Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Birthday Girl

10
12 Comments 12
17.0k Views 17.0k
2.9k words 2.9k words
I have a present for you when you get home, the text on my phone read. I was excited. Today was my birthday, but even so, I had to work. Just 'cause it was your birthday did not mean you got the day off, at least that is how my boss saw it anyway. There was too much work to be done to let someone capable of working have the day off.

Oh yeah? What is is? I asked my husband, feeling that excitement in my stomach rise. My husband knew that I liked things wild, but it was not really his thing. I respected that and we had a simple sexual relationship. However, every year on my birthday he stepped into my world and took me on intense sexual adventures that sometimes took days to recover from.

Last year was the best by far. He gave me a destination to arrive at and when I did I noticed I was in the middle of the woods. I sat there waiting for him, but when he didn’t show, I decided to leave. Only problem was I couldn’t start my car. As it got dark, I started to get scared, hearing strange noises. Finally someone appeared out of no where and chased me down, pinning me to a tree and fucking me. It was my husband, but imagining him raping me made me cum so hard.

You will have to see when you get home. He teased me yet again, making my pussy soaking wet. I slipped my hand under my desk and proceeded to slide it up my skirt, running my hand over my panties which were now soaking wet. Three hours felt like a lifetime away as my pussy throbbed to be fucked.

When I was younger, I desired sex. It was fun and exciting and I enjoyed having it frequently. Now that I was pushing into my forties, I craved sex. I did not have it nearly as much as I used to but when I did, it was mind blowing, life altering and all I could think about leading up to the event of it happening.

I slid my finger beneath my panties and rubbed it over my aching clit. It begged to have my husband's mouth against it, sucking and licking and biting it into his mouth. The way he twirled his tongue around my swollen clit was enough to make me go wild, without having to even fuck me he could bring me to multiple orgasms.

“Alright Linda,” my boss seemed to appear out of nowhere, causing me to jump. I quickly pulled my hand from between my legs and set it at my side. “I suppose I could let you out a few hours early. But don’t say I never gave you a birthday present alright?”

“Oh thank you Sir,” I beamed with excitement, knowing that giant things were in store for me. “You are the best boss ever.”

“Yeah I know,” he mumbled, not wanting to really admit that he was not the hard ass he made himself out to be. “Now get before I change my mind.”

“Yes Sir,” I stood up from my chair and gathered my things. Quickly making my way for the door, not turning back to say even a simple goodbye to anyone. I was dying to get home.

Guess who got off early? I happily texted my husband as I made the long walk from the entrance of my place of employment to my car. They were cheap bastards and parking was not close or convenient, but it gave me a good walk everyday, so I never really complained. Today, I hated my job for the walk I had to endure with wet panties.

Your present and I will be waiting, he sent back with a winking face. I was so nervous and excited that I felt I was going to freak out in the middle of the parking lot. I loved this feeling of having no control over my sexual emotions. I could not turn them off, him and his teasing had them in his grasp and he was not letting go. I was sure that he was enjoying teasing me just as much as I was enjoying being teased.

As I got to my car I stopped and took a deep breath. I knew that I needed to get a hold of myself before I began to drive home. I needed to take just enough control to get in my car and not crash due to the overwhelming feelings pulsing through my body and straight to my pussy.

I focused on my driving the entire way home, trying to not think about what was in store. I made sure to pay attention to every sign, every car, and every person who surrounded me. I had to keep myself calm and relaxed. I could not afford to not make it home quickly and in one piece. Thankfully, I arrived shortly after leaving work and all in tact, but now the real nerves were there.

I sat in my car for a while, I could not bring myself to get out of the car. After what happened last year, I was not sure what he could possibly do to top himself. Last year I let him force me, this year, would he go over what I was willing to do? Did I have any limits?

Finally getting up the nerves, I pushed open the door to my car and climbed out, straightening out my skirt and blouse as my feet hit the ground. I then proceeded up to the front door and made my way into my home. A home that every other day of the year was a place of comfort and relaxation. Now just being inside its walls made me feel vulnerable.

“Glenn,” I called from the living room down the hall, setting my purse down on the counter right before you enter the kitchen. “Honey, I am home.”

“Well hello birthday girl,” his voice graced me before he even stepped out into the hall and made his way towards me. “How was your day?”

“Oh you know,” I smiled as he pulled me into his arms and kissed me softly. “Way too long and couldn’t end soon enough.”

“Well I am glad you went to work,” he laughed, nuzzling his nose into my neck, leaning in further and nibbling at my collar bone. “Gave me time to prepare for your birthday.”

“Oh, is that so?” I asked him intrigued, curious as to what was in store. “And is it all ready for me?”

“It is,” he smiled, entangling his fingers with my own and slowly leading me down the hallway of our home, which we had shared for the past fifteen years. “I hope you like it.”

I held tightly onto his hand, my stomach turning in every direction possible, but I followed all the same. I trusted him deep down inside of me to my very core and I knew that now all I needed to do was let myself relax and enjoy whatever was in store for me.

He slowly pushed open the door to our bedroom, which was dimly lit with tons of candles. I was so taken by how beautiful it was, I almost did not notice the surprise he was speaking of, but soon my eyes caught on. Sitting in the middle of our bed was a girl, she looked no older than that of nineteen or twenty and she was completely naked.

“Linda,” my husband spoke, pulling me into the room and shutting the door behind us. “This beautiful young thing here is Chloe. Can you say hi to Linda, Chloe?”

“Hello Linda,” she smiled up at me, her long blond hair falling beautifully into her flawless face. “Happy Birthday.”

“What is this?” I asked him curiously, not able to pull my eyes off of the naked girl that was sitting on my bed.

Her body was just as flawless as her face. She was slender, with perky breasts and what appeared to be smooth skin. Her body had the perfect amount of muscle and I was jealous of her, though I had come to be okay with my body long ago.

“This is your present,” he smiled, pulling me to him. “You are always talking about having a threesome, and now we get to have one.”

I smiled, amazed at how much he actually listened to me when I told him of my fantasies, though I never imagined this to be one that would come true.

Before I had the chance to speak again, my husband stood behind me and began to reach around my body, pulling me in tight to him and he began to undo the buttons on my blouse.

JessiRoses
Online Now!
Lush Cams
JessiRoses

He pulled it slowly off my body and let it drop down to our feet.

His fingers then ran against my skin, causing chills to over take my body. He kissed at my back and up my neck, reaching his hand up and pulling my hair down from the bun it was neatly placed into, my long light brown hair falling down over my lightly tanned shoulders. I shivered once again as he unclasped my bra and let if fall from my breasts. The cool air of the room caused my nipples to instantly become erect and I moaned at the enjoyment that I had gotten from it.

He continued to kiss at my back and up around my bare shoulders, as he slowly unzipped my skirt and let it join the rest of my clothes on the ground, leaving me in nothing more than my wet panties, knee high stockings and my black slip on shoes.

I gracefully slid my feet out of my shoes, saving him the trouble of having to remove them. He smiled and nibbled lightly in approval on my shoulder, causing me to moan again. I loved the feel of his teeth against my body, chewing on me as if I were his toy.

His hands moved around the front of my body and ran over the front of my wet panties, which I was dying to have removed from my dripping wet pussy. He rolled his fingers back and forth over the area around my clit, softly and gently, before looping his fingers into the top of them and pulling them down just above my knees.

“I want you to play with your pussy for me,” he whispered in my ear as he pulled me tightly against him. “Just the way I have you now.”

I nodded my head and reached my hand down between my legs, rubbing my fingers over my warm pussy lips, teasing them for what was to come next. I then slid my fingers between my lips and slowly began to stroke at my clit, over and over again.

Glenn moved from behind me, standing a few feet to my side. He watched with a smile as I rubbed at my pussy, my fingers getting wet. I moaned every time I hit just the right spot on my clit, sending a wave of chills down my body.

Once again, I felt vulnerable, this time in my bedroom, where I lay my head down to rest. It scared me but at the same time sent amazing chills through my body, turning me on to the highest extent. I could not remember a time I had been so turned on.

Glenn moved to the bed and sat down by the young girl, his hands running over her legs. She smiled at him. He then began to to lay her down on the bed. My heart was racing, unsure of what he thought it was that I wanted. I felt jealous of her, was this for him or is this for me?

They kissed and my heart raced. I felt that I should tell them to stop but all I could seem to do was rub at my pussy harder, taking out my anger on my swollen clit. I wanted to scream as I watched him slowly begin to push his cock into her but all that escaped my mouth was a loud moan as the felt of my finger against my clit became too much.

I moved my finger down to my sweet entrance and slid my finger inside of me, thrusting at myself as he thrust quickly in and out of the blond whore in front of me. I wanted to destroy her but take comfort in him pounding away at her pussy, giving her all that he has got. Soon he let out a loud moan and thrust deep inside of her, cumming hard as I could see it in his face. The face that only I had seen in the last 18 years we had been together. My knees shook beneath me as I watched him.

He lay on top of her for a moment, allowing himself to recover before climbing off of her and bringing himself to his feet. Small amounts of cum dripped from his cock as he made his way over to me, grabbing me tightly and throwing me onto the bed.

“Suck it out of her,” he told me in a demanding voice that made my pussy gush. “Now.”

“I don’t think I ...” I tried to object, but he pushed my head down between her legs, my mouth only inches away from her soaking wet pussy.

“Now,” he said again, holding the back of my head.

I had never been so turned in my life as my face lingered over her pussy. I could feel the heat radiating against my face. I wanted to fight it more but I just could not help myself. I had to let my tongue push out and taste the sweet pussy that my husband had just dumped his seed into.

I began to run my tongue up and down the length of her pussy, tasting all of her sweet juices, my pussy getting wetter and wetter by the minute. It seemed that I could not get enough of her pussy, sucking and licking, trying to get every single drop of my husband's cum out of her tight young hole.

His cum, along with her juices dropped into my mouth and the taste was of ecstasy, I needed to have move of it filling my mouth, spilling up over my lips and running down along my chin.

She moaned loudly the more I licked and sucked, pushing her hips up against my mouth, her legs wrapping around my shoulders. As she fucked my mouth with her pussy, I could feel my husband's hands running up the inside of my legs before he slowly slipped a couple fingers into my soaking wet pussy.

He pushed his fingers in and out of me, making my pussy ache to be fucked by his cock. I pushed back against his fingers, moaning into her pussy, trying to get my desires across to him. He got the message.

Soon my husband was pushing his cock into my wanting pussy and he took no time fucking me hard, pushing my face harder into her pussy, making her scream.

“Oh fuck I am cumming,” she screamed and I licked her pussy faster as he thrust into me.

Her legs tightened around my face as she came hard, all of her juices and his cum rushing into my mouth. I worked to swallow it all but there was to much for my mouth to handle.

Soon her body relaxed and my husband pulled us off the bed and completely removed my panties. He then pushed me back on the bed, making me get onto my hands and knees right over the young girls face, my pussy just inches away from her mouth.

He then entered me again from behind, taking up right where he left off, fucking me hard and fast. The sound of our bodies pounding together was so loud I could hear it echo off the walls along with my screams of ecstasy. I was about to cum.

“Oh fuck, right there,” I screamed loudly, as he hit my g-spot just right with his cock over and over again.

My orgasm quickly over took me and I squirted all over the girl's face, filling up her mouth with my fountain of liquid. It was then that I felt my husband pull out of me and begin to groan loudly. I looked down between my legs and watched as his cum shot out all over her face and into her mouth, filling her up to the max.

I quickly climbed down and wrapped my mouth around her own, sucking up my juices along with my husband's tongue. Soon she started to kiss me back, our tongues covered in my juices and his cum dancing around inside out mouths, unable to get enough of it.

Once there was nothing left, I collapsed onto the bed and my husband quickly followed. All three of us were sprawled out on the bed, unable to move after what had just occurred. Our bodies breathed heavily as we lay there covered in sweat and sex, one hundred precent satisfied.

“Happy Birthday baby,” my husband smiled, pulling himself toward me and kissing me hard on the lips, licking his tongue over my lips to get a taste of this evening's events.

“Happy Birthday Linda,” the young girl whispered, smiling up at me. “Happy Birthday.”

Published 
Written by nellieneska
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments