Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The best night in a hostel

"Krista wakes up in her hostel to a few of her roommates having some very sexy time..."

14
4 Comments 4
29.7k Views 29.7k
2.4k words 2.4k words
Krista rolled over in her sleep and heard voices.

“Shh” a female giggled. “I think we’re waking her up.”

There was a pause. Krista kept her breathing even and her eyes closed, curious what was going on while she slept.

“No” a second female whispered “I think we’re fine.”

Krista waited a few seconds, her heart pounding at the idea of eavesdropping on whatever her roommates in the hostel were up to. When she had arrived at the hostel she was exhausted from traveling and had barely had time to say “hello” to the two girls already in the room before crawling into the bed opposite where they sat playing cards. Sam and Jessie, those were their names. There would be more people in the room later, it was an eight bed dorm, but the others had been out, presumably partying.

Krista lie in the dark, her ears straining as she tried to hear Sam and Jessie’s whispers, but all she heard was disappointing silence. She was about to fall back asleep when she heard a low moan.

“Oooooh, Sam.” It was Jessie. “Mmmmm.”

Krista peeked one eye open and barely stopped herself from gasping. Not even ten feet away the two girls had obviously abandoned their card game for something more exciting. There was just enough light to make out the details: Jessie lay on her back, her long blonde hair spilling over the side of the pillow she was propped up on. Her tank top had been pushed down around her waist, exposing her tanned breasts, upon which Sam was feasting hungrily.

Krista watched as Sam curled her tongue around Jessie’s perfectly erect nipple, flicking the tip of her tongue across the top of it before taking it into her mouth completely. Sam’s dark eyes were locked onto Jessie’s bright blue ones, neither of them noticed Krista at all.

Jessie moaned again as Sam brought her hand up to Jessie’s other breast and softly massaged it, still sucking on her other nipple. “Sam, you are great at this!” Jessie whispered enthusiastically. “I should have you teach my boyfriend how to do that.”

Sam dragged her tongue from Jessie’s breast up her neck to her mouth and passionately kissed her. Jessie eagerly returned the passion, continuing the kiss while sitting up and sliding her hands under Sam’s shirt. As the crisp white shirt made it’s way up Sam’s torso, it exposed her dark Brazilian abdomen and then a delicate lace bra overflowing with delicious looking mounds of flesh.

Krista moved slightly, just enough to bring her fingers to her own pussy and begin stroking slowly. God, she was soaked. She wondered how wet the other two girls were by this point.

As if to answer Kristas unasked question, Jessie playfully pushed Sam’s shoulder, guiding her to lie back, and then began to unbutton Sam’s shorts.

“May I?” Jessie asked.

“Please do.” Sam smiled and wriggled out of her shorts, revealing a pair of lace panties that matcher her full bra.

Jessie began a trail of kisses from Sam’s neck, across her breasts, down her chest, her abdomen, to the border of lace at Sam’s waist. Starting at one hip she dragged her wet, pink tongue across to the other side.

“Do you like that Sammie?”

“Call me Sammie again.”

“Sammie, do you want me to take your panties off?”

“Yes, take off my panties.”

“Not yet.” Jessie teased, pressing a finger against the fabric that Krista could see was soaking, even from where she was.

Sam tensed and gasped. “Jessie! That’s not fair!”

“No?” Jessie rubbed her thumb across Sam’s pussy through her panties. “How about this?”

Sam pressed down against Jessie’s hand. “Come on, take them off already!” she hissed.

Jessie laughed and slipped Sam’s panties down her legs. Sam’s legs fell open revealing perfectly smooth, shaved lips, glistening. Jessie stroked one finger from top to bottom and Sam shuddered with pleasure. Jessie repeated the motion, then swirled her finger around Sam’s hole.

“Do you want me to put my finger inside you?” Jessie whispered.

Sam nodded, breathing heavily.

Jessie inserted a finger slowly as Sam gasped.

“Is one enough or do you want more?” Jessie asked

“More. Give me more Jessie.”

Jessie inserted a second finger and Sam gave a short spasm.

“Yes, Jessie!”

Jessie wiggled her finger inside Sam and Sam writhed on the bed.

“Ooooooh, Jessie! Jessie yes!”

Jessie began a rhythmic motion in and out of Sam’s hole, and lower her tongue to wet Sam’s clit.

Sam arched her back, pressing her pussy into Jessie’s mouth. Jessie moaned and sucked on that sensitive spot as Sam gripped the sides of the mattress and held her breath, obviously trying not to scream.

Just then the door opened.

The girls scrambled away from each other as two more of their roommates walked in, chatting, before stopping and staring at the sight before them.

It was a man in his mid-twenties, tall and muscular, and a whisp of a woman with long dark hair stood beside him. Krista squinted through half closed eyes as th four of them stared at each other for a moment. Krista cursed their arrival, so close to getting off watching Jessie finger Sam.

Suddenly the new woman cleared her throat and looked at the man beside her. “Jason?” She was clearly looking for him to clear this up, but judging from the bulge in his pants, Krista assumed he was not about to make the two young girls put their clothes back on.

“Madison.” He said without looking at her. “Ladies, I think the way to make this least awkward is if we join you.”

“What?” Madison was in shock. “You want to --?”

“No, no.” Jason finally ripped his eyes away from Jessie’s bare tits. “You keep saying you wonder what it would be like to be with a girl.” He nodded toward Sam, who was already undressing Madison with her eyes. “I bet she’ll let you find out.”

Sam smiled disarmingly and leaned back on the bed, “I’ll let you do whatever you want.”

Madison looked unconvinced as Jason took her hand and led her over to Sam. “Maddie, it would be so hot if I got to watch her eat you out.”

Madison began to protest but Jason reached down to the hem of her dress and she let him pull it over her head, revealing she was completely naked underneath. Clearly she had a bit of bad girl in her after all. Apparently finding courage in her nudity, she climbed onto the bed wearing only her high heels and positioned her pussy over Sam’s head, facing Sam’s feet and the crowd watching.

QueenMaxeneTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
QueenMaxeneTS



“Oh baby, look, you’re already wet for me” Sam purred and reached her face to take a lick at Madison’s pussy. “And so sweet.” She placed her hands on Madison’s hips and guided her down where Sam could get to work devouring her. Madison closed her eyes as a long moan escaped her open mouth. She rocked her hips, rubbing her own swollen breasts with one hand and her clit with the other, losing herself in the pleasure.

Krista was so caught up in Madison that she hadn’t noticed that Jason had pulled out his enormous cock until he sidled up behind Jessie, who was still kneeling between Sam’s legs, softly rubbing her clit.

Krista watched as Jason quietly lifted Jessie’s hips. Jessie looked over her shoulder, surprised to see Jason rubbing the head of his dick against her panties. She opened her mouth but he held a finger to his lips and nodded at Madison, who still had her eyes closed. Jessie shut her mouth and let Jason pull her panties down, watching him while still rubbing Sam’s wet clit with her thumb. Jason covered his dick in the juice dripping from Jessie’s pussy before sliding it all the way inside her.

“Fuuuuuuuck.” Jessie moaned, making Madison open her eyes.

“What the fuck are you doing??” Madison demanded on seeing her boyfriend taking Jessie from behind. She started to move toward them but Sam grabbed her hips and buried herself a little deeper in Madison’s pussy, making Madison pause. Her eyes rolled back and she settled back in her place at Sam’s head, glaring once at Jason.

Jason never paused, continuing to pump in and out of Jessie, reaching around with one hand to massage her clit.

“Oooooh, yes baby, play with me baby.” Jessie moaned, slowing her massage of Sam’s clit.

Jason pulled Jessie up so her back was against his chest and grabbed at her breasts. “I like your huge tits.” He growled. “And your wet pussy.” He pulled out of her, picked her up and threw her down on the bed next to Sam and Madison. He crawled on top of her and began sucking one of her nipples, rolling the other one between his fingers. She reached down and pushed his dick back inside her and he moaned.

Sam pushed Madison’s hips up long enough to say “Hey, I’m doing all the work here” clearly, pissed that Jessie was no longer stroking her clit. Madison leaned over the take Jessie’s place but before she could, Jason reached over and drove his fingers into Sam’s hole. She arched her back and moaned against Madison’s pussy.

Jason looked up at Madison and winked “Look, I’m fucking two girls at once.”

Surprisingly, Madison giggled. “You still have another hand.” She nodded toward Krista’s bunk. “You could finger fuck the girl who’s been watching us this whole time.”

Krista froze but everyone else just laughed. They’d known the whole time. They’d known and hadn’t cared. That was hot. It emboldened Krista and allowed her to throw back her sheets and pull off her pajamas.

“Whoa.” Jason said “Look at her panties.”

Krista looked down at her soaking panties, wrinkled from all the pulling and twisting she’d done in the last hour. Then she yanked them off and crawled into the crowded bed on the far side of Jessie, where Jason’s free hand could reach her.

He reached over and traced her nipple before dragging his hand down her torso to her sopping wet pussy. She spread her knees out so he could get a good view on her throbbing clit and swollen lips.

His eyes flashed with lust and he pressed against her clit with his thumb, then rubbed it. She closed her eyes and enjoyed the waves of pleasure crashing through her body.

Then, without warning, she felt him enter her but not with his fingers. Her eyes flew open to see he had abandoned Jessie and Sam and was repeatedly burying his dick in her, slamming his pelvis into her clit over and over and over. She was so close to coming when he said “Move” and pulled her over to the spot where Jessie had been just a moment before, next to Sam who was now being eaten out by Madison.

“Get on top of her.” Jason told Jessie.

Jessie straddled Krista’s waist and lowered her large tits into Krista’s face. Krista picked one and began sucking on it eagerly. Jessie moaned with pleasure, whether from Krista’s mouth on her nipple or because Jason and just shoved his fingers into her hole. Out of the corner of her eye she could see that Jason had his other hand busy in Madison’s pussy.

“Fucking three girls at once!” He crowed.

Sam sat up suddenly, pushing Madison off. “Sorry babe,” she said to Madison “but I want you big boyfriend’s cock inside me. I’m the only one who hasn’t gotten it yet.”

Jason abandoned the others and knocked Sam onto the floor as she laughed, “Roll over, I have a way for you to fuck all four of us at once.”

Sam climbed onto his dick, cowgirl style, pausing to fully absorb the pleasure of his large cock shoving it’s way inside her. She began grinding on him slowly but steadily as she directed the others. “Jessie, sit on his face, yeah, let him slide that tongue deep inside you. Oooooh, you like that don’t you? I can tell...Madison kneel there next to him so he can, yep, finger you, uh huh. And now you can help Jessie out with those glowing tits of hers. Mmmhmm. Wow. I wish I had a camera because that is just fucking sexy...Krista, baby, come here.”

Krista straddled Jason’s torso, facing Sam, just like Sam directed. Jason brought his hand between her legs and his lower abdomen, letting her grind on him as he penetrated her with his fingers. He curled his fingers inside her, making her writhe and almost fall over, but Sam caught her. She opened her eyes and looked at Sam.

“And now,” Sam smiled “Now, I can play with the girl who watched.” Krista reached around and finally undid Sam’s lace bra. Beautiful dark breasts spilled out, bouncing tantalizingly. Krista did what she’d been wanting to do since she first saw Sam. She buried her face in Sam’s breasts, licking, sucking, playfully biting.

She could feel Sam moving, riding Jason’s dick, while Krista played with her tits. Could feel the soft smooth skin of Sam’s nipples grazing across her tongue. Could feel Jessie reach from behind her and squeeze Krista’s own breasts. Could feel Jason’s fingers as he finally hit her G-spot and made her toes curl as she gasped “I’m coming!” Eventually other voices joined with hers as they each reached climax. The waves of pleasure slammed into every cell of her body, covering her in ecstasy. Slowly they each collapsed, until they were a tangled mass on the floor.

“What the fuck?” They looked up to find another men staring down at them. “Jessie?”

“Sam?” Another voice called out, as yet another man walked through the door “What’s going on?”

Published 
Written by sexxxyandiknowit
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments