Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Gangbang I Enjoyed: Part 2

"part 2: fucked in the alley"

32
8 Comments 8
44.0k Views 44.0k
2.0k words 2.0k words
Famous Story
As my pussy was being fingered by my neighbor, I continued stroking the black man's cock. The tape had been removed from my mouth, so I was able to moan lightly, enjoying the feeling of his fingers in me, but I craved more.

My neighbor pulled his fingers out and motioned for the other guys to come over. The black man moved in closer and put his cock at my lips. I was a little nervous to suck it because of how big it was, so my lips remained puckered together. All the while, the other men were looking for places to stick their cocks.

"Lay down, now," my neighbor ordered.

I did as I was told; I laid down, bending my knees and spreading my legs slightly. The short guy approached me and I grabbed his cock and began stroking it. The black guy leaned down and put his cock on my lips.

"Suck it you little slut," the black guy said.

I opened my lips and he pushed his cock into my cheek. I moved my tongue quickly, all over his cock. He moaned and grunted, shoving it in and out of my warm mouth. I continued stroking the short man's cock. He was smiling and kept saying 'oh yeah.' I thought maybe he didn't get out much, but his cock was pretty large.

My neighbor lifted my ass into his lap, and positioned his cock at my entrance. All these cocks were driving me wild. I waited in anticipation for his thrust, and when he finally pushed his cock into my pussy, I moaned loudly. It felt so good. I'd been waiting for this moment the whole time. The other guy was just standing there, looking and waiting for a chance to slip in and get some action. He would get his chance soon; three cocks was more than I was able to handle at the moment, but I did so, and didn't complain.

My neighbor thrust in and out of me, slowly at first. He filled me up, and my slippery pussy accepted him.

"Oh fuck! She is so tight boys. Oh yeah I love this tight pussy. You like this hard cock you little whore?" He asked me.

I nodded and moaned as he continued fucking me, picking up the pace. The other men began to rotate, and I began losing track of who was where; whose cock was in my mouth and which was in my hand. All I could do was suck and stroke. I slurped and sucked whatever was in my mouth, and I enjoyed it.

My neighbor pulled out of me and the older guy stepped in.

"Get on your hands and knees. I'm gonna fuck that tight pussy from behind," he ordered.

I did as he said, pushing my ass into the air, awaiting the cock that would soon fill me. I got a cock shoved into my tiny mouth, and it was being shoved to the back of my mouth. He moved in and out of me, fucking my mouth with his cock. I gagged, and my eyes watered a little, but I accepted that this wasn't about me. Sure I was the center of these men's attention, but it was their pleasure that mattered the most. I was to do as I was told, and suck and fuck and stroke whatever dicks were near me. Although I was technically there, in that dark alley against my will, it didn't change how much I was loving the experience. I wanted to be there. It wasn't forced; I was happy to be these men's sex toy. 

The older guy grabbed my hips and began pushing his cock in between my pussy lips. He then shoved into me with a force I had never known. He continued fucking me like this and I felt like my pussy was being torn apart with each pump. It felt decent, but I didn't like his style. He was like a sad, horny rabbit; a high school boy looking for a quick fuck. I didn't moan at all. I guess he wasn't trying to make me feel good; it was all about his dick. I then remembered I was a prisoner. I felt bad for the guy, honestly. He needed it, and so he probably jumped on the idea when he found out. The older guy just must have a sexless marriage or a sad life without any pussy in it. 

"Damn she is tight," the older guy moaned and grunted.

His balls were slapping my ass. Suddenly, he slipped out of me, and shoved the man in my mouth away. He placed his cock, covered with my pussy juices into my mouth. It tasted surprisingly good, and I happily sucked his cock as he pounded my mouth with a force I had come to know from him. I would rather have him in my mouth than anywhere else. The other men were watching as the black man positoned his huge cock at my pussy. The other men had loosened it for him, but as he started pushing into me, he grunted, exclaiming how tight and wet I was. I loved being complimented.

He held my waist with his strong hands and started fucking me. It felt amazing; his huge meat pumping in and out of me. I began moaning, whining for more. The older guy enjoyed the vibrations from my moans and stuffed his cock into my mouth faster, thrusting until I felt his cum shoot into my mouth. He grunted and pulled his cock out of my mouth. His cum dribbled down my chin and onto the blanket. He lifted my chin and ordered me to swallow. I opened my mouth, showing him the cum on my tongue and then closed my mouth and swallowed. He stepped away and now it was just the black guy, fucking me so perfectly. I moaned and for once, didn't have a cock in my mouth. I pushed my hips backwards to meet his every thrust, savoring his large meat inside of me. With one hand supporting me, I reached under and began rubbing my clit.

LilithSmith
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LilithSmith

Soon, an orgasm was building and I came all over his huge cock, sending him over the edge too. We both moaned as he shoved into me, pumping his cum into my tiny pussy. It was warm and there was a lot of it. My juices squirted all over his cock. He pulled out me, and I whimpered.

"Someone clean up my pussy," I moaned.

I couldn't tell who, but a tongue began licking and eating my pussy. He licked up all the cum and my pussy juices, happily. While this was happening, the black man made me clean his cock. I savored the taste of his cum and my juices all over his cock. I licked his softening cock clean and he stepped away. My neighbor hadn't cum yet, and neither had the other man.

"Her pussy is so lose now...been fucked so many times. Little slut. We're going to triple stuff you like the whore you are," a voice said.

The men laughed. I was a little worried. I felt used, but wasn't that the point of all this? I shoved the thought out of my mind, and prepared myself for all my holes to be filled. I realized the older man was probably hard again, so they would be able to successfully stuff me full. Behind me, I felt a finger dip into my pussy, and then it was in my ass. The finger was covered with my juices so it slid in and out easily. I enjoyed the feeling and moaned a little.

"Fuck! Her ass is so tight!" The man said.

He pulled his finger out. My neighbor laid beneath me. He grabbed my little waist and he started fucking my pussy, shoving his cock up into me, causing my body to shake, my tits to bounce. I moaned loudly, loving how his cock felt in me. I bent over slightly, as another man, the one who hadn't fucked me yet, put his cock on my little asshole. My neighbor stopped fucking me, and the other man groaned as he pushed into me, slowly. He reached the hilt, and his balls were the only thing hanging out. He grunted, and I wiggled my ass, adjusting to the new feelings. Both of them began moving, slowly. It began hurting, my tight ass was on fire. His cock was pretty big. My neighbor was breathing hard, enjoying my wet pussy. It had gotten looser over the night.

The older guy stuck his cock into my mouth and I then realized all my holes were filled. Then men called me a slut and a whore as they fucked me. I was loving it. The older guy grunted and shoved his cock into my mouth. It was difficult having all 3 of my holes filled, but I was enjoying it. I moaned and bounced and took each pump with pleasure. My pussy quivered and my ass began feeling better, and I cried out with pure pleasure. The old man announced he was cumming, and continued fucking my mouth.

I felt his cum shoot into my mouth for the second time that night. It dribbled down my chin and with my mouth free, I was able to express myself fully. I loved making sex noises. I moaned loudly, whimpered and whined. I nearly screamed too. My face twisted with pleasure as the cocks pumped in and out of my body. The men below me were fucking me with pure joy, both moaning and groaning and grunting. As they announced they were coming, I sped up, and felt my own pussy begin to tighten. I was cumming again. I whined and pumped my hips, fucking the cock below me, the other man fucking my ass as quickly as he could.

I felt the wave of an orgasm hit me and then my neighbor began to cum, because my pussy was squeezing and milking his cock. I threw my head back, gasping as the orgasm rocked through me. I felt his warm cum shoot into my walls. Then, the other man began pumping a little harder, and his cum began shooting into my pussy. He stuffed deeply into me, grunting and breathing heavily. It felt warm, and very nice. Deep in me, all three of my holes, cum could now be found. I thought about what that meant, and I liked it.

As their cocks softened and they calmed down, the man pulled out of my ass. It was destroyed; it had to be. My pussy was losened by all the fucking. My body was tired. I got off of my neighbor and laid back down. I watched as the men got dressed. They all left one by one, and I was sad to see them leave, but I was also okay with it. My neighbor was the last to get dressed. He sat next to me, and smiled widely.

"Did you enjoy yourself my dear?" He asked me, with a wide smile. I nodded and hugged him tightly.

"You're the best! Thank you for setting that up. They all believed that I really didn't see it coming. You planned it perfectly," I said.

"Good, I'm glad. When you told me you wanted to set this up, I was so ready to make it happen that I didn't even think about what we would do afterwards," he said, helping untie my wrists and helping me stand up.

He wrapped his coat around me.

"I'm going to go get dressed, then, let's just go get some coffee Eric, I want to get to know you better," I said grinning.

"I know you pretty well already," he said as we walked down the alley.

"Oh shut up! I'm kidding. How long have we been friends? A year now?" I asked.

"Yeah. It's been a great year. You have no idea how hot you were tonight!" He said, walking me into the apartment building. I just looked at him happily. He was truly a great friend. I was lucky to have him.

Published 
Written by justdance
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments