Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Camera Club

"One Members Wife Offer To Model For Glamour Shoot"

11
2 Comments 2
32.6k Views 32.6k
6.6k words 6.6k words
Famous Story
The camera club is just a group of guys who live in the neighbourhood. We meet up once a month for a few beers and to share and discuss the photos we are all most pleased with from the weeks in between. There is nothing serious about us, just a bit of fun.

The club consists of Bob, 38, and at 5'9" and 15st a bit on the chubby side with a white complexion. Then there is Mark, the youngest at 22, he works out, and around 5'8, dark hair and fairly dark skinned. Then there is john and Paul, twins in their mid-30's, average build, 5' 10, blond hair and fair complexion. Next, old tom, in his late 50's, grey hair, average build and is 6'1". Finally me, 47, dark skinned, grey thin hair and overweight with a trimmed beard.

This evening we meet around Bob's house, we have received a message, “Don't be late and bring your camera, I’ve arranged a surprise”.

It is 1900 and we’ve all turned up and gone into the back garden. Bob hands out the beers and as I drink mine, I notice the garden is quite mature, so it is not really over looked by any of the neighbours. It’s a really nice spot in the evening sunshine.

"Well," Bob says "I suppose you want to know what the surprise is?" We all nod and wait. "I've arranged a glamour shoot for us," he says with a massive smile.

We laugh, and Mark asks where he found the model. “It’s me!” Jackie boldly responds as walks into the garden from the house. Jackie by the way is Bob’s wife.

We turn and stare. "Are you serious?" asks Paul, looking both at Bob and Jackie in turn. "Oh yeah!" says Bob, "She really wants to do this!"

I don't know how the other feel at this moment, but my cock gives an almighty great twitch in my pants. Jackie is a well built woman, with a very pretty face, and here she is walking towards us in a blue checked blouse, a knee length loose denim skirt, wedge heeled sandals and a cowboy style hat.

As she walks her curvaceous body sways, her large boobs bounce, and she winks at me as if she know that I am already excited at the thought. “There is one thing looking at models posing topless or nude, or even topless women on the beach, but a so much more erotic to see somebody you know so well strip off and this could be happening tonight.” I think to myself.

"Well are you lads up for it then? We've got good light and an enthusiastic model if you want to get started" Bob prompts.

Dumbstruck, we all mutter, and agree we would love to do some glamour shots, so Jackie moves around to the picnic bench.

We get our cameras out and set and Jackie strikes her first pose. She pulls her skirt up her large creamy white thigh and she puts her foot on the picnic bench seat.

Thrusting forward her large chest, she strains the buttons on her blouse and pouts her lips at us.

Jackie moves and changes position as she poses for each of us, slowly showing more leg, until she is almost showing her knickers. Then, without warning, Bob lies in front of her and takes a shot looking right up her skirt. We need no second invitation, and one by one we follow suit, getting a shot of her thick thighs and the white of her tiny knickers in between.

Jackie then undoes a couple of buttons on her blouse. Leaning forward the material gapes open, and her large white cleavage is thrust forward, and contrasted further by her even whiter bra cups.

The original shyness has gone from all the guys, we jostle and move about to get our favourite shot. Mine is a side on shot of Jackie, leaning forward with the cups of her bra barely containing her beautiful breasts.

Button by button, the blouse is undone as Jackie poses this way and that, sometimes showing her thighs, sometimes not. Finally as the blouse is undone completely she sits on the picnic beach. Her legs open and the skirt lifted showing her white knickers. She leans back with her blouse is fully open, thrusting her bra clad tits skyward. Shaking her mousey hair, but still wearing the cowboy style hat, we all kneel in front of her getting our photos.

I honestly believe she is enjoying this attention more than we are the show.

I briefly stop to take in the scene, and Jackie’s beauty. She has a lovely face and pale creamy skin. Her superb breasts heave in the white half cupped bra, partially spilling over the top. Her soft round belly wobbles gently as she giggles and laughs. Yes she has stretch marks across her belly, but these are marks of a woman not of a child. Gazing down her body, her thighs are thick and again creamy white, but her knickers still stand out, and very visible is a camel toe where her obviously fleshly pussy lips are pushed hard to the material.

As I stand I feel my cock begin to stiffen, so I adjust my shorts. Jackie catches my eye and she makes eyebrows at me to let me know she has seen this.

As she slides off the table the other lads get up, I gaze at their crotches, mark has obviously started to get hard, as have the twins John and Paul. This is made all the more obvious as they all adjust their shorts too! No sign of anything from old tom, but from where I stand I can see Bob has now got a boner, and is obviously enjoying sharing his wife with us.

Jackie slowly slips the blouse back off her shoulders and down her arms. All the time thrusting her tits up at us, or leaning forward to reveal her large soft cleavage.

With the blouse is off she poses one way and then another. Holding it over her shoulder, and hoisting up her skirt to show off her thighs again. Then under instruction we wait and try and capture the moment she throws the blouse to one side over a garden fork stood up in the nearest flower bed.

With the blouse out of the way she turns her attention back to us. Posing hands on hips, and then cupping her tits through her bra and leaning forward she wobbles her large breasts about. My cock is harder now, pressing on my pants. Jackie starts to slip off the bra straps over her shoulders and bare arms, sliding them down until the bra is held up by only the back clips.

Briefly she poses cupping her tits and then bending forward, her beautiful pale boobs are barely contained in the pure white cups. She stands upright, and turns her back on us. Reaching behind her back with both arms she undoes the clips.

I gaze down at my camera between shots; I must have nearly 60 or 70 photos of Jackie already.

I look back as she swings her ample hips from side to side; the bra clips pop open and the straps ping forward under her arms.

Turning back to face us again, she is holding the white material loosely to her giant jugs. With one arm and hand she wobbles her flesh at us, not just her great tits but her white belly as well. As she bends forward 95% of her tits are now on display as Jackie continues to shake her cuddly body. My cock is now straining at my shorts, and I struggle to focus the camera, but I am not missing these shots for anything.

Slowly, and teasingly, she lowers the hand and arm holding the bra. First one large oval areola and pink nipple is revealed, then after a couple of minutes she lifts the bra up and to one side. With her other hand on her hip, and the other holding the bra in the air, she poses topless for us all.

Her breasts are big, and beautifully saggy, the pale flesh complemented by two of the most suckable pink areolas and nipples I have seen.

We are all snapping like crazy and I again glance along at the other lads. Mark is now rock hard, he must be some boy as his shorts are sticking right out. The twins are struggling to adjust their shorts in comical unison. Bob is unconsciously stroking his cock through his shorts oblivious to the rest of us. Only tom still shows no sign of any hard on in his shorts.

Jackie brakes my gazing along the line by saying "Would anybody get me some ice so I can make my nipples harder for you all?"

It draws our attention straight back to her mountainous boobs, heaving wonderfully as she sticks with her pose. Then, like the blouse, we are under instruction to try and capture the bra being thrown onto the same garden fork as her blouse lay.

What a photo I think, but very quickly my eyes divert back to Jackie’s tits which wobble, bounce and sway enormously in the effort of throwing the bra.

Again my hard cock twitches as I stare at her. Jackie looks back at us and says, "look at you lot with your hard cocks, who'd have thought a large lass like me could have such an effect." She then continues, "well if nobody is going to get me any ice I better suck my own nipples to make them harder for you all, would you like to photo that?"

Standing hand on hips, in her denim skirt, Jackie briefly waits and then with both hands grabs either side of her right breast and tips the nipple towards her mouth. Bending forward, she then opens her lips and slips her tongue over the baby pink areola, and onto her soft nipple.

We all jump back into action, snapping away as her tongue flicks back and forth over her hardening nipple. This time as I take a look along the line of the camera club members, in between shots all the guys are stopping to take a good look at Jackie and even old tom has a slight bulge now.

I am feeling hot and put my camera down and take off my shirt. “Good idea,” says Bob and quickly slips his t-shirt over his head. One by one we all strip down to our shorts. Jackie laughs at us. "Don't be shy; how about taking your shorts off to, you'll feel a lot more comfortable with only the soft material of your pants restricting your hard cocks."

I feel myself go red, and look along the line, at 5" I’m not a big guy and I’m sure most of the others will stand out a lot further than me when they’re out of their shorts. Bob though, needs no second invitation, his shorts are off and his 6" cock is pushing his pants right out.

"Come on lads, the quicker we get comfortable the quicker we can get back to the photos," Bob says. So one by one we all slip out of our shorts, mark and the twins are wearing boxers, whilst Bob, tom and I are in briefs. All of us sporting hard cocks, except tom whose baggie briefs just seem swollen at the front, rather than protruding outwards.

"OK then, cameras ready?" says Jackie, and takes her left boob into her hands and repeats the performance, making her left nipple hard.

Jackie is now moving about the garden and picnic bench posing for us, sniffing flowers, first bent forward then thrusting her large tits to the sky, all the time the fleshy mass of her breast wobble and swing from side to side, and back and forth.

Sometimes she shows some thigh or lifts her skirt to flash her knickers. Then she cups her boobs, pushing and squashing them together, before letting them swing back down to their naturally saggy position resting on her rounded belly.

Pushing her tits back together Jackie jokes, "I bet you wish you could put your hard cocks in here". My cock physically bounces in my pants at this thought, and I can almost feel a collective gasp.

She lies back on the picnic bench, first holding her boobs in place. Then she lets go. Her massive tits slide to the side over her rib cage, and her stomach is so much flatter as her body is allowed to spread over the table top.

"You know my nipples would be even harder if a couple of you were to suck them," Jackie suggests, laughing. "I’ll do it" Bob says as he steps forward. "No don't be daft you do it all the time, come on mark and how about you Paul?" Jackie asks.

We all look at Bob, and again he is stroking his cock through his pants in excitement. "yeah, yeah, yeah, you’re right Jackie" he splutters, nodding like one of those plastic dogs you put in the back of a car.

Paul and Mark step forward, bending down, and in unison, they attentively lick her nipples. Then as their confidence grows they suck and pull her huge breasts up by the nipples, whilst Jackie strokes the back of their heads.

We all take photos and then Mark comes off his nipple and Bob suggests it would make a good shot if John joined his brother on the other nipple so we take some photos of the twins sucking Jackie’s tits.

Jackie turns to Tom and I. "Come on you two, it would be a shame if you didn't have a turn as well!" I can see some reluctance in Tom's face, but I step forward with out hesitation. Tom joins me as I put both hands on her right boob and cram as much of her tit into my mouth as possible whilst inside I lick her nipple with my tongue.

Jackie sits up right, forcing tom and myself to change position and suck upward. As we pull her nipples back with our mouths and neck, while she smiles down at us.

After a couple of minutes her nipples were a good half inch long. Jackie says, "OK lads, that’s about as big as they've ever been, lets get on with the photo shoot!"

With that we all stood up and tom and I picked up our cameras again.

Jackie is red faced, and glowing, her nipples hard and her breasts heaving as she breathed more deeply. I can't help but stare at her curvaceous body as she reaches for the side zip on her skirt. Slowly she undoes the zip, and then fingering around her waist band undoes the button.

Taking the waist band in her hands she slowly lowers the denim material, revealing more of her rounded belly. More stretch marks, but they do not diminish her buxom beauty. Lower and lower, past her knickers, which are pure white against her creamy skin. Then over her thick, muscular thighs and finally she lets go and the skirt drops to her ankles and she steps out of it.

Jackie poses as she bends right down to pick it up. Her massive tits hanging vertically, swinging like a clocks pendulum. She takes the skirt in her hand and lifts it high. Then, as before she makes a stance before she flicks it over the garden fork to land with her blouse and bra.

Jackie stands before us, wearing only her white knickers. She starts to pose, watering flowers, sitting on the picnic bench, bending over, and looking over her shoulder pouting at us. Her tits still have hard nipples and her arse stretches the white knickers material.

Each pose and turn makes her large breasts wobble, hang, swing and sway. Each time her knickers go tight against her pubic mound, or her legs open on a rear view revealing her large fleshy labia pushing into the gusset of her knickers. Each pose bringing out deep sighs and coughs etc from the guys.

Our cocks are now pushing our pants right out, apart from old tom, but his are definitely bulging now. Bob is going frantic, stroking his cock openly thorough his pants between shots, and we can see he desperately wants to get his hands on his wife's body but can't.

With her back to us Jackie bends right forward, her legs wide open as she places the palms of her hands on the floor in front of her. She looks back at us through her legs at us and laughs. "What about this shot boys?" Her tits are hanging and obscuring her face, the hard nipples directly pointing to the floor and the gusset of her knickers is filled to capacity with her bulging pussy lips. For the first time there is evidence of how much she is enjoying it as there is a damp patch appearing on her white knickers.

Jackie is swaying her hips, her tits swing wildly as well, as her face goes bright red. I look at the guys, Bob is not the only one stroking his cock whilst taking pictures, Mark is as well, and without realising it I suddenly find my spare hand is cupping my rod through my pants and I am squeezing myself.

Without warning the whole scenario takes another turn. Our glamour shoot has suddenly started to be a soft porn shoot. Jackie lifts her right hand, and holding the same pose pulls the gusset of her knickers to one side to reveal her wet, swollen pussy lips. She then proceeds to slide a finger up and down her slit as we try and take the photos.

After a few moments of this sexy show Jackie stands up and turns to face us. "Well boys, normally a glamour shoot would finish with the model in her knickers, or maybe nude covering her pussy.” “If you want to take more photos, and me be naughtier, I think it's only fair you get your cocks out for me to see."

I look at Bob, this is his wife after all, and he has his pants off already. Looking down his body I stare at his hard cock, it is easy 6", and swaying in the air.

"Well lads, who wants to stop taking photos, and who wants to carry on?" he asks.

With that mark drops his boxers - he is bigger than Bob both in length and girth and we all find that he shaves and it is not just his chest that is clear of hair

"Anybody else want to carry on?" Jackie asks. "I’m not bothered about the size of your cocks, just that you're willing to be as brazen as me!"

With that I take a deep breath and slip my pants off. My 5" cock is small in comparison and my balls so much tighter than the other guys.

"That's a lovely one Pete!" Jackie says trying to reassure me. "It makes me feel quite wet inside just looking at it. I hope you enjoy taking these next photos."

John and Paul, seeing my smaller cock, drop their boxer shorts next to reveal that they are not much bigger than me. We all look at each other and laugh with a sigh of relief.

"OK Tom, that only leaves you," Jackie says bouncing her tits, and slipping her fingers into the waist band of her knickers.

LittleSkinny
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LittleSkinny



With that Tom silently slides down his baggy pants to reveal a cock over 6" long, not even erect, and a pair of the saggiest balls you are likely to see. No wonder his pants looked full, when the rest of us had hard-on's.

"Wow, Tom, what have you got there? I do hope you'll get it hard in the next photo session for me to see," says Jackie.

With that Jackie moves amongst us all and says. "Come on Bob let’s have a photo of me with the camera club." Bob lifts his camera and obliges.

Stepping back in front of us we gather our cameras, and our nerve, Jackie starts to slide down her knickers. Inch by inch, side by side, but there is no pussy hair on show.

The knickers are slid off over Jackie’s thighs, but there is little to see other than her bare pubic mound, due to her tummy and general chubbiness of her thighs etc.

Finally as the knickers slip below her knees, she bends right forward, tits swinging, and the kickers drop to her ankles.

For the last time we prepare for the photo, and with a quick swing of her arm, and a massive sway of her big breasts and belly, the knickers land on the garden fork with the rest of the clothes.

Swaying her large hips, Jackie moves to the picnic bench. Sitting on the top of the table she leans back and opens her legs to finally reveal her shaven pussy.

We gather round, taking it in turns to take our photos of Jackie's sexy plump body. Her pussy lips are moist as she laps up the attention, and her magnificent breasts rising and lowering on her rib cage as she breathes deeply.

Putting her right hand between her thighs, she runs her fingers up and down her slit, before stopping at the top and gently pulling up the little hood that covers her clit to reveal her sex point to us. As one, we all zoom in to take a photo of this area as Jackie licks her fingers on her left hand, and puts it on her clit and starts to stroke it.

Leaning back on her right arm, her upper body starts to sway as she turns herself on. Rubbing her clit with her thumb, she slides her fingers down to part her pussy lips and reveal her cunt. It is baby pink and wet, surrounding the dark hole, and again we jostle for position to take our photos.

No more is this glamour; this is now porn photos we are taking. I glance at Tom, who is slowly getting hard. He has moved in front of Jackie for his photos, and he clicks away as she thrusts two fingers deep into her hole and starts to slide them in and out.

We all watch, and wait, for our turn to take the photos. Then, like a yacht raising it's mast, Tom's cock gets harder and harder, until it stands upright and proud. It must be a good 8 or 9 inches long, with his two heavy, saggy balls hanging about 4 or 5 inches below the base of it.

"Wow!" says Jackie. "That is some kind of tool!" We all laugh nervously as Tom's cock has certainly put the rest of ours to shame. It's almost twice the size of mine, and the twins.

We all continue to take our photos of Jackie frigging herself for a while longer. Taking brief breaks to watch her face and tits as she pleasures herself, until she stops, looks at all of us, and laughs.

"Well lads, we've come this far, and there's nothing you haven't seen of me, why don't we do some hard core porn shots?" Jackie asks us. "Mark come here and lick me out, and then fuck me!"

We stop and stare, first at Mark, then Jackie, and then Bob. Mark is obviously up for it, so is Jackie and Bob has gone red. He is grinning ear to ear, and with a good stroke of his hard cock, he replies. "I think we should all fuck you Jackie, otherwise you would be a prick tease to those who don’t!"

To our disbelief Jackie responds. "OK you're on, you can all fuck me, but nobody is allowed to come inside me. I want the pleasure of seeing you all come at the end of the photo shoot."

As we look at each other, all in a state of confusion of how we have got to this point, Mark bends down as Jackie lies on her back on the bench. He opens her pussy lips with his thumbs and starts to lick her clit. Jackie moves her right hand down and pushes Mark’s face into her pussy mound whilst her left hand starts to massage her left breast, pulling occasionally at her own nipple.

We all take our photos, zooming in on Mark’s long tongue pushing between the folds of Jackie’s cunt. After a couple of minutes Jackie says "Come on then Mark, my twat is wet enough now, time to fuck me."

With that Mark stands upright, taking his 7" cock in his hand he steps forward and slowly pushes it deep into Jackie’s love tunnel, letting us take our photos before he starts to pump her. Slowly at first, then faster and faster until his fit, athletic body is pumping like a steam train.

Jackie’s body is now shaking and wobbling in all directions, her tubby belly and enormous tits banging back and forth with each pump.

We guys look at each other, forgetting to take photos, and I joke, "Wow I’m not sure I could manage that pace!" and the others agree and laugh.

Without warning, Mark stops dead. Standing up he slides his still hard cock out of Jackie's wet pussy. There is pre-cum on the end of his cock, but he has managed to pull out before he came as instructed. Jackie's fleshy body lies on the bench, still shaking and wobbling from the pounding she's just had. Then turning to us she says "How about John and Paul spit roasting me? I bet having the twins either end of me will make some interesting pictures!"

With that the guys look at the twins, and they step forward. All of us in a semi-comical manner waddle about to take up our new photo positions with our stiff pricks waving ahead of us as we go.

"Bob, leave your cock alone, I don't want you coming before the time is right!" Jackie orders, we all look at Bob and he has his cock in his hand and was in mid-stroke.

With Paul sitting on the edge of the bench Jackie leans forward. Her massive, creamy white tits hang down vertically. Her large, tubby belly, sagging down as well and her thick thighs open to reveal her swollen wet pussy lips. John steps behind her and then in unison, as is always the case with the twins, john slides his cock into Jackie and Paul guides her head down to his twitching swollen cock.

Jackie puts her hands either side of Paul’s legs and slowly takes his cock into her mouth.

With a quick swing of my cock I move into a position where I can get a good photo of Jackie’s pretty face, her soft, pink, moist lips sliding down Paul’s shaft. Halfway at first, then taking the full 5 inches of cock right down to the base, pushing her chin into his hairy sack. From underneath I can see her big breasts swinging towards me and back away as John fucks her from behind.

As Jackie breathes heavier she makes little grunting noises as her lips slide up and down Paul’s dick. Taking a short breathe she runs her lovely wet tongue around Paul’s bell end. I am getting some great photos of this, and involuntarily find myself stroking my prick, so I step back to get some more of the action in my photos.

Paul is now resting back on one arm whilst holding Jackie's head with the other. She is cupping his balls with one of her hands, gently massaging them. Bob steps forward and carefully pulls Jackie's hair back over her ears to make sure none of the action is kept form our cameras, before moving away to let tom and mark get their photos.

Holding Jackie's wide, white hips John is pumping her at a nice leisurely pace. With my camera I follow along her body, her thighs are wobbling and shaking as she holds her position, her tubby belly is rippling back and forth as it hangs, and finally her gorgeous great boobs are swaying, hanging down magnificently, with beautiful hard nipples.

I lay on the floor, and what a sight. First a completely different angle of all the guys, legs open, and pricks standing to attention as they take their photos. Then I watch and snap as John's cock slides in and out of Jackie's pussy lips and I am in awe as her huge jugs swing about above my head.

I continue to lay there as john and Paul swap positions and the show continues. Jackie slips john’s wet cock into her mouth and out again as she licks her lips and then his shaft, tasting her own pussy juices.

Paul pushes his cock into Jackie roughly, making her jolt, and causing a massive wobble down her entire body. Then at a similar pace to his brother, but in a circular motion Paul starts to pump Jackie. He puts his hand around her waist and between her thighs and begins to finger her clit as he fucks her.

Now as I lay here her whole body is making a circular motion in time with Paul. Those beautiful fleshy globes are also swinging around in tandem.

Simultaneously the twins pull out of Jackie's pussy and mouth and the action stops. With just a small amount of pre-cum on each of their cocks, so far so good, nobody has cum too early.

I find myself getting red and embarrassed, “Am I really going to fuck Jackie in front of the guys?” “Will I pull out in time?” I've got the smallest cock is she going to enjoy it?

"Come on you!" blasts Jackie holding her hand towards me. "I want you laid on your back on the table and I’m going to ride your lovely cock!"

With that she jumps off the table top, and her whole body shakes and wobbles as I waddle forward, and do as I’m instructed.

Jackie climbs back onto the bench top, swinging her leg over me; she kneels directly above my twitching hard-on. Ten leaning forward, she puts her hands either side of my chest for support and lowers her soft wet pussy lips onto the bell end of my cock before slowly sliding her wet cunt down my shaft.

"How’s that?" she whispers as I hear the cameras clicking all around me.

"Wonderful!" I reply breathlessly. She begins to carefully, and slowly ride up and down my prick, pushing her pussy mound and clit into my pubic area each time she comes to the base of my dick.

I look into her face and it gives me so much confidence as I can see in her facial features how much she is enjoying the sensation of my small cock inside her.

I reach forward and take one of her beautiful boobs into my hands and guide it to my mouth. At first I nibble on her nipple making it all hard again, then I open my mouth bit by bit, until I will open no more I take in ass much of her creamy white soft breast as I can. All the time I all the time flicking my tongue over her nipple in the back of my mouth.

Jackie is now softly groaning, breathing heavily, and her eyes are closed. As I let go of her tit she leans right forward so her globes are now brushing my chest, her nipples pointing down, and tickling when the touch is only slight. She weaves her torso from side to side and back and forth, rubbing those huge hanging mammary over me.

The feeling is wonderful she slides further up my body and slips a hand behind my head tipping it forward slightly. Without warning she lurches forward and starts to swing her breasts so they slap me all around my face. I enjoy the feeling of the soft heavy, flabby, flesh banging into my cheeks and the drag of her hard nipples over my cheeks and into my nose.

She continues to slowly grip and slide her wet pussy up and down my small cock and just when I thought I could take no more I feel a judder from inside her cunt. She quickly slides her twat off the end of my cock, leaving it feeling cold in the fresh air as the breeze blows over my wet bell end.

"Thanks Pete!" she whispers in my ear. "So far you've all made me orgasm; your turn will come soon."

Jackie un-stradles me and I get off the bench, looking at the other guys they give me back my camera and nod approvingly.

She now turns to Tom, "Well I’ve saved your monster till last, and I want you to do me doggy style, bent over the picnic bench!"

"What about me?" pipes up Bob. "I’ll sort you out after Tom," she replies.

Tom steps forward, his cock is now a good 9" long, and rock hard, and his great saggy balls are hang like a couple of tennis balls in socks.

Jackie bends forward and slides her lips around his monster, spitting on it as she does, to moisten his bell end and veiny skin. She puts both hands between his legs and cups his massive balls and in turn he holds her head between his hands and slides his cock in a good 6" before Jackie gags and pulls back a little.

Letting go of tom's balls Jackie gets up and turns around, bending forward she lets her hands take her weight as she leans on the picnic bench.

Tom steps up to her arse and we are all snapping with our cameras as his massive shaft slowly slides into dock. It's not just longer, but a lot thicker than the rest of our pricks and Jackie gulps and groans as she absorbs each inch of it.

Her large tits are swaying and bouncing as she draws huge breathes and Tom starts to build up a rhythm.

I do not hesitate, and I am soon joined by the others laying underneath the bent over Jackie, putting my camera onto video mode, and film Toms pork sword sliding in and out, every inch of it, deep into her cunt. His big balls swing and sway underneath, slapping the back of her thick strong thighs.

Jackie is groaning loudly, whilst Tom makes deep grunting noises, surely the neighbours can hear this I think, but nobody cares.

We are all on our feet again now, taking in the spectacular Jackie as lets out an enormous groan and shudders from head to toe. Her whole, creamy, fleshy, body wobbling and swaying as she cums again. Tom slides out his cock, still rock hard, and covered in Jackie’s moist pussy juices.

She turns to face us all, her face really red and flustered. "OK you guys, I’ve cum four times now it's your turn. I'm going to get on my knees and give Bob a blow job, and he will cum in my mouth."

We all look at Bob, he has his hand around his cock, stroking it and has a massive smile across his face.

"The rest of you," Jackie continues, "Will stand around me, wanking your own cocks, and after I’ve shown you Bob's spunk and swallowed it, I want you to cum over my face and tits!" "I'm sure you'll all get some good photos to finish your photo sets, OK?"

We all nod and take our positions forming a semi circle around the pair of them. With one hand on our cocks, the other on the cameras, watch and photo Jackie as she pulls Bob towards her by his cock. With her hands on each of his hips, slides her moist, pink, lips over his 7" cock and starts to bob her head back and forth.

Bob again holds Jackie’s hair back so we get to see all her lovely face as she takes him right to the base of his shaft, before taking it out again re-wetting his swollen red, bell end with her saliva and nimble tongue before sliding it back in again.

As Jackie and Bob pick up the pace I glance around and notice we are all wanking quicker, almost in unison.

Bob’s legs are beginning to strain, and wobble and he roughly he grabs Jackie behind her head and forces his hard cock right deep into her mouth. I stare as his balls spread across her chin and her nose buried deep in his pubes, and he holds this position he pumps and thrusts harder and harder.

After a few seconds his body goes limp, and slides his still hard cock out of Jackie’s mouth, partially covered in his own spunk.

We are all wanking and pulling our cocks furiously, as Jackie opens her mouth and pushing out her tongue to reveal a massive puddle of pure white, creamy, spunk resting in the moulded base of it.

Closes her eyes and mouth, she tips her head back and we watch her throat as she swallows.

Simultaneously a jet of spunk flies over her face and into her hair as mark can hold on no longer. He continues to pump more spunk, but it falls short of his first explosion and lands on her tits, before the rest runs back down the shaft of his cock.

The twins both shoot their loads at the same time, and hit Jackie in the face and tits.

Now I can hold no longer and my spunk hits Jackie around her face and nose before a really large dollop flies out and lands right on her right breast nipple.

Finally Tom, and he shoots his load high onto her forehead, and high on her chest and as there is so much of it we all watch as it trickles down into her eyes and her cleavage.

Jackie opens her eyes and tips her head forward, she is covered in our creamy cum, running and dripping off of her.

She turns to us all and smiles, "well you lot, what sort of dirty cow do you think I am to do that to me?"

"Mark come here and let me lick you cock clean.” “While I’m doing that I want you to scoop your spunk off my face and tits on your fingers and put it in my mouth!"

Mark does what he’s told, and one by one we follow suit. The really large dollop I fired onto Jackie’s tits I need four fingers to scoop off and she smiles as she opens her mouth wide enough to let me put the fingers in and then lick them clean.

Finally when she has licked all our cocks clean she scoops up her great tits and licks off the residue and we finally all put our cameras down.

Well that was some camera shoot Jackie, will we ever repeat it?

Published 
Written by anubis63
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments