Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Gangbang I Enjoyed: Part 1

"Part 1: Approached in the alley"

29
3 Comments 3
44.1k Views 44.1k
784 words 784 words
Famous Story
I got out of the cab, and walked down the alley to my apartment door. It was a warm night. I began digging in my purse for the keys. It was midnight and darker than anything. As I searched, I heard a group of footsteps approaching me. I turned around and watched as four men approached me. I recognized one to be my neighbor from the apartment two floors below me. Although it was dark, I knew it was him. What was he doing in the alley this time of night?

I stood still as they approached me. I started to think about running away but my body wouldn't move. I was afraid, but I didn't move an inch. My neighbor grabbed my arm.

"Hey there neighbor. It's late. You shouldn't be alone out here," he cautioned me. I simply nodded and pulled my keys from my purse. The men circled me and one reached and grabbed my other arm. They were pulling me to another alley. I began to scream and kick but another man covered my mouth with tape. My screams were muffled as I was laid on a bed of thin blankets. 

There was one light above me, almost directly. Behind me, a brick wall. In front of me, four men. We were in between two windowless bank buildings now. I was helpless. The men circled me, smiling widely, staring at my body. I had just got off work. I was a dancer at a local show restaurant. I was wearing a jacket, a corset, tights, and high heels. I realized then that my neighbor must have been watching me for awhile; getting to know my routines. I'd seen him lurking but didn't think he was a danger. I was wrong. It made me feel very turned on being so vulnerable. 

He reached down and tied up my hands. I didn't fight because I knew I would lose. He used a knife and cut my jacket off of me. The bottoms I was wearing, were like swimsuit bottoms. They showed off most of my ass and were black. I wore them with my corset. It was practically lingerie.

Quickly, each man began to strip. I looked them all up and down. Their bodies were hot. The first guy, was a tall black guy and had amazing abs. The second was short but his bulge in his pants looked perfect.

Nairoobi
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Nairoobi

His arms were strong. The third was older. I was only 20, so I assumed that he was a least 15 years older than me. The other guys were in their twenties. He was handsome though. The fourth man was my neighbor. He was very hot. The tent in his boxers assured me he was well endowed.

Each man began to remove their boxers and underwear, revealing their rock hard cocks. I began to squirm and scream, but it was muffled by the tape. They all looked at me, hungry for the slut that lay in front of their eyes. I wasn't a huge slut. I'd managed to keep my pussy tight and shaved completely but didn't have sex often. I was good in bed though.

My neighbor began to slide my bottoms off of me. I didn't fight it. I acted like I didn't want it, but deep down, I wanted it more than anything. I was worried he would notice the wet spot in them. Sure enough he did.

"Look fellas, she's soaking wet. You must be turned on by all these big cocks," he said, tossing the panties to the men to sniff and lick. I was red with embarrassment. All these men could see my pussy. They looked at it, with desire in their eyes. It made me grow hotter, looking forward to the upcoming events. 

Suddenly, the first guy, the tall black man, stepped forward. His cock was huge, eight inches long and bulging, hard as rock. He ordered me to stroke his cock and I did so. As I rubbed his cock, my neighbor stuck his fingers into my pussy while his thumb rubbed my clit. I moaned and wiggled my hips to make it feel even better. I stroked the black man's clock quickly. He was grunting and eventually closed his eyes.

"Now. You have to do as we say. You seem to be enjoying yourself. If we take the tape off of your mouth, you cannot scream," he said. I nodded and breathed heavily as he removed the tape from my mouth. I moaned loudly and looked at the other men, both stroking their hard cocks at my expense. My pussy was getting wetter every second. I was enjoying myself and we had only just begun.

Published 
Written by justdance
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments