Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Creek - Part Three

"In this explosive finale, Logan and Sophie play some games after last night's fun..."

13
1 Comment 1
12.9k Views 12.9k
2.2k words 2.2k words
Logan was back down at the creek. He jumped in and resurfaced, the cool water nice on his skin. He heard laughter, and he saw Maggie and Sophie looking at his groin. His shorts had come off, and his erect cock was pointing to the sky. Logan blushed and started to cover himself up; but Maggie was already wading toward him. She bent down and ran her tongue up from the base of his scrotum to the tip of his cock. Logan sighed and closed his eyes. Maggie now had her whole mouth wrapped around his cock and was sucking it; up down, up down. Logan couldn’t believe his luck! The gurgling of the creek suddenly got louder. That was weird... The sound reached and unbelievable roar and Logan looked into the sky. A cloud shaped like the face of his friend Jeremy was beaming down at him, jeering at his small cock. Logan looked down at his groin, only to be shocked when he found that he had no cock anymore! He turned his face back up to the sky; Jeremy was laughing, each laugh a thunderclap. The world around him went unbelievably bright…

 Logan woke up. ‘Oi Logan, get up!’ shouted Jeremy.

Logan frantically touched his groin. Good, he still had his cock. Logan sighed and sat up. He ran his fingers through his hair and started to put his clothes on.

‘Morning, Logan,’ sighed a muffled voice from behind him.

Sophie. Logan smiled and kissed her passionately, his hand behind her naked back. He liked how Sophie looked when she woke up. Her long brown hair was all messy and frizzy, her eyes sleepy; but she held her physique very well. Her full tits were plump and perky, her curvy arse still smooth and her pussy was still perfectly shaved and excited.

Logan felt his cock get warm, and he crossed his legs to try and get rid of his growing erection. Sophie smirked and told him that she would take care of it. Logan lent his back against the tent wall and sat there, watching Sophie kneel in front of him. Sophie bent her head and went down on Logan’s swollen cock. Logan gasped and put his hands behind Sophie’s head, pushing her into his groin. Sophie moaned and accepted his cock deeper into her throat. It was Sophie’s first deepthroat, so she gagged a little until she got used to the feeling.

Logan let out a pent up breath and moaned a little. Sophie grinned and started to scratch his scrotum.

‘Mm…Oh yeah, Sophie. Just like that.’ encouraged Logan.

Sophie continued her work and went down faster. Logan moaned again and felt his cock grow warm. A tickling, not unlike a sneeze, traveled up the shaft of his cock. Cum spurted out of the head of his cock and Sophie slowly milked it all out of him with her mouth. She sat back up and put her underwear on as Logan sat there panting.

‘Get dressed, Logan,’ she said sweetly. ‘We’ve got busy day today.’

~~~
It was midday. The sun had risen and the day was hot. Logan, Sophie, Maggie and Jeremy were all down by the creek cooling off. Logan and Jeremy both had semi erect cocks because the two girls had decided to wear skimpy bikinis. Sophie, who had large breasts, was wearing a bikini at least two sizes too small for her, and her cleavage literally burst out of her top. You could see her nipples poking through the fabric. Maggie didn’t have lots of cleavage like Sophie, so she decided to tease the boys by purposely giving herself a camel toe. You could see her excited labia and all its splendor.

‘Hey, who wants to play a game?’ said Maggie slyly.

Logan felt his cock twitch with excitement; he knew Maggie would have something fun in store.

‘I’m all for it,’ said Logan.

Sophie and Jeremy agreed and Maggie proceeded to explain the game.

‘We all go out into the bush and hide. One person is a seeker and must find the other players. The first person found is the victim, and the last person found is the decider. When everyone is found, the decider chooses a punishment for the victim. Is everyone clear on the rules?’

‘How is the seeker chosen?’ asked Jeremy.

Maggie grinned. ‘We all masturbate, and the first to have an orgasm wins! No faking!’

The four friends got out of the cool water and went to lie down on the grassy bank. Logan could feel the sun radiating down on him already.

'Okay everyone; strip off!’ said Maggie.

Sophie and Maggie took off their bikinis and let their tits spring free. Logan saw Jeremy taking off his shorts, so he did the same. Logan’s cock rose in the fresh air and started to get stiff.

‘Ready,’ said Maggie. ‘Set…Wank!’

Logan and Jeremy started to pump their cocks furiously, putting all their effort into their arms. Meanwhile Sophie and Maggie had started to rapidly massage their clits in circular motions.

‘Uhh…Oh yeah,’ squealed Maggie.

Sophie threw her head back and rolled her eyes as she added two fingers from her free hand into her pussy.

‘Mmm, that feels good,’ she moaned.

Logan was still turned on from his morning deepthroat and was approaching his second orgasm of the day. Logan moaned and hot globs of cum erupted from his cock, spurting everywhere and splattering onto Maggie’s chest.

‘Not fair!’ Maggie yelled. She rocked her body and her tits shook.

‘Yes! Oh fuck!’ she screamed as she climaxed.

Everyone sat up and caught their breath. Maggie shot daggers at Logan.

‘Well, you may as well start counting,’ she said. ‘Count to one-hundred, starting now!

Logan closed his eyes and heard his three friends scamper off.

~~~
‘Ninety-eight, ninety-nine, one-hundred,’ Logan shouted.

Logan stood up and went searching. He knew Sophie wasn’t very fast, so he began looking for her. Logan looked close to the ground, there was no way in hell she would be climbing anything in the nude.

Logan heard the crunch of a dry leaf and spun around. Alas, there was Sophie crouching in a bush.

‘Goddammit!’ she yelled, laughing with dryness.

‘Found you!’ teased Logan. ‘Let’s see what your punishment is going to be.’

Logan next found Jeremy who was hiding in a clump of tall reeds. Then there was only Maggie left to find.

‘I am worried for you, Soph,’ chuckled Jeremy. ‘Knowing Maggie, your punishment isn’t going to be nice.’

‘Hey dickheads,’ yelled Maggie.

Leslie_L
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Leslie_L

‘I’m over here.’

The trio ran towards the sound of Maggie’s voice. Logan could hear the sound of panting. He peered into a large bush with a hollow in the middle and saw Maggie fingering herself.

Logan rolled his eyes. ‘Typical,’ he thought.

‘It took you guys long enough,’ said Maggie, innocently cleaning her fingernails. ‘I was kinda getting bored.’ She smiled shrewdly.

‘Come on,’ said Jeremy. ‘We’ll all go down to the creek and see what this bitch has in store for us.

Maggie opened her mouth in mock offense and slapped Jeremy on his arse, leaving a red mark.

‘Ow!’ yelled Jeremy.

‘You’re a naughty boy, Jeremy’ she giggled.

~~~
The sun had sunk lower and it was now mid-afternoon. Logan, Sophie, Jeremy and Maggie stood reunited on the bank of the creek.

‘All right, Logan; who did you find first?’ said Maggie.

Logan pointed to Sophie. Maggie grinned, looking a bit evil and declared her punishment.

‘Sophie, you must submit yourself and suffer a double penetration from these two sexy stallions!’

Sophie looked shocked and absently twirled her hair around her finger. Nodding she agreed and lay down on her back.

‘No Sophie, not like that,’ tutted Maggie. ‘You have to lie on top of Jeremy, who will fuck you in your arse from behind, and allow Logan to thrust into you from your front.’

Sophie frowned and looked a bit scared. Logan rubbed her shoulder in support.

‘It won’t be that bad Soph,’ cooed Logan. ‘I promise you’ll love it.’

Sophie trusted Logan, and prepared to let Jeremy enter her. Jeremy was lying on his back and his cock stuck up in the air. Sophie gently parted her arse cheeks and lowered herself onto Jeremy’s throbbing cock.

‘Oh God,’ Sophie moaned. It was a new experience for her. ‘Shit!’

Once she had completely lowered herself onto Jeremy, Sophie squirmed and got used to the feeling.

‘My arse feels so stretched,’ she moaned.

‘Lie back, bitch,’ demanded Maggie. ‘Logan is yet to penetrate you yet.’

Sophie complied and laid back into Jeremy. She spread her legs and allowed Logan to begin to push into her.

‘Ah! Ooh,’ squealed Sophie as Logan’s familiar cock filled her.

Logan had now pushed as far into her as he could. He could feel the throb of Sophie’s pussy. Sophie wriggled again to help get used to the sensation.

‘How do you feel, bitch?’ taunted Maggie. ‘You’re such a little slut, so full of cock. Boys, start punishing her.’

Logan withdrew first. As he started to trust back into her, Jeremy pulled out of her arse. The two cocks took turns to pull out and thrust, pull out and thrust. Sophie moaned in pure ecstasy as her large tanned tits jiggled up and down, slapping against her skin with a satisfying sound.

‘That’s right, slut,’ sneered Maggie. ‘You take that cock until you bleed.’

Sophie could only moan as her arse began to feel hot. Logan could feel Sophie’s pussy throbbing and convulsing inside of her.

‘Fucking hell,’ Sophie screamed. ‘Oh yes, yes! Give it to me!

Logan felt Sophie having an orgasm, her juices spurting out of her pussy and saturating Logan and Jeremy’s cock.

Maggie laughed. ‘Don’t think that just because you had an orgasm, I’m going to tell them to stop. I am going to make them fuck you until you can’t cum anymore!’

Sophie moaned and squeezed her tits while she was being pumped in and out of. She bit her lip and ran her fingers through her hair.

‘Mm, yeah. Oh yes! Fuck me, boys! God, do it harder!’

Maggie chuckled. ‘You seem to be having too much fun there Soph. Mind if I join in?’

Maggie walked over to Sophie and crouched over her face. Her pussy was glistening and her milky white, perky tits were flushed.

‘You better eat my pussy good, bitch,’ Maggie yelled enthusiastically, spanking Sophie’s plump tits.

Logan missed a beat. He knew Maggie loved sex, but he never knew she was this hardcore.

Sophie stopped twisting her nipples and put her hands on Maggie’s arse, pushing her crotch into her mouth and smacking her arse.

‘Oh you dirty bitch,’ yelled Maggie. ‘Who knew you had it in you?’

Sophie grinned and thrust her tongue into Maggie’s pussy, licking the lips and up the inner walls of her labia.

‘Holy shit! Damn fucking right,’ screamed Maggie.

Sophie was eagerly tongue-fucking Maggie when another orgasm hit her.

‘Fuck yes!’ she moaned.

Jeremy was furiously pounding into Maggie’s arse, watching it ripple with every thrust. He soon felt his cock get harder and constrict. He shot a load of cum deep into Sophie’s arse. This sent Sophie over the edge and she had another orgasm, her arse contracting around Jeremy’s cock.

Logan was also affected by her orgasm. Sophie’s pussy vibrated and twitched uncontrollably, leaking out more delicious juices. Logan had a violent orgasm and his cum spewed all over Sophie’s pussy. Both Logan and Jeremy withdrew from Sophie and lay back to catch their breath.

‘That was a workout, wasn’t it mate,’ Jeremy said to Logan.

‘That,’ replied Logan. ‘That’s an understatement.’

A load moan erupted from Maggie’s mouth and the two boys turned to see the cause. Sophie was finishing off Maggie, whose hips were bucking and twitching. Sophie continued to spank and slap Maggie’s arse, which was now bright red.

‘Sophie, you better hurry up, you little whore!’ moaned Maggie.

Maggie screamed again, an orgasm shaking her body.

‘Fucking hell!’ she screamed.

A wave of juices flooded out of Maggie’s pussy. It came out in gushes and gushes. Logan had never seen a girl cum that much. Sophie was in way over her head and could not possibly lap up all that cum.

Finally, Maggie’s orgasm subsided and she got off Sophie’s face. Sophie sat up and wiped her eyes clean. She smiled at Logan.

‘Come here, Logan,’ she whispered.

Logan approached Sophie and held her head in his arms. They locked lips and wrestled tongues passionately.

‘I love you, Sophie,’ said Logan.

‘Not as much as I love you.’

The couple embraced and held each other, enjoying each other’s presence. A shadow blocked out the sun. It was Maggie, her hair blowing in the breeze and her legs soaked with her own pussy juices.

‘When you two are very much done; would you like to play a game?’

The End

Published 
Written by Arcane
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments