck. Sarah placed herself gently onto his face, pushing his tongue deep into her pussy, she reached over and kissed me, grabbing one of my breasts, stroking my hard nipples gently, she undid the zip on the nurses outfit and licked my nipples till i was soaking wet. Sarah stood up and Garry turned his attention to   me “ lie down for me baby time to lick you out” i did as Gary told me, he pulled down my thong and started kissing my wet pussy seeing how horny he was getting me, he shoved his tongue deep into my hole licking me up and down.   Sarah led down next to me and started licking my nipples again, she stopped for a minute as she took of the nurses outfit, she was wearing nothing underneath. I looked at sarah, so turned on by her naked body, she then began to play with herself fast, shoving her fingers in and out of her hole. I looked at how wet she was and the pleasure was just too much. Garry licked my cum as it came out of my wet pussy. He started moaning as he carried on tasting me.   Sarah came over and pushed Garry so that he was lying down on the floor. She undid his jeans and slowly took of his boxers, i don’t think i’d ever seen him so hard before. She took hold of his hard big dick and slipped it into her mouth. She called me over so i could play with his balls, i knew he loved that. “ babes im going to cum” he moaned, just like he said, his load shooted into sarah’s mouth. I started kissing sarah, slipping my tounge into her mouth so i could taste Garrys cum.   Sarah got on top of me and slipped her tounge into my mouth, she started running her hands down my body, taking all of m clothes of, soon we were both naked, grinding with each other. I looked over at Gary and he was fully hard again, i nodded to sarah and she walked across to where gary was tossing himself off, she took hold of his hard dick once again and guided it into her soaking wet pussy. I watched, amazed at how fast she was fucking him. Gary was moaning more than he ever had before . she kept going until his whole load was inside her. Gary collapsed onto the sofa “ that was the best present ever” he said, winking at me and sarah, we joined him on the sofa, feeling each other up.   I was so pleased at how the night had gone me and sarah agreed to do this again.
Published 
Written by 11horny11
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments