Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Hikers

"I slowly worked the towel across her hairy pussy."

8
5 Comments 5
10.5k Views 10.5k
4.2k words 4.2k words
I draped my rain soaked clothes across the chair and scooted it closer to the open flame of the fireplace. Except for a towel , I sat there naked, trying to take the chill from my body. There's nothing like getting caught in a torrential downpour at dusk in the middle of the woods. Fortunately, I had remembered this cabin from previous excursions and hurried in to take shelter. I sat mesmerized by the fire, watching the flames dancing upward as they chased away the chill. I wondered to myself how long this storm would last. The fire was crackling a soothing melody and starting to warm up the whole cabin when out of nowhere, you two suddenly burst through the door.

Your unexpected interruption of my tranquil moment startled me.

'Yeiiiiiiii', I yelled jumping to my feet, which made both of your scream too.

We all stood there looking at each other for a brief moment before I realized I had dropped the towel when I stood up. I used one hand to cover myself as I bent over to retrieve the towel, stammering and apologizing . Then straightening up we made eye contact again, and we all had a good laugh.

'This is a page right out of a damn cartoon.' I said ' You just can't make this stuff.' I laughed.

'Uhhhhhh', I hope we aren't interrupting anything.' One of them said as their glances went up and down my semi naked body.

'Ohhhhh... uh uh uh, of course not.' I stammered. 'Please... come in and get yourselves dried off. I have a pot on the fire for some hot coffee, but it isn't quiet ready yet. Please... come get dried off.' I said , fumbling to keep the towel on me and gesturing towards the chairs huddled around the fire.

Both of them shed their back packs and pulled a chair closer to the fire. Their clothes were drenched despite having worn parkas. These downpours are quiet normal in this part of the country. This sudden storm was whipping up some good winds, and the lightening and thunder warned us to stay inside. It looked like this one was going to go well into the night. As the last of the daylight disappeared, only the flashes of lightening and the fire provided any light.

'You will catch cold if you don't get dried off soon.' I said, reminding them it was ok to come in. I got each of them a big bath towel from the bathroom as they started shedding wet clothes.

I watched their eyes as they seemed to 'talk' to each other without words. They smiled and agreed. Late 20's to early 30's was my guess, but both had athletic builds and beautiful long legs.

'Youuuuu won't have a problem is we strip down and dry our clothes?' one of them ask with a demure wink as she reached for the buttons of her top.

'Uhhh, no... we are all adults.' I answered. Then realized how stupid that sounded.

'Are we now?' they both grinned.

My eyes did a mental assessment of them both. Both about 5'5", one blond , one brunette, long muscular legs, uhhh. My mind froze as each of them began shedding their clothes. Oh my, I will never be able to hide my arousal with this one towel I thought to myself.

They each sat on the edgeof the chairs as they unlaced wet hiking shoes and removed socks. They carefully arranged them on other chairs as if still sizing up the scenario. Cold dampness convinced them to continue undressing.

I was certain that they would stop this impromptu strip tease at the underwear, but wow, was I wrong. The blond was first to unleash her incredible pendulous tits. My focus was squarely on those large brown hard nipples as she flung her bra over the rest of her clothes on the chair. It was impossible not to stare. Then, as she made small talk, she turned her back to me and slowly slipped those wet panties over her apple bottom ass cheeks. Wiggling those fine hips back and forth as she slid her panites over her hips, then past the bottoms of her ass cheeks sent my cock into full erection mode. From my angle I could see the full sight of those hairy pussy lips from behind. She let her panties drop to the floor, then stepped out of them and slightly spread her legs as she bent over to pick them up.

She looked me squarely in the eye, and said, 'Don't you wish you could make a girls panties this wet?' as she twisted them, wringing the excess water from them.

I was speechless!

The blond took the towel from me and patted herself down in the front and sides before handing it back to me and asking, 'Do you think you could get my backside for me hun?'

As I finished patting her back and ass dry, I draped the towel over her shoulders to help warm her. She thanked me with a big smile and friendly hug. Then she took the towel and wrapped her hair, leaving her just as naked as me.

My cock was on full alert by now, and throbbing. And the brunette was just getting ready for her turn. The blond turned around to face me and smiled. My gaze slowly went up and down her body, from gorgeous tits to flat tummy to sexy wet hair to long legs and finally to a beautiful blond tuft of pussy hair.

The blond came closer to me and said, 'I apologize.', and introduced herself as Audry. 'My friends call me Audie.', she said smiling, and you can too. 'And this is my bestest girlfriend Sammi.'

'My friends call me Howdy.' I said as I extended my hand. As I looked from one to the other, neither of them was looking at my face, but rather on my growing erection. The blond cleared her throat, and looked me in the eyes and extended her hand, 'Well then, howdy Howdy... It's really nice to meet you.'

Sammi just looked at me intently as she removed her unbuttoned top. WOW, those were incredible tits. Without taking her eyes off of mine, she unsnapped, and unzipped her shorts...and wiggled out of them. Through the shearness of her cotton panties was a beautiful furry patch of pussy hair. She licked her parted lips as she stared at me. Her slow heavy breathing captivated my mind and my cock. She extended her had as she moved close to me.

'Really nice to meet you Howdy.' Sammi sighed. 'I really hope you don't mind us intruding on your evening unannounced like this.'

'Oh heck no, Sammi.' I blurted, I'm glad to share this cabin with both of you.

Sammi looked me up and down, smiled and said, 'Really glad I can see.'

Sammi took a few steps back to her char and continued undressing. She knew she was killing me as she teasingly lowered her panties half way. The top half of that gorgeous ass crack had my cock going crazy. Sammi and Audie chatted back and forth as Sammi took her sweet time removing her panties and bra. She knew she 'had' me.

'Howdy, would you be so kind as to dry my back also?' Sammi ask with those captivating eyes.

'Of course Sammi.' I said. 'I sure don't want one of you feeling left out now do I?'

Sammi handed me her towel and stood facing me.

'Did you want me to dry your back Sammi?' I ask.

'Of course!, but I want you to dry my front first. 'Is that a problem Howdy?'

Sammi never took her eyes off of me as I patted down her chest, then tits. Her nipples becoming even harder as brushed the soft cotton across them. Her eyes half closed and a deep sigh escaped through her parted lips as I went back and forth across her tits. Her eyes reopened fully as I lifted one arm then the other, drying her armpits and arms and the sides of her breasts. She must have licked her lips a hundred timse as I moaved the soft towel over her skin.

As I moved the towel down her tummy she adjusted her weight slightly and lifted one foot, placing it on the chair. All the time, her gaze was fixed on my eyes, watching my every reaction. I slid the towel down her tummy and rubbed it down the inside of her straight leg. I had to lean over, placing my face near her pussy as I dried her thigh, then calf. I worked the towel around her leg, drying the back of her leg too. I moved slowly because I couldn't get enough of the view of that incredibly beautiful hairy pussy. Sammi's leg buckeled slightly as I worked the towel back up her thigh. I gently rubbed the towell across her damp pubic hair, stimulating her hard clit at the same time. She reached out and used the top of my head to steady herself as I continued drying her. I gently and slowly rubbed the towel back and forth through her pussy hair. She was so wet and her lips were so swollen, it was all I could do to resist burying my face in her bush.

I looked up at her face as I moved the towel away frm her pussy to the other leg. She caught her breath, but only for a moment. Then she reached for my hand and moved it back over her pussy. I continued to move the towel in circles, and back and forth until shuttered a couple of times, tensed up and she gushed a nice orgasm. I held the towel in place around her thigh as she flowed her sweet nectar. Then I carefully finished drying her front.

Sammi looked at me with lust in her eyes and turned for me to dry her back. I stood behind her, my breath hot against her shoulder and neck as I dried her shoulders, the back. She tried, but couldn't keep from gyrating against my the towle as I slipped it down the small of her back, to the tops of her ass cheeks. She leaned forward against the chair and spread her legs as I dried both sides of her ass cheeks. Then she reached around and dug her nails into both and spread them.

'Don't miss anything!' she panted.

I slowly slipped the towel between her ass cheeks, pushing it between them with my fingertips, which sent shivers across her back. I rubbed the towel up and down her ass crack, pressing it against her bunghole, whcih made her moan her approval. She arched her back and ground her ass against my hands, wanting me to penatrate her. But I pulled the towel between her ass cheeks to the tops of her thighs. I dried every last drop of dampness from her legs, with her hot dripping pussy and tight asshole just inches from my face. But I didn't give in...yet.

If it all stopped here, I was a happy man.

Audie had been sitting in a chair next to us, rubbing her titties and pussy as she watched this impromptu show. As things calmed down a bit, we all finally sat down. We didn't say much, just sat staring at each other, all worked up.

'Oh', said Audie. How could I forget, 'I have a bottle of tequila . Shooters anyone?'

'That should warm us up for sure.' I said as I looked at Sammi.

As the drinking continued, the conversations became more sexual and suggestive. We all talked more with our hands and friendly gestures became friendlier touches. The fire and tequila had done a good job of warming us up and drying our clothes. And it made each of us even hornier.

As Sammi told us some crazy story, she kept opening her legs and giving herself a little rub. Laughingly, Audie called her out at one point and they roared with laughter, high fiveing and talking gibberish.

'Well,' Sammi started, 'I'm drunk, and I'm naked, and I'm very horny, and neither of you have made any advances on me, so I guess I have to do it myself.' she said giggling.

Audie leaned over and grabbed a handful of the Sammi's damp hair, pulling her into her.

AilishFantasy
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AilishFantasy

Then Audie said, 'Kiss me like the horny slut you are.'

Sammi wasted no time engaging Audie in the hottest kiss I had ever seen. Their hands freely roamed each others bodies as they went from one long lingering kiss to another. Audie brushed the hair from Sammi's shoulder with her hand and pulled her closer. Sammi went to her knees between Audie's outstretched legs and she kissed each nipple. Sammi wrapped her arms around Audie's waist as she sucked each nipple and cupped and caressed each tit.

I sat there like an unnoticed intruder, cock in hand, slowly stroking, and drinking up every moment. Audie extended her hand towards me, motioning for me to come closer. I didn't have to be ask twice. As I stood, Audie took me by the shaft, pulling me towards her. She turned her face to look at me as she squeezed my cock and stroked me at the same time. Her lips parted as she leaned forward, taking the head of my cock between parted lips, her tongue darting around my swollen head.

She reached between my legs and under me, her hand on my ass cheeks as she pulled me closer. Her sucking me deeper, engulfing my 8" thick cock with those velvety lips. Each silky advance took me deeper in her throat. She tugged at me as I began to mouth fuck her. All the time, Audie's gaze sought my approval.

Sammi was fingering herself as she feasted on the Audie's lusious tits. Both of them moaning freely and loudly. Sammi reached for my cock and gripped what Audie wasn't sucking on. Sammi stroked me as Audie worked the bulging head of my cock with her sweet lips and darting tongue.

I had a hand on each of their heads, guiding Audie on my cock and caressing Sammi's beautiful face as she looked at me. All the time, Sammi's lips never left Audie's tits. She sucked them like a baby.

I reached down and took both of them by the hair, pulling them to their feet. The three of us stood there for a minute, bodies pressed together as we kissed back and forth. Hands all over each other, groping, probing, not knowing whose fingers were where.

I led them to the bed and the Sammi went down first. She no more hit the sheets than her ass went into the air, begging to be played with. Audie slapped Sammi's ass several times, calling her a selfish whore, and making her wince from the stinging of each slap. But each slap made only made Sammi hotter, and she begged for more. Audie rubbed Sammi's hairy wet pussy lips as she nibbled on ass cheeks. Then Audie slipped fingers inside Sammi, making her groan deeply and ground herself hard against Audie's hand. Sammi was beginning to grind hard as Audie begin tounging Sammi's sweet bunghole.

Sammi was going nuts, gyrating to music only she could hear. I laid on the bed next to them, watching and running my hands over both of them. I leaned up and turned Sammi's face towards me and kissed her deeply, shoving my tongue in her mouth. She took my hand and guided it between her legs as Audie ate her ass and pussy. I rubbed her swollen clit as bucked wildly, then slipped three fingers in her drenched pussy. I finger fucked her hard as Audie began to finger Sammi's tight asshole.

This was more than Sammi could take and she began to tremble violently, shaking as she moaned and grunted. Then Sammi clenched the sheets with both fists and shoved herself in hard jerking motions against Audie and my hands...erupting in a flood of hot sticky cum. Audie covered Sammi's pussy with her mouth, sucking her cum. Then Audie leaned up and grabbed me by the hair, pulling me towards her. Our lips met and she squirted Sammi's cum into my mouth as we kissed.

'FUCK!', That was hot, I said.

I then leaned back next to Sammi, half dazed from the hard orgasm, and I leaned to kiss her. As she opened her mouth to receive my kiss, I gave her a nice taste of her own cum.

Sammi laid there, spent from the hard pussy and ass abuse, but she wasn't through by any means. She gathered herself and pushed me onto my back. I closed my eyes briefly as she ran her hands down my chest to my crotch. She used her long nails to scratch my upper inner thighs and balls, before taking the full erection and stroking me. Sammi watched my expressions of pure exstacy as she worked my cock up and down as she laid next to me. She kissed me tenderly as she stroked me, telling me how she was going to make me cum all over her and Audie, how she was going to make me give both of them all the hard cock they wanted.

Then as Sammi and I were lost in deep kisses, I felt hands on both thighs. Audie was between my legs, kissing my thighs as she worked her way to the throbbing hard cock Sammi was stroking. As Sammi slowly worked my cock, Audie placed each of my balls, one at a time, into her mouth. What a fucking experience. I wanted to cum all over both of them right there, but Sammi, squeezed my shaft, holding me off.

'There's too much fun left Howdy to let you cum so sooooon.' she whispered in my ear, biting it.

Sammi kissed me as she straddled me, grinding her pussy against me as she moved towards my face. From all the deep kissing, she knew my tongue would be sweet relief to her aching pussy. The sweet muskiness drove me crazy as she lowered her wet hairy pussy onto my mouth. She rocked her hard clit up and down my outstretched tongue, slowly fucking it. Sammi's tight body trembled as she rocked. Her nails digging into my chest as her pleasure mounted.

As she rocked herself, I squeezed her beautiful titties, pinching her hard nipples and pulling them. Then I felt Audie's lips encircle my cock and she began to suck me as I ate Sammi. Audie moved her hands up my body until she had her hands on Sammi's ass cheeks. She slipped one hand under Sammi, and pushed her middle finger into Sammi's tight asshole. Sammi squealed her delight and she began to grind herself hard on my face. Audie forced her finger deep and hard into Sammi's tight little bum as Sammi began to cum again. My face covered Sammi's pussy as I bit and nibbled her juicy pussy lips and clit. It was all Sammi needed to shoot her sweet nectar in my mouth.

Sammi sat motionless on my face, except for the trembling, almost afraid to move. Audie moved up my body, turning Sammi's face to kiss her deeply as she maneuvered her wet pussy onto the head of my aching cock. Audie was begging to cum as she thrust herself down hard onto me, taking the fullness in one swift thrust. She squealed loudly as I stretched out her tight pussy. She took me to the balls with the first hard push, then sat without moving, letting the throbbing and pulsing of my cock caress her vaginal walls.

Sammi leaned back into Audie's arm as they kissed. I admired Sammi's quivering cum drenched hairy pussy which was still just inches from my face. Audie's hands artfully traced Sammi's beautiful curves. Their tender kisses were a stark contrast to the movements of Audie's grinding hips. My hands joined Audie's hands as we lightly touched Sammi's highly sensitized body. We kept Sammi in a heightened state of arousal with our touching, probing, fondling as Audie kissed her.

Sammi sensed Audie wanting to cum because of her heavy breathing and how hard she was grinding that tight pussy on me. I pushed for Sammi to move between my legs as I fucked Audie. Then I pulled Audie on top of me fully as Sammi kissed and licked and played with our genitals as we fucked. That put both Audie and me over the edge and we both came hard, grinding hard against each other as our fluids mixed inside her.

Audie laid on top of me, my cock was still pulsing inside her, cum began to ooze from her pussy. Sammi licked for all she was worth, not letting a single drop hit the sheets. Then Sammi slipped my cock from Audie's pussy and stroked it until I was completely spent.

Returning the favor, Sammi leaned up to Audie, turned her face and shared the cum with Audie. We all three were exhausted, but craved more. We snuggled up and soon found ourselves dozing. After some time of sleeping, we were all three spooning , me in the middle and Sammi in front of me. I was so aroused again, my cock was throbbing for more. As I began to kiss on Sammi's neck, she came alive, slowly pushing herself against my hardness . I felt Audie's hands on my ass and stomach as she reached around me. Audie slowly massaged my cock as she rubbed it against Sammi's ass crack.

Sammi adjusted her position and took my cock in her hand and guided me once again into her wet slit. She rubbed the head back and forth before pushing hard against me, taking me fully inside her. She moved back and forth on me several times, moaning how good it felt to have me fucking her tight pussy. Then she reached behind her and pulled my cock from her pussy and rubbed the head in circles around her tight little asshole. She pulled my cock like it was a rope, forcing it against her hole. As the head entered her, she reached behind her and dug her nails into my ass cheek, forcing me deeper inside her.

Audie slipped her hand between my legs from behind, playing with my balls as I began to ass fuck Sammi. Audie writhed as she rubbed her hot body against me from behind. She took great delight playing with my balls and cock as I ass fucked Sammi. Sammi loved having her ass played with, and especially fucked hard by a big hard cock. I was going to make sure she remembered this.

I pulled Sammi's hips as I fucked her hard and fast. She moaned and groaned as my cock pounded deep in her ass. Audie kept pace, stroking my cock and balls until she knew we were going to cum again. Sammi ground against me and bucked wildly as she began to cum. My legs tensed and balls released their hot fluid as I filled Sammi's tight little ass with cum. After the first couple of hard squirts, Audie yanked my cock from Sammi's ass and gripped the head of my cock, stopping me from cumming any further. Then she released me and directed the rest of the cum onto Sammi's pussy and ass cheeks. Audie stroked me until there was no more cum.

I was totally spent, having cum more, and more often than ever before, but, like my two sexy lady friends, I still craved more. We laid there, in a mass of hot sticky flesh, breathing together, hands lightly caressing, until we slipped off to sleep again.

Warm morning sun filled the cabin as I slowly woke up to realize I was alone. Damn I thought to myself, could that have been a crazy dream? I mean, here I was...naked, in some one else's cabin. What was left of the night's storm, still dripped from the roof, past the window. I rubbed the sleep from my eyes and sat up, still trying to make sense of the night.

I got up from the bed and walked towards the remnants of the fire. The glowing embers were still putting off nice heat. As I reached for my clothes, I noticed a note. I picked it up and stared at the words:

'Howdy, thank you for stopping at our cabin last night. We are glad you found 'it' and us. Sorry about leaving so early, and without a nice morning fuck. We both wanted more of that cock of yours, but knew others would come looking for us, and we couldn't risk being found with a strange man. Hope you come again.'

Love Sammi and Audie

Published 
Written by seemywowzza
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments