Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Bonus Surprise

"A young attorney's bonus turns out to be a much bigger surprise than he would've ever imagined."

24
15 Comments 15
17.6k Views 17.6k
3.0k words 3.0k words
John Grabo stood motionless watching as the bailiff passed the sheet of paper with the verdict to the judge. The federal judge took the paper and read it stone faced before looking up and seriously addressing the court. As the the words, “Not guilty of racketeering,” came out of his mouth John Grabo felt an incredible sense of elation.

John’s client, the notorious Miami crime lord, Carlo Perez, immediately grabbed John and gave him a tight hug with both arms and then grabbed John’s face and kissed his cheek.

“You are amazing,” Carlo said to John, “just amazing!”

All John could do was barely utter the word, “Congratulations.”

After spending a year working at a huge downtown Miami law firm, John had become tired of the inter-office politics of his fellow attorneys jockeying for position to move up in the pretentious firm. He decided to go out on his own.

His first major client was Carlo Perez, mid thirties, of Cuban descent and reputed to be one of the biggest gun runners in the western hemisphere as well as importing cocaine. and also running several strip joints, night clubs, restaurants, massage parlors and upscale escort agencies.

John Grabo had grown up as ‘Fat Davy’ Grabajowicz in the Outer Banks of North Carolina, son of a fisherman. He had attended a very small public high school where the bookish shy fat boy lived in the shadow of his classmates. He had never dated nor had a girlfriend, though it wasn’t for lack of trying.

On numerous occasions he had asked out Stephanie Martin, the prettiest and most popular girl in his class and on every occasion she had responded, “Don’t be silly Davy.” Nevertheless, Davy loved Stephanie Martin and as an adolescent thought about her all the time.

Eventually they graduated high school and Stephanie went off to North Carolina State where she became a football cheerleader. Davy stayed home and worked part-time on his dad’s fishing boat and attended a local community college over on the mainland.

One morning after high school Davy was driving his car to his college class when a charter bus ran a stop sign, smashing into Davy’s car. He nearly died and the accident left his face horribly disfigured.

His family hired an attorney that won a very large financial reward for him. Davy had a series of reconstructive surgeries that finally produced amazing results. During this time of physical rehabilitation Davy lost weight actually becoming very trim. But even more important, his admiration for his attorney instilled in him a deep desire to become a lawyer himself.

Eventually Davy moved to Florida and graduated law school and totally remade himself. He shortened his name to Grabo so it would be much more marketable and he also dropped Davy in favor of his middle name Jonathan, shortening that also to John.

The new ‘Fat Davy’ was now John Grabo, a lean attractive outgoing confident young lawyer, exceeding all of his own expectations. He had settled into a new life in Miami and after actually now had three more attorneys working for him. The one thing that had eluded John was a happy love life.

John did have a girlfriend, Shirley, an attorney at the firm he left, but he more or less dated her because it was convenient and he had no one else. They both worked long hours and saw each other mostly for social events, parties, and so forth. Shirley made him work hard for sex and when she did give it to him it was rather mundane.

After John, Carlo and his entourage left the courthouse and held their press conference, Carlo turned to John and said, “Bring your entire staff and their dates to Andro’s tonight at eight, because we are going to celebrate, everything on me of course.”

John knew that he could not turn down an offer like this from Carlo, his best client and south Florida's biggest crime boss. John said, “We’ll be there.”

Back at his office everyone was delighted at the news as Andro’s was one of the finest upscale restaurant and bars on Miami Beach and of course it belonged to Carlo Perez.

When everyone had arrived at the restaurant his entire staff had brought their dates. John was the only one without a date. He had known better than to invite Shirley, who would have chastised him for inviting her to celebrate with his organized crime boss client.

Carlo wined and dined them in a very festive celebration and as the party started to break up Carlo told John to step over into the bar with him. There they both toasted with a scotch and Carlo said to him, “John, I knew you wouldn’t bring a date tonight.

“I know you well my friend, all work and very little play,” Carlo added, “So I’ve decided to give you a little extra bonus.”

Carlo went on, “You stay here and have another drink, send your bill over as soon as you get it together, you know I will add to it, so accept that without any protest and enjoy the little bonus I have waiting for you.”

At that Carlo hugged John again and turned and left.

John tried to stop him so he could ask what the little bonus was, but Carlo walked off without looking back. John exhaled in confusion just as the bartender called out to him.

“Mr. Garbo sir?” called out the bartender.

“Yes,” replied John.

“Two ladies over here want to buy you a drink,” the bartender said as he gestured to a little table over in the corner.

John glanced over there and could see through the crowded little bar area that two young ladies were at the table. John could see a very beautiful young light skinned African-American lady smiling at him, sitting across from her was a girl with long blond hair. The blond’s face had been obscured by a passing customer. So John walked over to their table.

The gorgeous black girl stood up and extended her hand first and John shook her hand. He could not believe how beautiful she was, she looked like a super model in her face and her build. She said, “Hi Mr. Grabo, I’m Cheshire.”

Then she gestured to the blond who had also stood up and Cheshire said, “This is Misti.”

John turned to Misti and took her hand to shake it but as soon as his eyes met hers he choked and coughed from the utter shock. Cheshire immediately swatted him in the back thinking he had choked on something. John covered his mouth and coughed until he was able to compose himself.

Again he looked at her and he realized it was really her. He took he hand and looked her in the eyes. It was Stephanie Martin and she was even more gorgeous than ever.

He shook her hand as she said, “Are you okay Mr. Grabo?”

Obviously she had no idea who he really was.

John replied, “I am fine, I choked on some air or something.”

John’s brain was trying to process all of this sudden information as he stood here looking at the girl he had loved most of his life growing up but had never given a second thought to him. They had attended first through twelfth grades in school together and he had always been infatuated with her. Now John has her standing right in front of him in a very precarious and unusual situation.

He sat down with them and Stephanie ordered him a Scotch then she said to him, “Mr. Perez said for us not to let you out of our sight until sun up.”

Cheshire, the gorgeous black girl added, “Whatever you want, you get.”

Both girls smiled very seductively at John and made small talk as he drank his scotch. Once he had finished the scotch Stephanie took his hand leading him to his feet and he followed the two girls out the front door into a waiting black limousine.

Once inside he sat between them and and they poured him a glass of Cristal champagne but before he could say anything Stephanie on his left kissed him on the lips and as soon as she finished kissing him Cheshire pulled John’s face toward her and she gave him a kiss on the lips. By then both girls had their hands on his legs caressing the inside of his thighs.

John found himself turning from one girl to the next passionately french kissing each one as they both were caressing his crotch and his cock through his suit trousers until the limo arrived at one of Miami Beach’s most upscale hotels.

IrisJune
Online Now!
Lush Cams
IrisJune



They exited the limo and the girls led him though the lobby to the elevator. As the elevator climbed upwards both girls were kissing and rubbing all over John until the elevator stopped and then they led him down a hall to their room.

The room was a luxury suite with a bar, more Cristal was waiting in a bucket of ice in the middle of the floor. They poured and drank more champagne then laid out a few lines of cocaine on the coffee table and the real party began.

The girls stood in front of him and erotically stripped each other’s evening gown off and caressed and kissed each other. John could not believe what he was seeing. Here was Stephanie, the beautiful girl he and known growing up, she did not recognize him and called herself Misti, she was now naked except for her heels embraced and passionately french kissing an absolutely beautiful and also naked black girl in front of him, both girl’s continually eyeing him to make sure that he was watching the erotic show.

Cheshire finally said to him, “We are going to really rock your world tonight Mr. Grabo.”

John replied almost in a zombie tone, “John, you can call me John,

“Okay John,” said Stephanie as she grabbed him by the hand and led him over to the huge round bed.

John sat on the edge of the bed as Stephanie and Cheshire fell into an embrace onto the bed french kissing one another. Their hands simultaneously caressing each other’s smallish fashion model type breasts and then slowly roaming to each other’s crotch as John watched their fingers disappear into each other’s labia.

As he watched the sex show unveiling before him, John’s cock was soon fully erect and throbbing with arousal. His eyes followed the two girls as they moved into a 69 position and began to lick each other’s pussy, both moaning passionately as they did so. Soon both girls were using their fingers as well as their tongues on each other. It was as if since they were going to go through the motions for John’s visual stimulation they might as well fully enjoy it.

Both girls either actually did have an orgasm or put on a very believable show pretending to have an orgasm. They emerged with their own juices all over their face as they sat up on the bed. Then Cheshire slowly and sensually licked her own juices off of Stephanie’s face before Stephanie returned the favor. It was an amazing sight to behold for John who was eager to get in on the action by that time.

He was about to tell them to get started on him but before he could get the words out Cheshire looked over and said, “It’s your turn sweetie.”

At that Cheshire lay back on the bed spreading her legs exposing her spread open wet pink pussy lips. John crawled on hands and knees across that huge bed to her and Cheshire pulled his face between her legs and immediately began to tongue her pussy.

John was overwhelmingly aroused by the sweet but salty taste of her pussy. Just as he was so enjoying the sexual intoxication of it all he felt a warm wetness at his rear and immediately realized that Stephanie had begun to lick his ass crack.
 
John had never had that done to him before and was slightly startled by it but realized that it felt incredible. John just felt so totally sexually enthralled at that moment of tasting Cheshire’s pussy while getting his ass licked.

Then it got even more amazing for John as Stephanie licked up his scrotum and soon began to lick and suck his cock. Cheshire then stopped John’s licking and moved down to join Stephanie in the oral play on John’s cock.

As he watched both of their tongues swirl around his throbbing cock John thought of all of those teenage years fantasizing about getting a blow job from Stephanie but never in his imagination could he have pictured the scene playing out before him.

Stephanie slid away from Cheshire who continued sucking on John’s cock and slithered up his body until she mounted her wet pussy right on to John’s face. And John reveled in tasting her aroused wet pussy.

Having his face buried between Stephanie’s legs he could not see Cheshire mount him and slide her pussy down on his cock but John sure did feel it as he moaned out in intense pleasure.

John could feel Cheshire’s pussy sliding up and down on him taking his cock in and out, her experienced vaginal muscles tightening up as she slid up and down. John had never experienced anything like that before and soon with Stephanie riding his face and Cheshire demonstrating her vaginal muscle skills, John just could not hold back anymore and his cock exploded a torrent of hot cum deep inside of Cheshire’s pussy.

Afterward Cheshire sat back spreading her legs she exclaimed playfully, “Look at the mess you made of me!”

“Oooooh,” said Stephanie as she reached over and held Cheshire’s pussy lips apart with her fingers looking back at John, “John you naughty boy you made a mess of Cheshire’s pussy.”

Both girls’ giggled and then Stephanie dug her finger into Cheshire’s creamy cum filled pussy and came out with cum on her finger. Stephanie looked at John and said, “Ummmmm.” And then Stephanie rubbed her finger and the cum onto her tongue.

With cum still on her lips Cheshire leaned into Stephanie and kissed it off her lip, then both girl’s looked at John smiling as Stephanie said, “Don’t worry the night is young.”

Cheshire got up and brought them all another glass of Cristal. They drank the champagne before the girls laid a mirror on the bed and three lines of coke. They motioned for John to go first and he bent down and inhaled it deeply into his nose. Then both Cheshire and Stephanie did a line.

Stephanie then asked John, “Are you ready to go again?”

John had never felt like this before and was amazed that his cock was so hard so soon again. He responded, “Bring it on!”

Cheshire had a tube of lube and began to rub lube on John’s cock. John had no idea why she was using the lube. He just lay on the bed watching and wondering as Cheshire then licked Stephanie’s asshole getting it really wet and then she rubbed lube on it and up inside it. John just watched in amazement.

Then Stephanie stepped up over John on the bed on her feet but squatted down, her ass hovering above his cock. Cheshire took John’s cock in her hand to steady it and then Stephanie slowly sat down on him slowly letting his cock penetrate her asshole until it was all the way in.

John was thinking that this was definitely a night of firsts for him for he had never been anal licked and he had never had anal sex.

Stephanie still squatting on him then began to move her ass up and down fucking John’s cock as he just lay there still but moaning out loudly in pleasure, all while Cheshire used her hands to slowly caress both John’s and Stephanie’s bodies.

Having his cock in Stephanie’s ass felt incredible to John. Her asshole was so tight yet she could maneuver it so quickly up and down on him. And it felt even better when Cheshire began to slightly tickle his balls with her fingers.

John could not take much of that and soon found himself shooting Stephanie’s asshole full of cum but she did not stop her thrusts until every drop of semen was drained out of John’s cock.

John remembered Cheshire and Stephanie having another glass of Cristal with him but not much more.

The hotel room phone rang and John woke up. It was morning he guessed as the sun was shining in the window threw the curtains. He answered the phone groggily, “Yes.”

“Hello Mr. Grabo, this is the front desk” John heard the voice over the phone, “As soon as you are showered and have breakfast there is a car out front to take you to your office and you’ll notice your clothes over on the garment rack. Have a good day sir.”

John glanced around the room. He saw that he was the only one there and sure enough there was his suit, shirt and tie hanging on a garment rack, newly pressed, his shoes on the floor next to them, freshly shined and a clean pair of underwear and socks folded neatly on a chair next to the garment rack.

John sat at the edge of the bed rubbing his eyes. He thought to himself that he might make an appointment with Misti over the next weekend.
Published 
Written by ArtMan
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments