Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Company trip Chapter Two

8
5 Comments 5
7.5k Views 7.5k
4.5k words 4.5k words
The Company Trip

Chapter Two

You may want to read chapter one first. Any comments would be very welcome

April woke about an hour later to find Shelby still sleeping cuddled against her. She felt the warmth of Shelby’s body and took a deep breath, thinking how she could just lay there all night holding this beautiful creature.

“Shelby baby, time to wake up.” she whispered in her ear, and then kissed her neck gently.

Shelby stirred and then slowly opened her eyes. Seeing April’s smiling face she felt her lips seem to stretch from ear to ear as she wiggled closer into April. “Do I have to get up; can’t we just stay here forever?” Shelby asked as her hand run over April’s breast.

April gave her a hug and then kissed her lips before telling her “baby, we can if you really want to, but we might never get back to New Orleans and this is our last night. Don’t you think we should party?”

“April…I can’t believe how wonderful being with you was.” Shelby then took a long pause then with sadness showing on her face asked “You told me you had been with two other women” 

“Yes that’s true” April replied

“You also said they were both just a one night thing” Shelby’s eyes looked down as she spoke.

April place her hands to Shelby’s cheeks and moved her face up to look into her eyes. Then, she slowly moved her lips to Shelby’s. April kissed her with all the passion she now felt for this girl that one day ago was afraid to be seen naked by her and two hours ago she had had the best love making of her life with.

“Baby, when we get home I want to see you a lot…a very lot” April paused then as she seen the smile return to Shelby’s face, she hugged her as tight as she could.

“But now, what do you say we get prettied up and go out on the town and tease some cocks.” April said with her usually laugh that Shelby had grown to love so much.

“Well I’m still not sure what I am looking for, and you have already made this weekend more than I ever could have hoped for…but I guess I just can’t keep you from cock can I” Shelby broke into laughter as she spoke.

‘That’s right baby girl, so get up and let’s get ready” April said as she started to tickle Shelby’s ribs.

They both got up and jumped into the shower together and happily made sure that they washed every inch of one another.

After showering, the girls dressed and went out to eat at beautiful little restaurant off Bourbon Street. They chatted about their relatives, their growing up years, and some funny things that had happened at work.

During desert Shelby giggled and with a smirk said “I thought I couldn’t shit in my own back yard”

April responded, “If you remember I said with none of the guys.”

Shelby laughed, “Yes I noticed at the time you saying that”

They finished their drinks and headed for Bourbon Street. April stopped walking and holding tightly to Shelby’s hand asked “So, if I do head off with some guy, you are ok with it?”

“Yes, I will be fine, I’m a big girl, and I will get a cab back to the hotel so I’m not walking the streets alone I promise.” Shelby smiled then added “Not so sure I want you going off with someone that could be an axe murderer for all we know.”

“Don’t worry if it isn’t a major hotel I won’t go and will never be out of sight of people till we get to his room” April assured her. “And you missy, what if some hunk wants that body of yours”

Shelby just laughed without an answer.

They headed off down the street stopping at different bars to have a drink, listen to the music and dance. After about four bars they settled into one that had a good mix of people and a large dance floor.

They were both feeling the effects of the drinks and started to dance together as sexy as possible which quickly attracted the attention of every guy in the bar. It wasn’t long before guys were joining them on the floor and the time flew by as the group grew to about ten people that they danced, joked, and drank with.

April had started to spend her time with one of the guys and Shelby relaxed a bit about her taking off with him, he seemed like a nice guy just away on a business trip like themselves. She quietly told April to have fun and that she was going to head back to the hotel. While she was having a great time, none of the guys really did it for her and they were beginning to come on a bit too strong.

April gave her a kiss and told her she would see her in the morning and that she would call as soon as she was awake to say she was ok. Then they would spend the whole day doing whatever Shelby wanted.

Shelby had a smirk come to her face as she answered “Gee can’t imagine what that would be”

Shelby then walked back out onto the street and was surprised to see so many people at two in the morning still walking about partying. She headed off looking at all the people and businesses, without really paying attention to anything in particular. She again was thinking how she wished she could still be more outgoing like April and that she probably would have to borrow that vibrator of hers tonight.

While in her thought filled walk, she all of a sudden walked right into someone’s back that was standing in the street.

“Oh I’m sorry” she quickly said as the person turned to face her.

He looked at her and smiled, then said, “Oh that’s quite alright; you can bump into me anytime.”

She giggled and smiled back, as she looked at him and found herself thinking... this guy is adorable.

She then heard him say, “My name is Ryan and this is my friend Aiden.”

As Shelby introduced herself, she looked at Aiden and took his hand he offered and shook it. Aiden was just as attractive as Ryan, but in completely different ways. While Ryan was about five foot ten and muscularly built, Aiden was about 6 foot one, with a lean body.

“You must have been in a dream world there; you walked into me full force” Ryan said with a smile.

“Oh I really am sorry, I was just so enthralled with everything that is going on around us.” Shelby answered with a big smile.

“ Well I’ll tell you what, Aiden and I have been waiting all night to offer these beads to who we thought had the most gorgeous breasts. So if you will flash us a peek at those beauties of yours we could put the beads around your neck and stop carrying them everywhere.”

Shelby gave him a look of disbelief and said, “Sure these are your idea of perfect, and you haven’t already given away 5090 sets of beads tonight.”

“I promise we haven’t given out any to this point, and yes I think that what I see with your top on they are perfect.” Ryan quickly answered

Shelby looked at Aiden, “you are not saying anything here, so do I take it you are the honest one and just being quiet rather than disagreeing with Ryan?”

Aiden to her surprise actually blushed a bit and said, “No I agree; I’m just a lot shyer than my buddy.”

She then heard Ryan laugh and say, “now come on you can’t come to New Orleans and not get some beads that just wouldn’t be right. You’ll never forgive yourself.”

Shelby giggled and looked at both of them, then shaking her head said; “I can’t believe I’m going to do this.”

With that she lifted her top and wiggled her chest back and forth before pulling her top down. She stood there looking at the guys, then realized they were both staring at her chest as her nipples had become so aroused that she thought they might rip right through the material of her top. Damn she thought, then she smiled for the first time ever, feeling great about her tits and realized the power those beautiful hard nipples had.

With a new confidence she cleared her throat and said, “Ok guys, my beads. I think I earned them.”

Ryan laughed and said, “Yes sugar, you did, and just so you know, I was right, they are perfect.”

Aiden then looked at Shelby and said with a very concerned tone, “why are you out here alone?”

Shelby smiled at him; she couldn’t help feeling the attraction he had just created with his concern. “I was with my friend and we had met a bunch of people, one which she took a liking to so is going to spend time with him. The other men were coming on strong and I wasn’t interested so am heading back to my hotel.”

“Why don’t you join us, we won’t come on strong, promise to only slowly seduce you” Ryan said with a smirk.

Shelby gave a smirk back and thought to herself how she wished her nipples would go back to normal instead of showing how hot these guys both looked. “Tell you what, how about we go back to my hotel, there is a great bar there and that way I feel safe enough to leave you both and not have to travel through the city.”

“That sounds fair to me” Ryan quickly said as he took her hand and started to walk to where they could get a cab.

Shelby reached out and took Aiden’s hand as well and they walked down the street talking and laughing. By the time they got a cab the guys both had their arms around Shelby’s waist.
 
They jumped into the back seat of the cab and as it drove to the hotel, Shelby could feel the outside of each of her legs against the guys and knew her nipples where trying to bust through that material again. But this time could also feel the heat and moisture in her pussy. She moved her legs harder against the ones stopping her from opening hers wide and felt both guys respond by moving their legs against hers. Aiden put his arm around her and as she laid her head against his shoulder, she felt Ryan’s hand with his fingers spread wide, lay on her thigh and give a little squeeze.

Her mind started to race, what am I going to do? I like them both and I want to have sex so bad right now. How am I going to pick, and does the one I pick want me. A small grin came across her face as she thought, don’t be silly they both want you, just figure out which one. Her thoughts were broke as the cab pulled in front of her hotel. They got out and headed for the bar.

Once inside they found a booth and slid in.

Again Shelby’s mind started… shit, they both are so sexy and turn me on so much. She felt Ryan again lightly massaging her thigh, but this time Aiden was giving her the same sensations on her other thigh. Just when she thought she couldn’t take any more, Aiden got up and said he would be right back as he needed to visit the boy’s room.

A slow song started and Ryan asked her to dance. They got up and made their way to the dance floor and Ryan pulled her close and slid his hands just above her ass. Shelby felt as though she melted into his arms and pressed her hot damp pussy against his thigh as they danced.

Ryan gently kissed her neck and whispered in her ear, “Do you have any idea how much I want you right now.”

His words made her wetter immediately and she took a deep breath. She looked up at him and smiled as she answered; “yes I think something in your pants is telling me that right now.”

He smirked and added, “Yes that is true but then those beautiful nipples of yours are giving you away as well, so I know you want me too.”

Shelby smiled again and as the song ended she returned a devilish smirk and said, “Don’t bet on it, Aiden may be the cause of them.”

She then took Ryan’s hand and walked back towards the booth. Half way back to the booth Ryan stopped her and turned her to him. Pulling her against him, he kissed her deep and hard.

KendallBennet
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KendallBennet

Shelby felt a shiver go through her as their tongues met.

She felt Ryan’s hand slide up to her hair then lightly pulling her head back looked into her eyes and said, “You know you will never decide, so you might as well have the night of your life and take us both.” Then without giving her a chance to react, turned and lead her back to the booth.

As they got back, Aiden looked up and asked, “is it my turn for a dance.”

The music had picked up and with a squeeze of Ryan’s hand she said. “Tell you what, why don’t we all dance together, I think that would be fun.”

Without Aiden being able to see, Ryan reached down and gave her a knowing squeeze of her ass as the three made their way back to the dance floor.

During the song again Shelby’s mind started to race...what am I doing this is not me, then with a laugh to herself she thought, hell why not, but I’m going to kill April if it goes wrong.

After the dance she took their hands and leaned in to kiss Aiden, she felt his lips on hers and again the same powerful shiver went through her as it had with Ryan. She looked straight into his eyes, “Ryan tells me I don’t have to choose between you both, that I can have you both, is that true.”

A smile came to Aiden’s face and he gave her a knowing nod. With that she pulled them both from the dance floor and headed for the elevator. They got in and as the door closed Ryan pulled her to him from behind and she could feel the hard lump in this pants pressing against her ass. Aiden leaned forward and kissed her as he took her nipples in his fingers and squeezed them till she winced with a pain that sent heat through her body straight to her soaking wet pussy.

Before she knew it the elevator door opened and they all rushed out as she led them to her room. As they hurried down the hall the guys hands were on Shelby and she in turn had a hold the bulges in each of their pants. She unlocked the door and they followed her into the room closing the door behind them.

Ryan pulled her to him and started to kiss her as he grabbed her ass and pushed his crotch against hers. She looked at Aiden and with a tone she never thought in her told him to get his
clothes off. He smiled at her and while never taking his eyes off her quickly took off his shirt and then pants and underwear in one movement.

Aiden walked to them and pulled Shelby’s head around to face him and kissed her, she felt his tongue dive into her mouth. Shelby pulled from Aiden’s kiss just long enough to tell Ryan to strip and lay on the bed. She then kissed Aiden again and slide her hand down to grip his hard cock.

He felt so good in her hand, hard as a rock and the head swelling to its fullest.

Aiden then pulled her top up and over her head throwing it to the corner of the room before reaching with his other hand to undo her jeans while he pinched her nipples bringing her to her tip toes as she made a hissing sound to stop from the scream she wanted to let out.

Aiden had backed her towards the bed to where Ryan’s hands were now pulling her jeans down to the floor. Aiden pulled her ear to his lips; “you’re the most beautiful woman I have ever seen,” he whispered as he then pulled her lips to his.

Shelby pulled her lips away and looked into his eyes. In a controlled tone that again surprised herself she told him; “Aiden, I have never done anything like this in my life, but right now I don’t need you to sweet talk me, I just want you both to fuck my mouth and cunt.”

She felt Aiden pull her jaw again to his lips and kiss her hard before pushing her onto the bed. Her jeans and panties were then pulled from her ankles as Aiden pulled her legs apart and buried his face between them. Shelby closed her eyes and lifted her pussy up to meet his tongue as he moved it through her slit to her swollen clit. Each time he forced his tongue deeper into her.

She was conscious of Ryan kissing her lips and neck and playing with her tits, but only barely as she kept her eyes shut and let Aiden work magic on her with his tongue. She could feel his thumbs part her lips and his tongue slide deep into her as he moved to her clit and then taking it between his top teeth and tongue, sucking and rubbing her hard bud. She could hear her breathing getting deeper and quicker as she pushed her crotch harder into him.

Shelby felt a wave of heat rush through her body as she started to tense then felt the waves of her orgasm pound through her body.Feeling her body starting to shake Aiden pushed two fingers into her, finger fucking her as he sucked hard on her clit pulling her hips into him as he tasted her wonderful juices flow onto his lips and face.

Shelby felt her body collapse on the bed and gathering her control, she reached down and pulled Aiden to her kissing his lips and sucking his tongue until all her wetness was lapped up. She then pushed him away and told them both to stand up by the bed.

Sliding her legs over the edge she took both of their cocks into her hands and pulling them together, she leaned forward to put the heads of both into her mouth. Holding tightly to their shafts she greedily sucked the heads into her mouth as deep as possible. Now moving her hands to their balls she forced more of them into her mouth. Shelby wanted so bad to get as much of them both into her mouth. Cupping their balls she slides her fingers back so that she could press against their rims. At her touch Shelby felt them both take a quick breath and their bodies tighten. Pulling her mouth away for a moment she quickly told Aiden to reach into the bedside table and get the lube from it.

Taking it from him she put some on her fingers and quickly went back to sucking their gorgeous cocks. This time she took turns taking each one completely into her mouth until the shaft had disappeared and she had her nose buried in their pubes, while she slide a finger into their tight asses.

Shelby worked her fingers against their glands and sucked them both, being careful to not let one get too excited before the other. She knew Ryan was about to explode and worked harder on Aiden until she could feel the cum build in the base of his cock. Then working both her fingers into them as hard as she could she again took both their heads into her mouth.

First Ryan’s hand tightened in her hair and he started to shake as his first squirt of cum shoot into her mouth. It seemed to trigger Aiden’s cock to explode and they both started to fill her mouth faster than she could swallow. As they continued to fill her wanting mouth Shelby felt her body start to tighten, her mind raced with the thought, could she actually cum without anything touching her clit or be inside her.

That was the last thought she had before she lost all control in the biggest orgasm she had ever felt. The next thing she felt after gaining some control of her thoughts was the guys pulling her to her feet and each kissing her and the three of them snowballing the cum she had not been able to swallow. They then fell onto the bed in each other’s arms. They lay there for a while without moving or talking.

Ryan was the first to move as he kissed Shelby and pulled her onto him as he lay on his back. She was delighted to feel his cock was again hard as she working her wet pussy onto it. She sat up and slowing slide onto his shaft. Shelby felt him filling her and the walls of her pussy tighten around his cock.

Ryan smiled up at her and told her she was amazing.

Shelby grinned and answered “yes for the first time in my life I really think I am and I have both of you to thank for it, well and April.”

With a puzzled look Ryan asked, April, who is April?

Shelby laughed and told him, “never mind right now just let me enjoy this hard cock of yours.”

She started to move up and down on his shaft as he moved his hips up to meet each downward thrust. Shelby squeezed her breasts and pinched her nipples while she rode Ryan.

Both were so lost in their pleasure they were not aware of Aiden covering his cock in lube and moving behind Shelby. She felt his breath on her neck as he kissed her and then his hands pushed on her shoulders forcing her down onto Ryan’s chest as he continued to fuck her.

As Shelby worked her pussy back and forth on Ryan she felt the head of Aiden’s cock against her puckered opening. A combination of fear and excitement shot through her as he slowly put more pressure against her opening. She looked back over her shoulder at Aiden about to say not to, but when she looked up to his face and seen him smile at her and whisper “relax”, she knew he was going to take her and she better relax as he said and enjoy it.

As he started to open her rim and push into her she tried to move away from the pain but all this did was force Ryan’s cock deeper into her wet pussy and she remained right there for Aiden’s assault. He slowly pushed as he gripped her hips and held her tight.

Shelby felt the head of his cock open her rim and then pop pass her guarding muscle as it slide further into her. The pain faded as his cock was pushed to its full length inside her tight ass. She had never felt so full, as Ryan’s cock still worked its way in and out of her pussy with Aiden now controlling their movements from behind as he slowly pumped his fully erect cock into her ass.

Aiden’s thrusts began to quicken as he pushed himself deep and hard with each stroke. Shelby found herself lifting as he withdrew so he would force her harder onto Ryan’s waiting cock on each thrust. She could feel her orgasm again building as she looked back at Aiden telling him to fuck her harder, begging him to make her explode over Ryan’s cock.

The first wave hit her as she sunk her teeth into Ryan’s shoulder Her body tightened and just as the full force of her pleasure came over her she released Ryan from her teeth’s grip and let her screams of ecstasy escape from her mouth

No sooner did she start to scream than she was aware of Aiden also grunting and ramming his cock as deep into her as he could as his body shook and his hot cum filled what little of her ass his cock didn’t already.

They both collapsed onto Ryan and Aiden slowly pulled his spent member from her and rolled onto his back beside her.

Ryan then rolled Shelby onto her back with him still buried in her swollen slit and began fucking her as hard and fast as he could.

Shelby wrapped her legs around the back of his knees and told him “come on baby fuck me, fuck me hard, I want your cum in me, please fill me up baby”

Shelby felt Ryan stiffen and looked up to see his eyes close and his jaw tighten as his cum started to build in the base of his cock. Then seconds later his body shook as he exploded into her.

Ryan covered her face in kisses and then rolled to the other side of her and the three of them held each other close as both guys gave Shelby short quick kisses on her lips, nose and cheeks telling her how hot and beautiful she was.

That was the last thing she remembered before she opened her eyes with the sun starting to shine through the window between the openings in the curtains.

Just then Aiden walked out of the bathroom and came over to her smiling and sat down beside her. Bending over he gave Shelby and kiss as he gave Ryan a playful punch in the shoulder to wake him.

“We fly out at 2 this afternoon, so need to get back to our hotel and pack before heading to the airport,” he told Ryan

Then again kissing Shelby he told her “I have left our email and cell numbers on the desk beside the phone. I hope you keep in touch.”

Shelby smiled as she told him she promised to. The three of them cuddled and talked for 20 minutes before the guys had to leave. Shelby walked them to the door kissing them both goodbye then watched them go to the elevator before closing the door and flopping back onto the bed with a wide grin coming across her face.

Published 
Written by Vic
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments