Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Ice Queen Cometh (Or How Roy And I Got Back On Track)

"What if he could see me, his girlfriend, between her legs, licking pussy for all she was worth..."

80
44 Comments 44
14.8k Views 14.8k
7.1k words 7.1k words
Recommended Read
Competition Entry: Spice It Up!
Join now to listen to this story
My boyfriend's name was, Roy. We'd been together for almost five years and things had been getting progressively less and less exciting. Both of us knew that we probably weren't really meant to be together, not long term, but we persisted. It was convenient, we had lots of mutual friends and interests, and we were both earning enough money to give us a pretty comfortable lifestyle. We were in with this tight little circle of fairly decent people. We all mostly got together every weekend to begin with, but in last last year or so a few of them gotten married and settled down. Some had kids, others had ones on the way, while others were just the sort of generic couples who did everything 'by the book'. You could have almost called them 'Ikea couples' - they were nice enough to look at; functional, but not very exciting.

Roy and I knew that we didn't want that, family life together, not that we'd really discussed it or anything, there was just this unspoken space between us, you know the way a gay man will take a girlfriend to be seen to be more 'socially acceptable', a 'beard'? Well, it was like that with us, Roy was my beard and I was his. I don't mean that either of us was actually gay or anything, it was just our way of remaining acceptable within our clique. We still fucked pretty regularly, although I have to say that despite the fact that the sex was good, it had become a bit boring, more of a bi-weekly duty than a true pleasure. He had a large cock and by then we knew what the other liked, so we both had our orgasms. I'd give him head, he'd eat me out then then we'd fuck, with me rubbing my clit until I came. It wasn't the most exciting, but it worked. Recently, I had found myself fantasizing about other men and various other things while we made love. It wasn't exactly a problem, but I'd say that the spark had somewhat dulled.

Roy liked me to wake him on weekend mornings with a long, lingering blow job and boy did I love the feel of his cock in my mouth as he began to get aroused and feeling him stiffen as he began to thrust… Fuck! Oftentimes, he'd sit up a little, grab my waist and pull me around so that he could lap and slurp at my pussy as I fellated him. The better he pleasured me, the more enthusiastically I would take him in, deep-throating, whilst kneading his balls and sometimes even fingering his tight little asshole as I sucked (of course, I bet he would have denied that to any of his friends). If I pushed my finger right in (which I'd tried for the first time only recently), got his p-spot, he'd come really fucking hard down the back of my throat and I loved it when he did that, loved the taste of his seed against the root of my tongue. Of course, we'd gotten so used to each other, that he could make me come too with his tongue dipping in and out of my tight, wet hole, as his fingertips massaged the base of my clit. I'd usually flood his mouth as I came and he couldn't get enough of it. We'd lie in bed afterwards, maybe fooling around until we were ready to fuck properly or sometimes we'd just take a long shower together and wash each other's bodies.

We were comfortable together and yet it was much the same routine each time. I wondered if he was starting to check out other women in the same way that I was starting to notice other guys. Maybe we needed to do something to liven things up but he accepted my flaws, god knows I had more than a few, and I accepted his. It was easy, plus our group of friends liked things to be steady, stable and unchanging. A few times over the years, members of the group had tried to introduce new people. Dave's new girlfriend, Kristanna, was NOT a success.

Kristanna was tall, Nordic and blonde with a statuesque figure. She was stunning, not to mention intelligent, boy was she smart, an astrophysicist or something like that. I had actually quite liked her but Janice, one of the wives, was continually putting her down and slagging her off about everything she could find fault with. "It's not like she's some sort of rocket scientist or something," she'd spat.

"Actually," I smirked, "she kind of is."

Janice glared at me and I shut my mouth. I should have said something, but I didn't like to rock the boat. It just wasn't worth it. She had a nerve though, I remember when I first 'met' her. Roy and I had been at a club, maybe four or five years ago and I'd slipped outside the fire exit for a cigarette when I'd heard a noise coming from around the corner. Curious, I went to see what it was and was shocked to see Daniel with his jeans at his ankles, white ass bobbing as he fucked a woman against the wall of the club, it was Janice of course, she'd been throwing herself at him for months, despite the fact that he was already in a relationship with Cara. I had slipped quietly away and not said anything. I was glad I never because Dan and Janice quickly became an item and she soon asserted herself as some sort of alpha in the female section of our 'pack'. What a bitch...

Now, Kristanna had the most amazing accent, really deep, husky and European (She was actually Norwegian). She had taken a bit of a liking to me because I was friendly. You see, didn't feel threatened by her at all, not the way the other women did, they hated her. Mind you, I was secure in my relationship with Roy, so it never occurred to me that he might ever stray. Of course, it didn't help that Kris had at one time worked as a lingerie model, to pay her way through university in fact. I bet you can just imagine how the guys all loved her, hung on her every word while undressing her with their eyes. Seriously, tongues out, drool, the lot!

Roy and I had discussed it, Kris I mean, and he was actually fairly aware of how the girls felt about her. It was unfair, she'd done nothing to justify their behaviour. She was intelligent, balanced and sweet, always trying to include herself in the girly chats, but ultimately finding that she had more in common with the guys, who of course were delighted to hold her attention. The women in the group were pretty sneaky, it's not like they were overtly nasty to her, just cool enough to make her feel unwelcome, without Dave or the other guys seeing what was going on. They rarely invited her to their weekly lunches or the other things that they did together, rather finding excuses to 'conveniently forget'. It was pack mentality at its best, or worst.

Now to his credit, Dave had tried to get the females in the group to accept her, he'd encouraged Kris to go out when we had our regular 'girl's days' but I'm sorry to say that they had simply closed ranks, put up a united front. Usually there was a lot of bitching and in-fighting amongst them, but not this time, they pretty much froze her out, made sure that Kris knew that she was not welcome around either them or their men. They were clever about it, not showing it to the guys, just keeping it between themselves, of course much to my shame, I was a part of that gang. Please don't judge me harshly, I never said anything nasty about Kristanna, but on the same note, I never defended her either. I guess I'm just pretty weak. I should have stood up to them and I regret that I didn't have the balls to do it.

So, this one night, Roy and I had arranged to meet up with the rest of them. We were both going to make our way there separately after work to a bar that we often frequented. At the time, I was working as a paralegal, while Roy had just been promoted to partner with a firm of architects, so his hours were often pretty grueling. I didn't mind though, it gave me time to myself. Yes, I know, the two of us should probably have split or shaken things up a long time ago, again. Please don't judge me, plenty people stay together for all the wrong reasons!

Anyway that night, as my taxi pulled up outside the bar, I saw a couple arguing outside. I immediately recognised Dave and Kristanna, and before I had even opened the door of my cab, I could hear her screaming at him.

"Why won't you fucking DEFEND me? Those bitches HATE me! They've never liked me, especially Janice. Dave, you HAVE to do something about this!!" she took a long drag of her cigarette, folded her bare arms over her ample chest and blew the smoke right in his face.

Dave coughed and looked really uncomfortable, he was shifting from foot to foot, "Kris, it's not like that. Anyway, where do you get off, insulting my friends, OUR friends? They've been nothing but nice to you since we started dating."

I slowly sidled up the path, feeling pretty uncomfortable myself. I didn't know whether to loudly announce my presence or try and hide until they had finished and gone back inside. There was a low brick wall which was partially obscured by foliage and me, being the anti-confrontational sort that I was, well I sat down and lit a smoke of my own, cursing the fact that I hadn't gone for a pee before I left the flat. Shit, I was bursting. No choice now but to wait it out.

"Nice?" she practically spat at him, dropping her cigarette and grinding it out with her heel. "Dra meg baklengs inn I fuglekassa!! Those bitches invited me for a spa day and ignored me the whole fucking time. I knew I shouldn't have gone and you shouldn't have pushed me into doing it."

I peered between the leaves of the bush, fascinated. I'd never seen Kris be anything other than cool, calm and collected, so this was quite the departure and in truth, I felt more than a little sorry for her. The rest of the women had been complete cows to her.

"Oh god, Kris, I'm so tired of this. You're being paranoid now," whined Dave, hardly even able to make eye contact by this point.

She looked so hurt, I felt sorry for her. She knew that she was right, but I could tell in that moment that Dave would never admit it and would choose his friends over his girlfriend. Better for her to find out now I supposed.

"You know what, Dave? I am sick of this. I only ever put up with them because of you. I was new to the city and it was nice to be in a relationship, but if you are so blind that you cannot see what is going on here, or worse, you choose not to see, then I cannot and will not stay with you any longer. You know, the only one, apart from your leering male friends, who has been in any way nice to me is Rowan!"

I almost jumped out of my skin to hear Kris bring my name into all of this and I sat, stock still, hoping that they would finish soon so that I could go inside and use the bathroom.

I dared not even peek to see what they were doing and just continued to sit there, frozen and listening as Dave began to try and back track. Kris really was the hottest woman I'd ever known him to have, he was totally punching above his weight and I'd always had a suspicion that, a bit like Roy and myself, it was mere convenience and possibly habit which kept them together.

"Kris…" his petulant voice was cut off by a sharp SMACK and I looked round to see him put his hand to his own face, where she'd just slapped him.

"Ha, he deserved that one," I smiled.

"Din mor suger pikk I helmet!" she yelled, as she turned on her heel and marched angrily in my direction.

Shit! I was about to be found out! I looked around for somewhere to hide, but there was nowhere. I needn't have worried though, Kris stormed past, not seeing me at all and sat down heavily on the wall about twenty feet away. I sat like a statue, glancing out of the corner of my eye as she put her head in her hands and began to sob uncontrollably.

"Kristanna?" Dave called uncertainly, then after a few moments, "Fuck this!" I heard the doors swing closed behind him as he went back inside.

I sat there, not knowing what to do, listening to her cry and acutely aware that I simply had to go to the bathroom soon, if I were to avoid an embarrassing incident. I couldn't just leave her though. I got up, moved along the wall and sat down beside her. I put my arm around her, saying nothing and she looked up at me through tear-filled eyes. She began to sob even harder and I pulled her into me, just holding her.

"Are you okay, Kristanna?" I whispered, rubbing her shoulder.

"Nooo," she wailed between sobs. "I can't believe I put up with him for so long, Rowan. He's a spineless bastard."

"I know, I know," I soothed, patting her back. "It'll be okay." Not really knowing what say next, I asked her if she would like a cigarette and I felt her nod against my chest.

She sat up, a little breathless and watched as I took two Marlboros from the pack, put them both in my mouth and lit them with my Zippo. I took a drag from mine and handed hers to her. She took it gratefully, inhaled deeply and coughed. Oops, I forgot she smoked those stupid ultra-light menthol things. She grinned sheepishly at me and I grinned back. Even with her mascara-stained cheeks, she was stunning. I'd always liked her, not like the rest of those jealous bitches.

"I take it you don't want to go back inside, Kris?"

She paused, cigarette almost touching her lips and shook her head.

"Are your bag and jacket inside? Would you like me to go in and fetch them for you? To be honest, I NEED to go in there or I am going to wet my knickers," I grimaced, trying to look apologetic.

"Please, Rowan, I would really appreciate that." Kris smiled, looking relieved and I could understand that. If she went in, looking like she did, the girls would gloat over her and probably make her feel even worse than she already did.

"Okay. Give me five minutes," I stood, flicked my cigarette into the hedge and began to walk towards the door. I stopped and turned around, she was slumped over, clutching her smoke, shoulders shaking and I knew that she was crying again. "Kris? Where are you going to stay tonight? I assume that you won't want to go back to Dave's flat?"

She looked up at me and her face began to crumple again.

"Look, look, it's okay, you can stay at our place. Roy will still be working, I'll text him and tell him to crash at Dave's. Is that okay?"

She nodded gratefully so I turned and made my way inside. I almost ran to the toilets, slamming the door of the first available cubicle behind me. As I relieved myself, I heard someone come into the bathroom.

"Finally, he's dumped that fucking viking cow!" I recognised Janice's high-pitched drawl.

"I know! Thank god, I was sick of the way Will kept eying her up." That was Denise, blonde bimbo. I knew she'd been put out by Kris and her stunning good looks. The two of them continued with their defamation as they did their business and I sat silently once more, not wishing to be noticed. When they had gone, I opened the cubicle door, checked that all was clear, I mean, it would never have done to be caught eavesdropping. I knew that they would turn on me just as quickly. What the hell was I doing hanging around with people like this? God, I was pathetic! I shook my head and sighed while I dried my hands.

I exited the restrooms and looked around the bar. It was already pretty packed and hard to see my 'friends' until I heard Janice's braying laughter so I headed in that general direction. There were about ten or twelve of them crowded around a table and I made my way through the crowd. Gareth spotted me first. "Rowan! You made it!" He announced, then leaned over and stage whispered behind his hand, "Hey, did you hear about Dave and Kristanna?"

I nodded, "Yeah I did. I met Kris outside. I just came in to get her jacket and bag, if that's okay? Is Roy here yet?"

"No, he texted me half an hour ago and said he'd be along before nine," Gareth replied.

"Ah, that's fine. I'll give him a ring," I said, collecting Kris's things.

Janice overheard and piped up, "Ha, is she in a state? I bet that icy bitch isn't even bothered, is she?"

"Janice, shut the fuck up, you nasty cow! I'm sick of the way you and your fucking harpies continually pick on her. Leave her alone, she's a good person!" I covered my mouth, not quite able to believe what I'd just said.

She simply looked at me, mouth hanging open as I clutched Kris's bag and jacket and walked quickly out of the bar. I pulled my phone from my purse and began writing a text to Roy, telling him not to come home tonight but to stay at Dave's. Upset and not looking where I was going, I bumped into a couple of girls and I ignored their angry outburst, dropped my phone into my purse and made my way outside. Kristanna was already waiting in a taxi when I got outside so I jumped in and told the driver my address. She tentatively took my hand and I squeezed it between my own as we sat in silence during the short journey home.

By the time we got to my apartment, Kris had stopped crying and her sadness seemed to be giving way to anger. She was ranting about Dave's misgivings and about all the times he'd let her down or pissed her off while they'd been together. It was funny to listen to her tell me this stuff, as I'd had no idea about most of it. Sure, the whole gang knew about the time he'd bought her that awful underwear; salmon pink and black crotchless panties and matching peephole bra (it was two sizes too big as well), no wonder she was pissed, but I hadn't heard about the time he'd cooked her a meal one night and they'd ended up in hospital because he'd used peanut oil, she had an allergy you see and he'd forgotten, or the time he'd been fingering her and his fingernails were rough and he'd made her pussy bleed (they hadn't been able to have sex for a week). No doubt about it, Dave was a wanker!

We went into the flat, she'd been there a few times for meals and get-togethers, so she already knew where everything was. I poured us two large glasses of red and I sat beside her on the sofa.

"Thanks for this, Rowan," she said as we clinked our glasses together. I took a large sip, sat the glass down and put my arm around her shoulder.

"It'll be okay, Kris. You know, you're probably better off without him," I sighed and proceeded to tell her what had happened in the bar, how I'd probably severed my friendship with them as well and that the two of us were probably social pariahs.

She smiled at me, rested her head on my shoulder and we sat in silence for a while.

Kris eventually looked up at me, "Rowan?" I turned to look at her and she simply looked at me, not saying anything until I raised an eyebrow. "Rowan, I don't think it's just the booze talking or what happened with Dave, can I say that I am feeling very close to you right now. Thank you so much for being a friend."

I looked into her eyes and touched my fingers to her face, wiping at the mascara stains. I don't know why, but I put my fingers under her chin and pulled her face towards mine.

Fancy_Indian
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Fancy_Indian

I kissed her forehead, her nose and then I put my lips against hers. This was quite a night, first standing up to Janet and now this.

Her mouth opened against mine, I felt the tip of her tongue touch my teeth while her arms moved around my waist as she wriggled into a more upright position.

"Kris," I murmured into her open mouth, but she silenced me by kissing me with more passion.

Her lips were so soft as they moved against mine and her skin so smooth, not like Roy's which was tougher and stubbly. It felt weird, but good weird and I found myself eagerly kissing her back, allowing my tongue to dart against hers and she moaned lightly into my mouth. I wrapped my arms around her and began to lightly rub her back, feeling the bumps of her spine with my fingertips as we pressed our bodies together.

Kris pulled back a little and looked into my eyes, "Rowan, are you okay with this? Have you been with a woman before?"

I shook my head, "No, I hadn't even thought about it. It just seemed natural to kiss you. Have you been with a woman, Kris?"

She smiled at me and nodded, stroking my cheek, "Yes, but not since I attended university. I'm not gay, but I always enjoyed the gentleness of being with a girl from time to time, it's very different to being with a man." She ran her fingers along my jaw and I placed my hand over hers.

I gently pulled her hand from my face, pressed her fingers against my lips and began to kiss the tips of them, allowing my tongue dart out and lick them. I wanted her to know that I wanted this, not to be with a woman, just to be with someone I found attractive and sexy, and in truth, I suddenly became aware that I'd always felt that way about her. I just hadn't realised until now. Her eyes closed as I sucked her index finger into my mouth and I gasped as I felt her other hand rest on my left breast, her thumb began to circle my nipple and I felt it harden under her touch. She pulled her wet digit from my mouth and lifted my top over my head, then in one fluid movement, she unfastened my bra.

"You are so beautiful, Rowan, so fucking beautiful. I want you. I want to make love to you. Can I? Can I show you what it's like to be with a woman?"

I couldn't speak, I just nodded and watched her intently as she delicately rolled my nipples between her long fingers, her perfectly manicured nails were the same colour as the firm little buds she was pulling, rolling, teasing. As I observed, as though watching a movie, she leaned down, opening her mouth and she began to suckle me. I could feel the roughness of her tongue as she lapped, sucked and drew me into her hot, wet mouth. I closed my eyes and placed my hands on her soft, blonde hair, stroking it and enjoying the smooth feeling under my fingers. I inhaled sharply as I felt her teeth graze the engorged little nipple tip and then I felt her fingers slide inside the waistband of my trousers, fiddling with the button. That was when I realised just how wet I was and how much I wanted, no needed, her fingers inside me.

"Oh god, Kris, I want this. I want you right now," I moaned, hardly able to believe what was happening.

I was so fucking excited, my whole body was buzzing!

I lifted my bottom so that she could undress me, kicking off my shoes as she pulled down my trousers. She kissed my breasts again and then began to kiss down my belly until she reached my panties. She manoeuvred herself between my legs, pushing them open with her shoulders, applying soft kisses and rubbing her cute nose into the fabric, against my rapidly stiffening clit. I couldn't help but arch my back, raising my pussy towards her and she responded by putting her fingers inside the waist of my knickers and pulling them down to reveal my mound.

It was so sexy, the way she kept watching my face, gauging my responses as her lips brushed against the neat triangle of pubic hair, sniffing and inhaling my scent. She began to massage my lips, gently pulling them open and she gave me a wicked smile before opening her mouth and starting to tongue my aching little bud.

"Oh god!" I moaned, unable to close my eyes, fixated on this goddess between my legs.

Teasingly, she began to run her fingers up and down my slit and I ached for her to push them inside of me, I thrust up towards her as she began to suckle my clit, flicking it with her tongue and I felt her fingers go in.

Holy fuck, holy fuck! I'd never felt anything like this. Her thumb was at the root of my clit, heel of her hand pressing against my mound as she massaged and I felt her fingers sweep my g-spot. I was going to come, I was going to fucking come! I could hear my own ragged breath quickening as my body thrust up towards her. I couldn't stop and I wouldn't even have wanted to.

I let myself go, crying out, "Oh god, Kris! Oh god!"

Then I felt myself gush and my muscles clenched her fingers as she began to withdraw them and lap at my swollen lips, drinking from me.

She moved from between my legs and back up my body, kissing her way up until she reached my mouth again. She smiled as she kissed my open lips and I could taste my own essence on hers. We wrapped our arms around each other and she got comfortable beside me, my breathing returning to normal as we kissed and stroked each others' soft bodies.

"My god, Kris… That was… Amazing! I've never felt anything like it," I purred.

She kissed and nibbled my earlobe and whispered,"You can see why I got into it a little, can't you?"

"God, yes!" I murmured as my hand absentmindedly rested on her breast and gently stroked a pert nipple through her top.

She began to feather the length of my hip with a light touch and I adjusted my position, so that I was kneeling, kissing her beautiful face. Her eyes still looked a little puffy from crying and there were still traces of mascara under them, but she looked beautiful, natural.

"Are you okay?" I asked and she just smiled and nodded in reply as I leaned in to kiss her lips once more with soft little pecks.

I moved from her mouth to her jawline then kissed down her neck and nuzzled her soft breasts through the fabric of her clothing. She took hold of my hand, placed it between her legs and I began to stroke her plump pussy through the fabric, pushing my fingers into her cleft, feeling the hot dampness there as I began to gently nibble at her breast through her top. She gasped as I clamped her nipple between my teeth and her body arched, pressing her crotch against my palm. Her hands were on her thighs, lifting her skirt and I took the hint and slipped my hand inside her tights, pulling them down to give me better access to her moist feminine place.

I could smell her. I could smell her arousal. It smelled much like my own and I felt my pussy pulse as I slid my hand inside her panties, feeling her soft downy hair as my fingers began to slip between her lips which were slick with her viscose arousal. I moved my fingers up and down, spreading her wetness and she was wet, very very wet. She pulled up her top and pulled down her bra and I delicately sucked her bare nipple into my mouth as my fingers gently pushed inside her. She was writhing before me, unable to stop, watching me with moist, wide eyes, mouth open and she nodded, telling me not to stop.

I reluctantly moved from her breasts, down her flat tummy, to the soft wiry curls between her legs. She opened them wide and my fingers gently began delving in and out of her tight, wet hole until they were knuckle deep and I pushed, even more firmly. Her hands were in my hair, clenching it and pressing my face against her. I stuck out my tongue and began to lick, the little valley at the base of her clit and I felt her body stiffen beneath me. She tasted so good, a delicious tang I'd only tasted from my own fingers or Roy's cock after he'd fucked me.

Oh god, Roy? What would he think if he could see me now?
His good, safe little girlfriend between her friend's legs, licking pussy for all she was worth…

My guess was that he would love it, that his cock would be almost bursting from his jeans and I imagined him placing his hands on my hips behind me and plunging his length into my own dripping cunt as I poked back the hood of her clit with my tongue and continued to flick.

I pulled my fingers from Kris's sopping pussy, used them to part her lips fully, flattened my tongue to lick between them and I almost jumped out of my skin when I heard Roy's voice. "Having fun, ladies?"

I spun around to see him leaning against the doorway with a slightly amused look on his face. There I was on my knees, with my pussy bare, exposed and dripping, between the legs of our stunning friend. My hand was knuckle deep inside her and as I looked at him, I realised that my face was dripping with her hot nectar.

"Oh Roy, it's not what you think!" I exclaimed lamely, realising that it was exactly what he thought. "Anyway, w-what are you doing here? I thought you were going to stay at Dave's tonight. I texted you!"

"I never got a text," Roy replied as he walked towards us, coolly lifting an empty wineglass and and pouring himself a drink.

Shit! I must not have pressed the 'send' button when I bumped into those girls in the bar. I sat up, grabbing my clothes as Kristanna sat back, closing her legs and pulling her skirt over her naked lower half.

"Oh, don't stop on my account, girls," grinned Roy, as he settled himself into the chair opposite us.

I could quite clearly see the outline of his cock through his trousers and I wondered how long he'd been watching before he'd made his presence known, judging by the dark spot of precum on his trousers, he had been there for some time.

"So, is this a private party, or is anyone invited?" he inquired, lightly stroking his bulge.

Kris looked at me, as if to ask what we should do and I simply raised my eyebrows and shrugged, still feeling the excitement from both my orgasm and my arousal at the taste of her.

"Well, Roy, Dave and I broke up. I was upset and Rowan said I could come and stay here, that she'd ask you to stay at my place with him. I was very upset and Rowan was comforting me and as you can see, we got a little carried away. I don't really know what happened, but it was good, really fucking good. She tastes like nectar, by the way," she added, excitedly.

"Oh, I know she does," beamed Roy. "So, before I so rudely interrupted, what was going to happen and do you two need a little help? Want a little dick with your pussy?"

I couldn't believe he'd just said that! It was so blatant, but then I supposed he was probably pretty surprised to find his girlfriend fingering and sucking another woman's pussy...

Kris and I looked at each other again and grinned. Roy had always had a bit of a thing for blondes and he'd never made a secret of the fact that he thought Kris was gorgeous, so it depended on her, what she wanted to do.

She smirked, raised one perfectly sculptured brow and nodded, "Hmm, I think that perhaps we could accommodate you…"

Roy was out of his seat before the words had finished coming out of her mouth and standing beside us within seconds. Then he lost momentum and stood awkwardly, not quite knowing what to do. I took the lead and grabbed him by the waist of his trousers, pulling him towards me as my palm pressed against his bulging crotch. As I did this, I felt Kris push my legs open again and soon her tongue was lapping at my still-wet pussy lips. I gasped as her fingers pulled them apart once more and I pulled down Roy's zipper to free his turgid cock, his hands on my head as he pushed his tip against my lips.

I found it hard to concentrate. The things that Kris was doing between my legs were making my whole body throb and my mind switched off, feeling only pleasure as I opened my mouth and began to lick and slurp the pre-cum from his delicious, stiff cock. Roy gripped my hair hard and pulled me onto his rigid tool, pushing it deep and hard into my mouth just as Kris sucked my clit between her teeth. I cried out, my voice muffled by the thick shaft in my throat and Roy added to the noise, grunting, as the vibration rattled against him. It occurred to me at that point, that Kris, whilst attending to my wet puss in the most delightful manner, was not really receiving any pleasure of her own, so I let Roy slip from my mouth and told him to lie down on the rug beside us.

I'd never been part of a threesome before, so I wasn't really sure how these things worked. I decided to just go with whatever felt right as Roy lay down on his back. Kris reached out and took hold of his shaft, she looked at me, as if to ask if this was okay. I nodded and watched for a moment, surprised that I was happy with this, another woman attending to my boyfriend and suddenly found that I had an overwhelming desire to be kissing her again so I leaned forward to do it, my hands automatically finding their way to her breasts and my thumbs, circling her nipples and making them become erect as our mouths met and our tongues began slip against each other once more. I frantically grabbed her top and pulled it over her head, while her arms slipped behind to remove her bra. Fucking hell, her breasts were magnificent, maybe a little smaller than mine but with larger nipples, beautiful! I leaned forward and began to suck and flick her nipples, so much bigger than Roy's tiny nubs, as I pulled them in turn between my teeth.

As Kris pulled on my boyfriend's cock, he was moaning loudly, watching me suckling her breasts and I felt his hand against my pussy, fingers invading, fucking me and I moaned loudly too. I felt Kris grab my hair and pull me from her nipple and it made a plopping sound.

She put her fingers under my chin, raising it and kissed my mouth again, "I want you to touch my pussy again, Rowan. I want you to taste me again. Do it, now."

With that, she got onto all fours before me and began to suck Roy's cock, wiggling her beautiful arse right in front of my face. She was outstanding, beautiful! I placed a hand on each cheek, looking at her glistening slit. Her pubic hair was fair, like her hair and I tentatively began to stroke the line where her lips met, feeling my fingers slip in a little as I spread her juices along it. Roy groaned again as Kris's head bobbed up and down his shaft and she moaned on it as I pushed an exploratory finger between her lips and into her tight little hole. Oh it was hot and wet and I pushed a second one in as far as I could. It felt so strange, but good and judging by the way she was gasping and grunting around Roy's cock, she was enjoying it too.

I felt Roy pull my bottom around until my knees were on either side of his face and I could feel his tongue dipping in and out of me and presumably that was his thumb rubbing my clit. I pushed my face against Kris and licked the length of her slit, tasting her once more. The taste and texture was so delicious and I couldn't help but to suck the juices from her dripping cunt even as my fingers pushed deeper still inside her. I curled my fingers around, stroking inside and I was gratified to hear her breathing quicken as I found her g-spot and I began to describe quick tiny circles against it with my fingertips, still lapping with my tongue. Her pelvic muscles began to tighten around my fingers and I grinned, not just hearing and feeling her come, but actually tasting it too, as her slit became wetter, soaking my face.

I leaned one hand on the small of her back while I removed my fingers from her pussy. I held them up to my nose, inhaling the scent of her and then I sucked her nectar from my fingers. Suddenly I became aware once more of Roy's ministrations to my own pussy. Savouring the feel of his stubbly chin against me as he licked and fucked me with his thick fingers. He was grunting against me, losing his rhythm as Kris continued to blow him, gripping his cock with her fist. I knew he was also about to explode and I watched as she pulled her head back, just in time to see jets of come erupt from his end, landing on her hair and face.

Roy dropped his head back, leaving me very close to coming, but not quite there.

"I'm sorry," he panted, looking a little ashamed.

"Finish yourself off, Rowan. Let us watch," whispered Kris, eyes wide and eager.

I felt my face flush and I sat back, legs open, leaning against the sofa. I looked from Roy to Kris, seeing that I had their full attention now and I took a deep breath and slipped my hand between my own damp thighs and began to rub. I sighed and closed my eyes. It felt good. I heard movement and felt a mouth clamp onto my right nipple, I knew it was Roy, I could feel the touch of his evening stubble against my breast. I began to stroke my little clit a little faster, breathing heavily now, rocking my pelvis against my palm, when I felt fingers massaging my lips and pushing inside.

I opened my eyes. Roy was latched onto my nipple, gently stroking his soft cock, while Kris was palm-deep once more in my pussy, watching my every move.

"Come, Rowan. Come for us, that's it, baby."

She leaned over and kissed my mouth. I swear I saw stars as my climax washed through me and I cried out, practically screamed as Roy gently closed his teeth around my nipple, feeling Kris's lips against mine. I stopped rubbing and dropped my hand to my side. Kris gave me a knowing look and pressed her other hand onto my clit and began to rub.

"Aaah!" I yelped, not quite sure that I liked this.

"Ssshh, relax," she whispered and yet again I felt her fingers sweep across my g-spot and suddenly I came again.

This time I did scream.

Roy and Kris sat back against the sofa, on either side of me and we all began to giggle. Roy got up and brought a blanket and our wineglasses over. The three of us snuggled under it and we toasted our new, special friendship.

Kris stayed on with us for a few months, and it was wonderful. If mine and Roy's relationship had become stale, this livened it up, our new playmate, well that was until she was headhunted and relocated to Malaysia, where she met and fell in love with Erik. Roy and I are still together to this day. We don't hang about with the 'old crowd' any longer, choosing to do more things together although we very much enjoy it when Kris and her man come to visit, which they do as often as they can. Let me tell you, four people can have even more fun together than three, but I'll save those stories for another day.

Life is sweet!
Published 
Written by Mazza
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments