Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Island Of Pleasures

"Sexual adventures on a tropical island."

3
2 Comments 2
10.8k Views 10.8k
3.7k words 3.7k words


My wife and I live in Miami Florida. We both have very demanding and high pressure jobs, that keep us very busy and away from each other alot, so that we really enjoy our time together.
My wife and I have arranged our vacations so the we both get two off in the 2nd week of August. This gives us a chance to be together, and to relax and unwind from our busy work schedule. During this time, we love to get in our boat and head out into the waters of the Atlantic. We have travelled as far South as Haiti,and as far East as the Bahama Islands. To me there is nothing like being out on the ocean, with only the canopy of blue sky over head, and the vast ocean below, merging on the endless horizon, with only the sound of seagulls and the rolling waves, and being far from humanity, city life, and all the controls, the pressures, and cares that go with it. It is a feeling of total freedom. 
 
Two years ago my wife invited one of her co workers to go along. Her name was Jill. She was a very attractive woman. She was also married. She brought along her husband Robert, and also her friend Susan. Susan is a tall redhead with long sexy legs and a fantastic ass. I knew that her addition would crowd the boat but with such an attractive package on board, I thought that a little over crowding would not hurt anything at all. We planned to travel out about  three hundred miles directly east to a small island at the east end of the Bahama island chain that is called Caicos, at which point we would turn south, skirt the northern coast of Cuba, and then head back to Miami. Along the way there are lots of refueling stations, so we would not have to worry about running out of gas. We also brought enough food and provisions to last about a week. The night before our departure, Jill and her husband stayed the night at our house. We left at around sun rise, and after picking up Susan we drove down to the docks, where I had made arrangements for my car to be driven back home. we then loaded our provisions on board and set out.

We watched as the coast of Florida receded slowly into the distance until it disappeared as we went further into the opened waters of the Atlantic. For two days, nothing much happened, and occasionally Ichecked my compass and my charts to make sure that we were on course. We also did some fishing. I could tell that the women were getting board and that that they needed some kind of diversion, and I was even beginning to hope that we would pass some land. As we travelled further east, we begin to encounter some small islands, with sandy beaches and palm trees. These are all part of the group of coral islands that make up the Bahamas. After the fourth day I estimated that we were about two hundred miles from Caicos. The island encounters were becoming more frequent, and since the water here was becoming more shallow, we had to be careful to avoid hitting rocks. One of the islands was quite large. It caught my attention as it had not appeared on my charts, which made me wonder if we were not off of our course.

Most of these islands are uninhabited, except for a few visitors or fisherman, but as we rounded the island, I saw a boat anchored off shore. This raised my curiousity so I took out my binoculars and begin to peruse the the shore. I detected some movement on the beach. As we got closer, I could see a man and woman lying on the sand and in the throws of deep and passionate love making. We got to within about one hundred feet of them. With my binoculars, I could see them guite clearly. The man was atop the woman, and was fucking her really hard. I could see the moons of his ass going up and down  as he rammed his cock into her, as she writhed beneath him. While I watched this scene, the women were all in the cabin, and Robert was lounging on the other side of the boat. I called out to them, and soon we were all gathered around watching. All eyes were riveted on the couple. Jill put her arms around her husband, and my wife was leaning against me. No one said a word but the expressions on their faces said enough. The couple seemed to have no idea they were being watched, and they probably would not have cared. They kept changing positions as they rolled in the sand, their mouths mashed in a deep kiss. Sometimes the man would be on top and sometimes the woman, as they moved in perfect sync with each other, their legs and arms intertwining, and their asses grinding and writhing together. I was the first to speak. "Now we have finally seen something," I said with a smile as I looked at my wife. "Yes but I would like to be doing what they are doing," my wife replied with a smile.

We watched them until we passed the island and they were no longer visible. The women and Robert went away smiling and soon things were back to normal. It was later that day that my wife suggested to me that we stop on one of these small island for a day or two, as Susan and Jill were getting quite bored from being confined so long to the cabin. I immediately took her up on this suggestion as I needed a little releaf myself. We traveled until we found an island that
looked suitable, then we anchored the boat and went on shore. After doing some reconnoitoring we concluded that it was uninhabited. It was a beautiful place, with white sandy beaches, merging into thick groves of palm trees, and other tropical plants, lying sereningly in the vast sea, and waiting just for visitors to walk on its sandy shores. It looked like a scene right right out of some dime store novel as we made our way along the beach . My imagination begin to run away with me. I thought of the couple making love on in the island, and sharing their most intimate moments, far away from prying eyes, except ours of of course. As these thoughts invaded my mind, my eyes followed the swing of the women's fines asses as they walked along the beach, and I begin to think of the many possibilies of us being alone on the island.
 
We picked a camp site about one half mile inland. We then transported all the necessary supplies from the boat and put them around the camp. This included our food supplies and our tents, as we would be there at least a couple of days. We also brought our rods and poles, as we planned to do some fishing, and during a further exploration of the island we found many varieties of edible tropical fruits to add to our diet. I left my wife and the other women at camp, while I joined Robert, for an exploration of the island. It definitely appeared to be uninhabited. We also discovered many different species of insects and animals, that appeared to be indigenous to the place, but nothing much larger than a mouse. We headed back to camp late in the evening and arrived just before dark. As we walked into the camp we inhaled the aroma of chicken and fish cooking over a fire, as the women greeted us with bright smiles, kisses and hellos. That evening we sat down to the most delicious meal, cooked with loving care by our wives. As the darkness of night decended on
the tropical island, we put more wood on the fire, then we all gathered around the camp. It was a beautiful clear tropical night, with the moon and stars clearly visible through the gently swaying palms. As we sat around the fire, it cast a bright flickering light on the faces of our little group. We talked, laughed and told stories up until around 10:00 PM. Then someone suggested that it would be nice to have a little music. Luckily we had a battery operated radio which could be recharged by the boat's generators. I turned it on and put a tape into the disc, and soon a loud rock rhythm was blasting through the camp. Suddenly Susan jumped up, and rushing into the middle of the circle, begin a very erotic dance. Everyone's eyes  including mine, were rivited on her, as she undulated and swayed her ass in a circular and up and down motion to the beat of the music, her arms flailing and her auburn hair flying out as she whirled around. Then she slowed her pace, as her fingers  pulled up the locks of her hair, then let it fall, as her hips rotated sentuously, her eyes casting lustful looks at us, drawing us under her spell and creating an aura of pure sexual desire. As she danced, the light of the fire flickered on her swaying from, throwing into brillant contrast, the writhing cheeks of her ass, and her bouncing breasts, as she swung her body in wild undulating movements, then in the climax of the dance, she begin rotating her ass faster and faster until the music concluded, then bowing, before running to take her sit, leaving all our mouth's hanging opened.

We spent the better part of the night just talking and getting better aquainted with each other. We discussed just about every subject we could think of. We even told some ghost stories. Eventually we got off on our careers and then our sex lives and about opened marriages and swapping partners the like. During this part of the conversation I noticed that Susan kept looking at me with the most seductive smile. I also noticed how my wife was eyeing Jill's hunk of a husband Robert, and in the light of the fire, it was not hard to tell who had the hots for who in this group. As my wife and I lay in our tent that night, I ask her if she liked the idea of fucking Robert. "Not anymore than you would like to fuck Susan," she answered with a smile. Quite honestly my cock got rock hard at just the thought.

dawned bright and clear. At around mid morning I decided to do some fishing and my wife accompanied me down to the water's edge. We didn't catch anything and about two hours later we decided to return. On our way back we took a different route. Here the landscape was somewhat more hilly and full of dense undergrowth and shrubery. We were only a little way from the camp when we detected movement in the trees ahead of us.

Alesya_bigboobs
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Alesya_bigboobs

As we came closer and looked behind the grove of trees,  we stopped in our tracks. Right in front of us, Jill and her husband Robert were locked in a very deep kiss and were as naked as the day they were borned. They were plastered against each other, with Jill's big breast crushed flat against Robert's chest. Her arms encircled him as his hands caressed her ass that swayed from side to side as they kissed. Their tongues were in each other's mouths, exploring, darting and probing. It was easy to see that Robert was inside Jill and was fucking her. One of her legs was wrapped around his thigh. We watched his enormous cock disappear into her cunt, then reappear, and then plunge in again, as Jill moaned and whimpered in delight. I could feel my wife trembling as she watched them, and she held my arm tightly. I could almost feel the heat from her as her breathing deepened. Neither of us said a word as we looked on. Jilled wrapped both of her legs around Robert, and started bouncing up and down on his cock. They were still ramming their tongues down each other's throats. Robert's mouth left Jills to feast on her mellon breast, taking as much of each one into his mouth as her could. His mouth then found hers again and his tongue did a danced lust in her mouth. He then slammed her against a tree and begin fucking her like a wild man. She had to hold on tightly to the tree to brace herself against his releantless thrust, as she countered each of his thrust with her own. He would pull his big cock nearly all the way out of her and thrust back in to the hilt. Jills moans and sighs begin to turn to yells and screams as her orgasm approached. I could see how excited my wife was getting from watching this show so I decided that we should head back to the camp,as it looked like her knees were buckling and she could barely stand. As we headed back we could hear Jills screams, and I am sure everyone at camp was hearing them to. Jill and Robert returned about an hour after we did and we noticed that Jill was all  smiles.

That evening as we all gathered around the fire, Robert sat right next to my wife, with Jill on the other side of him, while Susan sat next to me. I could feel my cock getting hard already as she nudged closer to me, and I was stilling thinking of her sexy dance the previous night! Her purfume was so strong it was intoxicating to me. The conversation quickly turned to sex. Robert was talking about all the freedom we had on the island and said that under these curcumstances it would be so easy to fuck someone elses wife. I could already tell my wife was getting hot, and it wasn't going to take much to set her off. Susan was now right up against me, and I could feel her arm touching mind. She seemed to be able to send a sexual message without even speaking and she was looking right at me. Robert then put his arm around my wife,and I could even feel a bolt that went through her as he did. I could feel Susan pressing even closer to me. Look at those little birds up there she said pointing to a palm tree, I think love is in the air tonight and I....She did not complete the sentence before I leaned over and kissed her. I then saw Robert kissing my wife hard and full on the mouth. He then turned to me  and said smiling. "I suppose if you can kiss Susan then I have the right to do that." "I think we can do anything here that we want, said
 Jill," not looking the least bid concerned about her husband kissing my wife. He kissed her again, and this time he slipped his tongue into her mouth. My wife then melted into him, deepening the kiss and putting her arms around him, as she opened her mouth to give his tongue more access. Jill stared wide at them as they kissed deeply with their tongues exploring each others mouths.
Susan leaned into my embrace and snaked her arms around my neck pulling my mouth against hers as we kissed.

There was nothing more erotic to me than kissing Susan. Her full and voluptuous lips covered mine completely as we deepened the kiss. She sucked on my lips as though as they were some kind of lush tropcal fruit, taking both my lower and top lips into her mouth. She started flickering and darting her tongue across my lips and gums, and then the roof of my mouth, before plunging it deep inside as though reaching for some point at the back of my throat. As we kissed she maneuvered her way on top of me, and begin to slide her ass up and down on my cock. As she did, she reached around and unfastened her bra strap, so that it fell, revealing her mountains of delight. Over her shoulders, I could see my wife and Robert still locked in their deep tongue kiss while Jill sucked vigorously on her husband's cock. Susan and I kissed for about ten minutes, our tongues reaching into each other, exploring, probing, and tangling with each other, as she
ground herself against me. 
 
Susan slid her bikini bottoms down her legs and kicked them on to the ground, so that she was completely naked. Then she reached down and took my cock out. "Oh my," she said, "you are bigger than my husband honey." How well can you "use it big boy," she said smiling." She then wiggled around so that she was sitting right on top of my cock. Then she slowly lowered herself until I was half way in her, and then with one quick trust, I was in her to my balls. Then she begin, to  slowly lift herself up and down on my cock, then increasing the pace, until she was riding me for all for she was worth. Occasionally she would lean back as far as she could while I held her, and thrust herself forward and against me. This put intense pressure on my cock which felt indiscribably good. She was becoming extreming vocal as I fucked her. I could see my wife now down on her knees vigorously sucking Robert's cock, while he and Jill tongue kissed. Susan was riding me like there was no tomorrow, bouncing faster and faster, her big breast jiggling in front of my face. Occassionally she would slow her pace and grind down on my me, wirthing her ass in a circular motion on my cock, her vaginal muscles squeezing me, producing indiscribably delicious sensations. Sometimes she would lean down and kiss me, thrusting her tongue into my mouth to explore and tangle with mine, then throw her head back, and I could see the intense look of ecstasy on her face, her mouth wide opened, her arms flailing back and her long red hair thrasting. As her orgasm appoached her moans and sighs turned into yells and screams as she begged me to fuck her harder. "Oh honey, your making it feel so good. "Fuck me baby, fuck me." Fuck me with that big cock baby." My cock must have already been hitting her cervix as we slammed each other, and I could hear my balls slapping against her ass.  We both came together in the most fantastic orgasm, our moans and yells mingling together in a sexual serenade that echoed through the tropical night.

When our orgasm had subsided, she still wanted more. She went down on her knees and took my whole cock into her mouth, and begin to suck vigorously, her head bobbing up and down. As she gave me head, I noticed that my wife was now down her hands and knees, while Robert pounded her with his cock from behind. Jill was behind him, licking his balls and ass while he fucked my wife. I was looking right into her face, that kept changing into various expressions of intense lust, as Robert pounded her, her big breast swinging back and forth from the force of his thrust. Her moans and sighs were becoming louder and louder. As I watched her, I came again, shooting my load right into Susan's mouth, while my wife came with screams and yells as Richard rammed her. Susan then laid down on the ground on her back and speard her legs apart. "Come on big guy she said, I am all yours baby." I then climbed between her legs and thrust my cock into her waiting pussy. Quite honestly, she was the best damn fuck I ever had. She moved her ass constantly with the same dancer rhythm of the night before, and as she was slightly taller then me, whenever she rapped her long legs around me, I felt like my cock was being pulled into some never never land of her pussy. Her muscles were so strong from her years of dancing, that when she met my thrust, she could actually lift me off the ground. We fucked for about an hour non stop. All the while I could see Robert fucking my wife's brains out, and in different positions and threesomes with Jill, their yells and screams minging with ours in an erotic serenade.

When we finished fucking, we rolled over and started a long session of French kissing. It was then that Jill came over, and started musturbating my cock while we kissed. Every now and then she would lean down and kiss me, driving her tongue into my mouth and letting me taste my own cum, after which, I would bring the kiss back to Susan, and we would exchange my cum back and forth with our tongues, before I brought the kiss back to Jill. This continued until my wife and Robert came over to get into the action. I then rolled on top of Jill and started fucking her missionary style, while Robert mounted Susan and begin ramming her pussy with his cock. Then Robert took to fucking my wife again while I fucked Susan. For the next several hours Robert and i took turns fucking the women, as there was certainly enough pussy to go around, and the women could never get enough. That morning none of us put our clothes. Robert and I just laid back and watched the women strut around naked as they fixed our breakfast. The three women came to us with big bowls of tropical fruit, which they placed into our mouths with there tongues, as they massaged and sucked our cocks. At least for a while we had found paradise.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

Published 
Written by Darrel1000
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments