Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Long Road Home

"a routine drive becomes a sexual encounter"

6
5 Comments 5
7.5k Views 7.5k
1.2k words 1.2k words
It was late Thursday evening and Erin was driving her motorcycle home from the store. She had picked up a 12 pack of her favorite beer and was hoping they would still be cold enough to drink when she got home. 

As she drove along the darkened road, she noticed a car by the roadside with nobody around. As the curve ahead opened up to a straightaway, she could make out two human silhouettes walking by the edge of the pavement. 

Slowing, she took notice that the two figures were male and one was carrying a red plastic gasoline container and they were heading for what must be the next available convenience store about 3 miles up the road. As she drew nearer, she slowed down to get a better look; the vibration of her bike's engine had been working its magic on her sensitive female body and she was curious to see what these two guys looked like. 

When she was within about fifty feet; the young men turned to face her headlight beam and each man put out an arm with thumbs raised in hopes of hitching a ride rather than walking the remainder of the trip. 

They looked to be in their mid twenties and rouged built, tall and good posture, she noticed. Perhaps she would stop and offer to help. As soon as her bike came to a standstill; both young men approached her and smiled. 

"Good to see that not everyone is afraid to stop and help a stranger these days," offered the first guy, who was now visible in the light of her bike. He was taller than she would have estimated and handsome, a very good smile on his face and not bad looking in his tight, black jeans. His friend was also a good looking young man and also smiling but had yet to say anything.

"You boys run outta gas?" She asked.

"Yes ma'am, I'm afraid we have...do you know if there is a gas station nearby? We're not from the area and just decided to head north and hope for the best."

"Well, you've got quite a walk guys, I can give one of you a lift but the bike can't take you both at once." As she said this, she thought to herself; "But I could."

"I'd sure appreciate the lift ma'am,, my name name is Todd, this is Steven...we would really love your help and it would be great to get gassed up and back on the road, we are heading to Seattle and intended to get a hotel room in the next town if we can get there."

"Well Todd, why don't you hop on the back here and hold on tight...I'll get you to the station up the way and bring you back if Steven doesn't mind waiting here...my name is Erin by the way, nice to meet you two."

They all three shook hands and she could tell from the firm grip and sincere smiles that both of these young men were strong and friendly...just how friendly? She wondered to herself.

Todd climbed on and wrapped his hands about Erin's hips and firmly grasped her in a way that seemed too comforting, too sensual to be just him trying not to fall off as she revved the engine to take off.

"We'll be back in about 15 minutes Steven, so you won't have to wait here very long in the dark alone."

"Good enough Erin, and thanks again for doing this...I don't know how we can repay your kindness."

Erin thought to herself that she could imagine several ways they could repay her. Her thoughts drifted back to the situation at hand and she took off into the dark with her passenger firmly in tow.They drove swiftly to the nearby gas station, Todd filled the container and they made the return trip.

SwwetCherryt
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SwwetCherryt

All in all, about a 10 minutes drive. 

When they returned, Steven had already walked back to the abandoned car they had been driving and he turned and waved happily to them as they pulled to a stop.

"Well guys, I hope you have a good trip the rest of the way and it was nice meeting you both." As she said this; both young men came over and hugged her warmly and thanked her for all her help.

"You know," Erin said, "There is something you could both do to show your appreciation..."

"Anything we can Erin", Todd replied.

"Yes ma'am...anything we can." Seconded Steven.

"I am just heading home to drink a couple of beers and don't really like to drink alone...you two could follow me home and maybe you can take turns showing me what you know about pleasing a woman." The two young men now stood with shocked smiles on their faces as they did a double take looking from each other to Erin.

She was a really sexy young lady who looked to be in her late twenties. Long dark brown hair that fell past her shoulders from underneath her motorcycle helmet and a beaming bright smile. They each would have counted themselves lucky to ever hook up with her, but not even in either man's dreams did they think she might want to do anything with them.

Without so much as a word, they hopped into the car and followed Erin to her house about 5 minutes away. The door was barely open when she pulled each man to her and began to remove their shirts and they returned the favor by helping her out of her clothes. Within a few seconds; the three of them were slithering about on her living room floor kissing body parts, touching soft or firm flesh and exploring the strangeness of each others bodies. After they had each experienced the pleasures of tasting Erin's wet sex; the young men decided that they both need to be inside of her. 

"Have you ever been double penetrated?" Todd asked with a lust-filled smile.

"Not yet." Erin replied.

That was all it took, Todd maneuvered himself into her tight, aching pussy while Steven began licking her ass to moisten her up for rear entry. She was as tasty in the ass as she was in her sweet tight pussy and soon enough, Steven decided she was ready to take his throbbing cock in her ass. She bucked back against his mouth which forced his tongue deep into her anus and he knew she was ready. 

With just a few strokes of his hand, Steven was confident that his cock was hard enough to tackle the job before him. The angle was difficult to get things going but after his hands took hold of her bare and slightly sweaty hips, he was able to get access to the most inviting little softness of her very tight but horny asshole.

"Ohh," She moaned loudly as he filled her from behind and after he was mostly inside her, the three of them found each others pace and the two men fucked her in unison as she writhed in ecstasy between them.

Once they had all reached the greatest orgasms they could ever have dreamed of, the three sexually satisfied young lovers lay back on the carpet as Erin reached over and took hold of a bag.

"Anybody else need a beer?"

Published 
Written by VictoriaLBrown1967
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments