Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Big Sofa part 2

"How does the rest of the night wind up? And what could hppenin the future?"

13
2 Comments 2
12.1k Views 12.1k
904 words 904 words
You should read The Big Sofa before reading part 2....

Now on my knees, I had 2 beautiful women pleasing each other in front of me and I was about to join in.

With Karen's legs over my shoulders, I began to run my tongue up her inner thighs.

Glancing up, Karen and Kelly we still enjoying each other.

I continued with my quest. Once at her sweetness, I began to lick Karen's pussy. Wet wasn’t the word...dripping was more like it. I began to suck on her clit and nibble it between my teeth while slipping a finger inside her.

She squeezed her legs around my head and pulled me closer. And I had no problem with that.

Eating her pussy, while fingering her, I slid a finger from my other hand to her ass and began to circle it around her asshole. By now, enough of her juices had run down her “taint” so that I had plenty of lube to insert my finger. I hear her gasp as I entered her backdoor with my digit. Since she didn’t tell me to stop, I continued to nibble her clit while simultaneously fingering both her pussy and ass.

Karens moaning became louder and I glanced up from my own personal heaven. Both my wife and her friend/lover were watching me go to town.

Karen looked at my wife and just said “please”.

They broke apart and told me to stand up. As I did, so did they.

Kelly laid back down on the sofa and spread her legs. She was sitting there spreading her pussy lips apart with one hand while pinching her nipples with the other.

Karen got on her knees and put her head between my wife’s legs and began to lick her, what I know is sweet, juice cunt. While eating my wife, Karen stuck her ass up in the air and shook it at me. I knew where this was going.

Positioning myself behind her, I grabber her hips and put the head of my cock at her pussy lips and slowly inserted myself. I was about halfway in when Karen slammed her ass back against me. Gee, I wonder what she wants?

I watched my wife getting eaten out by one of her best friends while I fucked the same friend.

Karen was moaning, Kelly was moaning. And me? I was fucking a tight little cunt and grinning ear to ear.

Then a thought occurred to me. Since this entire night is really turning into a fantasy turned into reality, why not see how far I could take it.

With my cock now perfectly lubed with Karen's juice, I pulled out and placed my cock head against her poop chute.

GiliSkyy
Online Now!
Lush Cams
GiliSkyy



Using both hands to spread her ass cheeks, I applied a gentle pressure and inserted the head into her ass. I heard a distinct “ooohhh” from Karen as I did so.
I continued my rectal exam on my wife's friends ass. Slow but deep. Slow but deep. I continued to pound her brown eye.

Just as I was about to lose it, my wife said it was her turn. I pulled of of Karen's ass and stood back while the ladies changed positions. Karen laid on the sofa and spread her legs while my wife knelt down and began to eat her pussy. Again, I positioned myself for some good old fashion fucking and began to piston my wife’s pussy. At this point, after the 3 bottles of wine and all the sexual delirium, I decided to try to fuck my wife’s ass. I have tried in the past but she always said no. Well, I decided to try again given the circumstances.

To my surprise, she didn’t object. I slowly entered her Hershey Highway and began to pound her relentlessly. The break we took so the ladies could reposition gave me just the break I needed to continue.

This continued for another few minutes when we all decided it was time to change positions yet again. Now it was my turn to lay on the sofa.

Once on my back, Karen straddled my cock while Kelly straddled my face. I could only imagine what the women were doing to each other since I couldn’t see them. To tell the truth, with a beautiful woman on my face and another on my cock, I really didn’t care what they were doing.

The rest of the night became a blur. I vaguely recall the women 69ing each other while I too a bathroom break.

The next thing I remember was waking up under a blanket on the sofa with Kelly. There was a note on the coffee table from Karen saying that she was sorry to have to leave so early and that we would make our wine parties a weekly event.

Karen and I talked about the craziness of the past night and how much fun adding spice to out sex lives could be. Now we just had to decide exactly how crazy we wanted to become and where we should go next.

With that being said, my 18 year old step-daughter (Kelly's daughter from her previous marriage) came in the front door and asked why we had big smiles on our faces. Kelly and I just looked at each other, winked and smiled. I think I know where this is going.....

Published 
Written by ImTanMan25
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments