Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Cheerleader

4
3 Comments 3
22.1k Views 22.1k
941 words 941 words

When John married his high school sweetheart, Gloria, he was sure his sex life was going to be limited.   All through high school John & Gloria had dated but John didn’t get lucky very often and when he did it was in missionary position.   After marrying the only girl he loved he was hoping to change her a little about the ideas of sex.

            As John worked his way through college to get his degree he didn’t have time to try and change Gloria.   She helped support him by becoming a professional cheerleader for their local football team.   Little did he know she had a Graduation present he would never forget.   During Gloria’s time in the locker room talking to the other girls she realize she wasn’t as open minded as she thought.   The girls talked about positions she had never thought of and some of the girls were doing things to each other which really surprised her.   One of the girls noticed the surprised look on Gloria’s face and told the others.  

            One day after practice the girls cornered Gloria, they were all showering when the girls started moving in on Gloria a couple of them reached out and rubbed her breasts.   When she tried to get away another group of girls stepped in front of her, she was cornered by Sandy and Jill who were the most active bisexual on the squad.   Sandy told Gloria to just relax and enjoy herself.   Even though Gloria was curious she was also scared but the two girls made her excited.               Sandy and Jill took her hands and moved her over to the message table and while Sandy went up and massaged Gloria’s breasts Jill say on a stool and pulled herself up to Gloria’s cunt.   Jill started slowly by running her fingers up and down the inside of Gloria’s thighs getting closer and closer to Gloria’s pussy lips.   Meanwhile Sandy had worked up to sucking on Gloria’s perky nipples.   Gloria still wasn’t sure if she liked what was being done but she was starting to enjoy it and started to relax.   AS she relaxed Jill slowly started playing with her cunt.   Jill even stuck her tongue into Gloria’s hole.               Gloria moaned like she had never moaned before especially during sex.   She even faked her orgasms when with he husband, which meant she had never really had the pleasure of an orgasm.   Sandy and Jill were going to fix that.   As they worked on her Gloria started feeling strange things they were hard to describe.   These feelings increased more and more till she couldn’t hold on anymore and her body tightened then relaxed just like a wave going over her.

AnngelFate
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AnngelFate

              After Gloria regained her senses she thanked the girls for showing her what she could be missing if she kept going the way she was.   Gloria then asked if the girls would help surprise John, and went on to explain her idea.   When the appointed day arrived John was told to meet his wife in the cheerleader’s locker room, he was told to be there about an hour after practice so he figured everyone would be gone.   He knocked and Gloria told him to enter.   AS he opened the door it was all dark except a few candles and Gloria was standing there with only a towel on.   John figured he might be able to get a quickie, and at least it wouldn’t be in a bed.   Then he began to notice there were more bodies than just him and Gloria.   Gloria was up to something but he wasn’t sure what.               Gloria walked over to him and gave him a deep passionate kiss then took his hand and lead him to the message table and without a word kissed him again while slowly undressing him.   AS his clothes were disappearing he started feeling more and more hands on him, he noticed Gloria’s towel was gone and female hands roamed over her body.   He was enjoying this new side of his wife.   So far he could count 5 other girls.   Once undressed they sat him on the table and smeared baby oil all over his body and then the hands guided him to a laying position.   The hands all started rubbing different parts of his body; his wife took a handful of baby oil and smeared it all over his cock and balls slowly messaging them.   After awhile she wiped off the tip and slowly licked and sucked on it, this was a first she had never really touched his cock let alone sucked on it.   But she wasn’t done.             She crawled up on the table and sat on his cock.   She fucked him till he came.   Then each of the cheerleaders there took turns sucking his cum out of his wife’s pussy.   This was a fantastic sight and gave John another hard on.   As each girl sucked on his wife’s pussy he screwed them from behind.   Finally he got between her legs and tasted his wife for the first time.   He liked what he tasted and to finish Gloria off he had her bend over the message table and he took her from behind.   When he was done everyone took a shower and went home.   When John and Gloria got home he put her on the bed and ate her pussy till she came, really truly came no faking it.   They then cuddled and John fell asleep with a smile on his face.   He later dreamed of other things he could teach his loving wife.  
Published 
Written by SandD
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments