Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Jared Chronicles: Jared and the Cherry Project - Part 4

"Cock-model Jared undergoes the ultimate teasing show."

6
3 Comments 3
2.3k Views 2.3k
8.8k words 8.8k words

Having been fed performance enhancing drugs, stripped, teased and spanked till he can't sit down, Jared is finally ready to model for Cherry's art project - with all three girls ready to help him out. 

The redhead advanced on him as he stood there with a still-smarting ass, a broad, white plastic tube in her hand. The girls’ preparations were all fine-tuned, he had to admit. “Fit this around your cock. Get it in place.” Vanessa helped him fit it and before he’d had time to consider what was going on, his pulsing-hard phallus was all sleeved up in the tube; the device’s lower end was tight to his groin with his balls hanging beneath it. “Hold it there,” she instructed, “firmly. It’s better if you stay standing, though I guess you’d like to avoid sitting down anyway right now.” No shit, you ass-warming bitch.

He stared, fascinated in spite of his inflamed skin and frustrated desire, at the procedure of which he was the object. Vanessa had hold of the bowl, and she set its rim carefully to the aperture in the top of the tube. “Stay still,” she told him, Cherry moving to his side to steady him and Jaylee peering to see what was going on in their little group. Oh everybody was solicitous now that their project was approaching fruition. I hope my pain’s damn well worth it, girls …

Vanessa tipped the bowl and the ‘batter’, as they described it, flowed through the opening in a steady stream, coating his cock from the head and flowing all down his shaft to the root like a warm liquid caress. A shudder rippled its way through him as he was lapped by the fluid. “Hold it tight,” Vanessa urged, as it accumulated around the underside of his cock, rising in a steady tide. “Tight and steady. I know this works like a charm—my friend Sammy tried it out with her boyfriend Shane a couple of weeks back. You know, the two in my portraits? They’ve been having all kinds of fun.” She speeded up the pouring and the tube filled up, the mixture consuming his cock entirely. “Is that okay?” Vanessa enquired, having dribbled the last into the tube and set the bowl aside.

“Yeah. Yeah—it’s kinda like being deep-throated.” He was experiencing a silky, wet embrace from the liquid, the kind he’d yet to receive from any girl’s mouth that day—that was for sure.

“After we’ve been so bad to you, I’m sure you deserve it.” She ran a finger down his upper arm. “And it should help keep you hard for the few minutes required.”

“Are you kidding?” They’d pumped him full of that Mambo cock-fuel shit, thrashed his ass raw and stripped the younger submissive one as good as naked, while parading around like fine-ass sex goddesses all the while. “I’ll be lucky if I’ve gone down by this time tomorrow,” he assured them in a growl.

“Even so,” Vanessa said, “we’re leaving nothing to chance.” She reached to the desktop, which Jared realised had become a repository for all kinds of helpful items, presumably during his bathroom interlude with Jaylee. Her hand found a plastic tube which she unscrewed, squiring cream into her hands. “Let’s soothe that poor butt of yours … while you enjoy some entertainment. We got a show all lined up, haven’t we, Cherry?”

Her sable-skinned counterpart smiled, one of those bare lightly-muscled arms gliding around the waist of her compliant girl-toy. “Oh we gotta show better than Broadway.”

Holy hellfire … This was experience overload. Normally Jared was the one to provide that and now here he was being treated. Karma Bitches indeed. Vanessa was creaming up her palms behind him, casting the tube aside and reaching down to envelope the hot surface of his buttocks in their grasp. Shit! The initial contact made him flinch and he clutched the cock-tube harder in reaction. “Careful there, Red, you and your crazy friend there nearly spilt my skin!”

“Hush now,” she said, her hands commencing a slow groping massage of his flesh. The cream was cool and began to ease some of the thrashing’s sizzling legacy. “Those paddles are state-of-the-art. They’re designed to leave someone nice and tender without splitting anything, right Cherry?”

But her fellow-spanker had moved on to other delights. As Jared stared and Vanessa fondled, Cherry commandeered Jaylee from behind, palms enfolding the girl’s lovely breasts and mouth seizing vampirically on her neck. The younger woman’s head fell back and she capitulated fully to her lover’s enjoyment of her body. Cherry eyed Jared, a compelling savagery on her face.

“I don’t make a habit of going girl-on-girl for some man’s gratification,” she said, in a break from her oral sampling. “Normally I wouldn’t give a fuck what fantasies you have. But today’s an exception, so count yourself lucky you get to share.” She squeezed Jaylee’s tits luxuriously and writhed a tongue into her sweetheart’s ear, her gaze locked on him the whole time. “Of course this pretty darling loves being watched by you. Don’t you, honey?”

Jaylee had virtually collapsed backwards into her partner’s nasty embrace. “Oh God, yeah I do. I want him to see it all.”

“You see? The poor baby can’t help her slutty ways. She’s fuckin’ wet for you as well as for me, aren’t you, Jay-girl?”

Jaylee plunged a hand down her lacy thong and Jared could almost hear the squelch of finger into hot cunt. “Yeah. I’m sorry. You’re right, I can’t help it.”

“I know it, sweet thing. But you still gotta be punished. You know that, don’t you?”

“Yeah, I do. I do.” There was yearning in Jaylee’s voice. She released a moan of pure excitement as Cherry spun her around and grabbed her, face and tit.

“Did she flirt with you in the bathroom, Rock-and-roll? Did she get off on teasing you?” Her hand’s pincer motion squished the girl’s pretty mouth.

“Yeah.” In the confines of the tube Jared was bulged bone-hard, the batter-gloop sucking on him as it began to set. “Yeah, she was a naughty minx.”

“Damn, I figured as much. I don’t think I’m ever gonna break you of your flirty ways with the guys, am I, baby? Still—at least I get to make you pay.” She twisted Jaylee’s nipple, then gave the girl’s breast a sharp slap, before dragging her puppet-like into a mouth-on-mouth embrace.

Jaylee’s truncated gasp was mirrored by Vanessa’s. The red-girl was watching intently over Jared’s shoulder, as fascinated by the show as he was. She only slowed for a second, however, before resuming her full, regular massaging of his cheeks. Clutched from behind and witness to the erotic drama that was unfolding before him, he gripped the tube and forged the mould that would replicate his cock in all its iron splendour.

“That’s my pretty baby,” Cherry said, having released Jaylee from the kiss. “Bend over. Bend over and show him that ass.” The flushed young woman flicked him an earnest glance before reaching down, touching fingers to her red high-heels. Her barely-covered ass flexed tight for his perusal. “See how stretchy she is? She’s a fitness instructor, did you know that? As hot and tight a little gym bunny as you’ll ever find.” There was pride in Cherry’s voice. She strolled around and twined the panty straps around her fingers. Then she yanked the lace down to Jaylee’s knees, exposing puffy wet lips, fleshy and clean-shaven. “All so perfect. You’d like a piece of that, wouldn’t you Jared?” He breathed ragged agreement, but it wasn’t enough for her. “Not a rhetorical question,” she said. “Your cock would like to fit inside that sweet pink pussy, wouldn’t it?”

“Yes,” he told her, his voice grating in the back of his throat.

“You’d like to sink it deep, right?”

“Right, real deep.”

“All that wetness gurgling around your big manly shaft and the head of your cock buried as far as it would fucking go. Yeah, course you’d like that. Dumb question. My fucking stupid.” With no warning she thrust a long finger into Jaylee’s parted lips, so that the girl uttered a squeal. Then she commenced to slide it in and out, ensuring that he got a clear view of the slow, hypnotic action. “You want me to tell you how I got with this hot little prize?”

“Sure.” He liked a well-told story, especially when the accompanying visuals were this good.

“I met her in a bar here in the Village,” Cherry said, her finger persisting in its wet explorations. “She was with some stupid guy who clearly wasn’t interesting her and she just couldn’t take her eyes off me when I caught her glance, isn’t that right, baby?”

“Yeah,” Jaylee confirmed, the locks of her hair trailing on the floor and her hands clutching her feet. “Yeah, she looked right at me and I … I couldn’t …”

“Shush girl, keep hold of those shoes and let me do the talking.” There was steel in Cherry’s tone that brooked no disobedience. Her finger worked steadily. “’Course she was way too polite to ditch the guy there and then, but we got to talking and she told me I had to come try out the gym where she worked. Didn’t you?”

“Uh-huh.” Jaylee’s inverted face was both comical and sexy in all its fraught intensity.

“So she gave me a tour of the gym and took on the role of my personal trainer for the afternoon—so bouncy and pretty and eager to please. It was heavenly. And while she was showing me around all those cardio machines and exercise bikes, I made a promise to myself.” Cherry’s finger sped up inside Jaylee’s pussy so that wetness sparked out of it visibly.

“What promise?” Jared asked like it was expected of him. Vanessa reapplied cream to her hands and massaged gorgeously, her palms prising his buttocks apart and compressing them back together as she laughed and listened.

“That I’d be her personal trainer before the day was through and for a long time after. I seduced the fuck out of her while she tried to tell me all about body fat percentages, and by that night she was squirting all over my face and screaming while she did it—writhing and moaning with her pretty tits bouncing on my behalf. First time with a girl, right baby?”

“R-Right!” Jaylee moaned, fighting out the word.

“But not the fucking last.” Cherry dropped to her knees, grabbing the girl’s ass and thrusting her tongue into her cunt. She lapped voraciously, angling everything once more so that Jared missed no detail, fucking her keening lover with her mouth. Her hunger was audible—wet and frantic, like she was drinking from a fleshy cup. Vanessa whispered an “Oh my God,” the twin-caress of her hands slowing once more as she along with Jared absorbed the sight. Then Cherry’s full lips and serpentine tongue withdrew and she stood again, ramming her fingers back inside.

“Come for me, baby.” The words were a rasping demand, one which Jaylee met instantly. She cried out, squeezing her own ankles as her body threatened to judder out of control. Her breasts were shivering underneath her, a long girlish moan tearing free of her throat. Cherry gripped her hip and finger-fucked through the lengthy outpouring of her lover’s ecstasy. “There, that’s it, Jared. That’s how to be a good bitch, see? You could learn from this.”

He was still fixating on the dirty cunt-fingering aftermath of the orgasm when Vanessa gave him more to occupy his mind. The slide of her middle digit down the cleft between his cheeks provided the warning, particularly when it traversed his asshole and returned there afterwards to play. “Enjoying the feature?” His advanced state of rigidity within the moulding device was testament to his appreciation. The rimming of his anus by the cream-smeared finger of his masseuse, however, seemed likely to push his arousal a step too far.

“You sure you wanna do that?” he croaked. Before his gaze Cherry was crouching down again, supping from the delights of Jaylee’s freshly overflowed vessel. It was all getting too much.

“What are you saying, Rockstar?” Vanessa inquired of him, fingertip still rotating. “I got rubber gloves over there. I was thinking of gloving up and giving you a creamy internal massage. I think you’d like that, dirty boy.”

“Yeah—well maybe I’d like it too much.” The admission had been forced from him. Cherry had Jaylee tight by the girl’s lovely ass and was deep-tonguing her pussy. He clung to the tube and focused on holding back the tide that threatened.

“God, Jared, you gonna make a mess inside the mould? Don’t you fucking dare.”

“Well then don’t even think of putting anything where you’re suggesting. Goddamn, I’m only human.”

“Really? What a disappointment. I thought you could hold off forever.” Her hand relocated from the cleft of his buttocks to between his legs, burrowing through and cupping his balls. He gasped at the touch, forcing the breath back out in a slow stream as he fought to control himself. “If you shoot off before that mould is properly set,” Vanessa said, drawing his ball-sac back between his legs so that she could properly access it, “then we’ll have to start all over. And who knows what that’ll involve? I didn’t really think we’d need to take up the paddles again, but …”

The tip of her tongue stroked between his balls. Fuck no, not that …

“God, Vanessa, no! Please, don’t go there. See? I said the P-word. C’mon—we’re friends, right?”

She retracted her tongue and mercifully let him go. “Yeah. Yeah baby, we are.” She arose, spat on the fingers of both her hands and reached around from both sides to rotate them on his nipples. “And this is my act of friendship.”

“Fuck, Red, Jesus … Stop that!” He wasn’t ready to face the punishments that might ensue if he emptied his load into that tube.

“Okay, my bad.” She walked around and kissed him winsomely on the cheek, her cotton-covered tits only briefly pressing to his ribcage. Then she looked to where Cherry was feasting on the last of Jaylee’s slick juices. “God, she’s nothing if not thorough, right?”

“Shit, you’re not lying.”

Cherry emerged from her lover’s still-wet cave, running a tongue around her lips like she was savouring the last of a gourmet meal. “Is Vee having fun with you?” she inquired. “I’m so glad.” Jaylee made to rise and she barked a command in response. “Stay down there, honey, I’m not done with you yet.” She licked her fingers painstakingly clean and meandered over to the chaise lounge. Jared wondered how supple Jaylee was—how damn long she could remain in that arched position.

“You know I think I need to get comfortable for this next part,” Cherry said, sitting down to unzip her stiletto ankle-boots and pull each of them off. “I mean is it just me, or is the heat in here getting intolerable? Maybe I should have turned the air-con up some more.”

Was she really doing this? Yup, she was—rising again as she chatted in that relaxed tone, reaching behind and loosening the ties of her bustiere with the nimble fingers of an exotic dancer. How far was this madness going to go?

“I kinda went and reversed things with my little sweetheart here,” she said, the leather front of her top giving under pressure of her breasts. “My natural inclination is to reward her, and she’s been such a good pet today, joining in so willingly.” She undid the bustiere from the top, unclipping between the well-filled cups and working her way down. “She’s even shown initiative, the artful minx, and I do so like her to do that. But …” Her unfastening reached the bottom of the garment and she tore it apart, casting it onto the couch. Graced with only her purple-lace brassiere, her upper body was a taut, curvaceous wonder. And Jaylee had tried to give fitness advice to this woman?

“She went a bit too far,” Cherry continued, mid-strip. Her cunning fingers were already at the buttons of her jeans. “Took rather more delight in teasing the big rugged wannabe rock-god than she was called on to do. So she needs to answer for that, don’t you baby?”

“I guess,” Jaylee moaned. Jared wondered if the girl was eyeing her demanding lover as Cherry thrust out her tastefully swollen ass and peeled the pants slowly free of it. Holy fucking hell … If ever Jared had seen ‘booty’, this was it. Those glossed-ebony spheres were naturally full-formed and fleshy, but had been butt-crunched to an impressive tightness. They were set off perfectly by Cherry’s crack-diving purple thong; that sight alone would have uncoiled any red-blooded man’s snake had it not already been fully extended and sealed in batter.

Calmly she stepped free of her jeans and walked towards Jared and the others in measured fashion, her loss in height not detracting in the least from the confidence she radiated. She was still statuesque, and it was with complete nonchalance that she reached behind to unhook the strap of her brassiere. Fuck—she’s going for the full strip? Cherry fixed him with her stare as the bra sprang loose and she shrugged it off her shoulders so that it tumbled to the floor. Her tits were full and proud and the natural motion of her body thrust them out before her as she walked. Magnificent. Even Vanessa was hissing through her teeth at the sight. “You go, girl.”

“I love it when naughty boys and girls get their come-uppance,” Cherry said, ambling barefoot right up to him and running a finger down his chest. Her eyes were alight with enjoyment, however austere the rest of her features. “You’re particularly fun to play with, I’ll admit. There’s something about you, more than just the swagger …” She slid the panties from her body side-on to him, wetting her glossed lips as she uncovered herself completely. “Sometimes I like to get naked with my playthings,” she told him, giving him a full-frontal shot of her Amazonian curves and neatly-trimmed pussy before swinging around and taking a tour around her bendy lover, adding a sway to her voluptuous ass. “It’s a whole different type of empowering.” She squeezed Jaylee’s ass with one hand, cupping her own breast with the other and applying the same loving pressure to herself. “God, this is how Sundays were meant to be spent, and that’s from a Pentecostal girl.”

“Gotta admire her style, haven’t you?” Vanessa said, her fingers reaching under Jared’s still ponytailed hair to stroke the nape of his neck. “You busting out of that tube yet?”

“Close,” he admitted, unable to break his stare from that pair of asses—cream and inky-black respectively. “Real close.”

Cherry applied what was no more than an experimental pat to Jaylee’s rump with her hand, the younger girl uttering a cute moan in response. “Skin on skin is your spanking preference—right, Rock-and-roll? I get what you mean—that human contact is so damn satisfying. And yet …” She strolled to where the black paddle had fallen and scooped it up with a dancer’s grace, her breasts bouncing as she rose. “There’s satisfaction of its own to be taken from the plash of leather on girl-ass, don’t you think? Listen.”

He could view Cherry’s tennis-playing prowess this time, the sportswoman naked and expert as she strode back those few paces and flicked a hard spank onto Jaylee’s stretched buttocks. The girl’s cry was shrill and feminine and utterly delectable. “Did you like that, Jared? She’s such a sweetie when she cries out—takes her punishment so prettily. Not like you and your big man-roars.” She swatted again with so much momentum that her own tits undulated once more. Jesus, what a sight. He felt a surge of empathy for the poor ankle-clutching gym instructor and figured it must be a long time since she’d attempted to instruct Cherry in anything.

“And that sound,” the hot nude domina was musing, “is it any different from what you heard when we thrashed the fuck out of your butt?” She splashed the paddle again and the thwack rang out, a close copy of the one he’d heard when they worked him over; it made his ass smart anew to hear it. “Or was that more in your head? Want a reminder?”

She held up the paddle and grinned at him so lasciviously it made his cheeks clench. “No, I’m good. Share the love—it’s her turn.”

“You’re a real gentleman. You hear that, Jaylee honey? He wants you to take it instead of him.” The naked girl’s responsive moan was quickly overtaken by her cries as Cherry put the paddle to work against her taut buttocks.

“God, Jared, that was your chance to be chivalrous,” Vanessa said, prodding his back in reproach.

“Fuck chivalry,” he said, absorbing the entertainment. “I wanna watch her hot ass get whipped.” True Jaylee had taken his side when his rear was being warmed, but she was still part of this whole honey trap. She’d teased the hell out of him in the bathroom and she could damn well take her strokes. Besides, the sexy bitch was loving it. She was mewling like a kitten each time Cherry swung the paddle, smacking it against that pert rump. Her arousal took on visible form, glistening as it trickled down her thighs—what a gorgeous fucking sight. And as for the way her tits jogged every time the queen bitch laid into her … Oh shit, I’m gonna die watching this …

Naked and proactive, Cherry looked like a goddess, sweat beading on her ass and thighs as she spanked her ‘pet’ silly. She meted out her payback with economy of movement, not stopping till those cheeks were well worked over and then tossing the paddle aside when she was done. “There—up you come, baby. That’s a good girl.” The lovely Jaylee was tugged upright, stumbling a little with an ass turned cherry like a tribute to her harsh tutor. Her face was as blissful as it was teary, however, and she gave in to her lover’s kiss with abandon. Every contrast between them—of colour and nature and physical form—clashed and combined gorgeously in their wet-mouthed, limb-locked clinch. Fuck. Me. Oh my God, I can’t stand it.

“I’ve never been big into girl-on-girl,” Vanessa said, nestling close to him, “but hell, that is beautiful.”

“Oh yeah,” he breathed. “Oh fuck yeah.” He was swollen so solid at the beauty that it was starting to hurt, the tube fitting snug to all his phallic inches. “God, this cake’s gotta be baked by now …”

“Cake mould,” Vanessa corrected. “And I’m taking no chances. Keep it on.” She patted the tube and he scowled at her. The extent to which she was fucking with him was startlingly clear.

“You do know you didn’t even need to shave my balls …”

“Oh yeah.” She didn’t even break her gaze from the Cherry-Jaylee nude make-out session. “We totally knew. But hell …”

The black girl eased from her white counterpart, both of them panting. The desire on Cherry’s face was raw. “Gimme some of that sweet love,” she said to Jaylee. The gym girl knew immediately what was being demanded of her and dropped to her ripped-stocking knees, mouth already open to provide service. For an instant her gaze met Jared’s, that look somewhere between ‘Poor me’ and ‘Aren’t I the luckiest girl in the world?’ Then her pink tongue slithered out and found its home between her lover’s thighs, tickling that waiting bud. She clearly made it flower on the first touch, for Cherry’s jaw felt loose and her eyes flickered half-closed. “God, honey, that’s it. You know right where to find it. So good.”

Her long fingers closed into Jaylee’s ringlets and she drew the girl’s mouth into a deeper exploration of her pussy. “That’s it, that’s Cherry’s good girl.” Her eyes opened full again, gaze lighting on Jared. “This hot thing didn’t know what a woman tasted like till she met me. Beside herself that is, I know she liked to dip a finger in her own honeypot and taste how sweet she is. Isn’t that right, sweetie?”

Jaylee could only communicate with earnest eyes, her lips and tongue engaged fully as they were with her partner’s hot cunt. Noises of wet lapping filled Jared’s ears, an almost unbearable compliment to the sight of the young woman’s half-buried face. Her palms extended to caress her partner’s upper thighs and ass, as she feasted like a dutiful slut-slave on her mistress. The hands in her tresses stroked and kneaded gentle approval.

KristaLaryy
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KristaLaryy

“It’s been so good teaching her,” Cherry told Jared, almost laughing in the midst of her mounting pleasure. “So scared of her own new desires and yet so willing. You know what I mean, don’t you, Jared? That look in some pretty slut’s face who’s never taken a real rock-god before.” Her words dripped mockery like her pussy was dripping juice down Jaylee’s tongue. “Well I showed her what a woman could do to her … what she could do to a woman in return. Oh fuck, she makes my nipples hard.” She grabbed the dusky peaks of her breasts and squeezed them free of tension with clenching palms. “God, yeah. Fuck, you little bitch, that’s it—eat my cunt.” One hand grabbed her lover’s head, thrusting the girl’s face hard into her crotch. “Oh yeah. That’s the deal. Stick that tongue deep inside me. Fuck me with it. That’s the way.”

“God, that’s so hot. Fuck …” Vanessa’s fingers were creeping over Jared’s back and torso, due as much to her own arousal, he reckoned, as a desire to provoke him. His hands clenched the tube like he meant to crush it.

Cherry fought through her arousal for concentration, arresting his gaze with wild eyes and channelling her words directly into his already-pumped libido. “She’s from upstate, this one, God-fearing family like mine—Daddy’s a church elder. Warned his little girl about the big city and all the men who’d want her for her sweet, churched-up ass. I get off on that with every dirty thing I do to her. Every nasty thing I make her do. Her Daddy would have a fuckin’ stroke if he knew what a pussy-loving slut his daughter’s become. How much she loves my tongue and my teeth and my fingers.”

“And your cock?” Jared asked with a frustrated flash of malice.

“I can supply that and she knows it.” Cherry gripped her girl hard, eyes clouding over momentarily at whatever sensation she was experiencing. “Give her the best of both worlds. I could do it for you if you’d like, tough guy. It’s ready in the next room.”

“I’ll pass on that,” he told her, flinching inwardly at the thought.

“Maybe I’ll put you on your knees and make you lick me like missy here. Put you in service to my cunt. That’s a good idea.”

“I got a better one.” The words were Vanessa’s and her voice had the same feral edge as Cherry’s. She plucked at her shirt buttons starting at the top and Jared realised with his latest shock of excitement that she was about to join the naked party. The final button snagged and she simply ripped the shirt open so that it popped free and skittered off across the floor. “Remember this?” She cast the shirt away and stood before him butt-nude and beautiful. Damn, he’d missed those tits. Those big, firm, ‘grab-me’ tits. The upper curves were flecked with freckles and the nipples were pure russet, just like he’d pictured all those times he jacked off to her memory in the shower. One lap-dance and a night’s fucking simply wasn’t enough with this girl.

“Get on your knees, Rock-star,” she said, palming his face and running a thumb over his lips. “Get on your knees right now and eat my cunt.”

What was a guy to do? Subservience was the only logical path with his cock trapped and all manner of sexy hell breaking out around him. He sank to his knees before Vanessa’s juice-matted pussy, still clinging to the tube as he went down. Kneeling before her wet tangle of red pubic strands, he was overwhelmed by her scent in his nostrils as she closed a fist into his hair. Okay, so I’m her bitch. I can live with that for now. His tongue stretched as Jaylee’s had done, lighting on the engorged clit that thrust out precociously at him. She pulsed under his touch and he curled into a lapping motion that made her groan. Get a load of this, Red.

He slithered gently at first, then he whipped her with the only muscle at his disposal, thrashing up and down on her tip while she cried out. Only getting started. You asked for this. He kissed open-mouthed, his tongue still bathing her clit, while she uttered an almost musical response. God, I’ll make you fucking sing. Vanessa’s grip on his hair tightened and she pulled his face tight to her slit, so that his mouth and nose were all but smothered in her wetness.

“Use that tongue,” she demanded. “I want it in me.”

He thrust, burying himself in that hot swollen tunnel. Her slippery walls closed on him and he drove his tongue past their soft resistance, fucking her with it like his frustrated cock could not. She was pulpy and sweet, trickling warm juice to the back of his throat as he dived repeatedly into her, plunging as far as he could stretch inside her gorgeous tunnel. “Yeah, yeah, yeah, fuck it, fuck my cunt, fuck it good, Mr. fucking Rockstar …” she muttered in an understated fury. So she was channelling the spirit of her friend Cherry. Let her do it. You won’t have that back-up forever. Sometime it’ll be you and me alone, sweetheart … The thought sustained him, that and the notion of how hard he’d make her come with his mouth. Sing? I’ll make you fucking scream.

Somewhere else in the room Cherry was cutting loose with a strangled melody of her own, as she no doubt got herself off over Jaylee’s face. The sexy gym instructor was probably drowning by now in her mistress’ juice. Meanwhile Vanessa persisted in her filthy mantra— “Fuck it, fuck it, goddamn baby, that’s right, fuck it” —pressing Jared’s mouth tight to her slit so he could only writhe and thrash against her inner walls. Two kneeling bitches, giving all they had in service to this artist’s cooperative. He had to hand it to these alpha females, they put a shitload of effort into their art …

Vanessa’s cunt lips slithered on Jared’s face, soaking him as she took all his tongue could give. Her grip on him was tight and it was strengthening further as her body’s momentum increased. He knew she was not far off her joy and he pushed for it inside her, desperate to bring her to her crisis point. Come on, girl, come on, let’s get this done. Fuck me, what a crazy bitch …

Her whole body signalled the climax. She was tugging on the roots of his hair with both hands, mashing his face to her wetness and jamming herself against him, her thigh muscles tightening. The words with which she had been urging him turned incoherent until she was moaning pure nonsense. She leaned into him and clung on fiercely, using him as her masturbatory aid. He complied—what the fuck else could he do?—penetrating deep with his tongue and taking all the juice that rolled over his taste-buds. Then she came—her climax long, hard and jarring, her pussy a near-fountain of moisture. It drenched him, pouring down his chin and neck, spilling musky and hot to the back of his throat.

She held him in place throughout it and beyond, letting him support her swaying body. When she released him, he had to splutter his way to comprehension of where he was—on his knees before the red-girl staring at her slick thighs. Somehow through it all he had managed to retain his grip on the cock-tube; now there was a Herculean labour.

She stroked his semi-loosened hair, laughing to herself and still struggling for balance in the aftermath of her pleasure. Her skin was moist with perspiration, nipples hard as bottle-tops. “God, J-man, you haven’t lost the use of that tongue.” She bent down and pulled him to her, tits hanging like ripe tropical fruit. Her kisses to his face and mouth were tender, made all the more pleasurable no doubt by the taste of her own essence. “C’mon,” she said, her smile wicked. “Let’s go see what freaky shit those other two are getting up to.”

He struggled to his feet, Vanessa providing support to him now as he kept his hands clasped to his precious load. “This has gotta be set by now.”

“It mighta been set ages ago, but I’m making certain. Hold on with both hands.”

The whole thing was a ruse, he was sure, so he couldn’t join in with any fun going on. And what fun it was. Cherry hadn’t been lying about her possession of a cock. It was strapped to her now, an angry purple phallus that would have matched her bustiere nicely had she still been wearing it. The attachment was not far short of Jared’s fully extended size and the tip of its banana curve was homing in on a prime target. The proud wearer had her lover on hands and knees upon the chaise lounge and was gripping the girl’s waist to steady her as the head of the cock nestled into her wet pussy-lips.

“Maybe you and I could play with one of those,” Vanessa suggested with an arch smile.

No.”

“You mean you never wonder what it’d be like to have a woman fuck you?”

“Nope, can’t say I have.” Whether or not that was entirely the truth, he wouldn’t admit it to Vanessa for anything. Not today.

“Well let me plant the thought. You can tell me if it ever takes root …”

“Never gonna happen.”

“Time will tell on that one …”

“Don’t get your hopes up, Red.”

“A girl can dream, baby.”

“Glad you could join us.” It was Cherry butting in, and Jared hoped to hell she’d been too preoccupied to overhear the conversation just gone. The imperious beauty looked to Jared first before casting an appreciative glance over Vanessa’s newly naked form, her gaze lingering on the redhead’s prominent rack. Curvy Jaylee had noticed as well, her eyes agog at the bared splendour of her mistress’ friend. “Damn, girl …” Cherry spoke for both of them. “God put you together well. Wanna join us?”

“Well I don’t like to crash a party.”

“You not listening? You’re invited. Ain’t that right, Jaylee?”

The young gym instructress seemed more than happy with the suggestion. “Yeah, you’re welcome on here. Plenty of room.” She patted the cushion in front of her, her excitement at the strap-on’s imminent entry enhanced by the prospect of Vanessa’s participation.

“Well in that case, I can scarcely say no.” The smile on Vanessa’s face as she glanced at Jared was of pure decadent glee. So she was finding it in herself, this self-confessed cock-lover, to join in the afternoon’s Sapphic delights. No doubt it helped that he was being made to watch her swaying ass as she took herself to the lesbo party.

“What about me? Am I invited or is this an exclusive girl thing?” he inquired wryly, freshly aware of his cock’s painful hardness.

“Spectator only,” Cherry told him with supreme enjoyment. “And thank your lucky stars we let you.”

“You know this reminds me of something,” Vanessa said, depositing her nude form in kneeling position above Jaylee.

“And what’s that?” Cherry fitted the head of her cock past Jaylee’s silky labia, making the petite girl gasp. She held off on the first full thrust, pawing Jaylee’s ass cheeks lovingly.

“The night I got with Jared—remember, baby?” She shot him a look, while cradling Jaylee’s face in both hands. “He was giving it to a pretty girl called Mallory on a bed in a cheap motel room, like you’re about to do with this sweetie.” She caressed the ‘sweetie’ in question with affection.

“You mean like this?” Cherry’s grip tightened and her face went stony as she thrust most of the strap-on dildo’s length into Jaylee’s wet cunt. The girl unleashed a shrill cry at the impaling, instinctively grabbing hold of Vanessa’s free hand for moral support.

“Yeah, that’s the way. He made her take it right to the balls—didn’t you, Rockstar?” Cherry took her cue from Vanessa on this occasion, driving her phallic extension deeper on each thrust into Jaylee, till the leather strap was smacking into the girl’s ass. Those suspended tits were swaying in metronomic time with the smack – smack – smack of Cherry’s pounding, earnest moans issuing from her mouth on each impact. “Gripped her ass and fucked her, while I stroked her like I’m doing to this one and told her to take it. Is it all coming back to you, Jared baby?”

“It never left me,” his voice grated, recalling how Vanessa’s soft, intense urgings had made the event so very special. Fuck, this was too damn much. ‘Way past what he could reasonably be expected to stand.

“I believe you. I remember that animal look on your face while you slam-fucked her sweet cunt. You’ve got that same look, Cherry—you have more in common with our rocker friend than you’d like to admit. Jaylee here reminds me a bit of Mallory too, though she’s more used to embracing her sluttiness, aren’t you, darling?”

“Uh-huh.” Smack – smack – smack.

“So …” Cherry more or less hissed the words through clenched teeth, her eyes sparking with feral lust as she worked her hips. “I’m playing his part while he stands there with his dick in his hands—I like that. What about you—what did you make her do?”

“Me?” Vanessa caressed Jaylee’s face like an inappropriate sister. “I told her what a good girl she was and how much she needed it. And she really needed it, the way I’d already learnt he could give it. I kissed her too, full on the mouth. It was so right in that moment.” He saw the glance to Cherry and the wordless understanding they achieved. Cherry even slowed down that rampant fuck-action, so that her friend’s mouth could lock easily on Jaylee’s. Tender yet fevered, the girls’ lips caressed, the moment intensifying into open-mouthed tongue-swirling union before ebbing once more.

“Damn,” Vanessa breathed, a strand of saliva still linking her with Cherry’s sweet-bodied lover. “I could get a taste for that.”

“Did she lick your cunt?” Cherry asked.

“Sorry?” Vanessa took a moment to tune back into the conversation. “Hell no—she was my friend’s kid sister, it was enough that we kissed. Enough that I was helping that horny bastard over there turn her into a slut.”

“Do you want Jaylee to do it?”

“Do I …”

“Want Jaylee to lick your cunt? Now?”

There was the merest flicker of a pause before Vanessa gave her answer. “Yeah. Why the hell not? That okay with you, baby?”

All the tousled brunette could manage under duress of Cherry’s pounding was a further muttered “Uh-huh.”

A mysterious smile hovered on Vanessa’s lips as she uncoiled her trim but voluptuous frame, laying her head back on the padded end-rest of the chaise-lounge with her thighs parted to receive Jaylee’s tongue. Jared guessed she was mentally ticking an item off her own sexual bucket list.

“Do it, honey, give my friend some lovin’.” Cherry eased off in her shafting long enough for Jaylee to grip Vanessa’s ass cheeks and plunge her face into the red curls of her pubic mound. The natural redhead moaned and laughed as she was plundered by the girl’s tongue, body bridling and tits thrusting high in response. Jared stared, frustration like he had not known in a full decade storming within him at the sight … Cherry ramming her synthetic manhood into Jaylee, while the shafted sweetheart feasted on Vanessa.

Jesus, I need to fuck them. I need to fuck them fucking all!

Cherry’s eyes turned near-demonic as she took her lover, tongue wetting her lips in lewd appreciation of the piece of ass she could use at will. Vanessa reached to grip the girl’s tumbling locks, drawing that attentive mouth tighter into her crotch. Jaylee had abandoned all say in the proceedings and simply enjoyed all the delights that being their sandwich-filling could bring. The chaise lounge creaked under its impossibly horny burden.

“Alright, screw this. I can’t fucking take it anymore.” The two layers of bread in the sandwich both glanced at him. “Enough’s fucking enough.”

“You can’t get in on this, Rock-and-roll,” Cherry told him dismissively. “You’re an art project and don’t forget it.”

“Really? Check this out then.” He prised on the tube with both palms and found that it shifted easily on his cock. When he reversed the slide of the plastic device over his length it travelled freely, not a drop of liquid spilling from its mouth when it popped off the end of him. “See?” He spun it around for their viewing, demonstrating how firmly the cock-mould within had set, before depositing the item on a coffee table. “Perfect. All you need for your fuckin’ phallic sculpture. This thing was set forever ago and we all knew it.”

“You think?” Cherry’s smile was devilish, the momentum of her fuck-strokes undiminished. “And now I suppose you wanna bring that to the party.” With a nod of her head he indicated his cock, which was sprouting from his groin like an outrageous piece of performance art; it might have been entitled ‘Horny Beyond Endurance’. Jared himself could scarcely belief how deranged he was with desire.

“It’s earned its invitation to your little party.”

“That’s not your call to make, Rock-and-Roll.”

“I think it is. Screw your games.” He grabbed himself by the base and advanced on the quivering naked tableau.

“Wrong, stud.” Cherry’s glare would have stopped traffic. “You get to stick that where we say, when we say, how we fuckin’ say.”

“Oh yeah? So I actually get to stick it somewhere then?”

“You do, and somewhere you’ll like. But you do it on our terms or you don’t get the big finale.”

Damn this bitch. A sexual adventurer simply couldn’t ignore a tease like that. And she reminded him way too much of Natalie for him to do anything other than play along. Then Vanessa let out a thrilled cry from Jaylee’s stimulation, and Cherry directed him much as his one-time babysitter might have done. “Go tend to your girlfriend. You’ll be more use to her than to me. But keep that cock to yourself.”

It was involvement of a kind in the scene and he grabbed the opportunity—literally. Vanessa’s upper body was stretched into a tight curve from the effect of Jaylee’s lapping tongue, her breasts proffered like an invitation. Jared moved to the head of the chaise lounge and reached over her head, seizing her in two greedy handfuls. “You doin’ okay there, Red?” His balls were resting on her forehead, shaft rearing above her sweating face like a high-rise tower as he kneaded her springy tit-flesh. Christ, those nipples were rough against his palms.

“God … Fuck … Okay doesn’t cover it,” she managed in response to his question, writhing under the combined touch of him and Jaylee. Her mouth was sagging involuntarily open and he knew that if he stuffed his cock inside it that she’d close her lips on him and suck; she was already rubbing her face against his balls like an over-affectionate cat. Cherry spotted his moment of temptation, however, and trampled it.

“Don’t even think it, horny boy,” she said. “Keep it out of her mouth.”

I can touch it though,” Vanessa panted, reaching back to run bliss-inducing fingers over his rigid trunk. “That’s my call.” She fondled his balls and even her lips found him as she stretched, kissing his underside right at the sac. Jesus, that’s it. That’s what I need. More … More …

“Careful, sister,” Cherry warned. “If he shoots that load, he’s outa here like we agreed.”

Vanessa’s fingers made a reluctant retreat from Jared’s cock and it stood neglected once more. He glared at Cherry and she smiled in return, gripping Jaylee hard and ramming in a few especially hard victory strokes. “Cut you a deal, Rock God. You help get her off, that cock of yours gets what it wants.”

“Now that’s my kinda deal.” Unconcerned with the arrangement’s small-print, he dropped to his knees beside the recumbent Vanessa and grasped her tits once more, but more softly this time—squeezing them together and flicking his tongue between their hard summits. She emitted a long constricted groan, grabbing tighter at Jaylee’s hair to push the girl into her crotch. Cherry packed a few more hard strokes at the gym princess’s other end before pulling out, unfastening the strapped-on phallus and divesting herself of it. All woman once more, she shoved the fingers of one hand into her lover’s pussy and began rubbing her own with the other.

Plunging his tongue onto the yielding flesh of Vanessa’s breasts and suckling on her pumped nipples, Jared could scarcely keep track of which girl was climaxing at which point. His wicked Red got there first, he was sure of it, humping Jaylee’s face and tugging at the roots of his hair for added support. He wondered vaguely if she’d ever spent her orgasm over another girl’s mouth and chin before and guessed not. Then the other two occupants of the couch added their voices to the mewling chorus and their combined cries of pleasure consumed his addled mind. Jaylee’s were plaintive, when not submerged in Vanessa’s cunt, while Cherry’s were fucking primal—the scariness only serving to heighten the sexy. All the girls, basically, were having one hell of a satisfying couch-trip, while he kneeled and languished in service to them. Their song was extended, cacophonous and goddamn beautiful.

It was Cherry who recovered first, rising moist-skinned and panting from the chaise lounge with a brusque “Wait here” to her lover. She stood briefly over Jared with glossy wet thighs, a hint of fleshy pink arousal showing through the ebony. “Behave yourself and we’ll be nice to you.” He did not care why she was leaving the group, not with two other lovely females within his grasp, both of them floundering in post-orgasmic bliss.

Recklessly he let his hands and mouth rove wherever the hell they wanted, kissing Vanessa’s svelte stomach and reaching to cup Jaylee’s tits. So much feminine delight was at his disposal—curves over which to glide, breasts to fondle and sopping cunts to savour. He wanted to grapple them both to himself and drown in woman—what a fabulous, life-affirming way to go. They’d both have him, of that he was sure. The younger girl was all about submitting to whoever could make her come hard and even Vanessa had allowed lust to overtake her. His cock was free and both of them were more than ready to take it deep.

He kissed Vanessa first, his mouth’s union with hers full and satisfying. Then he drew Jaylee into him and kissed her too, her hands caressing him along with her lips in wanton hunger. He guided the two girls’ bodies together, revelling once more in their lip-sealed enjoyment of each other, sliding his hands down to caress their asses as they made out. Now he was back with what he knew—firmly in the sexual driving seat with two insatiable women ready to be shafted senseless by his unstoppable cock. And Cherry can join in if she asked really nicely.

“Now this,” he told them both, “is my kind of party.”

He slid his palms down the valley of each butt-crack and flicked a mental coin as to which girl he would fuck first. Before the decision had landed, Vanessa pressed fingers into his chest. From the look on her face it was clear that he had misread the situation once more. “Not quite your kind of party,” she said, panting with arousal but still more in possession of her faculties than he had credited her. “We girls are still calling the shots.”

“Oh I don’t think so,” he said, fingers slithering between Jaylee’s thighs from behind and finding her wet sinkhole. The gym instructress gasped and looked at him with longing as naked as her pretty tits. “This one still wants to play and I think you do too.”

“Yeah, of course I want to play, on my terms.”

“Fuck that. You love giving up control. You don’t admit it easily, that’s all.” He grabbed her breast and matched his defiant stare with his. Why the hell was that infuriating smile on her lips?

THWACK!

“Owwww! Fuck!” He leaped up and wheeled around, cock swaying, to confront the paddle-wielding bitch who had just spanked him. “Drop that fucking thing and leave my ass alone!” He grabbed Cherry by both wrists and she let the paddle fall. For brief seconds they were wrestling naked, gazes burning into each other, full of mutual resentment and desire. “You’ve fucked with me enough, girl. You don’t even know me.”

“What you gonna do, Rock-and-Roller, throw me down and ram it in me?”

“I fucking oughta.”

“If he does, girls, paddle his ass till it’s raw.”

“That a challenge?”

“You’d fucking like it to be, wouldn’t you?”

Damn—on a level of pure animal fury he wanted to fuck Cherry harder than any of them and to hell with what pain the others might inflict. But he also wanted her to beg, something he knew she’d never do. Then in the midst of their battle he noticed the pair of handcuffs dangling from the fingers of her left hand. How had he missed those? They were lined in purple leather—how very Cherry. “You got those—why?” he inquired, easing the struggle but still gripping her wrists.

“’Cos I knew you couldn’t be trusted to behave,” she told him. “You wanna fuck, stud, you let us put these on you first.”

TO BE CONTINUED

Published 
Written by Jaymal
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments